All Comments on 'Child of a Child Ch. 01'

by Tevinspregnantwife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

TevinspregnantwifeTevinspregnantwifeover 8 years agoAuthor
Constructive criticism valued

I understand if you don't like this story, but i worked hard on it and would appreciate it if nasty, cruel comments are left out. no one forced you to read this. you didnt have a gun pointed at you. you like it good dont like it good but dont get mean about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!st anonny.

I'm the person that made the 1st comment. I genuinely liked the story, and truly am looking forward to the next. Please, try not to listen to the trolls. I know it's hard, but I think many writers have quit because of them. I am a bit tech challenged (older lady), and didn't even try to comment on stories I liked for many months. Now I try to always comment something positive. Even if it's just a few words. My mother used to say "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Please, keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A little more background on the real reason that led her to be walking home that time of night would determine if she is just as sick as he is. With him committing a crime kidnapping her instead of going the conventional route to finding a wife, shows he should not be trusted in the future. Maby this writer is just exercising his or her fascination with the "Bad Boy Syndrome".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous