All Comments on 'Chess Game Ch. 04'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written story. Characters were nicely developed and compelling. The plot was a little obvious, but it was so smoothly laid out and so perfectly paced that I could not wait for the conclusion. I admire your skill as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting but the chess descriptions don't work

"The Kt's" chess skills don't quite do justice to your writing skills. As a pro chess player, I'd suggest you clean up the opening nomenclature and related descriptions, just a wee bit.

If you're interested in the edit suggestions, respond here and I'll mail you.

Cheers!

litrotica1litrotica1over 14 years ago
g8

this is great story i reed till now i am spich less just say this is g8 story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good ending

the woman is a whore and she chose to remain that way. i love whores. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

It is good story and I enjoyed it

AlabasterThighsAlabasterThighsabout 14 years ago
Great read!

Excellent writing. The story was very interesting and down to earth. I had absolutely no problem reading through to chapter 3 without getting to the sex (although when I did, it was hot). Thanks for the wrap up as well. I'm one of those that like to know what happened after.

maineman4umaineman4uabout 14 years ago
Behold the Knights!

Although the story was lengthy, it was certainly stimulating and never boring. You write quite well. I once lost a chess game by the sword of a maiden's 4-step checkmate; that was the only game she won that day. Unfortunately, that was so long ago and would love to repeat--after all I'm 60 in more learned in all areas. Maineman4uuu. Captain, ret. USA-Army.

vkaprasad1981vkaprasad1981over 13 years ago
need more

waiting for more forced fuck of prerna by other men

brijramkeshbrijramkeshover 13 years ago
Awsome! Just Awsome!!

The whole story is superbly written, mingling literic language and style, nuances of chess, and last but not the least, great hot hot sex. Great storyteller you are. Bravo man (or woman, whatever you are)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CASTLING WITHOUT THE PIECES

I came to red this quite late between the sex and the game the gameis certainy better!!!! though with the sex it has made it more interesting.I have had a true lie exprience vey similar to this hence appreciate the story!!! hope we play a game someday!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super

Your writing is too good... I have a feeling you write novels...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

excellent series that i had read so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really its a Gambit...which played off well...!!

A nice read, like the way u used the game in ur writeup...enjoyed reading it thoroughly...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perfect

This will be the fate of feminist sluts. Living like mistresses of random men. Loved how druv got rid of you.

on the flip side it is amazing erotica and masterful writing, perfect seduction. Wanna kiss your pussy honey.

shoumikdeshoumikdealmost 11 years ago
Unbeliable Awesome Terrific

There should be a movie on this. I'll do it.

KritiKritialmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Initially when i read chess in the story title i was little reluctant to read,since it seemed to be like the regular poker game bet storyline.,but this was just amazing,surely the nifty details of chess did make it an interesting read,and it wasn't the run off the mill kind,losing bet and fucking.love the backstory.

This is what i call erotica.True this might be a fiction but there is ample opportunity of it being turning real,and thats what is nice about it.

long live the sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It has its share of poise !

Though to any sex story lover, it will look like only some sex story but frankly, i felt that sadness about a happy go round couple..The writer maintained the poise of the story and didn't made it look some cheap C grader. Have lot to say but will wind up sayin that it was real good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best of the Bests

It is not one of the best but Best of the Best

here_I_cumhere_I_cumover 9 years ago
My dream writer

Hi di, ami PoisonousPoet from FL. U r my dream writer. Tomar golpo gulo ato beshi, ato beshiii kinky hoi je I never get enough of it. Ami aki golpo gulo (bishes kore DelhiDare 1) bar bar pori ebong protek bar darun excited hoye jai ebong prochur cum ber hoi. Tumi pls pls pls aro lekho. Prochur lekho. Tomar moto writer ami khuje pai na. And specially tumi indian context e lekho that makes the story even more interesting. Please please please prochur lekho prochur lekho. Plzzzzzz

JimGrinstedJimGrinstedover 6 years ago
Strip Chess

This is very well written! Superb.

I'm not a great fan of explicit sex (I know!--why am I here?), so I really enjoyed the build-up and gamesmanship in this story. My stories are often criticized because the sex is not very well described. I think you've done a better job of it (though I kinda skimmed through that part).

Anyway, I've always liked the suspenseful, humiliating striptease. You described that very well. I've heard of strip poker and strip memory before, but this is the first time I've thought of strip chess! What a concept!

(E-mail thru Literotica will not reach me. I've tried to fix that, but to no avail. Leave a comment on one of my stories if you wish to respond.)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ain't

Ain't Indians something? What is two million rupees? Fortythree cents U.S.?

RickystonisRickystonisover 3 years ago
Post story analysis is must for every story

Wow, truly loved this many a times we see things happen but how actually they happen told here and also the life after that which makes visualize story better.

Little occasion of sex in post analysis are also well described and looked real.

You are great author, keep doing your great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well played

One of the better one i have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing. However if story finished by getting pregnant would have been more erotic. Great story

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Really?

L don't know what the big hoopla is about. Unless the commenters are relared to the writer. While it was a good story, it still went to the old and tried. Get a girl horney and then make her beg for it. That has been written muchn to many times to make a story exciting. Wish somebody would come up with something original.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guy10 months ago

Really great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous