Chez Amore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKittenCC
TheKittenCC
55 Followers

Jhené came around with saucers in her hands. On the saucers were the orders for the two men and their drinks. Her eyes glazed over all three of them at the table, as she placed a plate down in front of Miles and Derrick.

"Thank you, beautiful." Derrick said slyly.

"Very much appreciated" Miles rung

Jhené smiled at the two men before she noticed Cameron who was now sitting in the booth by the aisle. Her eyes met Cameron's and right away she knew.

"Seriously? Again?"

"I...umm..." Cameron stuttered as she looked away from Jhené "Yeah."

"Which?" Jhené asked under her breath. She watched as Cameron looked shyly at the two of them and down at the table.

Jhené's eyes widened as she took in the realization of what Cameron had done.

"Excuse me boys. I have to speak to my co worker. But, call my name when you need me."

"No problem." Miles said with a smile.

Jhené quickly grabbed Cameron by the ear and yanked her out of the booth to the hostess stand. Furious, she spun her around and gently pushed her into the chair.

"You fucked both of them?!"

"Yes..." Cameron said with her head down.

"Jesus Christ, Cameron. I know you're a hoe. But goddamn!"

"I know I know... I'm sorry, I-"

"Should have waited!" Jhené snapped "You ruined the plan."

"I know, I-"

"Hope you enjoyed your night." The girls said in sync as on either side of the door way as the couple walked out of the restaurant, with the man's hand down the woman's back pocket. Once the couple walked out, Jhené went back to giving Cameron her signature death stare while Cameron stood there in silence.

"Okay... But like... How was it?" Jhené mumbled as her glare eased into curiosity.

Cameron's eyes lit up as she heard those words come out of Jhené's mouth. As her mild shame melted away, a devious smile slowly curled onto her lips as she got ready to tell her everything from start to finish. As Cameron spoke, Jhené's face softened up. The story began to turn her on. Almost as much as she was earlier with Derrick's fingers massaging her clit. She bit her bottom lip as she began to get excited about what happened to her best friend just minutes ago.

"So.. what's next?" Cameron asked "I'm sorry for fucking up the plan but now I gotta know how you plan on getting in this, cuz like I'm so ready. "

Sliding behind the hostess perch, Jhené ripped a piece if paper off of a kid's paper menu and began to write.

"Lock up."

"Won't we get in trouble?" Cameron asked as she went to turn the sign around and turn the lock on the door.

"Dude, are you forgetting who owns this place?" Jhené asked " Besides we aren't busy with the blizzard outside. The crowd can wait an hour or so."

Cameron shook her head as she let that second of idiocy slip by her. Jhené and Cameron's fathers owned the place together while their brothers and girlfriends ran the kitchen. Besides that, there was no one coming in tonight for at least another two hours for the bar anyways.

"Fair enough." Cameron laughed "Alright girl, let's go get some dick,"

"Nuh uh." Jhené held her hand out, stopping Cameron from venturing out further "First-"

Jhené took the black hair tie off her wrist and snatched the piece of paper she was writing on. Handing both to Cameron, she then pushed her huge boobs up and fixed them to make them look higher and more even.

"Thanks for lookin out." Pulling her hair up into a high ponytail, it now sat near the middle of her back. As Jhené turned away from her to walk away, Cameron read the note and smirked. On Jhené's heels, she smacked Jhené's fatass and watched it jiggle.

"Ouch." She snapped back at Cameron. "Knock it off."

"Maybe." Cameron joked as she walked next to Jhené. "At least if this doesn't work out, we've still got plans for later."

She grabbed a large handful of Jhené's ass, laughing before quickly breaking off to the bar.

"Aye!" Jhené snapped at her again.

"20 Minutes." Cameron snapped back.

Unleashing her curls from her ponytail, her hair fell just over the middle of her arm. Her hips swayed in a sensual rhythmic way and her tits bounced up and down ravenously. As if they were about to start popping buttons on her blouse.

"Look who's back." Miles smiled "Hello there, beautiful."

"Hello Miles." She smiled. Derrick watched her carefully with every motion, reading her body language. He licked his lips and savoured every second. He devoured her with his eyes, ripping her clothes off in his mind. Shoving her against the wall, fucking her raw, and senseless, as she screamed his name until she lost her voice. His cock just began to throb again, fully erect and twitching as it waited to be buried between her thighs. "Do you guys want anything else?"

"Yes." Derrick let slip.

"What can I get you then?" The words sounded like music to his hears. Her voice sounded so sultry. And just watching her lips as she spoke made him want to fuck her more.

"To go to the washroom." He stated. The bass overpowered his voice and nearly knocked her down. Derrick then stood up and looked her directly in the eyes. His dominant presence lingered, pulling her in, hard. With no words between them, he slid out of the booth and headed to the washroom.

"Alrighty." She said softly "Miles, would you like anything?"

"Yeah" he said as he eyed her over "But I can wait. Just wave the hostess over here."

"Gotchya." Looking up and over at the bar where Cameron sat, drinking a martini. Jhené caught her attention from the distance and waved her over. "Well if that's all... If you need anything else, speak to Cameron and she'll have you covered."

"Or she'll be covered..." Miles mumbled with a chuckle. Jhené tried to hold her laughter back as she walked over to the washroom. Her hips still swaying, her body relaxing as she walked. She was excited, giddy even. All night she had been staring at his man, wanting him to do something and as she stood in front of the men's washroom door. She had no idea what awaited on the other side, but fuck... she was ready.

Pushing open the door, she walked in and before she could even look. She was grabbed by the waist and slammed against the cool, tiled wall. Derrick's dark brown eyes bored into hers, dampening her panties and hardening her nipples. His free hand was pressed against the wall by her head as the other hand tightened against her ass. It cupped her asscheek roughly.

"Oh... Hi." She said shyly.

"I'm glad you got the hint."

"I'm glad you left one."

With one swift movement, Derrick spun Jhené around and pressed her tits against the wall. Her hands now spread against the tile while her back and ass faced him. Derrick's hands ran down the sides of her body like she was being searched for narcotics by a police officer who was trying to do more than his job.

His hands grabbed the sides of her tits through her shirt and squeezed them before running his hand under them and bouncing them in his hands. As a soft moan escaped her lips, Derrick took it as his seal of approval to continue traveling down her body. His hands moved from her tits, down to the curvature of her sides, caressing her silhouette as his fingers traced down to her hips. Getting a firm hold on them, he thrusted against her harshly. Her fat ass pressed against his long hard cock as her back arched. Only mere layer of fabric away from each other.

Jhené was slowly being driven crazy, wanting to drop her panties right then and there. Just so she could be impaled on his shaft. However, patience was key here... as he was preparing to fuck her. Every second counted. Derrick continued. His hands roamed to the front of her body, grabbing the top of her skirt before pulling it down in one swift movement.

Looking down, he saw it. Her ass in all of its beautiful glory. A red thong string between her ass crack and two perfectly rounded fat, fuckable cheeks sticking out right there for him. He held back the urge to pull the thong to the side and fuck her against the wall right there. His hands moved back behind her body, his palms against her thick round ass.

The skirt had outlined its unbelievably smackable shape. But without it, he nearly lost his goddamn mind.

He slid one hand up her back under her shirt while he took his other hand and rubbed her ass gently before winding up and smacking it. He watched as her asscheeks rippled. Jhené let out a light moan in response. Her nipples hardening and just wanting to break free from this stupid shirt.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath. Unable to control himself, he pulled her thong down and hand her step out of it. "Spread 'em."

Spreading her legs apart, he looked at the work of art in front of him. The sight of her curly hair and white shirt. Her slightly arched back, hands pressed against the wall and legs spread like a cavity search. Her thick thighs and shapely legs were showcased by her heels and that ass... Derrick quickly unbuttoned his shirt, showing off his impeccable shape and glistening six-pack. The man looked like a Greek God for Christ's sake and now he was about to use the powers of one. Taking his right hand, he reached between her thighs and reached for her clit. Stroking it softly, Jhené began to moan. Louder and louder as her pussy began to quiver and beg to be fucked. She wanted it so badly at this point that she was nearly desperate.

"Derrick..." She moaned. "Please..."

As she trailed off, Derrick's fingers danced their way to her slit. Two fingers played with it in circular motions. Jhené was so horny at this point that she nearly came for the first time and she hadn't even been actually fingered yet. Suppressing the urge to cum, Derrick took the next step, pressing his crotch against her ass and shoving his fingers deep into her pussy. She could feel his cock throbbing beneath the fabric of his pants. It ached with every movement that wasn't inside of her.

"Please what?"

"Please sir... fuck me."

A devilish smile crossed Derrick's face and, with a quick movement, he slid his pants down and grabbed the base of his cock. Stroking his long, thick, black erection, he slid his hand up his cock and stroked the head against her slit. Her pussy was soaking wet and the lips of her pussy were ready to consume him whole. HIs cock was solid and excited by the touch of her slit, it was wet and wanting and so was he.

Precum pouring out of his cock, Derrick was ready to fuck her until she needed a wheelchair and an oxygen tank for the week.

His hands ran down her sides, gripping her body tightly. Trailing kisses down her back. Caressing her curves and taking the time to worship her body. Derrick slowly rain his hands up her body and pulled her back against his chest. His hands wrapped around her body, groping her tits, as his lips grazed her neck.

"I want to" He whispered into her ear. "I really want-"

Before Derrick could finish his sentence, the door to the washroom opened.

"Jhené, we gotta... Oh." Cameron's face stared in awe with a delicious smile on her lips as she watched her best friend being groped, and held onto by one of the hottest men she'd ever seen in her life. Jhené looked like a total slut, considering she was mostly stripped from her work uniform and submitting to this man she just met. Looking helpless and desperate with her legs spread and his hands all over her. "Can I join?"

"Cameron!" Jhené shouted. Derrick just smirked over at her as he was ready to wave her over to join them. "I'm kinda busy...?"

"I know, I'm sorry. There was a line starting outside so I opened the doors. Most people went to the bar but we got work to do. I only have three minutes to let you know."

Jhené took a deep sigh as she pulled away from Derrick with a pouty expression on her face.

"Okay." she said dropping her shoulders "Head back, I'll be around in a few minutes to pick up."

Cameron mouthed the word sorry before rushing out of the washroom.

Turning to Derrick, she shrugged as she got ready. Derrick pulled his pants up and began to fix himself. Watching Jhené bend over to pull her skirt down, he smacked her ass and took a nice handful.

"Derrick..."

"I know, sweetie."

Jhené got herself back together and quickly got out of the bathroom. As she stepped out, Derrick grabbed her by the waist and pulled her by his side.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't finish what we started." Brushing his cheek against her cheek and kissed it. "Give me your phone."

"What?"

"If you give me your phone, you'll have no choice but to find me after work."

With a smile, she kissed him on the lips. Hard.

His hands quickly snaked around her waist and pulled her against his chest. Her tits in the white button-up pressed against his tight, well-dressed chest.

"After work?" She said as she pulled her phone out of the pocket of her skirt and handed it to him.

"After work."

With that, he watched as Jhené walked away from him. Her ass swaying side to side as her thighs moved through the crowd. She turned him on immensely. And now all he had to wait a few more hours, then he could have her for the rest of the night.

Chez Amore.

The restaurant in the business district of downtown. Where everything is on the menu.

TheKittenCC
TheKittenCC
55 Followers
12