All Comments on 'Chicks Just Get In the Way'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
yuiyuiabout 19 years ago
From a Chick ;)

You write a very likable, very sympathetic character in Will. Who hasn't felt the intensity of the pain of unrequited passion? You captured that edgy love/hate perfectly. I like how Will discovered his own power in the end. As always, Carson, you've done an outstanding job. Kudos.

bishonen-nekobishonen-nekoabout 19 years ago
Oooo delicious

Wonderful. i don't really have words to describe it.. but justice was served, and it was tasty, sweet justice. Hee hee.

Rather keen on seeing a little continuation of Will & Patrick... heeeeee

sacksackabout 19 years ago
so much for "writer's block!"

This one reads pretty smooth to me, with believable characters.

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettabout 19 years ago
Delicious!

You know I love it when dirty little whores like Austin get what's coming to them. Bravo, darling. -S.

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 19 years ago
Delightfully Hot!

Another winner, lush and lyrical and something to learn from. I'm really gonna have to find somewhere to read this stuff that isn't the living room...

Riley JamesRiley Jamesabout 19 years ago
Bravo

Oh Carson, you do know how to make a person sweat don't you? I await your next story with keen anticipation!

ElizabethWestElizabethWestabout 19 years ago
Yow!

"Even through the denim I can taste his salty excitement." Where you find your words, I will never know. That's one of the tastiest things I've read in a long time. Love the story, babe. Thanks for trying to help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Carson SCORES again

You are by far the best erotic author I have ever Cum across! Again and again your stories hit the mark and strike right to the core of gay erotica. Your descriptions, characters and plots are at a level of modern novelists. In fact you might even want to take a swing at it, I would buy one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
*standing ovation*

Truly amazing, Carson--both touching and hot. The character of Will is truly human, and one to whom we can all relate. Not to mention that the sex is fabulous!

cadaryecadaryeabout 19 years ago
Brilliant!

Very, very good! Absolutely wonderful scenes, and I love the turning of tables...

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanabout 19 years ago
Hot, wild, and brilliant

When has revenge ever been so sweet? I've loved this story from a baby little draft, and I love even more now that it's of age ;)

DWSimonDWSimonabout 19 years ago
Holy Cow! Amazing!

Anger and sex, what a truly heady combination. I compliment your bravo writing and the great way you captured all of the emotions of unrequited need and desire. May we all get the comeuppence of those who have fucked us over. Top rate. Thank you for the incredible read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hottest thing i've ever read

prompted my boyfried and i to have tons of sex... he's my little fuckbunny... i want an austin... and a will.... you're the most talented writer on this site... you could get your work publishe...keep it up..

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Hoooah!

Damn! Revenge as a dish served cold? Screw THAT! I like it HOT, Baby. :D This story was a trial, to see if I'd like reading your stuff I'm gonna read more of your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

started out with rightful revenge but ended as a steamy sex session......keep writing!

hollieVhollieVabout 18 years ago
More please

In one scene, you gave us incredibly hot sex and hooked us on a character. Very nice! I really wanna go up to the bedroom with Will & Patrick now...guess I'll have to indulge my imagination a bit ;).

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
very hot

cocks throbbin and heads bobbin

my prick is so hard reading this

was so hard ..splash

my panties are so wet

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
Throbbing cocks

"My own cock throbs and oozes "

as my panties fill with cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
chicks just get in the way

my mate bob wanked himself over my hard cock as iwas reading this to him now he is going to lick it off then i will fuck his ass

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
Fantastic stuff

I loved your story :) thank you so much. Hope you write a sequel, love to read about Austin being so jealous and begging for attention ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
....

Um. Female reader here, happier than she's ever been.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 16 years ago
Brill

This story was hot. Loved it. The vagisil moment- fucking hilarious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Smokin

Story was Hot Hot Hot. Loved the charcters especially Patrick. Loving the pale skin and freckles. Can u do a continuation please? Soooo hot it deserves another. Brilliant writing.

noisymothernoisymotheralmost 16 years ago
Chicks - cannot hold their smoke . . .

Nor can they hold onto their Men!

Loved this - sexy and SO hot and so well written.

by_any_other_nameby_any_other_nameabout 15 years ago
Revenge is best served...

HOT!! Yup, definitely hot stuff while maintaining the whole evil feel to it. Good Job!!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 14 years ago
Totally Rocked!

Yeah - This one left me laughing out loud. Absolutely awesome. Truly terribly fantastic. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome!

Austin sure deserved it!!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
So refreshing

So many times I've read gay male stories on this site and the 'weaker' or more submissive male of the story lets life happen to him. Its nice to see one take back his life instead of pining away for the asshole of the story. Good job and keep up the good work. I'm gonna read more of your work hoping for more!

MasccountryboiMasccountryboiover 12 years ago
Really?!?

This story was fucking AWESOME!

Dolphin89Dolphin89over 12 years ago
Satisfying!

Revenge can be sweet! Great read!

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 12 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Loved it!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

in real life ive never used a rubber.? and i aint dead.? and i am negative.? never had a dose.? so your last statement is bollox.

handman92handman92almost 12 years ago
1-2 Punch

God, I loved this story. Been in Will's place, jerked over by a scummy "friend" who didn't give me what I needed and laughed at me. Revenge is sooooo sweet.

Second- db, you're an ass. Incredibly stupid... or very lucky. AIDS is all too real, and considering all the college gay boys coming to this site for their entertainment, the need to educate as well is something we shouldn't pass up. Yes, for God's sake, use a condom.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
my friend woyld comment

But she is currentky passed out on the floor.......big smile and drool everywhere .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

life has a wonderful wheel attached to it, the wheel finally turned and bit the selfish Austin on his own ass.

glad Will and Patrick found rach other.

loved your story

cp

starfanstarfanover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

I love this story and the writer is very good. I haven't sucked a cock or been fucked yet but I would try it after reading this story. starfan3880@yahoo.com--Indiana.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
narrative

i love the narrative in Will's head. so much eeply hot and sexy revenge. very very good.

Proeros37Proeros37over 10 years ago
Really great Author

This is a wonderful story by the greatest Author. I spurted twice while reading it and wished I could sleep with Carson just once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

That was hot how he took control and walked away be a hot 2nd story what Austin does and the girl she has to walk out,what does Patrick say to Will afterwards

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Hot

This room just got really hot. Not to mention Austin getting exactly what he deserves. *phew* it's really hot in here....brb

TM

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 7 years ago
This story is effing...

brilliant!

Okay, so there's only a little dialogue. Not a problem.

Your narration of the protagonist's thoughts and emotions is superb. You captured and conveyed a lovely range of feelings.

Oh, and the sex descriptions were woven seamlessly into the scene.

Effing brilliant.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 6 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

This story is amazing. I love it!!! Omg! Completely different from all the other stories I've read. Wow! I'm trying to find words to describe it. I agree with the other comment that says Effing Brilliant!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!! Is Revenge Really Sweet?

It seems that neither Austin or Will really cared for each other much at all! Two very insecure, confused X-best friends that really hurt each other!!! I get that Will needed desperately to break free, and take the power back! But in the end is he any better than Austin after what he did?

Revenge can feel sweet for a time! This story captured so many emotions, mostly negative! I know Austin was a complete asshole, cock tease, and he really hurt Will. But I felt real sorry for him after Will destroyed him at the end.

I loved Patrick he was so innocent and fresh. He would probably be wise to run for the hills, before these toxic friends get a chance to hurt him! In the end two best friends just destroyed each other to get there rocks off. I see some real regrets for all involved after all the drugs wear off!!! As hot as the the group sex was, it left me feeling sad and empty in the end!

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

Good for Will.....I know some feel sorry for Austin....Now Will, and Patrick can get to know each other better...loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was kinda jacked up😒

TasjaDaneTasjaDane5 months ago

Big fan of the karma in this story!!! Well written and a great story. I really like that it’s a short story, and it’s all taking place in same location over a few hours. You’re good at making the introduction to the characters short and precise without making it shallow. In very few lines we got a good image of a gay guy being emotionally abused by his supposedly best friend. We felt the dynamic between them, and how it suddenly and very quickly changed during this experience. The well described “inner workings” of Will made me felt the rise and the empowerment so clearly when Will finally found himself in control of his abuser.

Such a seemingly simple piece, with a lot of talented writing and storytelling. 👌🏼

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous