Cheyenne at Work

Story Info
A serendipitous affair between an old hand and a new hire.
798 words
3.75
6.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in charge of training new employees at the warehouse where I worked. This particular trainee was a female and rather attractive, though she didn't consider herself to be so. She wasn't beautiful, for sure, but neither was she plain. She stood about five foot five inches but had a nice shape and a great ass, something I weighted highly. Granted, her tits were small, but in my opinion, her ass more than made up for it.

I showed her the proper technique for loading trailers--yes, there is a technique. It was an extraordinarily slow flow for the lanes we were assigned, which was good because it gave us time to discuss processes and procedures. It also gave us time to talk about many other things.

Conversation flowed freely between us. It was as though we had known each other forever--even though we were just getting to know one another. An open box containing lingerie steered the conversation to things of a sexual nature. I suppose it was inevitable given that the sexual tension had been evident all day long.

"What sort of lingerie turns you on?" she asked.

"None," I answered. "I prefer stark naked."

"So, the fact that I'm not wearing a bra is a good thing?" she asked demurely.

Honestly, I hadn't noticed and I said as much.

"It's true," she said. "Go ahead and feel for yourself."

I couldn't very well pass up such an opportunity, so I groped the front of her loose fitting t-shirt feeling the nipples on her tiny breasts harden to my touch. I felt them, and continued feeling them while she looked at me with a wantonness that made my cock stir in my pants.

"Very nice," I acknowledged.

"Kind of small though," she said apologetically, then lifted her t-shirt up to display them.

"Nonsense!" I exclaimed. "They're perfectly fine." Though they were small, they were perfectly round, like peaches cut in half and glued to her chest--only better, of course, because they were tits.

"I've never had a boyfriend that thought so," she said, sadly.

"I'd be happy to be the first," I offered.

"Really?" she asked, as though my willingness was a foreign concept.

"Absolutely," I affirmed.

"You don't have to pretend."

"I am not pretending," I insisted.

"My butt is too big," she protested.

"Your butt is your best feature," I argued. "Both edible and spankable."

"You think so?" she said, sounding encouraged.

"I could squeeze it and knead it and lick it all day long," I said, brazenly. "It's been practically impossible to keep from grabbing it while I've been watching you climb up and down the load stand."

"You're not just yanking my chain, are you?" she asked.

"No, ma'am," I answered. "I find you... delicious."

"So, just to be clear," she asked with cantilevered hips, "you will love and appreciate my body forever?"

"Are you asking me to marry you?" I asked.

"No!" she answered. "But I just really want someone who appreciates me just the way I am. That's all I really want. If you'll do that, I will give myself to you completely. You can feel my ass or tits anytime anywhere. My pussy will be yours forever."

"This seems rather sudden," I said. "Are you sure about this? Because, I will be all over you from now on. You intoxicate me."

"See?" she said. "That's exactly what makes me so hot for you. First chance we get, I want your cum in my pussy."

I heard the words, but they seemed too wonderful to be true. But for the rest of the afternoon, whenever she needed to be on a load stand, I offered support by cupping her delicious ass in my hands.

Later, I was showing her how to manually process freight. I stood behind her, directing her in filling out the form.

"You can grab my ass if you want," she said. "And slip your hands up under my shirt and squeeze my tits. There's a hole in these yoga pants you can fit your dick into. I want your cum in my pussy."

I did as she asked. It wasn't as though I could have resisted. I kneaded the cheeks of her lovely ass. I put my hands up under her shirt and felt her nipples harden on her tiny perfect breasts. I tweaked her nipples as directed. Finally, I felt for the hole she spoke of, tore it open a bit, then unleashed my throbbing hardon, pressing it between the folds of her saturated labia. It wasn't a textbook fuck, for sure. It ended way too soon, but it ended with my sperm filling her cooze.

"I love you, baby," she said as she took my cum inside her. "I'm yours forever."

And she was.