All Comments on 'Chickadee Ch. 02'

by EmmyLou93

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!!

Loved both parts 1 & 2!!! Will there be a part 3????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very good again

excellent story but it's unfinished. looking forward to ch3

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
PRETTY DAMN GOOD STORY!

BEING RETIRED AS A SENIOR EDITOR IT WAS MY JOB TO ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS ON PAPER. A FEW CAME TO MIND IN YOUR STORY BUT IT IS A VERY COMMON THING IN MOST ALL EROTIC WRITINGS. THE FIRST COUPLING BETWEEN FATHER AND DAUGHTER WAS THE BEST BLOW JOB, THE BEST CLIMAX, THE BEST FUCK OF HIS LIFE! I KNOW WHY, lol I'VE HAD A LOT OF GREAT SEX IN MY LIFE AND HAVE A 23 YEAR YOUNG DAUGHTER WITH THREE DAUGHTERS AND SHE'S SMOKING HOT AND SO FUCKING SEXY. I GUESS IT IS THE NORM FOR AN INCEST STORY BUT WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH THE WIFE? MENOPAUSE? REALLY? I'VE NEVER MET AN ODER WOMAN THAT HAD A LOW SEX DRIVE. THEY TALK MORE RAUNCHY THAN A MULE SKINNER AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO TALK ABOUT SEX, ESPECIALLY TO ANOTHER WOMAN. THEY ARE WORSE THAN MEN, lol, NOT WORSE BUT MORE OPEN ABOUT IT! SORRY, STILL A DAMN GOOD STORY AND HOPE THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER! THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 3 and more

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

Looking forward to another chapter and where you take the story.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Lindsey and Dad love each other

How can they share their love with Mom changing her mind.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Lies

Guess his marriage will end when she finds he fucked his daughter. Daughter will go with mum, disheartened that dad can lie to his own wife.

fundad63fundad63about 6 years ago
Beautiful

You are a special girl, and this father is very happy to read about Lindsey's love for her daddy. I hope they can solve their problems in chapter 3. Daddy should give her a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've never understood the mentality of women

I've never understood the mentality of women who dont care enough about sex to fuck their partners, but care about it so much that they demand their partners never get to fuck anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 3!!!

This is such a great story. Crazy hot, and really sweet. Please write Ch 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Your works are very beautiful. I am a big fan of yours.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

That is so sad! I didn't see that story ending like that at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hate the selfish wife. What a bitch. She wouldn't have sex with her husband but expected him to be faithful for the rest of their lives. She pushes her husband to be with their daughter and then chicken out and ask them to not do it. Seriously, go see a therapist. A really good one. Please.

I'd like another chapter. Or was it supposed to end like this? That's too sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't stop now

This story was full of love and desire. It must continue.

More please!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago
"Chickadee Ch. 02:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, Lindsay and Forty-eight Year Old Father.

This chapter, though having many tender spots of love-making their last morning of their their two-day incestuous venture, and their intended discussion with Lindsay's mother, Lisa. ends with a downer due to Lindsay and her father concocting a lie they will tell her mother when they get home. Although the story finishes off with some disappointment, the story does end abruptly with an unexplained finality.

Again, the writer, EmmyLou93, has a great gift of incest story telling, with some suspense thrown in. The story is written with character love, romance and tenderness expressed--a must for a great incest, blood-kin love-making affair. The continuation of this father and daughter's romance is left to the reader's imagination; it has been over two (2) years since this story was written so we readers' can hope there is a continuation of more to come, in Lindsay and her father's incest love affair, and her mother, Lisa's, acceptance of her initial agreement with her husband to take their youngest daughter's virginity. The plot and theme are somewhat uniquely original, and have made for a great story...thus far!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

As disappointed as I was at the outcome, I realized it was the perfect ending. No daddy/daughter relationship can endure. Not to sound too French, but lost love is often the best love.

Thanks for having the courage not to deliver a maudlin “happy ending” to the Miss Lonelyhearts out there. Taboo relationships are NOT supposed to be happy, but merely passionate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No hymen in the way the night before, taking three of her father's fingers inside her,p but blood on the sheets the next morning. Clearly the author has never actually been in the same room with a virgin. Perhaps not even a female.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Wife-wise this one broke my heart. Trust you can make it right in the next chapter . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous