All Comments on 'Chicks before Dicks'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Bam - Didn't see it coming! I would have liked another page, maybe if she got an STD or if that was the only one, but can fault you for a tight, solid story. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"sometimes a girl just needs to get taken, just needs to be savagely fucked." - So tell your FUCKING husband! I'm sure he'd like to not always have to romance you, make sweet love to you. Hell, why don't YOU FUCK him?

/

As Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise, surprise, surprise," the lover is a big Black guy.

/

Good for Kris!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Good out of the box solution. No one will miss that scumbag Marcus. It was probably a waste of money. Jess is selfish and will start looking for a replacement FB.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I love it, Nice ending! It was fun to encounter my old friend Paul Drake, too. What about Della Street, or Perry himself? 5* ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too short to get

..my juices flowing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story but...

I don't think you can get wagyu beef at any restaurant in Versailles. Woodford County, maybe, but not Versailles. Napa Prime, which is about as good as it got here closed.

The story is still a five.

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Wonder if Arthur Streets wife was named Della?

Great flash story!

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
Liked it

Only nit at the end was there was nothing to indicate that the friend had informed the PI to exclude Jessica. Even just a word......"six other wives" would have closed that up. Given her penchant for preparation, there's no way she'd let that slip. One does wonder if some DA could pursue reckless endangerment or some charge for informing all those husbands. Do PI's have client confidential privilege, cuz the police will figure out that one PI informed six women about one guy. Seems kinda targeted. That may be a tangent for a sequel. David hears the story, gets curious since wife just "won" a notable case with the dead lawyer. Questions and doubts arise....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

“Jessica was hard to take, sometimes.”

“Sometimes Jessica Steele was hard to take.”

What I’m gathering from this is that:

Jessica - Jessica Steele - hard to take sometimes she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So it's just a story of a bitch covering for your slut friend fucking around on her husband. Good job you are no longer a man writing this garbage.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Two way street.

I’ve chased friends out of whoring around for the sake of their wives and kids rather than exposing them. I know Damn good and well that they’re assholes, and you can label it ‘bros before hos’ if you want, but it mostly worked to the family’s benefit, although in one case, it just postponed the inevitable. This story’s the same principle although I’m sure some of you ‘all women are sluts’ critics will scream bloody murder. RR’s concepts are notably thought provoking and often disquieting in a manner that stays with me longer than most LW offerings. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Eh, another lackluster snoozefest from you.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Be funny if there was a sequel and it turned but the PI had sent the info to Dave as well, because in her zeal to protect her friend she never told the PI to specifically not let Dave know anything

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* Solid story ... don't know what it's not rated higher!!

Great story with an excellent twist to end it... a good friend saving Jess from herself and making the world a better place. (hell one less lawyer never hurts) ..

jezzazjezzazover 3 years ago

I really liked this. Tight, self contained and interesting. Nothing wasted.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

Typical lying cheat ass lawyers. She'll find another. Reasonable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice......

Presumably she told Paul Drake to exclude Jess’ husband from the notifications to husbands of Marcus’ other trophies 😎

Not sure I liked Marcus being killed....but oh well!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
Wham!!

Story was over before it started. Like the last 100 words are on outline for the rest of the story. Assume if all the husbands were told that included good old David. So how did that end? 5 stars anyway.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 3 years ago

Welp, he died doing what he likes: MARRIED PUSSY.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I like that! 5*****

That's original. At a site where so many ideas are recycled endlessly, that is an original story. Thank you. I enjoyed that a lot.

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

I love a plot where you don't see the end coming. :-)

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Well ...

An unsympathetic plot with unsymphatetic characters.

And the icing on the cake; lawyers.

What's not to dislike?

2 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got Me

Good ending

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Good story but the ending fell a bit short. What was the sluts reaction to him being shot by a jealous husband? Did she become pregnant or get an std? If nothing she got off too lightly.

SystemShockSystemShockover 3 years ago
Delaying the inevitable

Taking care of Marcus did nothing to address the root of the problem: her arrogance and sense of entitlement. There was no lesson learned on her part; she got away with it totally clean. If anything, that would make her even more likely to cheat again, since she had her fun and never suffered any consequences for it.

Would've been better if the vengeful husband had caught Marcus with another woman and shot her too just because she was in the way. That way Jess would always know that she could've met the same fate during any of their trysts. I think the idea of being murdered just for being in the wrong place, with the wrong person at the wrong time would keep her from being in the wrong place, with the wrong person at ANY time. But as it is? Call me cynical, but this looks like the birth of a serial cheater to me. All she's learned is that she can get away with it.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

It was a good story with a crap, hurried ending. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well that's one way to end it. Given her best friend's obvious self importance and entitled behavior, Kris better setup a slush fund for future dirty deeds lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She arranged a murder.

Just to protect a slut and hurt a good guy. Her friend will do it again. How many other guys will she be willing to see die?

Interesting story, but did not care for the end. Also there seemed to be a bit of back story on the husband for no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The P I.

We are not sure if Jess was one of the 6 married sluts mentioned in his report. He did say he had sent that info to the husbands figuring someone would take action. I hope the info got to David he needs to know his wife was a bbc slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Marcus

This is gonna get expensive. ) Doesn't really address the fairly accurate "once a cheater" truism).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
F... Y..!!!

You let that SLUT of a BITCH get away with her Whoring!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rednecks. Who knew?

That still wouldn't have stopped David from finding out about his cheating slut wife. After all, what husband doesn't recognize his wife has been fucking another man when he sees her swollen cunt after she had been "bent over the couch and hammered"? I wonder how long it took David to file for the divorce? Besides - given her penchant for cheating she'll do it again and again until she gets divorced or shot dead. This was a good start, but lacking a decent ending it failed to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story

but I would have preferred that david knew and took HER to the cleaners and got alimony. And yes, she also got some huge STD that ruined her for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just wish there was

A little justice for all, as thd saying goes... don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I give it a month...

Until Jessica finds her next Lothario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just a couple of conniving entitled women. I think Kris is actually the cold blooded shark of the two considering how she used a bunch of cheated upon husbands to get rid of Marcus. Kris thinks she's solved Jessica's little problem for now. Having gotten away with cheating for now, you can bet good money that Jessica will cheat again on David at some point in the future. Unless Karma strikes back sooner with Jessica giving David a STD or even worse turns up pregnant and stupidly assumed it's David's only to deliver a black baby....oops.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Any day starting with a new ReedRichards story is a good day Full marks from the Lowcountry. cd

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Too quick

Can't really rate it high, it was just a flash and than it was gone.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Very clever

Neat, concise, compact, but with a good punch. Certainly an original solution to a problem. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I missed something here.....

did the PI send the paperwork to other husbands and not to David? Half a story here...at best....

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
So what happened?

Did the wife end up PG, did the PI send info to David? The bruises?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I've saved my best friend's marriage and saved our firm..."

Until the next "Marcus" shows up.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

"Paul Drake"..Great story too.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 3 years ago
Ending?

In the real world, the ironic twist would be for her husband to have been one of those to get the PI report while her friend was trying to cover for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a wordy, repetitive story, only saving thing was it was SHORT.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
The entire story flowed from one line:

"So, with all of the duds out there, you find two studs, and hog them for yourself." I thought of that line, and it was the basis of the entire story.

When I sat down at the computer, while Jessica was out screwing her boy-toy, Kris was going to swoop in and steal David from her. But, as I was writing it, I realized that had been done way too many times in LW, so I went a different way.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

It's a shame it ended there. I can imagine Jessica's surprised Pikachu face as her husband tossed her slutty ass out of his house.

A nice twist would've been Kris swooping in to console David through the divorce. I can totally see a lawyer backstabbing her friend to steal Jessica's prize husband.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Usual RR

Slut wives, deceived dumb husbands. Since you figure yourself as a Marcus, let's hope there's an Arthur for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Should have let the husband know. She'll just do it again.

acupacupover 3 years ago
Good start

But too short. Could have used a fair amount more between the story and the wrap up.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Pow

That's one way to save your friends marriage but, what about next time?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

That was different, which is difficult to dream up here. I enjoyed it.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Why Yes

Your story has no likable characters. It's simply a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only half the job was finished.

Obviously someone was going to prison for premeditated murder, and 6 marriages were destroyed, including the kids. But at least she got her friend to stop fucking Marcus. And Jess is just going to start fucking some other asshole as soon as she gets another suitable opportunity, its in her blood now. So who is the real monster in this story?

Why couldn't she just get the evidence, then send it to Marcus, and tell him if he fucks ANY married woman again, all the husbands will be sent the evidence, even if Marcus is no longer fucking that particular wife. She might point out that there would probably be a lottery to choose who got to wrap a logging chain around his neck and dump him into the Kentucky River.

One observation. You spend a lot of words, A LOT of words describing the women's clothing, in great detail, even enthusiasm. I've always wondered about men who are that into women's clothes. There are no clothes that make a beautiful woman look more beautiful, if you appreciate beautiful women. If you appreciate beautiful clothes that much, its kind of like admiring the plate and the garnish over the steak. Some people enjoy the appearance, and some people enjoy the substance. Granted, there was no substance to enjoy in any of the women in this story. Guess you did the best you know how.

Thanks for the effort.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

Oruginal premise, with an unexpected ending. Great story! Likeable characters? David, I guess. Jessica, Marcus; and Kris are not likeable.

Please write chapter 2; where David, as one of the six husbands, finds out from the PI, or Jess can't learn to stay faithful.

Theakston58Theakston58over 3 years ago

I would have much preferred a longer tale from you but for a short one, very well done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So because she is hot and a lawyer she gets to whore around and her husband can’t. She should have got the second bullet. It will happen again. It always does with whore’s.

shaman43shaman43over 3 years ago

Well done for a super short story. Agreed a 5.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Was good but ended to abruptly so sorry of feels like it's missing something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paul Drake, private investigator.

Love it! :)

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

As morally repugnant Jess the MC is, and that she is going to get away with her loathsome behavior. I gave it high marks for the original ending.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Sparse, but well done.

Hooked

WhenilikeWhenilikeover 3 years ago
Sad

Sadly with this type of women, it won’t be long before she finds another guy to screw around with. Reed made the psychology of Jessica pretty clear and their is already a sense of entitlement and disrespect for her husband. I see him finding out and the best friend trying to pick up the pieces.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good story

Finally, one of Reed's cheating lawyers gets what he deserves. In 2021, you would be hard put to find a lawyer worth a bullet. A .44 mag goes for close to 5.00 if you can even find one. Even a 9 mm goes for about $1.25. Marcus ' killer used one to the head, so I guess that is cost-effective. When will the narrator decide Dave is too good for Jess and take him away from the cheating bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reed is quite a funny lil chap, that one

It prowls LW posting pseudo intelligent comments but when it writes and posts something it desperately sucks some serious BTB ass. It desperately craves to be loved by 26thNC AND CO. Poor lil thing.

So, this hubby walks into an office and murders his Wife's lover before witnesses? You know he is going to jail right? And he'll be having gay sex now. Very wise. Reed you're a fool. At least come up with a decent BTB story. This shit you write is so dumb and useless. I spit on you Mr wannabe BTBer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not really a story

More of a layout for a longer piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck that shit

Should have shot that bitch Jessica and then you would have earned your 5 stars. Now you get 1 with both the bitches living. Congrats. You produced an emotional response.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

I love it! It rolled along, warm and tight, like a nice sexy tryst on a cool, rainy day and then, BAM! Great ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could be a series

How will she get rid of Jessica's next lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

Yes it was fantastic and I really did enjoy it. But my Conscience is telling me the ending was a tiny bit flat . And I’ve got to say my Conscience is clearly correct unlike your other stories you have that quirky ideas on how to finish a story. That wants a reader to read other of your stories. You have a so called knack of making the readers want more. But don’t get me wrong I do love this story but now I’ve read it again for the fourth time I don’t get that urge to read another one of your stories like I normally do. But please don’t get me wrong it was fantastic but it wasn’t your best . It has to be the ending thing . It feels like you got bored of the story and just wanted to end it ASAP because the start was great the middle was great like getting juicy then you took a nose dive into oblivion and killed the story. Forcing good people/readers to find there own ending creating a big debate about what happen to Jessica did she end up pregnant or did she catch a std etc . You left a mighty big hole which could be either fun to fill in or become a massive headache . So please be careful on your ending to your stories because this story might come back to kick you in the ass if you aren’t careful.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
AMONG OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST

this is one of those other items. TK U MLJ LV NV

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Decent, but I think the idea of a follow-up is a good idea. The police investigate Marcus and of course he leaves evidence. That not only leads them to the PI, but they find the proverbial "black book". On top of that Jessica discovers she is pregnant (birth control is not 100% effective) and she also caught an STD from Marcus and of course the health dept. has to inform David. Imagine what will happen when a black or bi-racial baby is born. David of course will divorce her, and you can bet there is a strong prenup (it was to protect Jessica but it will hurt her in the end) preventing her from getting anything from the farm. She's going to end up a single mother with a cheating/slut reputation - her boyfriend and father of the kid was killed, and her husband wants nothing to do with her at all. For a couple of years - between the divorce and the kid, her ability to succeed as a lawyer is going to take a major hit. If the cops ever trace the murder to her partner, there goes their friendship and law firm. There is an old saying - "You are judged by the company you keep". In this case both women have sacrificed their morals, and KARMA should hit them both like a runaway train. I hope someone does write a sequel along those lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My guess?

It’s too late for Jess. She’s hooked on the rough extramarital sex. She’ll just replace Marcus sooner or later. I hope good guy David catches her and gets rid of her. Still, the narrator gave it her best shot in an original way and I loved that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the ending

If you want more detail; dream it up your self

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need a second chapter

6 cheating wives and ALL the husbands got the information. That would mean David did too. Chapter 2 what he does with the information the p.i. sent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So near ...

You had the makings of a good story - an engaging plot, two likeable characters - and you started off well, drawing the reader in. Unfortunately, you seem to have been distracted into a hurried finish. A ten minute build up for a 5 second denouement!

That's rather sad, but your writing style suggests that you are more than capable of a much more substantial, and interesting, ending. I hope that you will consider a rewrite.

Best of luck with your future submissions at any rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with "silentsound", "sbrooks103x", "AnonymousInRed" and the anon who pointed out this story is riddled with cliched stereotypes. OF COURSE ReedRichards is the one who writes a story where black people are the criminals in an area with low racial diversity. Serious question: why have the racial angle at all? It adds nothing to the story. Why couldn't everyone be white? Why make the bad guys the black people? Why is the black guy the "worthless" (your word) criminal? Why is the other black guy the "shyster" (also your word) who sleeps with white women and conveniently gets killed at the end for it? Hey, ReedRichards, the 1860s called. They want their mentality back. They also said lynching is THEIR thing and you're trying to steal it. You keep showing your ass. You keep teaching us that you don't need slurs to show off your fucked up way of thinking. Here's some heartfelt advice for you: until you gain some empathy, stop writing about about people outside your race. All you're doing is displaying your ignorance like dirty laundry. Until you get educated and rid yourself of your prejudices, stay in your fucking lane and just write about people as white as you.

jasonnhjasonnhover 3 years ago

I give it credit for originality but unfortunately it doesn't provide a resolution. David is still married to a cheating bitch who feels entitled to screw around on him and Jess paid NO price for her behavior and will probably cheat again. It's a story about lawyers and it's a lawyer's solution. The case was resolved and Kris, a lawyer, got what SHE wanted, maintaining her friendship with Jess and their legal practice, but the criminal, Jess, got off scot free and the unwitting victim, David, got no justice. Beyond that, Kris is now a party to a conspiracy to commit murder, which tells us what kind of lawyer she is, winning by ANY means.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Got the pig killed.....good!!!!!

4/5

hotpussiehotpussieover 3 years ago
nothing

the ending puts this in not worthy of a read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There are black men named Robert

And John, James, and Stephen. Not every black man is named Marcus, Tyrone, Jerome, or Jamal. Try harder.

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
Loved the ending...

Mostly because I didn't see it coming.

A unique twist. Well done.

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Can’t wait for the next instalment about her next affair. Love your writing a longtime fan

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
It’s a valid point to note that . . .

. . . I failed to specify that the PI would not include David amongst the notified husbands, but that was how I saw it in my mind.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

I submitted a comment yesterday when only one comment was visible. It looks like my commebt was lost; so here is my memory of what I wrote:

A great story, seems unique to me. Likeable characters? Definitely NOT Jessica, Kris, or Marcus 😉.

Please write a Chapter 2 in which Dave is one of the six husband's notified by the PI, or Jess cheats again and Dave finds out. You know Jess will cheat again

illjoyilljoyover 3 years ago
This is bread and butter

This is typical RR story the cheaters always wins surprised ppl are new to this.

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago

Oh, so the back story on Della is that her first husband is still doing time for Murder in the second degree, provoked by her adultery? I never got that impression of her.

Nice little twist on the story itself. Food for thought.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
SplitGeode wrote:

"I submitted a comment yesterday when only one comment was visible. It looks like my commebt was lost; so here is my memory of what I wrote:"

Ever since Literotica went to moderated comments, the commenting section has been totally fucked up. The site says that there are currently 91 comments, but only 27 are visible.

The site managers have known for over a year that the commenting section is messed up, but either don't know how, or don't care to, fix it. But, it is a free site, so we can only complain so much.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous wrote:

"A whore is a whore is a whore is a sub-human cheating whore."

So, I have to ask: is every wife who commits adultery a "sub-human cheating whore"?

And, thinking about other commenters, should adultery be a crime, and punished by death? It seems that many think so.

Gmann006Gmann006over 3 years ago

The perfect ending that should happen to every single piece of shit man who does that. Its one thing when 2 people hook up . But when you purposely stalk and seduce married women , All bets are off and it should be legal. Who knows with the new democrats coming it, It could very well be legal

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Casual view on human life.

She is happy to kill one person, send one to jail for life, and destroy six families. All for her firm. Cold ass bitch. She is single just like a black widow spider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10,000 lawmakers at the bottom of a lake is

a good start. LOL Lighten up it is a story with many flawed characters. You know fiction as in made up and the characters are not real.

RR is a talented writer. This was ok for a flash story. It never developed any drama or pulled me in to care about what happened. The surprise ending was ok but I think something like a near miss of husband finding out or anything except overly privileged lawyers skating by while salt of the earth farmer is unknowingly humiliated.

I don’t agree with murder especially vigilante murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You play...

...sometimes you pay, big time. I liked it! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
?

no resolve here bad story. she going to have to cover for her partner for the rest of her life? it wasnt the lover that she had to get rid of it was her partner. guess she will learn that the hard way next several times she has to cover for her partner/"friend"

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Nice story.

WAAAaaaaay different from most. And able to fit it as a flash. Bravo.

For originality 5-stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
Gmann006 wrote:

"The perfect ending that should happen to every single piece of shit man who does that. Its one thing when 2 people hook up . But when you purposely stalk and seduce married women , All bets are off and it should be legal. Who knows with the new democrats coming it, It could very well be legal"

Nope! The Democrats will try to take away as much of your Second Amendment rights as they possibly can, so it won't be legal to kill a man who stalks married women for sex.

The latest news is that John Weaver, a never Trump Republican who helped start and run the Lincoln Project, to help get rid of President Trump, is a 61-year-old married man with children who finally -- once the election was over, of course -- got outed for sexually harassing young men. Not just asking them once for sex, but crossing the line into harassment, so that some complained. One guy says that he consented to sex with Weaver to get a promised job, but Weaver never got him that job.

Once he was busted, Weaver used the Kevin Spacey defense, and said, "Oh, I'm gay," as though that makes it OK. And surprise, surprise, the Democrats who were all over "Me Too", have kept their mouths shut.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
Anony wrote:

"One observation. You spend a lot of words, A LOT of words describing the women's clothing, in great detail, even enthusiasm. I've always wondered about men who are that into women's clothes."

Actually, that's kind of how I usually describe women, at least in part to be different. You'll rarely see me specifying breast size, the way so many other authors here do, because when I want readers to visualize a character, it's how she's dressed that will normally be more descriptive, because that tends to speak to attitude.

I compared Jessica to Hope Hicks for a reason; I thought Miss Hicks looked awesome when she surprised everybody and wore a tuxedo to a state dinner in Japan. Unexpected, yet totally feminine, she rocked the look. Melania Trump did the same thing in one of the White House Christmas photos.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I hate cheaters and wish they all contract HIV and suffer slow agonizing deaths!

Why anyone should be proud because he helps a cheater to hide that he is cheating is completely incomprehensible to me! And the stupid sayings "chicks before dicks" or "bros before hoes" are just that - stupid sayings and nothing else!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous