Chicken Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rubber phallus entered her mouth. Raven pushed it forwards until it was nearly at the back of her throat, where it finally clicked into place. Talia pushed and prodded the intruder with her tongue, but it didn't budge. She nodded to signal it was okay. Raven pulled it out again to ensure the system worked. A string of drool formed between her mouth and the tip, and with the ring gag still in place, Talia was helpless to resist as her drool fell onto her own shiny tits. The wet dildo hung from her chin, swinging about and smacking her body.

"Well, I think it's safe to say that works, don't you think?" Talia could only let out a strange garbled response. "Alright, you stay right here. I'm going to get the final piece of your setup." It was the part Talia was looking forward to the least. "You don't mind if I gag you in the meantime, right?"

"Aaagh."

"That's what I thought." Talia hadn't been resisting, but she didn't know if it would have mattered. Raven popped the dildo back into her mouth before leaving the room.

In the absence of her partner, Talia stared at her body in the mirror. She truly looked like a bondage barbie now. The shiny latex covered her from head to toe, its navy blue and black colours mixing to give her a dark and exotic look. The corset ensured that her breasts were pushed forwards and prominently displayed. The ballet boots and mittens only added to her helplessness, as even the most basic of tasks would be beyond her capabilities.

Drinking in the sight of herself made her deeply aroused, and she could resist moving her hands towards her caged member. The steel trap left her balls tight and fully exposed, but with her cock in its prison it was little more than a tiny nub. Her leather mittens fumbled around regardless, trying to find a way to alleviate her steadily growing arousal. But it only served to make things worse. Talia resigned herself to sucking on the rubber cock in her mouth and focusing on the pressure from the huge plug in her ass.

But as horny as she was getting, one thought still dominated Talia's mind. Would this still be enough to beat Rachael? If nothing else, it would be nice to see her degrade herself to a similar level. Rachael was always so cocky, so sure of herself. Even with this bet she'd acted like her victory was a foregone conclusion. Talia knew there was a good chance her rival had an ace up her sleeve. The only requirements for their bet was to have the most hardcore and degrading bondage scenario possible, with the winner being decided by the club itself. For all she knew she would show up with Rachael strung up from the ceiling and used as an ornament, or trussed up in some bizarre erotic cosplay. The mere thought of it caused a fresh stir of arousal between her legs.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Raven returned, wheeling the apparatus into the changing room. Talia had no intention of going down without a fight, and this was her surefire path to victory. In the simplest of terms, it was a mobile stockade. It was a classical stand with openings for her hands and head to go through, trapping her in a vulnerable position. But this one was atop a square shaped metal frame, one with wheels on each of the corners. The result was that anyone standing in the stockade could move around, albeit trapped in their bent over position. They had a locking mechanism as well to keep the wheels in place if required. In essence, she would be allowed to move around or forced to stay in place at the mercy of others.

The top of the stockade popped open. Talia took a deep breath, bracing herself for what was to come, and put her head and hands in the position. Even with her boots it forced her to bend over a little more than she would have preferred. Raven brought the top down, locking it shut with a click, Forcing Talia to her own fate. Her ass was sticking out and completely exposed to anyone who wanted it. Her face was no better, since her hands were unable to protect herself.

"Well, you just look delicious right now. I'm almost jealous of you. Almost." Raven ran her hands along Talia's body, squeezing her breasts and massaging the cage around her cock. "It's almost time to go out now. Do you want the blindfold on now or when we get out there? Groan once for yes and twice for no."

Talia thought for a moment. As much as she wanted to be able to see where she was going, their bet would technically begin the moment she was in public view. The last thing she wanted was for someone to doubt her conviction. "Mmmngh." The dildo silenced any real coherency, but Raven understood her point well enough. Soon a thick blindfold made its way around her head, trapping her in a darkness that had no escape.

Raven massaged her ass one last time. "Well, I suppose it's time we got going. Just follow my lead, I'll take you to the stage." There was a click as she unlocked the wheels, and Talia felt a gentle pull forwards.

Walking in her contraption was difficult for a number of reasons. Although there was no risk of falling over, she still had to stand on her ballet boots. Her steps were slow and delicate as she blindly navigated through the halls. Although she couldn't see anything, she could hear plenty from her surroundings. Others were finally able to see her and just what a predicament she was in. There were a mix of intrigued whistles and condescending snickers all around her. There were also the wet sounds of sex and cries of pain, but that was just standard fair for the club.

As the music grew louder, Talia realized she was almost at the centre stage. Her heart quickened in anticipation. Would this be enough? Or would all of her hard work be for nothing. She felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you're alright," came the soothing voice of Raven. "Whatever happens, I'm sure you'll have some fun tonight. And for what it's worth, I wish you the best of luck."

"Ladies gentlemen, and all others! Welcome to club Astreo. I hope you're all looking forward to SUBMISSION SATURDAYS!" There was a roar of cheers from the crowd as the announcer's voice boomed throughout the club. A wave of air horns went off as the music blared. "Tonight we have a couple very special guests. Some of our favourite ladies got a bit competitive, and now they're having a contest with each other. Y'all ready to see what they came up with?"

More cheers and applause came from the crowd. Someone gently steered Talia towards the sound of the announcer, and she gingerly stepped forwards. There was a fresh wave of whoops and hollers, and Talia knew she was in front of everyone. Although she couldn't see anything, It was clear everyone was staring at her pathetic and vulnerable state. The wheels clicked as someone locked her contraption in place. "Talia here is a wonderful patron, and I'm sure many of you already know her." The announcer's booming voice echoed in Talia's mind. Though truthfully she found it a welcome distraction from both her nerves and her arousal. "As you can see she's made herself available for anyone who wants her. And just for tonight, she's agreed to be free use entertainment!"

The crowd roared even louder as the final part of Talia's plan fell into place. She'd agreed with the staff beforehand that for the entire night, she was to be a toy for the entire club. A centrepiece for the night, with either of her holes being used in any way people desired while her own relief was denied.

"I've gotta admit, that's a pretty impressive setup. But we've only seen half of the action so far. We still have to see what her competition has planned. So let's all give a big round of applause for Rachael Winters!" It was the moment she'd been dreading this entire time. Although Talia couldn't see what was happening, she was eagerly listening to see what the reaction would be.

Her ears were assaulted with overwhelming laughter. Talia's heart skipped a beat as seemingly the entire club was howling with laughter, unending with their cheers. It was even louder than her reception had been. Her mind raced with possibilities. What could Rachael have been doing? How was she degrading herself before the crowd? She must've been focusing on humiliation rather than bondage given the audience's reaction. But it was too late to up the ante now. All Talia could do was pray that she'd done enough to surpass her rival's own plans.

"Unlike our first entrant, Rachael's didn't have any special plans for the night. What you see is what you get, but I think we all understand what we see here." There was another wave of laughter from the audience. The music dimmed to a low hum as the announcer began speaking again. "Now folks, it's time to get to our vote. Everyone should have two glowsticks, one blue and one red. Hold up a blue one if you think Talia's in the harsher bondage predicament, red if you think it's Rachael. Remember, this is to determine which of them is the ultimate kinkster and bigger submissive."

Talia's heart was pounding. This was what it all came down to. She had no way of knowing who was winning, or what the crowd was thinking. In all of her planning, she'd pulled out all the stops and gone all out. Bur Rachael had surely done the same. If Rachael ended up winning tonight, she'd be insufferable for the next few months, at the least.

"And it looks like we have a winner! Let's give it up for tonights lucky lady, and the victor of their wager... TALIA!" There was a huge wave of cheering from the crowd, and Talia felt her heart soar. She had done it. She was the winner, the first to ten victories in their betting games, and the champion kinkster between the two. Now she would have something to lord over Rachael the next time she got too cocky. Sure, it meant spending the rest of the night bound as a free use object for the club, but that was a small price to pay for bragging rights.

She felt a set of hands on her, caressing her body. It would be the first of many for the night. Talia moaned into the dildo in her mouth, getting ready to embrace the sexy evening that lay ahead of her. To her surprise though, she felt her blindfold beginning to lift. Perhaps somebody was kind enough to let her see what sort of getup Rachael was in.

Her pupils adjusted to the light, and a face slowly faded into view in front of her. It was indeed Rachael. But instead of looking dejected from her loss, she had the same arrogant smirk that Talia hated so much. As she realized just what Rachael was wearing, her eyes went wide in shock.

Instead of being in some hardcore fetish contraption like herself, Rachael was wearing perfectly normal clothes. She had a basic tank top and a skirt that were standard for even vanilla clubs. The only thing that indicated she was even at a BDSM event was a leather collar, but even with that she could've walked out in public and hardly looked out of place.

"Hi there Talia, congrats on your win!" Talia did her best to stare daggers as her rival gloated above her. "I guess you were right, you really are more of a submissive slut than I am. I mean, you really did all this to yourself." She broadly gestured towards Talia's heavily bound form. Talia strained against her bonds, but the stockade prevented her from even raising a finger. "I hope you aren't too worked up in there. Everyone else is going to have a lot of fun tonight, but you..." She flicked her finger against Talia's cage, causing her to flinch inplace. "Well at least everyone else will enjoy losing you. Anyway, I'm going to have plenty of orgasms while having hot sex with a bunch of people. Including your pal Raven."

Talia's eyes bulged with rage as her former sub walked into view. She tried to scream at the turn of events, but it was muffled through the rubber cock in her mouth. For her own part, Raven merely shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, don't you look at me like that. I didn't betray you or sabotage anything, I just did what you asked. You could've backed out at any point." If looks could kill, Raven would have died a thousand times over. But much to Talia's dismay she wasn't able to exact punishment by looking angry at someone. "Face it, you got got fair and square. She played you, that's all there is to it."

Rachael laughed at the comment. "Now Raven, don't be so callous. After all, our dear Talia won the bet, didn't you. I'm sure you'll be very happy with that knowledge at least." Rachael leaned down and stared directly into her rival's eyes. "I'm glad you signed up for free use though. I'll be using you plenty of times tonight, with Raven and with others, but you'll never know when its me. I hope every cock that goes up your ass, every cunt you have to lick, every time your pathetic body gets covered in the juices of someone else, you think that it's me. Sometimes it even will be. Enjoy fantasising about it with that pathetic dick of yours locked away."

With that, Rachael pulled the blindfold back over Talias head. The hands were already starting to grab her, spanking her ass and squeezing her tits. People were excited to use the new toy and see how much they could play with it. As her cock strained in place while a mysterious stranger pressed the base of her buttplug even deeper into her, she repeated one simple thought over and over again in an attempt to keep her sanity.

I still won.

12