Children of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We would never do something like that to you," Sebastian added from the lounge.

"Okay...I'm a little drunk, I think. I should...I should go..."

Nat stood, but again swayed, and again plopped back down onto the couch.

How many glasses of wine have I had? Five? Seven? Four? Can't remember...

"How many glasses of wine have I had?"

"Oh, it doesn't matter, darling, don't worry about it."

"Okay..." she said lamely. "I should go...I'll...I'll call an Uber."

"Nonsense," Sebastian replied, standing, and offering his hand. "You can stay here for the night."

"We'll make up a room for you," Marceline purred, a hand on Nat's lower back now.

"I'll...I'll call an Uber..."

"No one will come out here this late. Stay the night. You've done it plenty of times before..."

"Wasn't drunk before..."

"Come, Natalie," Sebastian said gently, his hand still extended, "we'll help you upstairs."

"Stay the night," Marceline encouraged, her voice hushed, almost a whisper.

"I guess I can maybe stay the night," Nat murmured, taking Sebastian's hand. "You guys are too nice..."

He helped her stand, and she swayed unsteadily, her other hand reaching out unconsciously for something to support herself against. It met his chest, and she looked up nervously at him, feeling the firm flesh under his shirt and seeing more of that disconcerting hunger in his gaze.

"I need to pee," she mumbled dully.

He nodded, and then she felt Marceline settle in on her other side.

The bathroom was down the hall, and the couple accompanied her, only stopping outside to let her slip in.

Once she was done, she looked in the mirror at her tipsy self.

I should really go home...I could stay the night, but I like my bed...

She slipped back out, the couple waiting patiently for her.

"I'll call an Uber," she told them, hearing a slight slur in her speech.

"You're in no state to get driven back by some stranger," Marceline said, "we'll bring you up to your room."

"Are you sure? Wouldn't want to be an inconvenience..."

Sebastian shook his head.

"You are far from that, Natalie."

She shuddered, her name sounding different now, said in an almost seductive tone.

"Let's get you upstairs," Marceline suggested, taking her by the hand.

She glanced back over her shoulder at the trailing Sebastian as she was led upstairs, barely noticing that she was holding the other woman's hand.

The second floor was just as spacious and well-furnished as the first. Marceline led her down the hall, around a corner, and into a large room. It was dominated by a massive bed, perfectly made up with white sheets, a black blanket, and an abundance of pillows. The window offered a wonderful view of the grounds, the full moon shining through the opened curtains.

"This doesn't look like a guest room," she murmured, looking around at the makeup desk against the wall, the writing desk near the bed, and the other signs of residence.

"No, darling. This is the master bedroom. Our bedroom. Shoes off."

Nat blushed even as she slipped her flats off.

"But...I can't sleep here."

"Why not?" Sebastian asked.

She turned to the couple, noticing twin flashes of hunger lighting up their faces for a few seconds.

"This is your bedroom."

Wait a sec...are they trying to sleep with me?

Marceline stepped closer.

Nat started, but did not move away.

"You can share it with us, darling."

Nat bit her lip, that pet name also sounding different now.

"Did you...did you guys invite me over to have sex with me?"

"It was not our sole intention..." Sebastian said.

The couple moved closer, and when she stepped back, her legs met the bed.

"But we had hoped the night would end that way."

"And did you guys...give me all that wine to loosen me up?"

"We thought you might need to loosen up," Marceline explained. "We weren't planning anything sinister. And if you want to leave, we won't stop you."

Nat bit her lip again, confusion and uncertainty swirling in her mind, accompanied by a not-insignificant amount of lust.

"But...why me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why would you want to have a threesome with me? You guys have each other, you're both really hot, and you could probably get anybody you want."

"We want you," Sebastian said.

"Why?"

"Because you're lovely," Marceline said simply.

"No, I'm not, you keep saying that, but I'm not, I'm not beautiful, I might be pretty when I do myself up, but I'm not, you know, beautiful, I'm-"

Marceline put a finger to her lips, cutting her off.

"Anyone who says you aren't beautiful is blind."

Nat blushed, biting her lip.

"Now...take off your clothes."

Nat hesitated.

"You guys aren't going to, like, tie me to the bed and harvest my kidneys, right? Like, you guys are rich, and hot, and this is moving very fast and we're in your bedroom and- "

A finger landed on her lips again.

"The babbling is endearing, darling, but I want you to take off your clothes."

"Perhaps we should first," Sebastian suggested. "To help her feel more comfortable."

"Good idea, my love."

"You first, angel."

Marceline smiled, and then stepped back into the middle of the room.

Oh my god, she's getting naked. They really do want this...

The gown came off quickly, and she stood still, letting Nat get a good look at her slender figure. She was pale all over, and very fit, with a flat belly, slim thighs, and toned calves.

"Wow," Nat murmured, "you're hot..."

Marceline laughed lightly, and then took off her bra.

Her breasts were round and youthful, swaying slightly from their recent liberation, the nipples stiff and sharp. Nat bit her lip, the heat that had been rising inside her still building.

Marceline took off her panties next, wiggling her hips and smirking at the look on Nat's face.

Her slit glistened in the low light of the room, hairless and pale pink.

As Nat took in her nakedness, Sebastian began to undress.

By the time she looked over to him, he had his shirt off. She bit her lip again, seeing those muscles, his chest strong and broad, his arms ropy and well-defined.

He was working on his pants, and stripped them off, a noticeable bulge in his briefs drawing her attention. They were discarded as well, and she shuddered, eyes fixed on his hard cock.

The couple stepped forward together, hemming her in against the bed.

"Touch me," Marceline said, her voice firm and commanding.

Nat obeyed mindlessly, running a hand over one of her breasts, the flesh surprisingly cool. That oddity was easily tolerated as she appreciated the pert swell, letting her thumb tease over the nipple.

"Touch me," Sebastian said, his voice soft and seductive.

Turning to him, blushing hotter at the hunger in his eyes, she tentatively reached out, and let her hand close around the base of his cock. To her continued surprise, it was not warm, but rather cool, despite the throbbing against her palm.

The couple stepped back then.

"Take off your clothes," Marceline said.

"Okay...just so you know, I haven't shaved in a little bit," Nat admitted lamely. "At least, not above the knees."

Shut up and take off your clothes. They want you. Just take off your clothes.

"We don't care, Natalie," Sebastian told her gently.

Why does it sound different now when he says my name?

She began to undress, fingers fumbling from the combination of alcohol and nervousness. But the couple was patient, and the looks that crossed their faces when the dress finally puddled around her feet were of pure desire. The heat inside her swelled, and she hurried to take off her bra and panties, suddenly wanting to lay herself bare before them.

But when she finally did, bra and panties discarded on the floor, embarrassment bloomed, mingling strangely with that heat.

"I know I could lose a little weight," she muttered, "but it's hard..."

The couple were silent for a few long seconds, their eyes raking all over her, ogling her thick thighs, her pink slit, her soft belly, her full breasts. There were no visible signs of dislike, not for the smattering of hair on her upper thighs, nor the small dark brown bush crowning her slit, nor her obvious relative lack of fitness.

And then Marceline gestured at her husband's cock and stepped closer.

"Yes," she said, taking Nat by the hips again, "yes, it certainly is..."

She kissed her, Nat starting in surprise as that mouth closed on hers. Those hands landed on her hips, and she kissed back. Her own hands ran up Marceline's sides, and caressed at her breasts. The other woman purred, her tongue teasing against Nat's lips.

And then she broke the kiss and slid her mouth down.

Nat tilted her head, feeling those cool lips on her neck.

They must have a circulation problem or something...anemia, or...

The idle thought trailed into nothing when those lips sucked, sending a shudder running over her.

A hand wound into her hair and tugged her head more to the side, further exposing her neck, the assertiveness making her moan. A low growl came from that mouth sucking at her flesh, provoking another moan.

"Angel," Sebastian said from nearby, "we can't."

Another growl came from Marceline, making Nat moan a third time.

"We can't," he repeated. "Hugo loves her."

Nat frowned in confusion, but between the alcohol, the lust, and those lips sucking at her, she could not quite think straight.

Another growl came from Marceline, who then turned her head away, depriving Nat of those lips.

"Her blood is calling out to me," she announced. "I can hear it...I can smell it..."

She looked back at Nat, who whimpered at the look on her face, those pretty features drawn into a grimace of desperate desire, eyes dangerously alight, lips drawn back to show off surprisingly sharp incisors.

"I think she wants me to," Marceline continued, looking back at Sebastian.

"Maybe she does, but you know we can't."

"Right," she said, looking back to Nat, that previous expression replaced by a simpler sort of desire, "Hugo would be absolutely brokenhearted."

Marceline let go of her hair and slipped past her to clamber onto the bed. Her eyes fixed on that backside as it waggled enticingly.

When Marceline reached the headboard, she turned over, and reclined, her arms resting on the pillows, her breasts settling back against her chest, her legs spreading lazily to show off her drenched slit, a picture of confident beauty.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" Sebastian asked Nat.

"Mm-hmm...in college. But I haven't done this in a while. I mean, I've never done this, you know, a threesome, but I haven't- "

A finger landed on her lips.

"Relax, Natalie."

He kissed her, and she found herself eagerly kissing back.

But he stepped back after only a few seconds.

"Go to her," he told her, gesturing to his wife.

She nodded and clambered onto the bed. The self-conscious embarrassment she had felt was dissipating quickly, thanks to the couple's unabashed lust for her, and it dissipated further, thanks to the expectant look that Marceline sent her way. She bit her lip as she crawled in between those spread legs.

It's been a while since I've gone down on a girl. But it's like riding a bicycle. Right?

Shaking off her uncertainty, she leaned down, and ran her tongue up that slit.

"Mm, that's it, darling..."

That sigh helped ease her uncertainty even more.

She licked and lapped over those folds, finding plenty of juices, their piquant flavor searing onto her taste buds. Her breathless efforts made Marceline groan as she looked down at Nat, a hand sliding down to stroke at her hair. Nat looked back up at her, enjoying the pleasure that played across her face and the quivers that made her breasts jiggle gently.

"Just like that, yes..."

More of those juices fell prey to her tongue. She moved all over those folds, slurping up whatever wetness she could find, enamored with that flavor. Her hands landed on the slim thighs framing her head, and she squeezed at them.

"Yes, yes, just like that, ooh, lick me right there, yes..."

Nat moaned at the encouragement, working her tongue steadily, wanting to make Marceline talk more, her husky voice so alluring.

"Ooh, don't stop, use that tongue, yes..."

Waiting nearby, crowning those folds, was her clit, so Nat snuck over, and sucked at it.

Marceline let out a long, low purr, her back arching, her breasts bouncing from the sudden jerk.

"Ooh, you naughty girl, suck it again, mm..."

A smile bloomed on Nat's face, and she suckled at that clit, lashing her tongue against it. Marceline cried out softly, her hand tightening in Nat's hair, her hips jumping.

And then the bed shifted behind Nat.

She looked back, to see Sebastian settling in behind her, one hand on her hip, the other wrapped around the base of his cock.

Her slight surprise gave way to desire, but responsibility still snuck past both.

"You should put on a condom," she told him.

"There's nothing I can give you," he replied. "At least not this way."

She hesitated.

I guess a rich, married couple would be unlikely to have STDs.

Responsibility reared its ugly, inconvenient head again.

"I'm not on the pill."

"I'm sterile."

"Oh," she said, before his statement had been fully digested by her lust-addled mind. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I mean, how would I know, that's your business, but- "

"Don't worry about it. There are other ways to have offspring."

"Oh...ok..."

"Darling!" Marceline called then.

Sebastian did not answer.

I guess that's...me?

"Uh...yeah?"

"I want your lips on my clit."

That firm yet sultry direction made her bite her lip. She turned away from Sebastian and leaned down to suck at that sensitive nub. Marceline groaned, her hand returning to Nat's hair, pressing down on her head to keep her close.

Sebastian shifted closer, and then a hard heat nudged at her slit. A shudder ran over her, and she reached underneath herself, brushing over the head of his cock, and then her slit, finding it drenched. As she let a finger run over it, he grabbed her hip with his free hand.

A strong thrust sank him into her soaked sex. She cried out, her lips coming off that clit, and looked back over her shoulder as he drove deeper, inch after inch stretching her out. He returned her gaze, his hips keeping up the pressure until he was buried inside her, his cock throbbing, its coolness strange but nevertheless delightful. She moaned, her body having eagerly accepted him, having enthusiastically taken him in, her juices streaming out.

It's been a while...I really needed this...

"Ah, you feel so good," he growled, rocking his hips back and forth, making her moan again. "So tight...so warm..."

It must feel doubly good if you're so cold...

"Darling," Marceline murmured.

Nat turned back, smiling apologetically, and returned to her post.

As he rocked his hips, his cock sliding along through her channel, she sucked at his wife's clit. Her eyes fixed back on those pretty features, watching the pleasure play across them, watching it build towards orgasm as well. The fingers in her hair tightened further, digging slightly into her scalp, but she did not complain.

"Oh, don't stop, I'm so close..."

Hearing that only made her suck harder. Soon, a lewd cry fell from Marceline as she writhed, more juices flowing out. Nat took her lips off that clit to slurp them up.

Behind her, Sebastian kept an idle pace, his length pushing deep into her, rubbing along her walls as it slid back, its coolness throbbing against their warmth.

She smiled in satisfaction, still slurping up juices, her tongue curling over those slick folds. The older woman lounged, her orgasm becoming afterglow, then pleasure again as Nat did not stop, this time focusing all over.

"Mm, you're wonderful, just perfect, don't stop..."

Sebastian rocked his hips a bit harder, moving intently, his hands holding tightly to her hips.

"Is her cunt as good as her mouth, my love?" Marceline asked her husband, the question making Nat quiver.

"I haven't had her mouth, angel, so I can't make that comparison. But her cunt is exquisite...warm and soft..."

"Much warmer than mine, I imagine."

Sebastian chuckled.

"Oh yes."

Nat groaned at the conversation, her tongue slurping all over those drenched folds, her channel clutching around that throbbing shaft.

"And how is my husband's cock, darling?"

"Really good...cold, but really really good...don't know why you guys are cold..."

The couple laughed, that laughter soon turning back into moaning.

Sebastian sped up a bit, his cock sliding back and forth in her soaked sex, his hands squeezing occasionally at her hips.

Marceline stroked at her hair, squirming and sighing. More juices flowed forth from her efforts, and she drank them down.

Her own pleasure began to build now, from the steady movements of that cock, its length rubbing over her walls, as well as from the sheer naughtiness of this moment, having a threesome with this very attractive married couple. She could not help but marvel still that they saw her as beautiful, even though she did not, and that they had welcomed her so readily into their bed.

Maybe they've had threesomes before...

"Oh, don't stop, your tongue feels so good, don't stop..."

The praise drove any thoughts from her mind besides those of pleasure. She let her tongue roam all over those folds, holding on to Marceline's thighs, the older woman writhing energetically, grabbing at the sheets, her sighs growing louder and more ragged. It was a thrill for Nat to watch the normally well-composed woman come undone, thanks to her tongue, and she kept it going, slurping up more of those juices, her reward for her efforts. Sebastian's steady rocking meant that she could focus entirely on those efforts, without being jostled or distracted by a stronger pace.

"Don't stop, mm, don't stop..."

She kept her tongue going, licking and lapping all over. The splendor of that slender figure wracked with pleasure was laid out before her, so she made sure to rake her eyes all over it, appreciating the gentle jiggling of those round breasts, the expression of delight plastered across those pretty features, the steady trembling of that pale flesh.

"So close...don't stop..."

Another lewd cry fell from Marceline, a tremor running over her, her hips jumping, her back arching, her head snapping back.

"Oh yes, darling..."

Nat cooed at that ecstatic sigh, her channel twitching around that cock, the act of providing pleasure giving her plenty of it in return.

The older woman sank back against the pillows, a picture of utter satisfaction.

Her eyes flickered past Nat.

"She's all yours, my love."

An arm wrapped around Nat's stomach, and she was hauled back, yelping in surprise as Sebastian brought her against his chest, that arm securing her, the other's hand closing on her neck so he could bring her head back to kiss her. The yelp became a moan as she kissed back, shuddering from his assertiveness, from how his hand cradled her neck, not gripping tightly enough to impede her breathing but enough for her to be acutely aware of its presence.

But it slid down as they made out, and found her breasts, stroking over a nipple. She moaned again, his tongue slipping into her mouth and teasing along hers, his hips drawing back.

A thrust came, not too hard or fast, but enough to again surprise her. She groaned into his mouth, pressing herself against the hand at her breast, her hands landing on him, one resting on the arm he had slung around her stomach, the other reaching back and twining into his hair. Another thrust followed as he set a steady pace, still holding back the power she was sure he could unleash but giving her wonderful sensations anyway, her channel clutching around his shaft as it pumped smoothly, her own wetness flowing liberally.