All Comments on 'Chicks before Dicks'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Anonymous

You're really stretching your credibility here. Why would Reed Richards give a rat's ass what I think about his stories? We don't agree on much of anything, whether in comments or in his , well written, but wretched stories. I enjoy the geographic detail in his stories and love to hate the Jessicas and Marcus characters. He arouses a lot of emotion in his readers, and that's what a good author does. Reed, I hope you are enjoying UK's great season as much as I am. They are actually worse than Carolina this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOAH!! WAIT JUST A LEGAL FREAKIN' MINUTE!

RR - This ain't done yet and you'd BETTER finish it up or you might be spawning an unending series of "Feb Sucks" - like sequels/optional endings.

Paul Drake, PI, (Loved that Perry Mason ref!!), said he sent notifications to S-I-X cheated husbands. He didn't say who. If one of them were David then, ..... Heck! I am already thinking of four possible endings for this.

I gave this 5* with the expectation you'd finish it up.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
26thNC:

Actually there are a few regular commenters here to whom I give special credence: Powersworder, Carolina Dreamer, Johnadp, Mr Brooks, Randi, Kimi and you. But that doesn’t mean I’m writing for a specific audience; I write things that interest me, and if they interest other people, that’s great.

Sometimes, most of the time really, it will be some small thing or random thought that’s the impetus for a story.

And yes, I am tearful over UK’s sorry season so far. The problem is that John Calipari gets the greatest athletes out there, but being a great athlete does not mean you’ll be a great basketball player. 😢

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
Mattenw:

In wishing all cheaters would contract HIV, aren’t you concomitantly wishing HIV on their husbands or wives?

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Just one question: What happened to Jess and her marriage?

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Wow!

Loved it!!! 🤠

Thanks 5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Slut wife needed shooting also!!!

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

This needs a sequel where it is explained what happend to Jess and her marriage. I can't believe she stopped cheating for the rest of her life.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Agree with the need for a sequel.

Also, saving Jess’ marriage? Why? Jess thinks she dodged a bullet. She also understands that she could get away with another affair. Since she couldn’t resist Marcus, she’ll go looking for another stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was utterly disgustingly RR…poor David…what’s stopping Jess from finding another big cock later? Get him killed too?? Once a whore always a whore!!

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

It’d be great to see a long form version of this or of a similar concept!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The kind of thing one would believe to be a true story because it happened in Kentucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terribly unbalanced payback. The girl gets off scott-free and the guy is killed. Don't get me wrong he deserved some punishment, but that was overkill. In general, I believe cheaters need to suffer for a long, long time. Meanwhile, Jess gets away with it. this tale totally suxed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too. Ok’d of details and too many things left out.

Bill S.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

I usually count off for incommensurate consequences, but did not here. Our Legal Heroine pondered ways to help her good friend AND law partner. She also wanted to help Sweetie’s Dave a) avoid heartbreak; b) avoid being CuckX (which would have devastated Partner); c) OLH liked Dave!

OLH considered a number of paths, including ‘suffering’ carnal substitution with a master horndog! But most of OLH’s options had several efficacy issues. Her actual plan covers a lot of bad consequences. Main of these is Sweetie easily finding a replacement ‘real man!’ Re-read the article. Sweetie was VERY dismissive of players. The Victim was a very special case … And Sweetie had not sought him out. And she publicly admitted appreciation of her husband!

Second, OLH did not solicit anyone to kill The Victim. Her only communication with the (first) six was anonymous and provided convincing evidence of real (immoral) choices. Not even a hint of how those Hubbies’ should or could react.

Third. Sweetie was ignorant of her Partner’s actions … and likely would never find out! Further, Sweetie knew that her trysts were very risky. No doubt she would miss him, but probably would also be relieved that her life would be less stressful.

Four. The main risk OLH took was going into favor-debt re: Private Eye! But, again, neither OLH nor P.I. committed any crimes in any U.S. state. Probably on some thin legal ice if it were ever disclosed! After all, the result could easily have been physically damaging without death. Wheelchair, Loss of testicles, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate this story. No payback on the girl for her cheating.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - adultery is not a death sentence crime - therefore this story gets a 1 star rating.

Maybe next time you'll find a less violent way to solve your BTB stories.

Unless you like 1 star ratings?

50 ways to leaver your lover???????

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
so

did the P.I. send the information to David as well? Did they get divorced? please continue.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl9 months ago

Story was ok. The problem was only solved temporarily. The wife is the type which would cheat again and again until caught.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Ftds

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Jessica deserves to lose husband the kind of lovethat lets you cucold the spouseyou claim to love is worthless sheis a cheat all her friend did is delay

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous