Cheryl's Irresistible Legs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached over to the lamp next to the bed and turned on the light. She was still naked. She pulled down the sheet exposing my naked body to her as well and she watched the blood fill my cock as I looked at her. I could see she had another nylon stocking sitting on the bed. She positioned herself over me. She sat on my lower chest facing my feet. I had a great view of her ass. Her feet on either side of my head.

She reached over and picked up the other stocking. She gently dragged it across my stomach and then down my thigh before changing direction and running it up my balls and engorged shaft. It was so subtle, soft, and light against my skin. She just kept rubbing it up and down my body teasing me. She was driving me wild. I would throb at the touch of it against me. She turned her head and looked me in the eyes. "I feel like playing with you for a while" she said with a smile. I smiled back as I enjoyed the teasing. She finally set the stocking aside and began to stroke me with one hand and play with my balls with the other. Soon she was squeezing and pulling my balls down towards my feet. The discomfort didn't bother me, and I could feel her wetness on my chest.

She reached back over for the stocking and placed it under my balls. She took both ends and pulled them up around my sack. She crossed them over just under my shaft so only my balls were wrapped in them. She pulled it very tight and wrapped it around me several more times then tied the ends into a knot. My full balls were now bound in her stocking. She stroked my dick and balls a few times and then gave them each a gentle swat with her hand. She slid herself back onto my face.

"Lick my pussy!" was all I heard as her dripping cunt lips slid into place at my mouth. I licked all around the outside of her lips. I was trying to tease her back, but she would move whereever she wanted my tongue. I savored her taste as my tongue explored inside of her. Doing this was better than all my fantasies, and it was great she liked it as well. Keeping at my pleasurable task for several minutes I would focus on her clit than lick lower and try to vary where the sensations were going and what she was feeling.

All the while she would stroke for a little bit and then slap me. Both my cock and balls were her targets. She was amazing at keeping me excited. Even though the swats to my sensitive areas stung, they were never enough to really hurt me. She let me know she was in charge and had me helpless. It was new for both of us and we were both enjoying it.

Cheryl ground down hard onto my face. I could no longer pick and choose where my tongue explored. It was now pressed hard into her clit and she rubbed herself on my face. Her orgasm swept over her and I could feel her tremble as she sat on my head. All the credit to her for bringing herself off with my tongue and mouth. I could only lay there with my hands bound to the bed.

She sat up and placed her weight on my chest as she recovered from her blissful climax. I was trying to catch my breath and then realized she was not done slapping me. Cheryl took my cock in her left hand. She placed her palm on the front side of my shaft, leaving her hand open. She pushed it so it was pointing up. She then took her right hand and slapped the underside of my shaft hard. Pinning it between the fingers on her right hand and her palm on her left. She took five hard deliberate smacks. I just moaned and throbbed as I lay there at her mercy.

While she continued her fun, she had shifted herself back closer to my face. If I tilted my head forward, I might be able to lick her pussy again, but it would be difficult from the angle I was positioned at beneath her. I could easily kiss her cute tush though. I hesitated as I lay there under her. This could be a taboo area for her and something she didn't want to try. I decided she had taken a chance with tying me up, so I would take a chance with worshipping her butt.

I decided to be a little conservative at first. I would plant a kiss on each round white cheek. Just as I lifted my head I felt her begin to pull my balls down towards my feet. I gently put a kiss in the middle of her soft alabaster right cheek. Then I moved and repeated it with the left. She didn't stop what she was doing to me or protest at my exploring her behind. I placed more kisses on each of her glorious white globes and then begin to lick. I heard a moan as she gave my erection a few long slow strokes.

That is when I went for it. I pushed my face against her ass and pushed my tongue forward. I licked up right at her tight puckered hole. "OH FUCK YES!" she exclaimed. That was all I needed to hear and I was now licking like a man possessed. Swirling my tongue around her sphincter and then licking it up and down. I placed a kiss right against it. This wasn't as good as licking her pussy, but I was certainly enjoying it.

"Oh, that's it. Lick my ass. Yeah, let me feel your tongue inside my ass" she cried out. Straining my neck forward I savored the feel of her ass against my face. My nose buried in her crack and my tongue trying to push it's way into her tight asshole. She was getting into it more and more. She sat upright and ignored my cock for now. She made sure to firmly have her butt in just the right place on my head so I was licking her in just the right spot. "Oh yes, lick my ass, lick my ass, lick it baby lick it!" she literally shouted.

With her hands no longer preoccupied with my still hard dick she reached down with her right hand and began to rub her clit. She touched herself like only she knew she could. Like only someone who knows their own body could. "FUCK I'M CUMMING, DON'T STOP LICKING MY ASS, OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK". She was yelling now, and I kept licking. I didn't want to stop. I enjoyed making her feel good, and I enjoyed worshipping her body in any way I was allowed.

Her whole body was shaking as she climbed off my face. She just moved forward out of reach of my tongue and sat on my chest. She couldn't speak. She just needed to sit there and breath for a few minutes. I lay there under her. Savoring the feel of her body sitting on me, and getting to look up at her ass and see her legs next to me.

After regaining her composure Cheryl climbed off of me. She crawled between my spread legs and looked me in the eyes. She reached up and gave my erection the most gentle of strokes and repeated it on my bound balls. I was aching to fuck her and badly wanted her to ride my cock. She had other kinky ideas. She slowly untied the stocking from around my balls never breaking eye contact with me. She slid it over my body again just barely letting it touch me. Its smooth, soft feel like a gentle breeze on my skin.

"This stocking is the style and color I usually wear at work. I only have ten pairs of these. Eleven counting the pair you just bought me." She continued to tease my body with it. "Odds are you probably stared at me while I wore this exact pair at least once or twice while we worked together. They may even be the pair I was wearing the first time you saw me when we met three weeks ago". She was teasing my mind and body all at once. She was connecting the fantasy of her with the reality of the situation. The other stocking still wrapped around the post on the headboard and my wrists.

She held the stocking in her left hand and then slid it slowly up her right arm until her hand was where her foot would normally be. She reached down and began to play with my dick with her stocking encased hand. She teased my balls as well. "Your cock is so rigid and tense. Like you want to cum." Cheryl said with a teasing tone. She stroked me until I was at the brink of ecstasy and dying for one or two more strokes, but she would stop. My cock would throb up and down and she would just watch me struggle. I would try to thrust my hips up and fuck her nylon sheathed hand, but she would stay away from my reach. When I had calmed down sufficiently, she would start over again. Leading me to the edge before pulling me back time after time.

"Please Cheryl make me cum." I pleaded

"Oh, is that what you want? You should've said something sooner." She replied playfully.

With her left hand she reached down and wrapped her index finger and thumb around the top of my sack just below my blood filled erection. She pulled my balls towards her causing my cock to stand straight up pointing to the ceiling. She slowly stroked me and asked, "Do you really want to cum for me?" She wanted to hear me beg for it, and at this point I was more than willing.

"Yes, please Cheryl, please make me cum. I need to cum. PLEASE!"

"You can do better than that can't you?"

"Let me cum for you. Please make me cum. You let me lick your pussy. You let me lick your ass. I'm begging you please let me cum for you as well!"

That must have been good enough because she took her nylon covered thumb and rubbed the underside of my cock head. Then she began quick long strokes up and down, over and over. "Cum for me" she exclaimed. I was thankful for that because there was no stopping what was going to happen. With her hands still pulling my balls I shot my sperm straight up into the air. Jet after jet rising out of me and falling back down onto my stomach, her hand and her wrist. "That's it, keep cumming for me" was all she said as I bucked and spasmed helpless to her touch. She milked me for all I was worth. When the last few drops and leaked out of me she kept stroking me softly as she watched me try and catch my breath.

Without a word she climbed off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I laid there in the middle of the bed with my hands straight above my head. Still bound. Still helpless. A minute later she returned with two small towels having removed the thigh high stocking from her arm. The first towel was damp with warm water. She rubbed it on my abdomen cleaning up my spent seed. "I don't know what it is, but I really like watching you ejaculate" she told me. "I really like all the ways you make me do it" I replied with a satisfied look on my face. She dried me with the other towel as she kneeled by my side. She then leaned forward and kissed me.

"I do have some bad news I forgot to tell you about though. Well, maybe you'll think it's good news." That is not what you want to hear from a woman that has you tied to her bed. "I took Wednesday off for my interview, but I'm also off Thursday and Friday to go visit my parents. I leave right after the interview and won't be home until Sunday night." Hearing that was at relief. I was thinking it was something much worse.

"I don't think it's good news, but it's good you can spend time with your family. Why would I think it's good you're going away? I asked. "Maybe you wanted a break from me or something." was all she could say back. "I definitely don't want that, but please remember to untie me before you go." Cheryl laughed and reached up and undid the knot in her stocking that bound my wrists to the headboard. She lay next to me as I reached over and shut off the light. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

A few hours later Cheryl was waking me up again. This time it wasn't for sex. "What time do you need to leave for class?" I looked at the clock and realized I would be late if I didn't leave right away. I had not set an alarm on my phone to allow for the extra time to go from her apartment to my house to get showered and changed.

I jumped out of bed and got dressed. Cheryl had put on a little pink robe that she had tied the belt loose enough to show some nice cleavage. It was just long enough to barely covered that fine ass of hers. I took a moment to appreciate the great view of her. "Damn, you are so sexy!" I told her as we walked from the room.

She walked me to the door. "Sorry I have to run out like this" I told her. "I need to start getting ready for work or I'll be late too" was her response. We embraced and had a long slow drawn out kiss. Before turning to walk out her door I said with a smile, "Thanks for waking me up. Both times ". She smiled back and gave me a quick kiss before closing the door behind me.

to be continued...


12