Lucy in the Field with My Cock

Story Info
Nerd James fucks popular girl Lucy.
1.1k words
3.7
12.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is James. Since when I turned 18, there's been this one girl pestering me. She was called Lucy, and she had a body to die for. Pretty face, rich blonde hair, curves in all the right places. I often thought about her earlier in school as she was always the topic of gossip about who was fucking who. So when she started flirting with me, I thought it was just a joke, why would one of the most popular girls want anything to do with a nerd like me? I knew it wasn't my looks, and only a few girls knew about my... endowment, shall we say? If I'm honest, I thought it was just a joke being played on me. That was, until about a year ago.

I was surfing through my social media, when I noticed she had messaged me. All she had put was "Hey, thinkin bout u". My only thought was here we go again. Fed up with the joke, I replied "Look, Lucy, I can tell this is a joke, I know the populars don't fancy nerds". After a few minutes, she responded "James, this isn't a joke. I think you're a nice guy, and I'd like to hang out with you more". I was shocked, but I was still unsure whether or not this was a prank. I thought about it for a few moments, before I typed, my hands shaking, "Ok then. Prove it". The few minutes of silence drove me mad. I pulled out my cock and started stroking it to relieve the pressure. I had done this thinking about her a lot a few years ago, but it felt different this time. Then it came through. A video file, about five minutes long. I plugged in my earphones and pressed play.

It showed her face, pretty and with a sly smile. She moved the camera further out, revealing her naked tits. I started jerking off. She fondled her left breast, moving her fingers towards her red, swollen nipples. Pinching and twisting at it, she then swapped hands and trailed her slender fingers down, further and further, towards her waxed pussy. She slid a finger inside it, followed by another, and another. I had to control myself from blowing my load all over the screen. Her fingers picking up speed, she finally came all over her hand. For a few moments, she just silently moaned in ecstasy and then spasmed. She licked her fingers dry, then, panting, said to the camera "Well," she rested her spare hand on her tit, glistening with sweat. "Is that proof enough for you baby?" She blew a kiss at the camera, then the clip ended. Almost immediately after it finished, she sent another message...

"Wanna return the favour? Meet me at the old bridge tomorrow at one in the afternoon. XX"

I couldn't believe it. The old bridge was a legend to us nerds, because it was allegedly where all the populars went to fuck.

The old bridge was centuries old, and crossed a meandering river. On either side lay fields for miles around. I used a smaller bridge further upstream, so I could double check this wasn't a joke. She was at the end of the bridge, wearing some small denim shorts and a tight crop top. My cock twinged at the sight of her. Part of me was worried, thinking that I was still being tricked, but it had been so long since I had last fucked someone, so I went for it. As I walked along, I put my hand in my pocket and stroked my cock, just to get it ready. She turned and saw me, and that same sly grin appeared on her face. I jogged the last few metres over to her, and as I approached, she said "Hey baby, glad you could make it. Come with me." She kissed me and took my hand, leading me to the back of the fields, near some trees. Under them lay a blanket and a few cushions. Shaking slightly, I sat down on top of the blanket, Lucy joining me a moment after.

For a few minutes, we just lay there, kissing and fondling each other. That was, until she climbed on top of me. She unbuttoned my shirt, and I pulled her crop top off. She was wearing a lace bra, covered in floral patterns. Teasingly, she unzipped my jeans, while I removed her shorts, revealing a matching pair of panties. She grinded against my cock, and she couldn't wait any longer. She crawled down my body, before yanking down my underwear, showing my large member.

The last time I measured it, it was over 8 inches long, but it had grown more since then. At first, she was shocked, I mean, who wouldn't be? Then that smile appeared again, and with it, her fingers wrapping around the base. She brought her head closer to my cock, before her tongue licked my bell end. Slowly, her whole mouth enveloped me, and man did she give a good blow job. She put as much of my cock in her as she could take, then came up for air. This went on for around five minutes, but it was the greatest five minutes of my life. She wrapped both hands around my cock, jerking it off, before I came harder than I had ever in all my life. I leaned forward and grabbed her bra strap, unclipping it and tossing it to one side, revealing her amazing tits in the flesh. Her nipples were extremely firm, so I licked at them both greedily. I then rolled on top of her, first removing her panties, then placing my cock in between her tits, fucking them. Each thrust felt even better, leading to another explosion of pleasure, which landed on her face, though she was happy to clean it up with her tongue.

Yet again, I rolled over, pulling Lucy on top of me. She crouched above me, positioning her pussy above my cock, then slowly dropping to the ground, plunging me inside her. She let out a loud moan, which took her a few moments to recover from, then she smiled at me again and started bouncing up and down on my cock. I met her bouncing with thrusts, causing her to fall forward as we continued fucking. After a few minutes of this, her whole body froze, like in her video, then spasmed violently, causing me to cum for a third time. She fell from her position, next to me on the blanket. We lay there for a few minutes, basking in our post-sex ecstasy. Then she turned to face me, and said with that sly smile...

"Ready for round two baby?"