Chicago Girlfriend, Grandma & Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"I love nursing on your nipples." I told her. "Sometimes I think I could get milk out of them."

So grandma laid down on the bed and turned on her right side. She cupped her left teats and pulled my head to her nipple and said "Suck it all you want. Just be gentle.".

I latched on to her left nipple and began gently sucking it. I ran my tongue across the front of it and she shivered.

"That feels good darling. Keep doing that." she said. About that time she took my now erect cock and inserted it between her labial lips and began masturbating her clit with it. Suddenly she quivered and screamed slightly. "Oh fucking God. I just made myself climax and the inside of my cunt is wet again." With that, she kept rubbing my cock on her clit and she had several more climaxes.

"Let go of my teat dear and mount me again. I need some more of your fat cock inside me." She got on her back, spread her legs apart, then spread her cunt lips open. I moved up and mounted her again and my cock slid inside her wet cunt quite easily.

"Oh you big motherfucker. I don't know why I'm so horny again, but keep fucking me. It feels marvelous." she said.

I moved my prick in and out of her cunt until she said "Alright you big motherfucker. Bast off inside me and pollinate my cunt with your sperm filled semen. Then when you get off me, find my black bikini panties and slip them on my legs so I won't fuck up the sheets tonight. Then we must get some sleep."

I shot three hard wads of semen inher cunt before my cock just began dribbling the remainder of it in her cunt. Then I dismounted from her and moved up to her face so she could suck the juices off it. when she finished I got her black bikinis and helped her get them on and got back in bed with her.

"Now kiss me good night and let's get some sleep" she said.

I turned over and went right to sleep.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers