Chesterbury Tales Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracking them down to the little side chapel, reserved for private prayer, Ruth peered through the latticed screen. What she saw made her jaw drop in disbelief. There, sitting facing each other was her naked niece holding the erect penis of Father James in one hand, and her left breast in the other, whilst he intoned, with hand held together in prayer.

'Dear Father, give unto this thy servant Mary, the wisdom and joy in welcoming the Holy Spirit into mysterious passage, that she might seek heavenly bliss with the multitude of angels. Bless the body of this young lady. Give her joy in her heart and fill her with thy mercy and with the Holy Spirit.'

She looked on in incredulity as Mary bent herself over the altar rail to be speared by the priest's cock. His buttocks bounced vigorously as he held onto Mary's waist whilst thrusting deep into the willing passage.

'The Holy Spirit searches for the key to your magic,' he continued in a shaky voice as his passion grew, 'ready to anoint thee with the outpouring of his love and sympathy.'

By this time, Mary was moaning and groaning, her hips grinding and flexing with excitement as she gazed up at the window. Ruth had seen enough. She strode into the chapel with determination.

Father James turned with surprise, his cock springing from Mary's vagina, just a the point of ejaculation. The sperm spurted from the end of the cock, spraying the floor of the chapel at Ruth's feet with its white droplets. Young Mary was too delirious to notice her aunt's entrance at first.

When everyone had recovered, the priest explained to Ruth how he was trying to help the young lady to join the heavenly host by being a bride of Heaven, whilst he, as the servant of God, was the instrument used to fulfil her wishes.

Mary, full of enthusiasm, tried to persuade her Aunt Ruth of the wonderful feeling the Holy Spirit offered.

So it came to pass that a sceptical Aunt Ruth insisted that the priest filled her with the same spring of the Holy Spirit as well, so that she could be the judge.

Although uncertain whether or not he could achieve a second coming, Father James decided to give it a try. Ruth was certainly no beauty, but taken from behind, the priest would be spared having to gaze at her face. Besides, another female body to explore and ravish would probably provide him with the enthusiasm and strength.

So Mary watched as her Aunt Ruth removed her shift and underwear, standing naked in front of the priest. Never before seen her aunt stark naked, Mary was fascinated by her figure. She had a shortish body, with big, fat breasts whose large nipples drooped onto her solid belly. The patch of mousey-coloured hair covering her lower belly was sparse. The globular buttocks were firm and rounded.

Keeping her eyes closed, Ruth was aware of the priest studying her charms, his hands squeezing the breasts to test their resilience and rub the nipples. The action soon had the areola swelling. Ruth had not had anyone other than herself toy with her breasts. The experience pleased her. She whimpered with contentment.

As before with Mary, Father James asked her to kneel before the altar and open her thighs so that he could test the readiness of her passage to accept the Holy Spirit. Mary watched in fascination as the priest ran his hand over her thick vulva, slipping his fingers into the gash.

Unlike Mary, her Aunt's labia were fully hidden within the outer lips. When the priest drew the outer labia apart, the inner valley of flesh was flanked by two thick ridges of deep red folds, joining together at the clitoral apex, where the sizable button protruded from its cover. About half way down the valley they merged into the surrounding flesh, giving way to four sizable folds concealing the woman's most closely kept secret, now leaking white honey, her private juices.

The priest intoned prayers similar to those he had with Mary, who was gazing at his cassock being pushed out with the stiffening cock beneath it. Lifting the hem to expose the now stiff penis, he rubbed Ruth's essence from his fingers over the head, before placing it at the entrance of her hot vagina. One firm thrust had the shaft fully embedded and, during the few minutes of forceful fucking, Ruth expressed her approval with a succession of grunts and whimpers.

Ruth was transported with the unexpected thrill of being penetrated for the first time. It was a phenomenal feeling. One which she wished to go on forever. The cock lunged unto her, caressing the inside of her passage, stimulating the nerves of the vagina. Her loins tensed and flexed, jolted and jerked with uncontrollable muscular contractions.

Mary looked on, all smiles and a gladdened heart as her aunt cried out her invocation to be taken into the arms of the angels. She screamed and whimpered with ecstacy.

Father James was pleased with himself when he felt his loins begin to tense and flex. As he intoned the prayers, now screwing her hard, spasms rocked his groin until he filled Mary's aunt with holy juices.

But when Ruth asked for a second offering, he preached the necessity of prudence, by abstaining from excessive action, explaining that the union could only occur when his instrument was inhabited by the holy spirit. When the spirit left him after such an event, it would be some time before it could return.

And so it came about that Mary and her aunt would take turns during the week to slip into to the church for an hour, to satisfy their new-found desires, wallowing in the penetration of the holy spirit to their passage of mystery, whilst enjoying the vision of heaven as ripples of rapture overtook their bodies.

But alas! One fateful day a marauding band of bandits ransacked the village, taking the priest as hostage and rounding up the women to rape and molest them. Fortunately, Mary escaped this, being out of the village at the time, looking for a missing sheep in the fields. But seeing from far off, the band of thugs sweep into their village, she ran away to the nuns who had brought her up.

She never saw her aunt again.

It was soon evident that Mary was putting on weight and, lo and behold, a few months later, she gave birth to a baby boy. Mary was astonished! When asked who the father was, all she could say was that the holy spirit had entered her body, and none other. No matter how many times she was asked, and what dire threats were made to her if she didn't tell the truth, she always insisted it was the holy spirit.

Because there were no men left in the village, no one could check if any of them had taken the virginity of the young Mary. Though had this been the case, the nuns were sure the culprit would have confessed to Father James.

A visiting cardinal questioned Mary closely, but the simple young woman repeated that she had been entered by the holy spirit in the church, and none other. He accepted that the mother was immaculate and the child was pure, born of the holy spirit. As the enormity of this news spread, the nuns were visited by many rich and famous people, all wishing to see for themselves the new virgin Mary.

The nuns built a wonderful convent with the generous gifts showered on them and a separate small side chapel dedicated to the Virgin Mary, for Mary's private use. Her great disappointment was that she was no longer able to see heaven.

The boy grew up to be a carpenter of course.

The guests applauded Gertie for her ingenious tale but, however unlikely in today's enlightenment, agreed that such a thing could have happened to a simple young lady without any prior knowledge of sex or biological explanation of the procreation process.

'It's really the same tale that Boccachio recounted, about putting the devil into hell, isn't it?'

'Ah, but here the young lady is being transported to heaven to see her father.'

'And did she see him?'

'Of course not, but she found the journey so delightful, she wanted to make it again and again!'

'Don't we all darling,' was Julie response. 'What a shame she was cut off in her prime, so to speak.'

'Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to go to heaven. Will you all join me?'

It was Delia who had spoken as she stood, inviting Martin to join her in the centre of the room, beside the large ottoman.

'Come, darling, show our friends what I have to offer.'

And Martin, took Delia's robe by the shoulders, opening it to display his wife's naked front. The Marilyn Munroe look-alike, a thirty-one year old willowy blonde had the calm exterior of a duchess. She held her head high with a tendency to look down her nose with a slightly superior air. Her large alabaster bust was large, sagging a little without support. The chunky nipples were large, and swollen with desire, on a bed of dark pink areolas.

Her navel was rounded, with neatly trimmed pubic hair, as blonde as the rest of her hair. There was no doubt, she was very attractive. As Martin slid the robe from her shoulders, Delia held her arms high, turning her body for all to examine the perfect buttocks. Lowering her arms, she allowed her hands to caress the breasts before Martin helped her to sit on the ottoman.

'I remember the first time I watched Delia have sex with another partner,' Martin explained. It was the most exciting, erotic experience I'd ever had. Mind blowing! I still find it remarkably exciting. But that first time was something special.'

'Same here!' Delia agreed. 'I think our initial act of welcome when we come here is so thrilling and - oh, I don't know - truly wonderful in a way. A real sharing experience. We're both so happy for our partner to be sharing the joy of sex with other friends.'

From his pocket Martin produced an eye mask which he placed round Delia's head.

'I prefer not to see who is pleasuring me at any time, so that I can concentrate exclusively on the sensation his cock is giving inside my body. Each cock is different in shape, and each guy has his own technique.'

Delia settled herself on the ottoman, knees bent, legs spreadeagled, arms thrown wide, displaying the charms of her body to the full. Robert approached her, unfastening his gown to release his already stiff cock. It was a generous size, extremely hard and thick and perhaps half-an-inch or so longer than average. His completely shaved groin gave the appearance of a bigger than usual weapon.

Swarthy, with an olive bloom, rearing vertically above a bag of hairless flesh distinctly showing two large plum shapes weighing down the sack. The shank had a thick inch-long scar on the upper side, the result of an unfortunate accident when he was younger she was later told. It provided a natural hard ridge below the natural hard swelling where his large bulb met the shaft.

Robert was very proud of his penis and he adored it with a narcissistic intensity. He would gaze at it in the mirror each morning with his erection, pull back the foreskin to admire its girth and length. He would stand sideways and thrust out his groin to admire its reflection and worship its power. Vitamins were taken regularly with other herbs to improve the power and abundance of his ejaculate. At least, that was what he believed.

Gazing at Delia's vulva, he studied the plump folds, with thick juices trickling down her inner thighs. Leaning over her, propped up by arms either side of her, he directed his cock at the squelchy entrance of the puffed vagina. The four petals of pink flesh guarding the entrance to her secret joy, opened out as the puckered vagina dilated at the feel of the cock nudging at her.

Watched by the others, with a single stroke, Robert plunged the cock up to the hilt inside her a far as to her cervix.

Delia gasped with joy at that unique moment when her vagina was entered, jerking her loins to welcome the intruder. Her mind concentrated on the ever-wonderful sensation of a thick shaft sliding into her, invading the sensitive soft flesh, triggering off the delicate nerves inside the passage. Flutters of sheer bliss filled her belly. The delicious long deep thrusts thrilled her as she moaned her appreciation, squeezing her internal muscles to clutch the visitor.

Unaware of the identity of the person behind the invading cock, Delia knew that his partner would be standing at the head of the ottoman, her gleaming eyes watching his cock thrust in and out between the soaking labia. She felt hands exploring her large, supple breasts, nipples and pubic hair. Her whole body felt ablaze with lust.

Delia wallowed in the ecstacy of being shagged. Her body was responding with growing intensity, asking for more, more, more! Greedy for cock! She was in a seventh heaven, sighing and gasping as the cock reached deep into her body, again and again. Her eyes were screwed up with pure rapture, her head rolling from side to side.

The strokes became faster and more erratic as the cock battered her gorgeous pussy, but before she could reach the climax of the ecstasy developing inside her, she heard a loud cry of triumph as the cock withdrew from her. A moment later, to a smattering of applause and happy laughter, Delia felt a shower of warm juices splattered her breasts and chin. She refused the strong temptation to rub her clitoris to bring herself off, knowing that it would come later.

Then, suddenly, she gasped with elation as another cock plunged into her hungry fanny. A shorter variety, but with a pronounced bend in the middle which had the ability of stimulating parts of her vaginal flesh not usually reached during intercourse. And Delia, being half way into an orgasm, reeled at the sensation of the cock thudding into her delicate passage with heavy, rapid strokes. She cried out in sexual exuberance, crying out for still more.

With her loins rising and falling to meet the fast rhythm, the tension within Delia built up to a rapid climax. It was the most indescribable thrilling sensation in the world for her. Wave after wave of delicious joyfulness swept over her, it seemed for ages, each wave more powerful than the previous one. Just as Delia was in reach of the ultimate goal, she was deprived by the withdrawal of the cock, splattering its contents over her. The guests groaned their disappointment at the short time it took for this one to ejaculate.

Desperate for release, Delia thrashed her legs, rolled over, pushing her bottom out, the puffed lips of her ravenous fanny begging for more cock.

'More!' she cried in despair, 'I need to be fucked! Now! More!'

And she was immediately obliged by a thick shaft ramming straight into the beckoning orifice.

'Yes! Yes!' she cried out in eager triumph as she felt it sink into her.

Not aware of the owner of the penis, Delia reckoned it was only just above the average six inches - perhaps six and a half - but it was thick and sturdy. And that's all that mattered to her. It was pounding into the vagina with thrilling deep thrusts, bringing her to the boil very quickly. Beneath the penis, the large sack of testicles slapped noisily against her clitoris sending showers of thrills throughout her body.

Lips were now suckling her nipples, fingers kneading deep into the soft flesh of her breasts. A stiff cock was pushed between her lips into her parched mouth, gasping with passion and urgency. It fucked her face softly.

It was coming! She felt the waves welling up inside her loins again, crashing against her internal nerves, sending her brain into a whirl of sexual fever. Then, Delia's mind suddenly exploded. Her body jerked and thrashed. She saw the glory of her own private heaven flashing in her lust-ridden imagination. Erupting cocks, like fountains, drowning her in sperm. Pouring over her in a warm deluge. Awash with the sticky fluid, Delia was panting for breath, whimpering and moaning in agonised rapture.

As she subsided, she snatched away the blindfold to see, over her shoulder, Jake still fucking her helpless body, until, with a mighty lunge, he withdrew. Three successive gushes of thick starchy liquid exploded from his penis shooting up into the air in glittering sprays. The guests cheered and clapped.

George was the last of the male guests. Delia had slumped in exhaustion, but George grasped her by the hips, twisting her onto her back again, before pushing her legs as high as her shoulders, and pressing down hard on them. He looked at the defenceless, battered vulva, the open vagina still in a dilated state, after being stretched wide by the four preceding cocks, before placing the end of his own against the swollen lips.

Susan had taken up her place at the head of the ottoman, watching her husband shag her friend. It was a fascinating and exciting event for her. Group sex never failed to turn her on more than any other sexual act.

George's slender cock slid effortlessly into the wide open vagina. Delia closed her eyes again, moaning with happiness as another cock split her vaginal lips apart, searching for her mystery deep within her. George fucked deliberately with regular full strokes, watching his cock appear and disappear into the fanny of one of the world's most beautiful women. That, at least, was one magazine's claim of her.

The guests watched the ritual copulation until George felt the sap rising, withdrawing to spurt his offering over Delia's shoulder and across her breasts.

To everyone's surprise, Gertie stepped in between Delia's open thighs, to place her bunched fingers into the sloppy opening. Delia's hips lunged and bucked, as she felt Gertie's whole hand slowly penetrate as far as her wrist, into the stretched passage.

Martin manipulated Delia's clitoris as Gertie pushed her whole hand in and out. Delia rose to another climax still lingering in her loins, until, once more, her body thrashed and jerked in a convulsion of orgasmic tremors.

After Delia had subsided, Enid, who had a craving for sperm, carefully licked all the pools and dribbles from her body.

At this stage, Emma and Bill decided to retired to engage in their own adoration of each other's body, whilst the others re-enacted their physical devotion to the art of sex. Mary and Jake took on the role of hosts. After the group activity, the guests paired off for private devotion in their respective beds. Enid made sure that she was with Jake for the night. She would give him a night to remember! So she invited Anne to join them for the first half-hour.

George and Martin made it a foursome with Gertie and Julie in the master bedroom. Susan paired off with Robert and Delia with Laurie for a sexual marathon.

12