Chianti's Productive Afternoon

Story Info
What a day for Buttermilk Falls's premier Domina!
7k words
3
6.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chianti's Pleasant Afternoon

Chianti felt very relaxed. She'd just had her facial scrub and was wondering idly if little Desti, formally "Mistress Modestine" was holding down the fort, or rather, the dungeon.

Desti was a sexy little thing, and although she was somewhat temperamental. She knew how to get submissive's attention!

When Chianti left for her spa appointment, Desti was sewing H. Locticus Larren's erection to his stomach.

It was fascinating watching Desti pushing the needle into the foreskin and the edges of Larren's cock and neatly wiping off the little blood marks. Apparently it didn't hurt Larren that much, since he was still very excited.

When Desti sewed the penis completely, so it looked a little ridiculous standing straight up, rubbing her teasing fingers against it as she knelt before him, her cleavage pushing against the lacy body stocking.

Oh, how her boobs jiggled as her long French nail tickled the tip of his poor cock...

Larren stared down and gasped.

Suddenly, Desti flashed a nipple, and Larren's penis surged, pulling away from his potbelly, just ruining Desti's knitting project! And then he came.

Larren had been through extensive oral training as well. Larren's wife, Amina, had complained to Chianti that Larren was obsessed with skull-fucking and it had been painful and annoying for her.

Larren was also into femdom, and so Amina had focused on that and eliminated giving him blowjobs, but she knew that Larren watched a lot of deepthroat-ish porn, and it made her, as a feminist, angry.

"Don't worry, Mina honey" Chianti had emailed her "Desti and I will give Larren a taste of his own medicine. He'll have to choke and learn to breathe through his nose until he's thoroughly sick of giving head or watching women giving it, too."

And Larren's visits to Chianti's dungeon had been filled with a lot of forcing Larren to take heavy, huge and wide rubber and plastic dildos into his narrow mouth.

The choking and the tears as he gasped for air had been very therapeutic!

It made Larren a more compassionate person, through having Desti's tiny hands grabbing his ears as she slammed her hips towards his mouth, shoving the two foot strap-on home until he nearly vomited.

The training had been good for Larren and when he'd gone back to Amina (Larren visited from Shriebvogel, about seventy miles north of Buttermilk Falls) he was far more meek.

He had been trained into how to self-administer an enema and clean himself out, so Amina could skull-fuck his face, and then go for an "entry in rear".

And then eventually Larren could do this for Amina's gay friends as well!

Eventually the Larrens moved even further, out of state to Ypsilanti, Michigan and then Larren only came to Buttermilk Falls once every few months on business.

When Larren was at home, he serviced his wife in a thousand different ways, as well as her various suitors of either gender.

He got no orgasms, but if his wife's email reports to Chianti and Desti were favorable, then, one afternoon every few months when poor Larren drove his potato chip truck through Buttermilk Falls, the ladies would put him through an ordeal, and then he'd be allowed to cum!

Two hours of torture plus an orgasm was easily worth five hundred bucks, right?

The penis sewing thing was brand new, and it apparently turned Larren on quite a bit, though anything would, really, as he'd not cum since November.

On several occasions he'd annoyed his gentle wife, and she'd forbidden him to visit Chianti's dungeon for the key.

But finally, after seven months, he'd been allowed a visit, and Chianti had ordered Desti to make him pay for having annoyed Amina so much.

Although Desti and Chianti had lived a long way from Larren's residence, they had come to visit once or twice and become good friends with Amina, and had worked to help her really give Larren the punishments he'd craved.

Larren had been a spendthrift for so long-and now that Amina ruled the roost, it was up to Larren to financially save and find ways to pay for Amina's purchases, and to meekly take vicious wooden paddle whippings when he couldn't afford to give his Mina a second pair of shoes.

They'd arranged to meet other couples through an ad that Chianti had done for them on a bondage site...several pictures of Larren and Mina on a hike, walking hand in hand, dancing, and then one of him naked and welted holding on to her knees as she tapped a cane and stared down at him.

Through Chianti's guidance, Larren had learned not to buckle or lose his temper when Amina criticized and ridiculed him in front of their friends. Once, before Larren had gone into full time chastity, Amina had become annoyed at a barbecue because Larren, charged with making and bringing potato salad had fucked up an ingredient.

Amina had ordered Larren to pull his cock out of his pants in front of their friends, and she'd whacked it with a hot hamburger spatula, and ordered him to leave his penis out for the rest of the day...

As Larren's relationships with their friends had changed, it had led to better public behavior. No more loud, dirty jokes, or ass-slapping of other men's wives for Larren.

Larren was trained to see his friends and their wives as his Masters and Mistresses as well,

When they got together with other couples now, he spent a good deal of time serving and waiting on others, and sitting quietly otherwise, while the loud sports talk and that sort of nonsense went on without him.

And it helped him be so devoted to his Amina!

And Larren, who was usually proud and macho had done this with complete meekness.

The marriage counseling had done so much good!

And, they'd helped with a second domestic situation, the training of the sons of Amina and Larren, Ivan and Axel. The boys were in their twenties, and both worked as truck drivers in the same firm that employed Larren senior, but otherwise they were very different!

Axel had been a hideous mess-he'd been involved with online gambling, losing huge amounts at Texas Hold-Em, and he'd also been a drug addict.

When it looked like Axel might wind up being killed by loan sharks, Chianti and Desti had counseled the anxious parents, who had in turn offered to pay Axel's debts if he was willing to comply with their training and wishes.

Amina began giving Axel bare-bottom spankings and one day Ivan came home and jokingly said he would take over if Mom got sick of it, which angered and humiliated his older brother.

Amina felt badly, telling Chianti that Ivan and his friends had good-naturedly bullied Axel, who was lousy at sports, and whined a lot, and it had caused Axel to have a complex about being mistreated by a younger brother. Ivan was twenty two, and Axel twenty-eight,

Chianti had learned from talking to Ivan that although he was a big, strong guy, he was very bisexual and loved a good "nine inch wonder".

She suggested to Amina that instead of discouraging Ivan from bullying Axel, that Ivan should take over his older brother's punishments, and Chianti and Desti had taught Ivan how to order the protesting Axel to strip down and take a good horsewhipping in the garage.

Axel's girlfriend, who the family had never approved of, walked into the garage and happened upon this scene, and had dumped Axel for being such a little bitch, and had given Ivan a nice blowjob!

Within a year, Axel was resplendent in garter belts and full make up, and he'd become Ivan's full time sissy "girlfriend."

Perhaps the breaking point was when Chianti took Axel to get his tongue stud, so his service to his younger brother would ultimately satisfy.

The two lived in their own place, and it was well equipped with whips and kneeling stocks and nice high heels...and Axel was a hard worker who turned his paychecks over to Ivan, who split them with Amina to pay off Axel's old gambling debts.

In a way, Axel was unhappy in that he was fully heterosexual and had to service his younger brother, who was a tough disciplinarian, but gradually he'd begun to enjoy it, and now the sibs sent grateful Christmas cards to Chianti's dungeon!

Chianti felt like she'd truly straightened out the Larren family...

As Chianti continued to relax and enjoy her face massage, she thought less about the Larrens and more about Desti.

Desti was also Chianti's submissive, as well as being a dominant employee of the business.

This meant after a long day of torturing and humiliating men and women for Chianti's "counseling" service, Modestine would put crickets and fire ants in her own bra and have them bite her breasts as she knelt before Chianti.

First Desti would lick her Mistress to a glorious climax, and did Chianti enjoy standing there as the girl went at it, spurred by the feasting insects!

Then Desti would be allowed to masturbate with a sharpened Ticonderoga Number Two pencil, bright yellow...stabbing away at her tender, shaven bald clitoris.

And, at this time of the month, Modestine's mouth would be full as she frigged herself-being forced to chew on one of Chianti's bloody menstrual pads, or perhaps fellating a tampon or two!

Oh, the focus, the humiliation!

This while Chianti, her own orgasm complete, walked around to stand behind the naked, kneeling redhead.

Desti would chew the pads, endure the biting of the insects, try not to injure herself with the pencil, while keeping it close enough for friction...

And then she'd move her pretty buttocks up from her ankles and endure at least twenty cruel slaps of the cane.

And eventually she would rupture, cumming hard and screaming masochistically!

Then, the ladies would dress and go have dinner out.

So now, Chianti, relaxing at Robillard's spa, could truly let go, knowing that Mistress Modestine had the dungeon covered while she, Chianti, would enjoy the royal spa treatment.

Opening her eyes, Chianti smiled up at Robillard, who owned the Buttermilk Falls Equi-Spa. He had just finished rubbing her temples, and she felt glorious.

Three chairs over, the fat, delusional wife of Englert Creekmore, the managing partner of Eckroad, Creekmore & Mulford was having her hair set by Audra, Robillard's cousin.

Mrs.Creekmore had no idea that her Englert met with Chianti three times a week to have burning candles inserted-the big fat kind into his anus and the little birthday sort in his urethra!

Schiebach Silsby, waiting like a nice boy for his aunt's hair to be blown out, smiled at Chianti and blushed hotly when she winked at him.

Poor Schiebach looked so ridiculous, in his bow tie, primly holding his aunt's purse. Chianti could tell he still wasn't sitting comfortably after the last session.

And although Shy had taken many cruel canings, this particular buttocks pain was from something a bit heavier!

Shy had been seeing Chianti for eleven years and devoted all the earnings that he didn't need to support his elderly female relatives to his monthly visit.

Now, Chianti felt a buzz and looked at her phone. Autumn, the spa's business manager had sent a text asking if Chianti wanted to mistreat Robillard in the cellar, but it was a busy afternoon, so no.

But Chianti loved it at Robillard's salon. She felt so pampered!

Robillard also took care of cutting and frosting Chianti's hair, threading her eyebrows, doing her nails and taking care of the depilatory thing to de fuzz her glamorous body.

Men are such pervs, depraved wanting us to have hairless girlish figures. Chelsea Handler had joked about that and was absolutely right, Chianti reflected.

But Robillard did all of Chianti's work for free, and otherwise, he was quite an expensive stylist.

Chianti wondered sometimes if Robillard's family had all dominant females and submissive males. Robillard had a brother, Robespierre, called "Pete" and he'd been a fairly normal guy, until his college roommate began dating this brassy blonde waitress, who loved to eat.

Pete had a mini fridge and hotplate in the room (he was a notorious overeater, as was Robillard, both pudgy bastards) and when Jill, this bossy, brassy waitress got annoyed because the roommate wasn't feeding her right, she raised hell, and Pete would feed her, as he was a great cook.

Eventually Jill and Pete's roommate broke up (Chianti suspected the roomie had a nervous breakdown) and the next time Pete saw the waitress, as she sashayed her buxom boobs up to serve him a Reuben sandwich, he smiled gamely.

And what do you know? Jill told Pete she missed his meals "You are a wimpy type, and I usually hate geeks, they annoy me, but you made one hell of a Chicken Cacciatore."

Pete had timidly told Jill that she could come for dinner whenever she liked, and although he found her very attractive, he would be happy and grateful just to feed her and have her keep him company in the dorm.

Within two weeks Pete had left the dorm and moved to Jill's apartment, and some time after that she began spanking him...

They'd been hitched a good fifteen years now, Pete and Jill, and Chianti had watched once as Jill had put poor Pete in a penis pillory at a party at the Paincafe, Buttermilk Falls's BDSM oriented hotel.

Pete had meekly submitted to the pillory, and looked down awkwardly as his penis flagged, poking out of the little hole, and it jumped up again as Jill and various women toyed with it, until Pete's wee-wee got rather empurpled.

But then a neighbor, who Pete had occasional words with because of the neighbor's lack of garden hygiene and his barking dog, approached. Biff, the neighbor was in the BDSM scene, which was a surprise to Pete and Jill.

It seemed that Pete had been on an equal footing with this man, Biff, who had been annoyed and quite aggravated when Pete had reported him to the Buttermilk Falls City Council for not keeping his landscaping up to neighborhood standards.

And, the guy had been a little intimidated, as Pete was a worldwide engineer and had been instrumental in revolutionizing Naval ship design, designing the first ship on a computer, and he'd patented several inventions.

Pete owned his house, and poor Biff just rented his. Biff had been screamed at by Pete in a town meeting.

And then Biff came up to naked Pete at the party, standing with his dick poking through, and Jill had invited Biff to take out his resentments on Pete's ass and cock with a Licorice Whip crop.

"Jill!" Pete had whispered "That guy is a total asshole, a douchebag! And if you let him hit me, he'll never get his yard in shape!"

But Jill laughed good naturedly...Chianti, who heard the whole exchange (she'd taken a couple of cracks at Pete's pud with the Licorice Whip) also chuckled.

And then poor Pete's eyes widened as Jill, her glorious peroxide hair up in a bun, jutted her considerable cleavage forward telling Pete that he could go and clean and trim up Biff's yard himself.

"And you'd better call him Master while you do it!"

Pete had,like most submissives, a safe word, but he didn't use it, and Chianti spotted his penis getting very hard...though he was a bit horrified,too.

Chianti had giggled inwardly when she'd seen the shame and humiliation in Pete's eyes...resentful tears, but what could he do?

Biff came up and whipped Pete's penis until he screamed, and then went around to the back and caned his bare ass as he stood, helpless in the penis pillory.

Then Jill had bent down to give Biff a blowjob, and Pete protested angrily, and surprisingly, Jill agreed, and instead unlocked Pete and made HIM blow Biff.

Quite fascinating!

Robillard and Robespierre's youngest brother, Rasputin, had been at that BDSM party as well. He lived with Pete and Jill while he was going to optometry school, and Jill had long determined that Ras was much too self absorbed.

When he'd come to live with them, he'd been a woman crushing, bimbo chasing and very self centered Fiat convertible driver, quite indulged by his parents, girlfriends and everyone else.

But Jill had noted that Rasputin was fascinated by the relationship she had with Pete, and soon Jill had Ras in a chastity piercing.

But when they went to BDSM parties, Jill would immediately order Ras to strip and take him to where there was a small ring in the wall of the hotel party room. She would connect the ring at the tip of Rasputin's cock to the ring in the wall, blindfold him, and walk away.

And Ras would have to stand there, the wall ring a little bit above his waist, and stay alert, for if he slumped or tried to sit down, his penis might be ripped off...

But Rasputin and Robespierre, (poor Pete) thrived on such treatment!

And Robillard wasn't much different.

Robillard just adored Chianti. He actually had married one of her dungeon employees, and evil Cuban called Venganza. ("Venganza" is Spanish for vengeance, of course. Perhaps Chianti should have warned Robillard of this before the nuptials.)

And Veni was certainly a proper wife for this pitiful beautician.

Veni was not particularly enthralled with Robillard physically, so Chianti locked our stylist in chastity and allowed him, once a week to view Venganza stripping slowly as he masturbated.

Thus there would be no petitioning to mount her and that sort of nonsense!

Usually when the beleaguered hairdresser came to the point of trembling orgasm, Venganza would whistle through her teeth, often while unbuttoning a top or taking off her demibra.

Robillard was trained to cease his masturbation then and put his hands on the top of his head until his penis ceased its reign to tumescence.

This ritual was one that Robillard had fantasized about for years, and although he protested mightily, when Veni asked him reluctantly "Do you want to make love" Robi would tell her he liked the way things were, even if a tear did run down his pudgy cheek!

Veni did her best to make these weekly self-stimulations as harrowing as possible for poor Robillard. Her cousin Charmaine sometimes would stand next to Basil, teasing his anus with one long, pretty finger, and playing with his nuts as he gaped at his slowly disrobing spouse.

Other times Robillard was ordered to chew vile yellow laundry soap, or one of Veni's younger brothers would shoot BBs from an air rifle at his naked ass to distract Robillard as he toyed with himself, just to slow him down.

Shooting BBs worked other times as well, after Robillard had been spanked and was standing naked in the corner, Venganza's brother Jorge, who had learned marksmanship in the Special Forces loved bouncing the BBs off his flabby rear cheeks.

And once, when Robillard had forgotten Veni's dry cleaning, she'd hung Robillard from a tree, and after putting protective goggles on him, allowed her brothers and cousins to shoot many, many BBs at his shaved crotch...

But her cruelest times were during the masturbation times, since he was so desperate, going to bed night after night in frustrated lockdown.

He was so desperate to see Veni naked and start his chicken choking, and Veni took about half an hour to strip slowly.

Now and then she would cuff Robillard to an eyebolt in the ceiling, hanging by his wrists, and he would have to blindly use his fingers to find the combination to a combination lock, the kind on school lockers.

Poor Robillard would be desperately swinging from the ceiling, trying to get down to start his masturbation! The deal was, he had to get loose, come into the room where Veni was taking off her clothes, beg for the key to his chastity device, unlock himself and start beating his meat.

Often though, he wouldn't get the combination soon enough and by the time he rushed in the room, Venganza would have taken off all her clothing, and was in a bathrobe, and had put the key away...Robi took these times very, very badly.

This meant he couldn't see Veni naked and would be locked with no possibility of orgasming till the next cum-day.