All Comments on 'Chests 'n Nuts Roasting'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Damn good. The slow build up over multiple chapters was great. Will they or won't they?? That is the question. Will the sister get dragged into the play? Who is playing with the sister? Definitely need follow up stories to this one. Sort of a cute coming of age type, except it seems everyone has had past experience to one degree or another. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely paced and well written. I found the prolonged torture rather erotic. Well done!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

This is one of the most erotic and well written stories in this genre that I have ever read.

rock6752rock6752over 2 years ago

Awesome story. Can’t wait to hear about spring break

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful story, so good it is almost believable.

TeeniewhopperTeeniewhopperover 2 years ago

Great story! Enjoyed the build up. Looking forward to Spring Break.

HairryWCHairryWCover 2 years ago

Nice story my only issue is that for the first 3/4 of the story your dialogue seemed like he was much younger and less experienced than a college freshman. To me it sounded like they were in their mid to early teens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work hope it isn’t a one off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, so far my favorite this year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess i have a fetish on "nut play". I love it when my gal takes my smooth shaven nut sack into her warm mouth. Then each of my loose balls and works her tongue over each orb.

Thanks for such an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Easily one of the best stories I've ever read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Twincest wasn’t necessary, but it was pretty good otherwise

ErrolBook87ErrolBook87over 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. Extremely sensual, with well-drawn characters and nice attention to detail.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Hope you give us the spring break story soon. Evolve the relationship further for the 3 of them

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

brokechickenhandlebrokechickenhandleover 2 years ago

As an author, you're good at a lot of things, but if there's any one thing you excel at, it's believable dialogue. I've read stories with a similar "theme" on this site and the characters feel like they're reciting some sort of script. Your stories feel much more natural, allowing us to feel more attached to the characters, the same way I felt attached to Eve in "Seven Nights A'Dippin'." Fantastic work.

doctorbrowndoctorbrownover 2 years ago

Thank you for a lovely story.... Cant wait for the Spring Break Episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent Xmas incest story. Come on spring break. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The right amount of build! I hate stories that start right away I love a good build up and this was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the buildup of the story. However, there were a lot of errors(mispelled words, wrong words).

Please get a good proofreader. If you are dictating the story, slow down because that probably caused several of the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I saw that it was 7 pages, I thought it might be a bit long, but I’m impressed that you kept it flowing and the pace was just right. Kind of like an X-rated Hallmark movie. Very well done.

5*

Tc

Flint13Flint13over 2 years ago

Fun story. Thanks.

KethandraKethandraover 2 years ago

5* for sure. Very well-told and sexy. I particularly liked having the hinting and teasing of things carrying over to sis, without the reader knowing anything would happen with her: we have to know the cousins (chest & nuts) are getting together, but not the twins for sure. It was done well, with our curiosity mirroring his, though he was very reserved in even allowing himself to admit his sis was so hot.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

5 stars. Hot fun in the cold.

DDTNDDTNover 2 years ago

I wonder what’s going to happen on spring break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story. make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I was pleasantly surprised by how well written it was given what seemed like it would be a silly scenario. The fun and light hearted-ness led into a surprisingly intimate feeling ending. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Read it all. Wished there was more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing work! Hope there’s a sequel

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago
Almost gave up…….

I almost stopped reading a couple times as i thought it wasn’t going anywhere. But I reminded myself that the story had a high rating and that’s not the way a simple fondling gets graded. So I trudged on. And suddenly the forest opened up and I was in a beautiful land filled with exciting things.

Well worth the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! Excellent in all regards. I think you have an amazing talent for writing erotica, something this world badly needs. Thank you, and i cannot wait to read more of your stories.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenover 2 years ago

Easily one of the best stories I've read in this site. Even if it was rewritten totally non-lewd it would still be 5 stars. The writing and wording is beautifully done and the descriptions paint a very vivid picture in the mind of the reader. On top of all that the sexual aspect of the story was perfectly done as well. To put it bluntly I was able to use this story for jerking fuel 3 days in a row. The slow build of everything made the final scene with all three girls such a big release, but totally worth the wait. I also really enjoyed the slight romantic aspect of it all "our first kiss" I really love things like that. Amazingly well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I’ve read on here for a very long time. A refreshingly slower read without being boring at all.

Works very well as a stand-alone, but I think you have the talent to at least give this a couple more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story after a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Easily one of the best stories I have ever read here, perhaps because they achieved what my relatively boring family reunions with cousins only hinted about. The intimate part where the twins finally connect was amazing. Please consider continuing this story.... we all want to know what fun happens on spring break, although it will be hard to top their fun at Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just beautiful! You're amazing!! 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you going to write a spring break chapter? Cause that be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best I have read in a long while. Thank You!

Perfect length with a build-up that was both interesting and entertaining. The crescendo followed the rest of the story in that it wasn't at all rushed, having a wonderfully organic flow. AND sexy as hell.

Again, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read. Beautifully written. Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Second time I have read this story. Even better the second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this, excited for spring break!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding! Very well done. Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While the premise was a bit fantastic, the way it developed made it believable. I can see this happening. Kaia is a bit of a tease, but doesn't use it for torture. It's more of an extended foreplay.

BUT. . .

Avery might not have been as understanding about how she was introduced into the combination. Having had something of a relationship history with her cousin, she might see that the way she was introduced into fully knowing about Kaia and Alex as a betrayal. It all could have blown up into a very ugly situation.

If you ever do / did the Spring Break theme, you might have the cousins/sibs talk about this as they grow more comfortable with the arrangements.

LuckyMMLuckyMMalmost 2 years ago

Very good comments all of them. This is one of the best. I can only repeat one of the earlier comments by brokechickenhandle 5 months ago:

“As an author, you're good at a lot of things, but if there's any one thing you excel at, it's believable dialogue. I've read stories with a similar "theme" on this site and the characters feel like they're reciting some sort of script. Your stories feel much more natural, allowing us to feel more attached to the characters, the same way I felt attached to Eve in "Seven Nights A'Dippin'." Fantastic work.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was wonderfully written! This was the second story after reading on this site for years now that has made me put the computer to sleep so I could come back and keep reading. Marvelous!

Sinjinnd83Sinjinnd83almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it immensely! Very professionally written. I do agree with many other readers that your story reads well, very believable dialogue, and great characters. It's too bad in short stories that sometimes not enough goes into character development. I loved the twins and wanted to know more about them and their relationship prior to this Christmas. You handled that well with reminiscences but that made me want more! I hope you write about this threesome again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!

One of the main reasons, if not the main reason, I like incest stories is that they're more likely to have a slow erotic build-up, which this story certainly had.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 2 years ago

We need a part two and a three, perhaps? Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm torn as to whether i want a part two, or if this is perfect as a stand alone piece. A large part of what makes this so good is how well the build up is written. It flows very well to the final encounter, i'm afraid now that that bridge has been crossed, it would be difficult to maintain the edge that this piece has.

But over all this is wonderful.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Each revisit makes the story more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story telling kept me reading. Very well done. I expected a nice, erotic ending and was not disappointed. The build up was pleasant and interesting giving the reader a good background on the story and the characters. I, for one, would like to read additional chapters. As close as the twins and their cousin are, I was expecting a future plan sooner than spring. There are so many directions you could take this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Encore!!! Keep writing. This story was better than great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY well written. What ever genre you choose to write in, please continue to write. I'm giving you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesomeness!! The best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it and kept me wanting to see if he fucked his sister and what a last page, keep writing like this.

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

Loved it, the story, the interplay, the sex. So glad you were restrained and didn't have another adult bust them and join in. The excitement was between the 3 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slow and boring, far too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, the sexiest I’ve read in ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job. You should write a sequel.

RaptikoRaptikoover 1 year ago

It was great. Stories that go directly to sex that are boring, and this one was more gradual, so it was good.

My only criticism is that the sister was a little bland, but not by much, just something that a few more dialogues before the final scene would have fixed. Still, it is an amazing read, 5/5 in my book.

RaptikoRaptikoover 1 year ago

Besides that, on the subject of a sequel, it definitely has potencial, evolving more the relationship between the three of them, even if not going fully to the romantic side of things. Even so, that is just an option, you ended with a classic open end, but it still gave a finished feeling with hints of more. Just... if you ever make a sequel, please don't write them being discovered, 99% of times it doesn't flow well into the story.

anywho2011anywho2011over 1 year ago

Honestly, this is now in the top 5 favorites. I liked the slow build, the tease up to the final scene. Like word foreplay.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 1 year ago

Another chapter in the trio's life would be good but leaving as is makes great fodder for the imagination

tantamount63tantamount63over 1 year ago

Agree, the slow build creates such anticipation....... Sexy story. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Top 5 for me too!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

I think this is 1 of the best stories on the site. Thank you for your work of art. I wish I could give it 10 stars. So I had to stick 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

leaking

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

Very good story, nice length and a very vivid description of everyone involved and most importantly so very HOT, good job, looking forward to read more of your work.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Brilliant, nice amount of tension leading up to the last night's threeway.

sparkle8sparkle8over 1 year ago

Simply stunning. I don't often read the longer stories on literotica, but this one was well worth it. Watchingcloud, I'll be reading a lot more of your stuff.

KnobboyKnobboyabout 1 year ago

I had an edging wank session all though this fab story

Dripped so much was really sexed up. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Extraordinarily erotic. Wet patches from a leaking cock.

jni551jni551about 1 year ago

Fantastic Story and story teller. Nice tension and build up to an exciting end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely

Moar

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Completely believable and well developed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Phenomenal story! 10/10 the storyline is believable it’s grammatically correct and perfectly erotic. Not over the top not below average just pure perfection! The build up to the end was played so precisely it left me wanting more and more until the last page. You truly know how to captivate an audience.

DexdareDexdare12 months ago

Absolutely loved the build up. Definitely one of my favourite stories. Very well written

Kunningking23Kunningking2312 months ago

I definitely want to read the spring break one 10/10

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! I loved the relationship before during and after.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

On the first page, I was thinking what a pleasure it was to read a story by someone who knows how to write. Not completely free of errors, but they were simple typos, not the stupid their/there/they're mistakes or could ofs of someone who doesn't care about the language. (The typos did increase by the end, but they still weren't stupid grammar errors.) I also like that the story flows logically without any jumps. And it's good that the physical attributes of the characters are realistic (the last series of stories I read had women with 32Fs and 34Hs). They are also mature for their age. Finally, the constant buildup of sexual tension is great. This story truly fits the site name, Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

looking forward to spring break!

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistle11 months ago

A really good read. The characters were believable, the story was plausible and the storytelling was well-crafted and entertaining. A five-star rating from me. I'm looking forward to reading more from WatchingCloud.

gambit691gambit69111 months ago

Damn good read, I really enjoyed the interactions between Kaia and Alex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

well written. very engaging

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Hope there's a showing break follow up with these lovely 3!❤️

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

This story was very well composed. Characterization was pastiche, but effective and the motivations were dramatically revealed and the eroticism earned.

Nice Job!

RaagRaajRaagRaaj10 months ago

This is easily one of the best stories on this site! You're an awesome amazing talented writer! Thank you so much 😀

RaagRaajRaagRaaj9 months ago

Please post a sequel! 😃 🙏🏼

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto688 months ago

WOW!!! Fantastic. If there is a part 2, please let me know

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

Nicely written.

But lacking in sufficient teasing/exploring/preliminaries.

Four stars.

PeriscopeOperatorPeriscopeOperator7 months ago

This story affected me in an incredible and welcome way. I had forgotten how deeply in love I was with my own cousin, Sarah. Because of life, she and I never got past the very strong flirting stage, but I used to think that if we had more time together we would have. And really, I still do. Reading this story, Kaia's personality and mischievousness perfectly reflect my cousin, and I also would have given my left nut to turn one of our summer week visits in this direction. Thank you for a marvelously rich, tender, well-paced, and believable story. 5 stars. Extra star for great nipple play ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This sets up the possibilities for a second entry involving Ales and Avery. Just saying take the leap and captivate your audience. Very good story no doubt about it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is, without question, one of the best (if not THE BEST) piece of erotica I've ever read. To start, excellent writing--terrific character development, excellent construction of the world in which this all transpired, lovely use of language (hooray for rock-solid grammar!). You are a top-notch writer in this genre and, I suspect, in other genres as well, The premise was smart, the build-up was superb, and the sex was hot. But what really got me? All of those magnificent details that made me connect to the characters as real people. Family dynamics like over attentive but sweet little cousins and peers who no longer feel like peers because they're married and have kids. Wondering if family traditions will continue after grandma passes. Moving from the "kid's table" to the "grown-up table." The thoughtful gift exchange between Alex and Avery. These non-sexual details added to the immersive experience that you created with your description of the cabin. Really, truly--so-very-good. I look forward to exploring more of your writing (and I have NEVER said that to another author in this genre). THANK YOU for sharing your gift.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto686 months ago

WOW! I didn't want the story to end. It was fantastic

BreathcontrollerBreathcontroller5 months ago

Nice build up nice way of drawing it out, good ending

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous