Chianti's Productive Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now as Chianti left the spa, Thierry Loder-Ignatowski watched her somewhat balefully from across the street, where Thierry was employed as a securities analyst. She'd always had some contempt for Chianti, as Chianti was the illegitimate daughter of the town metermaid...

But things had reversed, hadn't they!

The year before, Thierry's husband had employed Chianti as his sub wife's "coach" At the end of a day with Chianti spurring her on to do the spring cleaning, Thierry would hear Roscoe open the door, and run sobbing and jump into his arms.

Although she knew that Roscoe had hired Chianti to put her through her paces, after what the metermaid's daughter put her through, Thierry saw her blue-collar husband as a rescuer.

Although Thierry had found Chianti rather hot, it was almost too much to have another woman punishing and humiliating her with her hubby's approval.

And to have to pay Chianti to do it?

(And it came out of Thierry's pocket. Roscoe cleaned gutters when he wasn't bombed...no cash there)

As Chianti passed the Chief of Police on her way to Lorillard's dental office, she smiled, and the cop was bright red, knowing that weekly, Chianti put him in a pink nightgown and gave him hot and soapy enemas, oh how his abdomen cramped and how he'd beg Chianti for mercy!

And Chianti would make him promise to go easy on the little thugs in the street, especially those in Little Italy, a section of Buttermilk Falls where she'd grown up...

Yes, Chianti ruled the town. And today, she was having a productive afternoon.