Chestnut Close Cuckolding Services

Story Info
Cuckolding is a community service.
3.2k words
3.97
4.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is this cuckolding tale full-on humour? No. But it's definitely lighthearted and not to be taken particularly seriously. All characters are fictional and 18 or older. If that's not your thing, try another story.

* * *

"Clyde, you're 18 now. I'm not having you lolling around the house all summer. You don't have to get a paying job but you have to do something young man!"

"What do you want me to do, mum?"

"I don't know. I don't care. Why don't you go and ask the social studies teacher at school for suggestions. Maybe you can do some community service."

"OK."

That's how I found myself outside Mrs McCluskey's office at 8 o'clock on a Thursday morning. It was about 10 days before the end of school. I only had one A Level exam left and would be heading off to university in the autumn if my results were good enough. I was pretty sure they would be. I'd got good scores on my coursework and had a good feeling about the exams.

"Come in, Clyde."

Mrs McCluskey kept her door open so she could see me loitering.

"What can I do for you?"

"Can you suggest some kind of community service I could do over the summer? My mum wants me out of the house but I don't want to work in a chicken shop."

"I don't know you well, Clyde but you have a good reputation. A people person, right?"

"Yeah, I'd say that's true."

"OK, so you want to avoid anything that will be too administrative. You won't see people. What about outdoors stuff, like volunteering to clean the park or the riverbanks?"

"Probably not a good idea for me in the summer. I get terrible hayfever."

"So, indoor work involving people. Hmmm..."

She was clearly thinking.

"Turn around, Clyde."

I turned and faced the door.

"No, I want you to give me a spin."

I put my arms in the air like a ballet dancer and did a little spin.

"Humour. Grace. Good looks. How would you feel working with women?"

"Fine, I suppose. That's half of everyone, pretty much."

"Do you know Chestnut Close?"

"Off from Oak Grove? Sure."

"Close the door, Clyde and take a seat."

I closed the door and took the other seat.

"The wives living on Chestnut Close need some help. There hasn't been a man in the area to cuckold their husbands for over a year. So, why don't you get Sabrina to photograph you -- naked mind -- and make up a business card. On the other side you can put your dimensions and how to contact you. But give it to them in an envelope and tell them what's inside."

"Cuckold?"

"Clyde, I'm disappointed. You took Mr Elkridge's A Level English class. You should know that word."

"Sorry. I focused more on mathematics, physics, and chemistry. I hope to get a B in English."

"Never mind, Clyde. The meaning has changed over time anyway. Look, many husbands struggle to keep up with their wife's needs. So they need another man -- someone with spare time on his hands -- to help. This depends on couples on Chestnut Close liking you. If they do then you'll be fulfilling the sexual needs of the wives, while the husbands are off in the City trading stocks or whatever it is they do."

"Oh! Oh, well yes. I can see why the picture should be naked now. Yes, I think I could do that. I'd like to think that I have quite a good reputation."

"Yes. I've heard the girls talk and they seemed pretty happy. That's why I think this could be the community service choice for you."

** *

I shaved my head and shined my scalp. I wanted to look like Samuel L Jackson -- but 18.

Sabrina was remarkably professional taking the photo and printing my cards. We'd dated for a month but maybe she still liked me. More likely, she wanted complete access to the school's media suite and I was a convenient reason to be there.

Whichever it was, I got six beautifully printed cards in individual envelopes. I wasn't planning on just putting my card through the letterbox and hoping. If a wife took one, there was a very good chance she'd call me. So six cards seemed plenty.

** *

Mrs McCluskey had suggested starting at number 73, so I knocked on the door. A small Punjabi woman wearing a salwar kameez opened it.

"Good morning, Mrs..."

"Mrs Ahuja."

"Good morning Mrs Ahuja. Mrs McCluskey from Hainult School suggested I contact you to offer some community service this summer."

"Oh yes, Clyde. She mentioned you might call. Go on then."

"I've just taken my A Levels and hope to start at university. Until then, Mrs McCluskey suggested that I offer to cuckold the husbands of Chestnut Close. I have a business card here. I should note that the picture is quite explicit."

Mrs Ahuja took the envelope and opened it. She looked at it and smiled.

"Good old, Bridget." She visibly drew her thoughts together and spoke again. "I'll show it to my husband tonight but it looks very impressive, Clyde. I'll contact you tomorrow either way. Now, you might want to try number 18 next. Mr and Mrs Cohen could be in need of your services, too."

I walked a few doors down and knocked again.

Mrs Cohen opened the door and I delivered my spiel. She took the envelope, opened it and smiled.

"Foreskin intact. Good. Why don't you come in, Clyde."

We sat down in her conservatory. There was a potted orange tree at one end and a lovely loveseat next to it.

"Sit there, Clyde."

She sat next to me and started peppering me with questions.

"I'm glad you called by because we've been desperate for a man to help us out since we moved here last autumn. Now, we'd need you to come to a clinic with me and get tested. Would you be OK with that?"

"Sure. How much does it cost?"

"It doesn't cost anything, silly. It's cheaper to test people and prevent than cure!"

"Oh, I suppose that makes sense. So, no condoms?"

"Exactly, assuming David -- my husband -- says yes it would be bareback only. Are you comfortable rawdogging me, Clyde? I'm not going to waste a beautiful intact cock like yours under a condom."

"I suppose so, Mrs Cohen."

"Oh no. No Mrs Cohen. I'm Sarah to you."

"Well, I suppose so, Sarah. I've never done it without a condom before but there's a first time for everything."

"Of course there is. And I will do my best to help you while you can help me and take some stress away from my husband. Now, I don't know if you've already seen her but you might want to ask Mrs Fujiyama at number 42. She's such a sweetie and I am pretty sure she could do with your help."

So, I walked a few doors and knocked.

Mrs Fujiyama was wearing a silk robe and it looked like that might be all. I was slightly shocked as it was already 10:30 but got on with the little speech I'd rehearsed at home.

"Bridget is so thoughtful," she said. "And I'll make sure to thank Sarah, too. Now, you should come in. Do you like tea?"

I must have interrupted her breakfast. She had a pot of delicious gyokuro tea on the kitchen table. The tea lubricated our conversation.

"My husband and I started looking for someone of your calibre a couple of weeks back. So I'm very glad you showed up. I really must thank Bridget and Sarah. Yes, my husband will be happy as long as you leave something for him to clean up."

"Clean up?"

"He'll want to lick your sperm from inside of me. So you'll have to cum as deep as possible."

"Oh, so you won't want to use condoms. OK. Mrs Cohen said she wants me to get tested."

"Ah yes, she'd be keen on that, too. Now, you mustn't call me Mrs Fujiyama, Clyde. Call me Noriko. And be inventive when we're having sex. That's no time for formality!"

* * *

The next day all three wives confirmed that their husbands wanted me to cuckold them. Sarah arranged for us all to go to the clinic together and get tested. It was slightly weird to visit a sexual health clinic with three women who all wore wedding rings but the staff were very professional.

Noriko took the lead and arranged a lunch for us all to discuss scheduling. It was important that I fuck her just before her husband got home. He wanted to lick up my spunk. Nita -- Mrs Ahuja -- and Sarah were quite flexible but either wanted before they went to the gym or after lunch.

I'd be doing a lot of walking to and from Chestnut Close. Then Sarah spoke.

"Now, one other thing, Clyde. I'm not on the pill and would like to take my chances with you. Are you OK with that?"

"You mean risk getting pregnant. Pregnant with my baby?"

"Exactly."

"You know I don't have any income. I couldn't pay child support."

"Oh, that's not a problem at all. We don't want your money. My husband and I just want to know that there's nothing preventing conception."

"Why?"

"Oh, I could tell you it's some Jewish law thing but that's not really it. We just really hope it won't be my husband that gets me pregnant."

"But I doubt my baby would look anything like your husband. He'd know. Everyone would know."

"That's the point. That's what we're hoping for."

Noriko spoke up.

"Actually, not just you, Sarah. I'm not using anything and don't plan to change. As long as that's OK with you, Clyde. You don't mind getting me pregnant, do you?"

I didn't know what to say with my mouth but they all looked at my trouser leg. The fabric was moving as my cock activated itself.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You must be appalled." I apologised.

"Appalled?" said Nita. "The complete opposite. I think we're all delighted to see that what's going to put babies inside us looks like it's functioning properly."

"So you aren't..."

"No. Amar, my husband, is looking forward to you making my belly swell." She paused for a moment and continued. "I think we've all shocked you. Haven't we?"

I nodded.

"We're not going to force you to do anything, Clyde. But we wanted you to know what we want rather than just surprise you later on. Maybe you should go home and have a think. Call Mrs McCluskey if you want advice from an adult."

So that's what I did. I spent a couple of days and nights thinking carefully. Then I called Mrs McCluskey.

"You can call me Bridget now, Clyde. You're not at school anymore."

"So what do you think, Bridget?"

"Well, Nita, Sara, and Noriko are very lucky women to have you help them out. I'm glad they've told you that they don't need any child support money from you. One major impact to consider is the emotional one. Are you going to feel smug, knowing that you've given three married women babies or some more negative emotion? You might feel ashamed or worried about what will happen in a couple of decades."

"I think I'd feel that it takes the pressure off me."

"I don't understand."

"I come from a Jamaican family. My parents are keen to have grandchildren. This could be a way to give them what they want without having to make commitments."

"Right now, for sure. But be prepared for three young adults making contact with you in your mid-30s."

* * *

Sarah was obsessed. For a woman who wanted pregnancy risk sex she spent a lot of time wanking and blowing me. She needed to see my foreskin. To touch my foreskin. To taste my foreskin. And only after she'd spent a huge amount of time on that did she want my cock inside her.

And that was tricky, too.

I don't have the world's longest cock but I suppose it's pretty thick. Thick enough that Sarah needed to work really hard to slide down onto me.

"If I stay on you like this then you won't be able to pull out when you cum, will you!" She was getting pretty worked up.

"Oh, you want my cum inside you, do you?"

"Yes. I want your cock, your cum, and your baby!"

She ploughed up and down as she yelled each syllable. She was struggling to keep it together. If Chestnut Close hadn't been large, detached houses with lots of space between them then someone would have called 999.

Eventually I came. I'd never had sex without a condom before and it felt different. But the whole thing was different. I'd only had sex with Sabrina and Khadija before and they were both single, 18, and as inexperienced as me. Fucking a married woman who wanted me to fill her womb was so much more intense.

As I started cumming she clamped down on me and pulsed herself. While she did that the rest of her body went limp. But she came around after a minute and kissed me.

"That was wonderful, Clyde. You are a very good young man. You'll make David and me very happy."

"Are you sure that David wants me to get you pregnant?"

"Sure? He's been dancing around like a loon for the last few days. He's out of his mind with joy at the thought of me carrying your baby. We'll get into bed tonight and I'll tell him what we did. He'll be overjoyed."

Then she looked at her bedside alarm clock.

"Oh, you must shower and dress. Nita wants you in just an hour. I mustn't be so selfish. Come earlier tomorrow."

* * *

Nita made me take off her salwar first. She wasn't wearing any knickers under it and watching her dance around with a short kameez but nothing below the waist was very sexy. So, despite shooting my bolt just an hour earlier I was ready for her.

She wanted to try all the positions. Cowgirl, backwards cowgirl, doggy and so on. But she wanted to finish on missionary.

"This is the best one, Clyde. Well, the best one for conceiving. You see, your cock is so thick it will block me up nicely after you cum inside me. That will help keep the cum where it will do the most good."

I shivered with excitement. I was giving my baby to a married woman who knew without doubt that she wanted it.

* * *

"Before we start," Noriko said as soon as I walked through the door, "can you visit me every day next week?"

"Errr, I suppose so. Why?"

"That's when I'm most fertile. We all agreed that we would get exclusive access to you when we're most fertile. If you don't mind, that is. That way, we maximise the chance that your sperm will find our eggs. We've compared calendars and there is minimal overlap. You might be a bit tired on those days. But otherwise it'll be fine."

"It will be?"

"It will be. You will be. Sarah and Nita both told me how happy they were. You are a very talented young man, you know. Now, what do you know about giving oral...?"

It turned out that Noriko loved getting oral as much as Riku, her husband, loved cleaning her up. Her pussy was very pretty. She had slightly darker edges to her neat little lips and a thick but well managed bush.

I got a quick tutorial on what to do and what to avoid. Then, she got several pillows out and put them under her hips.

"It's important to help keep your cum inside me, Clyde. Riku would be appalled if it had all soaked into our mattress before he got home."

So I left her on the bed with her hips elevated and showered and dressed. I passed Riku as I left. He insisted on shaking my hand and thanking me for keeping Noriko and him entertained.

* * *

"Your community service should be reciprocated, shouldn't it?" Nita told me when I next stepped through her front door.

"Huh?"

"We really are all delighted. And we don't just want to take. We want to give, too."

"Blowjobs?"

"No, silly. We're thinking about you. You're not just a penis and testicles on legs, are you?"

"Of course not."

"Bridget told us that you're predicted excellent grades in mathematics, physics, and chemistry. And I understand you have a conditional offer for mathematics at Hull, right?"

"Yes. She told you all of this?"

"We go way back and she's looking out for you."

"Our husbands are all very successful. And university is expensive. You might need some paid work in the holidays. Paid work that could get you useful experience and help you build your network with potential future employers. So, Amar, David, and Riku want to take you out to lunch. They want to find out how they can help you in your career."

"Really?"

"Of course. We want you to do well. You're working very hard to both entertain us and give us babies. We are very grateful for that. But we need to give you help of equal value. And if we can set you up so you can walk into a fulfilling job when you graduate then everyone wins."

"That sounds very good. I'd love to. Although I think a whole meal with the men I'm cuckolding might be a bit tense."

"I promise you it won't be tense. They are all genuinely delighted that you are cuckolding them. And we will be there, too. You'll be fine. I promise."

* * *

I was absolutely exhausted at the end of each wife's fertile window. Nita had me arrive just after 7am. I was almost crawling home when I left in the evening.

That wasn't a problem for Sarah's fertile window. She put David in the spare room and had me stay the whole week. I'd wake up in the middle of the night to find her gently wanking my foreskin or licking my cock. If it hadn't been for her lokshen pudding I'd have run out of energy after day three!

Noriko was more relaxed but only because she demanded so much more oral. It gave me much more recovery time. Riku took that week off from work and he cleaned up three or four times a day.

All three were confirmed as pregnant by the end of July.

There were no more fertile window marathons. It was business as usual with each wife getting at least one visit each day.

I also had work experience in IT, pharmaceuticals, and finance lined up before I'd even headed to Hull. Each assignment was useful. And at the end of each day, the relevant husband brought me to his home for dinner and an evening with his wife. Knowing that Nita, Sarah, and Noriko still wanted to see me was great.

So now, I have a photo of each husband and wife with my baby. And me. They wanted to make sure everyone knows I'm the daddy.

I thought the cuckolding would be limited to them but then I got a message from Sarah. There's a big Jewish community in Hull and she has friends there. Friends who'd like an introduction to a handsome young man with Jamaican heritage. And a proven ability to help married women get pregnant through cuckolding their husbands.