Chianti's Productive Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he tell me, Miss Chianti, he say, make it more challenging." Veni said with a shrug. "What can Venganza do?"

Also, when Robillard was whacking off, in the middle of the living room, his gut hanging over his pitiful peenie, Veni might get up from where she was undressing, light an American Spirit cigarette and tap it out on Robillard's nipples...

But he was so horny, having her perfumed breasts so close that it didn't even distract him sometimes!

Chianti had also trained Venganza to use office equipment to staple Robillard's nipples as he pud pounded, but still, being so horny, did it matter?

Or, Veni might step close to Robillard and slap his face back and forth, hard as he boinked his doink, or she'd cuff his right hand behind his head...

At the end of every weekly jerk-off session, Robillard had the option of choosing to cum (if he'd gotten that far) or going back in chastity and wait the next week.

If he could do eight orgasm free weeks, Venganza would fuck him, and for ninety days of celibate hell, Veni had promised a blowjob, but they'd never gotten that far.

It was so worth it-looking forward to it, Venganza had a beautiful olive skinned body, utterly hairless below her eyebrows, and shiny nipples and a tight clitoris that hugged Robillard's penis on those rare occasions, although it was starting to loosen a bit with all the other fucking she was doing.

And Venganza wore sexy outfits much of the time when Robillard was in his device, rubbing up against him as he did the dishes, and occasionally giving him long kisses before she went into her separate bedroom at night and locked the door.

Chianti met with the couple quite a bit and saw Robillard alone and of course Robillard had been in love with Chianti since they'd been in high school.

Oh, how Chianti bewitched him!

Chianti had been on the drill team squad with Robillard's cousins Autumn, Ashley, Audra and Amour. The drill team had worshipped the football players, and Robillard of course was just the towel boy in the locker room.

When they'd all been university students in their early twenties, Chianti and the cousins had loved playing all sorts of jokes on him-once they rented out the Buttermilk Falls roller skating rink for Robillard's twenty-first birthday.

Robillard , like most young men in rural Buttermilk County had spent his youthful Saturday nights going skating with the other kids and lusting after the cheerleaders.

Robillard had always been the butt of the athletes ire, as befits a towel boy, with lots of flicking of towels in the locker room, and of course, occasional sodomy.

But in high school and college, Robillard always thought the cheerleaders, the Pom-Pom squad and the rally girls were on his side, though they never gave him much play.

Robillard had always picked up the check at pizza places, and helped the girls with their homework, and done their hair, even before going to beauty school!

So he'd really hoped that his birthday back then would be a big deal, and the girls were planning to pop his cherry, he being the only male virgin in Buttermilk Falls over the age of fifteen.

So Chianti, Autumn, Audra, Ashley and Amour had taken over the skating rink that night, and given Robillard lots of delicious promises...he'd gone to one of their sleepovers, which was ok since he was non-threatening.

Chianti had gotten all the other cuties in the neighborhood to wear their sexiest outfits before going on the rink.

But then, as Robillard was about to put on his own skates, the football players had come in and ripped off his clothes and forced poor Robillard to skate naked and blindfolded as the girls brushed by, touching his burgeoning manhood.

The guys swung by, back and forth, whipping his bare butt (which made him fall a bit on the hard rink floor) with trimmed lilac bush branches.

But Robillard told Chianti later that this had been a fabulous birthday!

Chianti and the cousins had decided that he'd need an even jazzier surprise next year.

On Robillard's 22nd birthday, the girls said they wanted to make amends, but he'd foolishly gone to the ice pond, and again, as he now put on ice skates, he was ambushed (This time just by the girls, they realized he couldn't fight back) and he then had to skate on the frozen pond naked except for a lone scarf.

Then the girls and men in the neighborhood had had a snowball fight, and made Robillard dance between them, being hit repeatedly...

Finally, with Robillard kneeling and crying in the snow, he felt yet another person caning him, and his blindfold was ripped off.

Robillard discovered that his chief tormentress was Perrone Fabrizzi, the Portugese-Italian beauty he'd always carried a severe torch for.

Peri had always been especially nice to Robillard, he'd lent her lots of money for cocaine and abortions over the years, he'd tutored her in art history as she'd leaned toward him in her tight cashmere sweaters on the couch.

And Robillard had proposed to Peri, though she'd never done more than give him a few affectionate neck kisses. He'd never seen her naked or anything, but she'd had a rough time with men, she said, and knew finally she wanted a guy who was there during the rough times...

But then on Ice Skating Night, when the blindfold was ripped off, Robillard looked up from where he knelt naked in the snow.

There Peri was, her dark curls bouncing under her angora fuzzy hat, her huge boobs bouncing even in her winter coat as she repeatedly slashed his naked buttocks...

Robillard tried to hide his dick, which was getting hard, and Peri's little sister Pistachio, who wore a miniskirt even to the ice pond, as she had the legs for it, ran up and picked up another switch, ordering Robillard to put his hands behind his head, and she started the assault penis wise.

And Perrone was laughing with a Mediterranean heartiness as she continued to criss cross Robillards ass with welts

"You thought I (WHACK) would ever MARRY you or(WHACK) even (WHACK) let you TOUCH me? I (WHACK) remember(WHACK) the (WHACK) other night (WHACK) when you were(WHACK) telling me(WHACK) how beautiful(WHACK) I was, and I was tryin' so (WHACK) hard not (WHACK) to laugh in (WHACK) your pathetic face!"

Here, Peri had gone into a high pitched falsetto, a truly cruel mimic of Robillard's testosterone starved whinny. "Oh, Peri, I (WHACK) love you(WHACK) so much, and want to(WHACK) give you a(WHACK) great(WHACK) life, and I(WHACK) think I could be (WHACK) a great lover(WHACK) if you(WHACK) just gave(WHACK) me the chance. I wan(WHACK) t to(WHACK) buy(WHACK) you a (WHACK) house and take you(WHACK) to New York, and(WHACK) we don't even(WHACK) have to sleep(WHACK) together there if (WHACK) you don't(WHACK) want."

With this, Peri had thrown down the stick, and Pistachio, bored had returned to her Iphone. Looking down at her shivering stalker, Peri had said contemptuously,

"You are the most pathetic creature alive. I told my boyfriend about how you talked bad about him, how you told me that when Mario stood me up and took my money I should dump him and be with you. Good thing he's in jail this weekend, 'cause he's going to kick your ASS when he gets out."

And Robillard, naked, shivering, humiliated, had put his face in his hands, kneeling in the slush and cried like a distressed fairy princess!

Then the guys all had come up and taken out their dicks and peed on Robillard, and it had gotten in his welts...not good.

Chianti had followed the gang back to town but then, feeling remorseful, came back to Robillard, and found him jacking off in the snow. Afterwards, he'd hugged Chianti, while still naked and told her it was the best night of his life.

Several birthdays went like this, and Robillard always told Chianti that he would pay the expenses...

At Christmas one year, Robillard was ordered to put tinsel on Chianti's tree one at a time, while she and the cousins stripped and masturbated in front of him...

Robillard had really been leaning towards submission. Chianti had traveled the globe.

She'd learned the domme trade in dungeons in Minsk, Istanbul, Dubai, Tuscany, and other places, and when she'd come back to her beloved hometown of Buttermilk Falls, to open her first dungeon, Robillard had been her first customer.

But Chianti had sensed that Robillard was lonely. So she'd happily set him up with Venganza, and though Veni had lots of experience working in Chianti's dungeon as "Mistress Iodine" she still needed to be fine tuned to be the proper dominant wife.

Robillard really wanted a wife as arousing and as cruel as Chianti had been, though sometimes you should watch for what you wish for, right?

And Chianti was happy to help!

A submissive husband is different from a client, much more refined needs.

There was a lot of other stuff-Robillard and Venganza were both sports nuts, and they'd make bets on teams and if Robillard won, he might get a bit of play from Veni.

Ah, but if he lost (and Robillard was a bad picker) he would buy her jewelry, and then get a bullwhipping and strap-on rape to make him more careful next time.

It was nice because Venganza had retired from professional dungeon work, no more Mistress Iodine, and was staying home to rule the roost and relax. Sometimes she accompanied Robillard to work, but she was nice and relaxed.

And Chianti's tutorials were a prime help.

"It's true that Venganza has other lovers, Robi, but she's used to lots of sex." Chianti had counseled Robillard when explaining why he needed extended chastity.

"You, on the other hand are used to jerking off to femdom porn, so no more masturbation except when Veni gives you your weekly treat. Trust me, she's doing you a service letting you fuck her every two months."

Robillard had been helped to comprehend that Veni, who had such exotic tastes in men, liked to be prepared by Robillard, being licked and kissed from toes to neck, "prepared" for her lover.

Then when Umberto came to visit, Robillard, smarting with resentment, would do the same thing to him! And Robillard was fully heterosexual. Umberto was bi, and enjoyed a nice tongue bath from the flabby spa owner.

Today, it was a busy afternoon at Robillard's spa and Chianti tipped the shampoo girl (and also gave her a wet kiss) and then motioned Robillard to come talk to her for a moment in the back room.

What would she do? Would she pull his dick out of his pants and gently twirl her fingers along the ridge of his crown, producing precum that she'd then make him lick off the floor?

Once Chianti had brought a beautiful friend, Felicia, who got free hair treatment from Robillard, as Felicia was cute...they'd taken Robillard in the back room...he should have gotten a hint as Veni had smiled grimly, and the receptionist had giggled...

And of course, Felicia had had a nine inch surprise for Robillard, and he'd noshed on it, as well as slurping on her fake tits. When Felicia had turned Robillard over and begun ass-fucking, Chianti had sat on his face, right there in the back room...

Traumatic and wonderful!

Now, when Robillard joined Chianti in the back room, he gazed with unbridled passion at Chianti. She'd asked him to color her hair fire-engine red, matching that with lipstick and long fiery nails.

Chianti gave Robillard a hug and tongued his ear a bit. Robillard pushed his tubby stomach against Chianti and moaned.

Chianti had then helped Robillard off with his stylist's smock and his polo shirt and begun toying with his nipples a bit. Suddenly she took both hands, put them on Robi's nipples and twisted them so hard that Robillard fell to his knees, weeping.

"Just wanted to see if you were payin' attention, Robillard." Chianti said brightly. She paused, letting go of Robillard's nips, and consulted her compact, adjusting her brazen crimson lips a bit.

Amethyst, the shampoo girl came in the back room to get her lunch, saw the owner kneeling and rubbing his tits, and she laughed contemptuously.

Robillard watched sadly as Amethyst twitched her little butt back out and wondered if she'd ever listen to his reprimands again.

"Stand up, Robi, you look kind of pathetic. Step out of the rest of your clothes, please."

Chianti looked at Robillard, concerned. "Did you make an appointment to have your anus dilated, getting rid of the backed-up semen? We don't want you damaging your prostate just because you are trying to do 90 days to get a beejay from Veni, right?"

Robillard blushed and nodded. He was now stark naked, and looked ridiculous.

Robillard hated going for his prostate milkings, as they were performed by Ethelred Maximus Dawkins, a large black who doubled as a Male Master.

Last week, Ethelred had mistaken Robillard's sullen silence (why couldn't a girl do this?) for insolence and given him 50 with-something horrible, Robillard couldn't remember what it was.

Standing naked in his own back room was just...he was the proprietor for God's sake! Still his penis burst into a blooming erection.

The door burst open and Amethyst, and her sister Sapphire, who'd dropped by to lunch with her looked in. Ami pointed at Robillard, and they both laughed hysterically, and then left.

Robillard's dick was wrapped in a snug barbed wire cage, that only came off that one time a week when he was allowed to spank the bishop as Veni did her striptease.

But he could still play with his cock as it surged painfully against the metal nettles.

Chianti turned and bent over, poking around in her purse, and absentmindedly stepped back, and as she bent further, in that very short sundress, her bare asscheeks came out, and Robi realized she wore no panties.

Robillard hesitantly stepped forward , and his caged dick swelled in its prison as it pushed against her soft skin.

Chianti smiled inwardly as she rubbed her cheeks against Robillard's member and heard him gasping, and it seemed he might cum in his cage.

Still, ostensibly staring into her purse, bent down at the waist, Chianti said absentmindedly "I can't remember where I put those cock rings."

Robillard stepped a bit closer and pushed his dick till it nearly touched Chianti's anus.

Suddenly she dropped her purse and spun around. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

In mock shock, Chianti slapped Robi so hard that he fell down, and then she kicked him in the nuts.

"I am trying to be nice, but I don't want to be RAPED by you. This is a BUSINESS of yours, and you want it to be a harem?"

Robillard grinned involuntarily. He knew this game and loved the unpredictability...

Chianti kicked Robillard again once in the crotch and twice in the stomach (that was a big target.) Then she reached down, grabbing his nipple, and pulled him up.

Robillard was crying and apologizing, and Chianti took pity on him. She smiled and gave him a big tongue kiss, like she'd done as a consolation prize when they were young and she beat him at strip poker.

"I'm not upset with you, honey." Chianti scratched the tip of Robillard's caged prick with a long red nail. She watched in amusement as his penis pushed desperately against the evil cage.

Stepping closer, Chianti surreptitiously pulled her dress down a bit so the cleavage bulged out. This sundress was certainly an inspired purpose, she thought.

What a crazy family this was...After Chianti was done with Robillard, she was going to see his fraternal twin Lorillard, who provided free dental work to her...

Chianti was going to mousetrap Lorillard's nipples and tease her relentlessly as she was tied in the dental chair to make up for the root canal Lori had given her on Wednesday.

And Lori was looking forward to it...she had cleared her entire afternoon!

Now she gazed down at his bouncing, imprisoned erection. Chianti ran her nimble fingers up and down the member, and as it swelled against the tight cage, Robi squealed.

"Oh, look how excited you are, baby." Chianti said, breathing quickly and making her tits bounce in the lilting sundress.

"Look at these veins in your dickie-bird. Oooh, how it bounces against the little cage. Are you staring at my titties, you bad boy? Don't you wish you could rub oil on them as part of the spa treatment?"

She chuckled.

"Don't cry, baby. I know it hurts in that nasty little lock-up, but you don't want met o stop, do you. Penis jail, how hilarious."

Chianti laughed, and her giggle was truly resonant.

"Remember when I used the hot wires that you do permanents with to blow up your nuts a little? That was hilarious...stop panting, it's not that bad."

Robillard was utterly thrilled with Chianti's soft fingers, Veni was a hot gal, but her appeal next to Chianti's was akin to apples and oranges. Or rather, the sun and the moon...

After about 20 minutes of slowly teasing and torturing Robillard's cock, Chianti let Robillard dress and strutted back out into the salon as Robillard followed her, with his tortured penis pushing against his plaid pants...

Venganza had dropped by. She looked annoyed. Of course, she was a little jealous of Robillard's Chianti fixation.

"Caramba! Are you having fun you little maricon!" Veni walked up to Robillard, passing Chianti with a brief nod.

Veni ignored Robillards' apologetic babbles and grabbed balls through the plaid pants and twisted them until Robillard burst into tears.

Robillard gasped and his eyes teared up. Venganza gave him a demonic Latin leer, and let go of his nuts. As if nothing had just happened, as if she hadn't just humiliated her husband in front of the entire shop, she asked for some money.

Robi wordlessly handed her his wallet, Veni dropped it in her handbag. "Hasta la Vista, hombre." But then she gave Robi a big, long kiss, as Chianti watched, laughing.

Venganza twirled on her high heel and stalked out of the spa. Chianti said farewell to everyone.

"Bye Billie" Chianti called back to Robillard. Robillard, who had reluctantly returned to working on a gum popping hardware clerk's cornrows, blushed once more.

Robillard, on his "tranny nights" was called "Billie" for short by Chianti, who did his "slut training" using her makeup skills on HIM for a change.

On those nights, Chianti dressed "Billie" up and sent him through the streets of West Maeterlinck, a hamlet some 20 miles from Buttermilk Falls, where he wouldn't be recognized.

Robillard was a phenomenally ugly crossdresser, just a repulsive ladyboy, shaming drag queens everywhere. But, horny men...what's the saying "All cats are black when the lights are out."

Then there's "A Stiff Dick Has No Conscience"

Chianti insisted as "Billie's" pimp that Billie charge a ten spot and no more, on his knees in torn stockings in the wet back alleys and public restroom areas of West Maeterlinck.

Oral and anal gratification was Billie's specialty...but "She'd" been barred from all the gay bars in the area, and one or two bouncers had gone so far as to threaten to kick Billie's ass for propositioning customers.

This made "Billie's cock stand up in the chastity cage, like...really straight.

So things were a little rough, poor thing.

Chianti, however was determined that Billie do his civic duty, and she felt terribly sorry for the West Maeterlinck town drunk, a fortified wino called Stewguts.

Chianti always insisted that Billie service Stewguts gratis as a way of "giving back to the community"

And of course, Billie never made enough money from her pursuits, as half the customers welshed and refused to pay as soon as they exploded in her mouth...

And that meant that Chianti and Venganza would whip Billie back home, her panties down as well as garter belt and stockings...until she screamed.

But "Billie" aka Robillard, loved it! And, often he would ask Veni to take him to West Maeterlinck when Chianti couldn't-but Chianti insisted that only she could perform this service, because, having grown up in a tough neighborhood, she knew how to keep anyone abusive back.