All Comments on 'Child Support'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow did not see that coming

Was wondering where this was going, then my mind got bitch slapped, I do wonder now about his new x-wife. How long, why? But I guess karmas a bitch sometimes.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Funny Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ha

move to another country then you dont have to pay the cunts anything

jezzazjezzazover 5 years ago
I lived in Antioch for three years.

And if you can find a house there for $250k, you are a better man than I.

It’s also the amphetamean capital of the world, apparently,

There are some nice restaurants down on the inlet though.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Antioch

A Biblical allusion to rigid fundamentalism, and an appropriate home to John’s self righteous indignation. An homage to the angry man. Thanks *****

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

You telegraphed the reveal about Eva-Marie being framed too early on. Him going full bore on the divorce based on no evidence whatsoever (aside from Carl's word) made the husband seem like an unsympathetic dumbass. It would have been more powerful, if the frame job had been supported by fabricated "proof", so that the husband didn't seem quite so guillible.

The twist with paying child support to his second wife for 18 years was a good one though, I didn't see that coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wasn‘t funny, just depressing

no stars and no thumbs up.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Jezzaz:

i did my research. A 1034 square foot, three bedroom, one bathroom house on Alcala Street, one with which I was familiar almost sixty years ago, sold for $250,000 in 2015. It’s not on the market today, but Zillow gives an estimated value of about $330,000 for it today.

Town Landing Road in Falmouth Foreside is also described accurately, and the one million price range is supported by current real estate prices.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Powersworder:

I wasn’t trying to portray John as a dumbass — though he was, at least in his personal life — but as so consumed by anger that he went off half cocked.

I did spot an error of mine in the story: I wrote that Maria was divorced, but later said that she and Luis had never married. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When you 1-vote a RR story, remember to go 1-vote three more random stories from his list.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Mr Cooksey:

No biblical reference intended; I was simply familiar with Antioch, a real town in California.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

Bitter much?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Oops!

Never heard of Antioch CA. Oh well! A little overzealous audience inferring. I have to chuckle at myself. I’m always condescengly amused at critiques that over analyze my own art. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just accept it!

He does not need to pay 18 more years of child support. He should continue his marriage; love his Wife; accept his role as cuckold; and eat cream pie regularly. That's what I did!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHO CAN ONE TRUST

and strike 2 happens,,,then the years add up, TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Anony asked . . .

. . . if I was “bitter much”. Nope, because I’ve never had children with anyone other than my wife, and we’re still married. This story just came to me, out of the blue, and was written in one sitting.

By the way, I meant to add a paragraph in which John’s parents’ wills left their million dollar house not to John but to Jerry and Mike, but omitted it because I couldn’t get the prose right on how to introduce the point.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
I see what you tried to do...

...but the execution fell short for me. I think this is meant to be a cautionary tale for all the tough guys in LW who shout “DIVORCE THE CHEATING CUNT!” at the slightest whiff of infidelity. I often see some of these BTB guys claim they don’t have a divorce fetish; they merely need to see “consequences” for cheating.

Well, there are “consequences” to divorce and knee-jerk reactions to alleged infidelity as well, but we hardly ever see those consequences here. I appreciate the fact that you gave voice to those consequences, but this felt very rushed and incomplete. I suppose it works as a “flash” tale, but it would have worked so much better as a fully-fleshed cautionary tale.

Thanks for contributing.

Sidney43Sidney43over 5 years ago

You wrote this with a lot of anger in the protagonist, which makes me wonder how he keeps getting promoted at work? Most people can't separate their personality from their work behavior and productivity. At first I was annoyed at the Trump reference, because I dislike political digs in stories, but later decided it was due to the anger he had against almost everyone in general. Nice twist about the first wife not cheating, I did see that coming, but not the new wife getting banged by the old boyfriend. Luis needs to have a bad accident in a dark alley, which will save on child support, which he clearly cannot afford. However, knowing his impulsive character he will storm out and get fucked for the second time by the courts.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
I may have missed some underlying message

But I'm not sure what the point of this story was...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A story of stupidity

Get a better lawyer and drop the child support when she remarries. Antioch is a notch up from Pittsburgh, but still an armpit, full of the undocumented and the just plain ugly. And Bart screwed up when they changed the type of train you ride into Antioch. What kind of moron lets a woman with two kids "move in" on him? She claims she's documented, but for less than $5 grand I can get you all kinds of "papers". So this whole story made no sense. He divorces a cheating slut (Why would he believe what she said at the funeral?). Gets a nice raise. Gets out of the crappy weather in Maine (btw - what Company has offices in Maine AND Antioch? Antioch is just a farther removed bedroom community for San Francisco with no real business in it. I know - I live in Walnut Creek). Now he's stuck paying support for five kids? Two of which aren't his? This is where he abandons ship, changes his name, moves out of the Country and dumps ALL child support. I'm sorry but NO ONE could possibly be THIS stupid! And his Mother would have left the house to him because when he left Eva would have made no attempt to let his Mother see the grandkids. She was pissed and would have used the kids as a weapon. And you wonder why there are so many so-called deadbeat Dads out there. It's because the Court system is slanted towards women. Good thing law enforcement is too busy with other things to bother about even trying to track all the Dads out there. Too many glaring errors and improbabilities in this messy tale. Even for a fictional story, this was laughably bad.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Reed...

I have some trouble with your timing. You wrote, ' But now, Jerry was telling me that his mother was going to get married, that she was engaged to some carpenter. That's just fucking great: she had a solid, white-collar professional for a husband, but she threw that all away, and is downgrading to a blue-collar mother fucker. Scumbag probably voted for Donald Fucking Trump!

Mike was only four, so he didn't really understand about his mother remarrying, but Jerry was eight, and he knew what was going on.

At the beginning you wrote, '"Fourteen more years. Fourteen more fucking years!"

Now I'm no math genius but if Mike was four when he got divorced, he lived in Antioch for six years and Trump has only been President for under two years, then you accused Colin of voting for Trump, damn I can't even figure this out how many years to soon. Could this be a sign of 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'? Reed where you a closet Hilary Fan?

Oh well you were writing about California.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why is it that people have to psycho analyze a story. It just a story relax.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Im.not sure, might want to save your comments for the comments section RR

While some of the murder-for-infidelity BTB crowd deserves serious put downs

This was over the top far enough it wasn't funny so much as awkward and uncomfortable

Cool.concept, flawless attention to detail. Kudos on that!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

RR, you can definitely write. Usually, in LW, it's the wife who goes off half cocked and punished the husband based only on what someone told her. This time, the husband blew up his.marriage over nothing. Poor guy can't catch a break.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Re: Why

If you can't analyze a story and leave criticism on it... then what's the point of leaving a comment?

Don't like the comment, anon? Then don't read them... and keep on being relax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What was the point?

I'm trying to find a relatable or insightful slant to the plot line and I can't quite get there. Maybe it my failure because I don't "do" aggressively, mindlessly stupid men characters very well. In real life or fiction. And this "guy" got promoted a few times? Consistency.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago

Brutal....and believable. Some people are so angry all the time that they screw their own lives up like that. That asshole deserves his misery.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Good story RR

Good story about a guy from Maine who goes off half cocked and destroys his own happiness. I used to live in New England and there are some strange people in Maine (way too isolated and shut in too much of the year). Antioch is a real small city that's growing too fast and going down too quickly if one reads the local news about crime (drugs and murder). Antioch seems to be the cheap area where people escaping from Oakland go to get away only to find their troubles following them. Yes even though California home prices are going through the roof, their are neighborhoods in places like Antioch and Stockton where you can get a "cheap" home. Good surprise at the ending!

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
On The Other Hand....

We probably need a DNA test on the baby.... Oh, yeah, and one from Luis while we're at it! ;-)

At least John's job seems to be going OK....

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
Too... imperfect.

Sorry, Stretch, I quit reading. A story about an idiot isn't entertaining to me. Of course, in your universe, anyone who suspects a spouse of cheating is an idiot and if it brings about anything negative, that is unacceptable. Your quest for "real" is dubious. I have never understood that, anyway. It's a fictional story and a fantasy can be as pleasant as the writer pleases, or as nasty as the author pleases. What's "real" in a fantasy world? Real what? Real shady? Real dumb? Real boring? I'm going to need a little more specificity.

Your experiments in LW have been... unfortunate. They all smell of agenda. Maybe try to write a story for entertainment, sometime. You'd be less obnoxious, that's for certain.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Anony wrote:

"Get a better lawyer and drop the child support when she remarries."

You can drop alimony when an ex-wife remarries, but you don't get to drop child support.

"Now he's stuck paying support for five kids? Two of which aren't his? This is where he abandons ship, changes his name, moves out of the Country and dumps ALL child support."

Well, that's just it: five of the kids ARE his, in that he adopted Julia and Ricky. Then he got Maria pregnant, so that one is definitely his! But, tell me: does a real man abandon his children?

"And his Mother would have left the house to him because when he left Eva would have made no attempt to let his Mother see the grandkids. She was pissed and would have used the kids as a weapon."

Really? I certainly didn't write that, and you have assumed that Eva-Marie wouldn't have allowed the children to see their grandmother. Given that she was single for a while, it would have been to her advantage to let the grandparents see the kids every once in a while.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Anony asked, what was the point?

The story just came to me, and I figured that it was a bit different from what we normally see in this section.

LW stories are filled with smart, savvy, cool-headed men, married to kind of women who are frequently successful professionally, but are just dumb bimbos when it comes to their marriages. I reversed that.

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
Oh man....

This guy just keeps making left turns, and getting no where, though he gets a nice 360 view of Crudville. Please write a sequel, and give him some joy. Even if it’s just him climbing Everest or running a hot dog cart on Main Street, but on his own and self reliant!

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 5 years ago
I found it entertaining

A lot was telegraphed... saw the lie by the friend. Figured he would get fucked over by the new wife... it was ridiculous and the hero was a fool but it was a very different story for the category and a fun read. Fuck-ups need stories written about them to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you dropp everyone in a mass grave

Your child support ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky for is Ex

I bet Colin voted for Trump, Smart man and successful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Up yours

So you look down on blue collar workers? Probably because of insecurity. But take heart i'm sure all the white collar people loved your shitty story. So from all us blue collared lowlifes FUCK YOU! Probsbly voted for Trump

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A first class loser

John just took the word of a so called friend that his wife was cheating. That's a shumck. His second wife was caught in the act. How screwed up is that. This John is one big loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid ending

Expected better than this!

This is literally a shit of an ending.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
BlackRandi wrote:

"Your experiments in LW have been... unfortunate. They all smell of agenda. Maybe try to write a story for entertainment, sometime. You'd be less obnoxious, that's for certain."

Just what do you believe I ought to write for entertainment? I don't care for the willing cuck stories, so that's out, and I doubt I could write a very good BTB story; certainly not an original one. (Best I did there was when a supposedly unknowing cheated on husband had to buy new bolt cutters.) I know that good BTB stories are the most appreciated ones here, but, quite frankly, just about every possible BTB scenario has already been done here, hundreds of times.

I at least try to come up with something original.

Am I obnoxious? I'll admit it: I'm a total asshole, and I've never said otherwise. I've lived a long life, and just about every sin other than rape or murder is on my rap sheet. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if a whole lot of other readers had the same sins on their records.

Perhaps the primary difference with me is that I am, very admittedly, harder on men than I am on women.

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
This should be an ad for PIs and electronic eavesdropping equipment

Suspicious? Bug the wife you suspect of cheating, bug whoever planted the seed of suspicion, bug the next would-be wife who claims to hate cheaters. Don't take anyone's word. Special rates on surveillance packages!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Anony: up yours

I don’t look down on blue collar workers; I was one! My main character did, but look where it got him.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trump

You should be happy that Trump got the economy going good for your salary increase.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
What should you write for entertainment?

You asked the question above. I'll answer it. How about an adventure story? How about a romance of a cynical man who finds unexpected love, a woman in desperate circumstances who either rises above them or doesn't, a man or woman struggling against the vicissitudes of cruel fate, a couple in a third world situation, characters about whom I can care, even though they may fail, a plot that is not propaganda for how glorious it is to be sketchy or miserable it is to be just an ordinary person. You think so narrowly, cuck, BTB, stroke, RAAC. Break out of the fucking box! Write something from the heart that grabs me in the feels and leaves me in tears, or laughter, or with damp panties. Don't write characters who just make me think, "What a damn idiot." There is a whole world of ideas out there. Why confine yourself to two? Or four? Forget changing people's mind about shit and just write a thriller, or a chiller, or a comedy or a romance: rescue someone, send them to hell, put them together in a situation and take them out of it.

I'm not trying to be a smartass. Here, I'll hand you an idea. A man falls asleep driving. He hits a young couple, killing the husband. He is eaten up by guilt and can only live with himself by making the widow's life as whole as he can. How will that affect his own marriage? How will the young widow react? Possible effects on children, if any. Can he find peace? Don't like that one? Make up your own life situation and entertain me with it. I am quite serious about my earlier comment. I hope you can tell. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
its just a story

clam down everyone just take it for what's its worth. entertainment.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Why all the fuss?

It's perfectly clear that this is a parody so why are you all getting huffy because he's an idiot? He's meant to be.

And why do you heap praise on stories we are supposed to take seriously but which depend on the female protagonist behaving like a delusional bitch/moron/slut?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Enjoyable, different and funny

Yes, of course the MC is an idiot in his personal life, seeing only black and white, full of anger and pain. Nice twists of the first wife not cheating and the second wife cheating with her old boyfriend. The final line was succinct and doesn’t need explanation, we know the character by now and he would divorce Maria without question. Well done, a nice addition to the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting take.

It is true that in many stories here the wives tend to either be flat out dimwits, lunatics, or heartless narcissists while the husbands usually are presented as more rounded, more human characters....even the pie slurping freak ones and the "kill em all and let god sort them out" types. I don't like much of your work but presenting an opposite scenario of the husband being the unreasonable, irrational one and the (first wife) merely being a victim to his stupid impulses.

Oh and good god, one freaking mention of Orange Overlord and a bunch of Trumpanzees have to show up to defend their dark lord from an off hand reference by a fictional character who is clearly intended to be an elitist asshole. How cute, yet sad. Probably the kind of dudes who won't watch mainstream news, won't read newspapers, won't watch network comedy late shows, won't watch anything on comedy central, won't watch sketch comedy programs on premium cable channels all because the shows might make fun of trump at some point and little snowflakes can't have that, and if they are anything like the ones I know they now refuse to watch football because some players choose a way to protest police violence towards their community that angers President Cheeto, so of course they deny themselves the joy of watching their favorite sport for the glory of Emperor Hair Gropenfurer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Interesting take on the genre, I’ll give you that.

Disappointing that you made his new wife an adulterer considering her previous experience; but no story is perfect.

All in all, a solid read but maybe should have been in the non-erotic category.

I do find the comments to be hilarious. Sure some people hate Trump and others like him; but the whack job who simply insulted everyone who voted for him is simply hypocritical. Here he is lecturing everyone on their unwavering support, even so far as to denigrate the lot of them AND meanwhile, he hates Trump with as much unwavering passion as is humanly possible.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Good start

but you really have trouble finishing and providing a complete story. Yes, one can end the story here, but the amount of detail and exposition leading up to that point was quite good, and deserved a better ending. Your truncated effort is not worthy of a high score.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I thought about this and decided

that it was a pretty good flash, written just for the punch line. I have written a story or two to accomplish the same thing. Some like it, some don't. Whatever.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
You are a good writer

But almost everything you have done is a slam on a genre you don't care for. I think something more original would be within your reach if you could open the gate to the cell you imprisoned yourself in.

Before you say this is an original concept, let me stop you to point out that it isn't. This exact trope has been done many times before in this category, sometimes as farcical and others just to throw stones at consequences tales.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Entertaining. Liked it. 3 Star rating

A different bent on a well used scenario, but fun.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Well....

That was depressing.

Focus on a story "hero"

who was a jerk.

The only thing positive

in this story; Eve's new life,

was mostly painted

in dark colors.

This would sell pourly

if published in bookform.

Still we saw a hint of originality

in the plot.

And me, I refuse to be as negative

as the story.

4 out of 5 from me.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
A nice flash story

While you was looking for a curve ball he threw a good fast one past you.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
Call ICE

Divorce her and sic ICE on Luis.

TX_AF_VetTX_AF_Vetover 5 years ago
No politics....

I don't come on here to read the same crap you see dished out every day, and pushed to us as news. You should have left Trump out of in. 1*

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
No

it made sense. The guy who was the liberal dumb ass fucked up. Still, Reed is one strange cat.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
TX AF Vet

Politics? I threw in the one line about John flaming about Eva-Marie’s new boyfriend probably having voted for ‘Donald Fucking Trump’ because that’s how a lot of white collar people feel about the working class, but it was expressed in a way that I thought — hoped? — would simply be characteristic of a man venting spleen because he was angry.

That’s real life these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To "No Politics"

Easy fix... quit coming here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God, why bother?

What was the point? Dumb shits end up with shitty lives? Even CNN couldn't fake that news.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

That's really sad. What else can I say.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
not bad

given how many borderline retarded wives there are in the stories here, it shouldn't get anyone's undies in a bunch if this story has the reverse. Oh and it's always funny to see how an offhand one line reference to "The Trump" by a single character in the story (who is an asshole) can still start political fights in the comments.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
A pointless exercice in writing and reading.

For the life of me, I don't know why the author decided to share with us this story.

I know one thing, though: whatever was the reason behind it... it wasn't worth it.

Obviously, the story is not the least bit believable (getting through the infernal ordeal that is a divorce solely based on the words of one single friend; moving in, let alone marrying, some chick WITH KIDS barely months after getting through said divorce; being so cool with her ex at your father's funeral, even after all the animosity you had towards her... so cool, in fact... that you would let her badmouth you at the wake?... Suuuure, that's plausible...), but if, at the ver least, it brought something to the table, would get you to somehow give a fuck, then yeah, at least there would be that.

As it turns out, though, 'couldn't give two shits about anyone in it, especially the whining, unstable cretin that narrated it. I mean, I can't even remember the MC's name, yet don't even want to waste the time checking it out. Just not willing to waste any more time on this story, is what I'm saying.

Said way too much already. This is way too hollow to even being called bad. Nuff said.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
The Martian Slut Ray

Finds its foil in the Alpha Anger Bomb that is ticking in this guys head. This is a punchline waiting to happen and it came off pretty well with not a lot of wasted pages. The math is a little sketchy and Marie-Marie got a bit confusing. Regret the Trumptards decided to come out to play but once he is impeached it will be just like Kelly Ann Coway's tits: just some bad mammaries.

4*

nerfvibratornerfvibratorover 5 years ago
waste of time

this author's efforts reflect the work of a 13 year old

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Take a look at yourself

I don't think child support is dealt with properly. I think it should go as follows:

1. Before judge can make a decision, A DNA test must be done on all children.

2. If husband is found out to not be the bio-father he shouldn't have to pay anything.

3. If husband is found out to be the father than the support should be equally split between husband and wife if it is just a divorce is on the grounds of irrevocable differences.

4. If it can be confirmed that either the husband or wife had sex outside the marriage than the guilty party should pay 75% of the child support. The non-guilty party should pay 25%.

5. I realize that the children have to be taken care of properly, but if the amount is too high than the whole system is set up for failure. I think something along these lines would help to reduce the number of deadbeat dads or moms. I hope we all understand that no man can ever have sex with a woman unless she either allows it, or she is raped! There's no in between. So why should only one party in the marriage be held totally responsible for child support? Makes sense to me what about you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Agree That Divorce Decrees Are Ludicrous

I paid child support for 18 years while his mother shacked up with another man. They lived together for twelve years before finally marrying the month after my child support payments ended. Since I had moved three states away in order to find work, there was NO visitation for me. My son still calls another man "Dad". He calls me by my given name. He has two children of his own...my grandchildren. I have seen them three times...at a Christmas where I found out I was neither expected nor welcome; then at my ex-wife's funeral and at the wedding of a common family member. My son was the best man. My wife gave my son her maiden name rather than mine. My son will have nothing but disdain for me until I die. I wonder if his " Dad" dies, will our relationship change? Damn, divorce courts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a fucking waste of time

Poor writing - poor storyline - sucky characters. Besides, it's unfinished. All in all a truly shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part one

The story did not end right please do another story part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Politics?

As soon as politics were brought into the story....I quit reading! One Star.... and should be less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
predictable

A surprise ending needs to be a surprise. This wasn't. The characters were well drawn, especially John's attitude problems. Well done, other than that bit of predictability.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
lol

bad story bad writing. whats up with that cant have mixed children sharing a bedroom, is that real? never heard that before. what do poor ppl do if they have a girl and a boy but can only afford a single bedroom or a 2 bedroom apartment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

MAGA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the...

Fairly well written but still lacking in balance so to let us feel sympathy for John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story but...

poorly structured. John divoced his wife without listening to her explanation? His didn't like a firm handshake? A successful man? Or a blameless baby? I didn't like John.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Oh Come On?

You can't just finish the story right there when it was just getting interesting!.....Please Put another Chapter where everything goes good for the Smuck I enjoyed the Story★★★★★ Woof!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I liked it!

The poor guy has a lousy life and two lousy (soon to be) ex-wives. And I do like the ending in that I did not see it coming and it seems to fit his day. Good story. Please, not ever my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rare story

Where the guy is just a bitter angry asshole who got the wife he deserved.

Appreciate the creativity, so different from 99.9999 of the rest of the stuff here, either bland cucking or equally bland BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stand your ground

Shoulda just killed hiiim.... Luis was in the guys hooouse... The guys an illegaaaal... Would be okay to bash the guys head in with a bat.... And call it stand your ground.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
You can't fix stupid.....

Either Stupid Characters or stupid authors that don't care about their readers.

Just Sayin'

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
ReedRichards is a good example

They say guys interested in cuckoldry are usually hidden gays or bisexuals. ReedRichards is confirmation to that. You can see he posts "gay stories" and "lowing wives" stories. All utter sewage stuff, this is apparently what he gets turned on.

I read couple and I am now around just to give him 1 star rating whenever I run into his story. Hopefully eventually he will buzz off to the sewage he came from.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
SUCKER

Thats what you get for believing a someone that's been trying to get in your now x-wife's pants. Well that's what you get from voting for "Hillary Rodham Clinton" Dumb ass. IF your lucky hopefully she makes the kids go to collage now your retarded ass is stuck for another 4 to 8 years of collage.

What a SCHMUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep

Just like a dem_o_rat believe anything some dumb ass from calf. Tells you then spit hate for all its always someone's else fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep

My first wife left me because she was told I was cheating on her. I wasn't. I never found out who told her. Then my second wife fucked nearly every guy I knew. My third wife left me for her ex-husband who was fucking her friend. One wasted life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time lines screwed up

Stopped read in. Mention Trump in one place then say it is 2004

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

Keep politics out of it stoped reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid, stupid cuck

Friggin leave the country dummy. I would of, the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gotta Admit

You and MarlboroMan and your stupid partisan politics. You ruin your stories by injecting these red herrings into your stories. (And, I'm being fair: MarlboroMan is right wing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WASTE OF TIME

Author should try writing a story and not putting his political bias into it. A true TURN OFF. Oh well, one less author to worry about having to read his drek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Leave the Politics IN!

A great story - too bad the Trumper(s) doesn't/don't like it. Too bad for HIM / THEM!!! (I think it's just one unhappy jackass complaining again and again). He's free to love the carrot-headed greaseball, and you are free to write YOUR story. It is STILL a free country! - AOA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Apparently a lot of stupid people

read your stories judging from the reviews ... Trump supporters.

The story was good, but I feel bad for the main character. lol

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
3 stars and I took it out on you sorry

Downer

Not the nicest person but

Damn did he get shit on

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Thank you for writing about 2 whores

.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

With what he walked in on at home why on earth would he think he was the one to get her pregnant, walk away...no run away as fast as you can lol

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a famous man said

Can't we all just get along

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
What an unhappy dude!

I can't help but think that he created a lot of his own unhappiness. Still, wife #2 has to go. This story really is sad, not just because of what happens to him but because he seems unwilling to find happiness when it is around him.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Sux to be him!!!!

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

Truly a horrible story. I can’t figure out the point of it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous