Chicago Girlfriend, Grandma & Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

She went to her dresser and looked at several cellophane packages, got one and brought it to me.

These ought to do nicely, Let me unhook the garters on these nylons so you can slip into the silk stockings." she said. She unfastened all eight garters and my nylons just fell down my legs to my ankles. Alice bent down to take them off my feet and as she did so, she stuck my soft peter in her mouth and began to suck it again.

"I'm so fucking horny I can't resist sucking your cock and foreskin." she said. "I haven't had a cock fuck me for over two years and yours felt so good. Your semen is still running out my cunt. Now sit down and let me help you put these silk stockings on and fasten them to your garters. Then we'll slip into your shoes and you'll look like a lady except for your cock."

Alice deftly rolled the silk stockings down then told me to put my right leg out. She slipped the stocking over my foot and pulled it up to my knee. Then she did the same thing with the left leg.

"Now stand up and finish pulling them up and hook the garters to them. I'm going to suck your prick while you do that. When you get them hooked onto the garters reach down to feel if the seams are nice and straight. Then you can slip on your shoes and by that time I should have your cock nice and hard. I'm going to nibble on your long foreskin first before I give you a blowjob."

I hooked all eight garters than checked to make sure the seams were straight. As I did that Alice began nibbling on my foreskin and my cock began to get nice and hard. She also fondled my nuts and then quickly pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock. She began sucking me off in earnest and I knew she wanted a semen cocktail for breakfast.

"Do you want me to blast off in your mouth darling?" I asked her.

"Yes. I want you to pollinate my throat with your baby batter." she replied. "Then I'm going to kiss you and snowball you so you get to taste your pollen. Do you really enjoy playing with you old great auntie?"

"Yes honey. I enjoy fucking older women and especially ones that have grey hair on their belly and pits. Now suck my cock some more and I'll give you a big drink." I told Alice.

She went back to sucking my peter and I erupted in her mouth in about a minute She kept sucking until she finally had all my fluid sucked out of my peter, then pulled my foreskin back over the head of it and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge kiss sticking her tongue inside my mouth and letting me taste my semen.

"Do you need to piss?" she asked.

"I will in a minute or so," I replied. "Why?"

"Because I want to hold onto your long cock when you do and spray it around the toilet." she said. "By the way, your legs look very nice in your new silk stockings. They also feel nice and smooth too. Now let me kiss you again and share some more of your semen with you."

As she kissed me, I slipped my hand between her legs and felt her hairy cunt. It was a little damp, so must have had a climax while she was sucking my cock.

We went to bed and slept most of the night. Alice got up once to piss and the next thing I knew it was about eight o'clock.

"Are you awake sleepyhead?" she asked me. Then she grabbed my prick and kissed me slipping her tongue into my mouth. "I need to play with your cock some more." she said as she broke the kiss. "I'm still horny, but we should get up and piss, then find your daddy and my sister."

We got out of bed and Alice held my peter while I peed, then she sat down on the toilet, stuffed my cock in her mouth and the torrent of piss from her bladder began. She sucked my cock until it was nice and erect and finally her stream dried to a trickle.

"Wipe my wet pussy with your hand." she told me. "Then I'm going to straddle your face and you can lick me."

I licked her wet pussy then we went hunting for daddy and Agnes. Didn't have to go far as they were in the kitchen. Agnes was hooked up to a milking machine that had only two suction cups on it rather than four. She was being milked and daddy was standing in front of her with his prick in her mouth letting her suck his cock.

The milking machine was pulling on her nipples and had a nice rhythm going. Agnes looked very content with daddy's big cock in her mouth and being milked at the same time.

"Does she enjoy being milked?" Alice asked.

"Yes, she enjoys having her teats pulled." daddy replied. "She's a fucking cock hound too. I fucked her three times last night and she is full of my pollen. That's why she is wearing her black Directoire Knickers. She can leak into the gusset of them if she wants to."

About that time daddy grabbed Agnes's head and kept it tight on his prick. Then I saw the warm semen begin dripping out of the corners of her mouth and run down her chin.

"You really filled her up." I said.

"She loves having men blow their nuts off in her mouth. She loves it when Frank and Lee blast off and fill her mouth up. I told you she's a cock whore." he replied. "Did Alice fuck you good last night? Agnes told me she was hot to get your cock in her cunt."

"Alice did fuck me several times during the course of the evening. She has much semen running out of her cunt so that's the reason she is wearing her black DK's. She told me she hadn't had a cock in her cunt for over two years."

"Alice, would you like to get milked with the machine? It will make your teats tingle and also your clit. If you do, just pull your shoulder straps off and I'll hook your nipples to the suction cups." daddy said.

Alice looked at Agnes who nodded in the affirmative and then slipped her straps off her shoulders and pulled her bra cups down past her teats. Daddy fastened the suction cups on to her teats and asked her if she was ready to be milked.

Alice nodded her head "Yes" and daddy flipped the switch. Alice quivered for a few seconds until she got used to the suction cups pulling on her teats, then quieted down . Daddy went over and stood in front of her with his long cock hanging down and said "Now take my motherfucking cock in your mouth and give me a good blowjob. I may not have some pollen for you, but I'll enjoy your mouth on my prick."

Alice took his nut sack in one hand and his foreskin covered prick in the other and lifted his prick to her mouth. She didn't push his foreskin back, but just put it in her mouth and began sucking him.

Alice let go of daddy's cock and said. "Oh my God. That fucking machine is even making my cunt tingle." Suddenly there was a small puddle on the floor and Agnes said "I think my sister got so excited she pissed on the floor."

Daddy said "Well, I may have to spank her for being naughty and then fuck her too. Would you like me to fuck you Alice?"

"I think I'd love to have your fat cock in my cunt." she replied. "You could douse me with your baby batter and see whether you or John can knock me up."

"You might enjoy knowing I can hook a suction cup up to your clit and make it feel like it is being sucked. Would you like me to do that?" daddy asked.

Agnes said "Oh Alice. I've had that done and it made me climax all over the place. I came so often I thought I was peeing all over the floor. You want him to do that to you. You'll love it dear."

So daddy shut off the milking machine and Alice got up on the table, unhooked the front and side garters, spread her cunt lips wide open while Daddy found her clit. He hooked a small suction cup to it and turned the machine back on. The results were instantaneous. Alice was writhing and wiggling all over the place. I thought she was going to fall off the table she was squirming around so much.

"Oh fuck. Agnes, you weren't kidding. I feel like I can't stop climaxing." Alice said. That fucker is pulling my clit like a mouth sucking on it. It's too bad our sister Rose isn't here. I'm sure she would enjoy having her big teats milked.

Agnes said, "Perhaps we should call her and ask if she would like to come over and join the party. Mac and John have not seen her for a long time and may be surprised at how nice she looks. I'm sure I can convince her to come on over. She might like having her clit sucked."

"Well tell her to not wear any panties or DK's then. Only a garter girdle and stockings or she'll be pulling them on and taking them off all evening." Alice told her sister.

Daddy asked Alice if she had been milked long enough and Alice told him she had. Daddy unhooked the suction cups from her nipples and clit then began playing with her clit. "Do you want me to suck your big clit Alice?" he asked.

"I'd love to feel your warm mouth on my clit Mac." she replied. So daddy simply moved his face down to Alice's pussy and latched on to her clit and began sucking. As he was doing that, grandma came over and began fondling my cock.

"I need your cock fucking me later today. I think your father is going to end up fucking my sister and may want to sleep with her tonight so he can fuck her some more."

Grandma tried to call Rose, but got no answer, so she told us she wasn't home and we would just continue with the four of us. Alice and daddy agreed with that, so we slacked off for awhile and had another round of drinks and smoked a couple of cigarettes. Agnes wanted another martini so Alice and I went to the kitchen and fix a new pitcher of them. As I was mixing them Alice got on her knees and stuck my soft prick in her mouth and began sucking on it again.

All of a sudden, daddy and Agnes went through the kitchen and headed out the door to the porch. "Agnes has to piss." daddy said. So Alice and I stopped the drink making so we could watch her.

"She has my permission to piss in her DK's because they are already wet with my pollen leaking from her cunt after being fucked last night so she may not push them down." daddy told us.

But Agnes decided to take them off and quickly pushed them down and stepped out of them. She spread her legs and squatted down a bit and the piss began flowing out her hairy cunt lips. Quickly it turned into a torrent and was flying four feet out in front of her. She pissed for about a minute, then it tapered off into a trickle and stopped. Droplets were clinging to the hair around her cunt and some was running down her thigh. Daddy got down on his knees and stuck his tongue in her cunt and licked off the remnants off her piss.

"Are you leaving your DK's off, putting them back on, or getting a clean pair?" he asked her.

"If we're having more martini's I think I'll leave them off because I may need to piss again in ten minutes and I won't have to take them down again." So she picked her wet ones up and took them in the house with her.

As we went back into the kitchen, Alice's twenty year old daughter, Mary Alice appeared along with her boyfriend Jim. Jim was nude with his cock hanging between his legs, but Mary Alice, a stunning redhead, was wearing a gorgeous white eight strap garter belt holding up her very sheer white nylons. Her belly and cunt was covered with flaming red hair as were her pits and legs. The red hair on her legs contrasted nicely with her white nylons. Her freckled teats were hanging down on her chest as she wore no bra.

"Did we just miss something Mother?" she asked. Seems like everyone is coming back in from outside. We both just got up and need to relieve ourselves, so if anyone wants to watch, we're going out on the side porch and piss." Mary Alice told us.

"I want to watch." daddy said. "I want to see the golden piss flowing out of that red haired cunt of yours. I may even want a little drink of your golden nectar."

We went out on the porch and Alice told Jim she wanted to hold his cock and spray it around plus wanting a little drink as it came out his slit. Agnes told him she wanted the first drops, so she got right in front of his cock and when he went she got a small mouthful of his piss. Then Alice gingerly held his cock and sprayed it around on the porch floor and out onto the lawn. When he finished Alice put his cock in her mouth and sucked him a dozen or so times.

Then Mary Alice spread her legs wide apart and daddy knelt down to the side of her and she began peeing. He caught the first few drops and swallowed them, then watched as her stream just got stronger and stronger, spraying piss all over the place. When she finished, he moved in front of her and began sucking her wet hairy cunt.

Mary Alice said. "You motherfucker. I love it when someone eats my pussy, but they don't always want a wet pussy. Your tongue feels great and if you suck my clit, I'll have a climax right here."

So daddy latched onto her clit and sucked it till she let out a holler and said "I told you I would climax. Now do it again so I can have another one."

"Are you going to want me to fuck you this morning?" daddy asked her.

"I may want to feel your cock inside me. I never let Jim fuck me without him wearing a rubber though, so I may have you wear one too. I don't want to get knocked up." Mary Alice replied. "On the other hand I may want to feel your warm creamy semen flowing into then out of my wet cunt. Everyone else seems to have pissed. Have you pissed yet Mac?"

Alice took Jim by his cock and headed him toward the living room so she could suck him some more. Grandma took me by the hand and we headed toward her bedroom. "I just want to play with your prick again while your father plays with Mary Alice. He loves her brilliant red hair, so I know he will want to fuck her."

Grandma got up on her bed and spread her grey haired cunt lips open. "Now why don't you eat my hairy pussy for a few minutes, then I'll need your cock inside my cunt. You won't need to put a rubber on because I'm too old to get pregnant." she said.

"I love looking at your belly and cunt covered with salt and pepper hair Agnes. Your pits and legs are nice and hairy too. Daddy told you to stop shaving, did he?"

"Yes. He also told Alice and Mary Alice to let go of their razors and let their hair grow out." Agnes replied.

I put my face down in her nether lips and she opened her labia so I could get my tongue in her vagina. I licked and slipped my tongue in and out a few times then moved up to find her pee hole. It didn't take but a few seconds and my tongue was busy trying to get inside it. Suddenly, there was a warm liquid on my tongue and I knew Agnes had pissed on me.

"Get up on me and slide your prick inside my wet cunt. I want you to fuck me good and fill me up with your pollen. You can nurse a teat while you fuck me."

I moved up inside her parted legs and my cock slid in easily as her cunt was very wet. I latched on to one of her big fat nipples and began nursing her at the same time.

"That's it you motherfucker. Just keep that nice fat prick of yours in my cunt and bang my cervix with it." With that, she wrapped her nylon clad legs around my waist and kept my cock completely inside her.

"Now give me all your baby batter. I'm coming all over the place you fucker." she screamed.

I shoved hard getting my cock firmly against her cervix and shot six or seven spurts of warm semen right into her cervix.

"Oh that feels so good." she exclaimed. "Keep your fat prick right there while I keep coming."

My prick stayed nice and hard for about five minutes and Agnes kept fucking it, trying to get me to climax again.

Finally, she told me to pull my cock out and move up to her mouth so she could lick it and clean it off.

I moved up so she could clean my prick off. When she was finished she said "There is a pint of Seagram's VO and a couple of shot glasses in my bottom dresser drawer. Pour each of us a shot, then bring me a pair of black bikini panties from my top drawer. I don't want you pollen running down my thighs darling. That was such a good fuck."

I found the VO, glasses and her sheer black bikini panties and took them to her. "Do you want me to help slip your panties on before or after we have our drink?" i asked her.

"Put my feet through the leg openings and pull them up a little bit. I'll finish getting them up while you pour the whisky. You know I'm not supposed to have this don't you" Agnes asked me.

"Yes. I know. You're supposed to be sober all the time unless he tells you that it is OK to have a drink. Then he'll fuck you afterwards. I've seen you two fucking and he's a stallion when he's giving you his cock." I replied.

"I was fucking your father long before your mother died. She was so drunk everyday she had no interest in having sex with him. So I brought him to my bed and we played and he would fuck me with his lovely cock. We played water sport games too and he has bought me beautiful lingerie to wear. I still enjoy fucking his cock, just like I enjoy yours. darling." Agnes said.

Suddenly we heard Mary Alive scream "You big motherfucker. Your prick is so fat I don't know if I can get it in my cunt." she screamed.

"Your father must be trying to get his fat prick in my nieces cunt." Agnes said. "Now drink up because I want you to piss in my shot glass so I can drink your pee. Just put your cock in my glass and piss a little through your foreskin. I'll down it, then want another. After that, we'll both have another shot of VO and then if you need to piss, I'll hold your cock while you go in the toilet. Then we''ll go see if we can find my sister and her daughter some place. I have an idea my sister is sucking a cock and my niece is being fucked by your father."

I slipped my peter down inside Agnes's shot glass and gave her another shot of my pee. She quaffed that down, then held out her glass for another shot of VO. We toasted to a variety of things, then downed our whisky.

"Do you need to piss?" Agnes asked me.

"I can piss." I replied. So we headed for the bathroom. She took hold of my prick and told me to just piss through the foreskin. I began pissing and she guided my stream all around the toilet. When i was finished, she pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and got down on her knees and stuffed my flaccid prick in her mouth, sucking it vigorously as she did so.

"Oh my Grannie, that feels so good when you suck my peter like that." I told her. "Do you want me to shoot my sperm filled semen in your mouth?"

"I would love to have you fill my mouth with your baby batter darling. But that means I'll need another shot of VO so I can wash it down. But right now I think I need to pee or it's going to be running down my legs."

With that Agnes simply straddled the toilet and began peeing. She flooded the toilet until it finally trickled off and dribbled down her stocking clad legs.

"Oh fuck. Now I've got to change stockings. I didn't think I was going to dribble on these." she said. Let's go back to my room and I'll get a clean pair of panties and stockings. My bikinis are wet too."

On the way back to Agnes's room we went by Mary Alice's bedroom. Daddy was lying on her bed and Mary Alice was on her knees between his legs sucking on his cock. Daddy was pulling on both of her nipples as she sucked him and his cock was nice and hard.

"I think you're just a little fucking whore." He told her. "Don't want your boyfriend fucking you without putting a rubber on his cock, but you let me go in bareback and fuck you good without putting one one my cock. What the hell?"

"I just don't want Jim knocking me up Uncle Mac I like cock, but I don't want him to father a child for me. Besides, I know you're fucking my mother as well as my Aunt Agnes. They talk about you when they think I'm not around or can't hear them. I know you're fucking Agnes almost every day and she tells mother that she really loves having your cock inside her cunt. I think she enjoys it because she also talks about the nice lingerie you buy for her." Mary Alice told daddy.

Agnes motioned for me to follow her and we headed back to her bedroom. "I want you to suck my teats some more darling. I love it when you nurse on my big fat nipples. I'm going to put your prick in my slit and masturbate myself till I climax once or twice.Then I'll probably need to piss some more and I may want to give you a good golden shower." grandma told me. She pulled her bikini panties down and stepped out of them leaving her wearing a garter belt and stockings.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers