Children of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to settle back against him, his firm physique quite comfortable despite its odd coolness. She shivered, partly from that coolness and partly from the pleasure, his intent rhythm slowly but surely building it up for her as she had for his wife.

The hand at her breasts slid down over her belly. It found her sex, and then her clit.

She broke the kiss to let out a squeal, his thumb rubbing gently over the sensitive nub.

Oh fuck, this feels good...

That deft thumb funneled more pleasure into her nerves. He kissed her again, muffling her subsequent squeals, thrusting steadily.

Really good...

The pace sped up slightly, that cock moving quicker now, but his thumb stayed gentle, caressing in little circles. The arm around her stomach flexed, making sure she was secure in his embrace despite that uptick in pace. Her hand in his hair slipped from it, and reached back to grab at his thigh, the muscles flexing to his movements.

He broke the kiss, and stared down at her, the heat in his gaze making her bite her lip.

The pleasure ratcheted up thanks to his insistent thumb. She basked in the desire she saw in the brown of his eyes. Normally, under such watchful attention, she would have been painfully self-conscious. But right now, all she felt was that pleasure, and the comfort and security that came from being held tight.

An orgasm approached.

She clutched at his forearm and thigh, her nails digging slightly into his flesh.

And then the ecstasy struck, sending waves of bliss over her, a cry spilling out as she quivered in his arms, his hips stopping their movements. She nuzzled back into him, and his thumb left her clit so he could throw an arm over her chest and squeeze her closer, letting her experience those waves of bliss in his arms, her mind registering the coolness of his flesh against the warmth of hers as refreshing.

Ecstasy bled slowly into afterglow.

"Oh, that was awesome," she murmured, "you guys are so much better than my vibrator."

Sebastian chuckled, and kissed her, his affection making her coo.

Marceline purred, drawing her attention. The sight of the alluring woman reclining on the pillows was glorious, that nakedness on display, round breasts settled back on her chest, trim belly leading down to her slit, a few of her fingers tracing lazily over it.

"You look positively radiant in his arms, darling."

Nat blushed, biting her lip as she peeked back to Sebastian, who offered a gentle smile. His cock throbbed, drawing another coo from her, the reminder of its presence very welcome.

"Are you close?" she asked him, suddenly wanting to give him the same pleasure he had given her, and she had given his wife.

He nodded.

She tugged pointedly at his arms. When they moved from around her, she let herself fall forward onto her hands, putting her on all fours. A few inches of him slipped from her, but she pushed back, moaning as those inches returned. She glanced at Marceline, who was watching raptly, the brilliant blue of her eyes suffused with desire, and then back at Sebastian, who stared at her with a passionate need, his lips drawing back in a snarl to reveal his sharp incisors. The lust the trio shared made words unnecessary, but Nat did let out a whimper, mindlessly vocalizing her need.

His hands tightened on her hips.

She steeled herself for stronger thrusts, hanging her head and grabbing fistfuls of the sheets in anticipation of the power he could unleash.

I think I want to feel it...no, I do want to feel it...

Instead, he rocked his hips forward, and back, setting a steady pace, just as before. His cock pumped through her, rubbing along her walls, dredging up more juices. Her channel clutched at it, drawing it deeper, hoping to keep it buried.

"You can...fuck me harder," she said softly, a thrill running over her at her own shamelessness.

"I don't want to hurt you..."

"My love," Marceline spoke up, "I think she can take it. Just don't go too hard."

"You can go as hard as you want," Nat replied almost immediately, another thrill following.

Marceline smiled.

"He could snap you in half if he went too hard."

A third thrill shot down her spine at such a casual description of his strength.

Mm...that sounds...kinda hot...

"I might not mind that..."

Marceline laughed lightly, and then looked over to her husband.

"She can take it a bit harder. And you know your own strength."

"That I do."

One of his hands moved, sliding up over her back, the smooth skin tensing at his touch. He took a firm hold of her shoulder. She bit her lip, hanging her head again, steeling herself for his thrusts.

His hips pulled back and drove forward, jarring her, the sudden impact making her squeal.

He growled, setting a strong pace, fucking her harder, his enthusiasm surprising and delighting her, her pleasure building right back up.

"That's it, my love, she can take it..."

Nat glanced over to Marceline, who was raking her eyes over the two of them, drinking in the spectacle of her husband screwing the dog sitter. Several fingers were buried inside her sex, her back arching, her lips falling open to let out little gasps.

And then Nat hung her head as Sebastian pumped his hips harder, the thrusts coming quicker and stronger, jostling her. She groaned, enjoying his furious lust, happy to be the recipient of such unbridled enthusiasm. Her channel clutched around his surging shaft, dappling it with sticky juices. The chorus of flesh on flesh rang out loud, accompanied by the repetitive whack of his balls against her slit, both sounding so wonderfully obscene.

"Don't stop," she breathed, her hips starting to work back at him, that contribution not mattering much in the face of his insistent thrusts.

His hands squeezed tighter on her hip and shoulder. She whimpered, enjoying that possessiveness despite the slight discomfort.

He growled again, the sound drawing another whimper from her. Hearing that unrestrained passion, and feeling it in his thrusts, helped push her pleasure higher.

"Don't stop..."

"Don't stop," Marceline urged on her behalf, "don't stop..."

Spurred on by both women, he put more effort into his thrusts, Nat crying out as his hips pounded against her, his cock screwing deep into her, her channel eagerly welcoming even this rougher pace.

"Careful," Marceline warned, "not too hard, my love..."

Another growl answered her.

Nat shuddered, her pleasure building higher, that cock driving deep. A peek over her shoulder showed the passion dominating Sebastian, his face drawn in a lecherous grimace, those sharp teeth bared, those eyes flashing dangerously. Due to the jarring impacts of his hips, and that building pleasure, she could not look back at him for long. Her head hung as she was battered by the sensations, the rough crash of his body on hers, the wet smack of his balls on her slit, the subtle squishing of her juices around his shaft, the coolness of his skin meeting hers.

Her orgasm struck her moments before his did him. She barely registered his hips stilling as he thrust once more, that length surging to the base inside her. The waves of ecstasy were all-encompassing, robbing her of her awareness until she felt those cold spurts burst out into her depths, the brisk rush cutting right through the blissful haze, strange yet satisfying. A lewd coo spilled from her as he held himself inside her, not budging an inch, his orgasm running its own course. Hers was made better by his, by the cool flood roiling through her, by the continued pulsing of his shaft as it unleashed more spurts, by the simple, animalistic rush of having him climax inside her.

After the last spurt fired out, he wrapped an arm around her again, and hauled her back into his embrace, another coo spilling from her as she leaned against him. His hand tilted her chin up, and he kissed her. She moaned into his mouth, luxuriating in the afterglow.

Mm...I could get used to this.

Movement in front of her distracted her.

She broke the kiss as Marceline nuzzled up to her.

The older woman kissed her now, hands landing on her hips.

Sebastian let his arms slip from her.

"Did you enjoy that?" Marceline asked her.

"Mm-hmm," Nat murmured, biting her lip.

"I'm glad. I know he did as well."

Marceline threw her down on the bed, suddenly and unceremoniously, her surprised yelp turning into a coo as she landed on her back on the soft sheets.

"He didn't fuck you too hard, did he?" the older woman asked, her hands closing on Nat's thighs and spreading them.

"No," Nat answered breathlessly.

"Mm...I knew you could take it."

Nat nodded, watching with wide eyes as Marceline looked down at her sex, the slit now leaking her husband's semen, the white dribbles standing out on the pink of her folds.

"Now...let me take care of this mess..."

She ran her tongue over those escaping dribbles. Nat gasped, a shudder running down her figure.

And then Marceline locked her lips onto the slit, slurping at the semen burbling forth.

Nat jerked, unprepared for such a strong throb of pleasure so soon after orgasm.

The older woman purred into her mouthful, her eyes flickering up to Nat, the sultry lustfulness there so alluring. That it was directed at her and her alone seemed a glorious privilege. Those hands tightened on her thighs, fingers dimpling their abundance. Nat groaned at the carelessness of that grip, again not minding the discomfort that came with it.

The seed that Sebastian had spurted inside her was slowly leaking out, straight into his wife's mouth. Nat shuddered again at the spectacle. Even the enthusiasm of that thirsty mouth could not stop her from thinking back to earlier in the night, when she had arrived, ignorant as to the couple's plans and the desire they held for her.

I never would've thought that they saw me this way...

She sighed as her pleasure rose. That mouth slurped at her slit, drawing out slick juices along with the streams of seed, Marceline gorging herself on the combined flood.

When the pleasure became orgasm, she did not stop, sucking at the drenched slit even as Nat writhed and squealed, the initial peak blurring into another from that relentlessness. The hands on her thighs tightened, Marceline unwilling to tear herself from her mouthful.

Two more orgasms later, and Nat was trembling uncontrollably, sobbing from the unforgiving waves of ecstasy, her body alight with harsh bliss, her belly clenching, her hips bucking, her channel spasming.

It feels so good...but it's too much...please don't stop...it's too much...

Marceline soon took pity on her.

That mouth left her slit, and as she slowly recovered from the latest orgasm, it landed on her belly and slid its way up. She laid back against the pillows, still trembling, her eyes refocusing just in time to watch Marceline kiss through her breasts, leaving pecks over the full swells and stiff nipples, occasionally licking up a trickle of sweat. A smile crossed her face as she left another peck at Nat's chin, and then kissed her. Nat cooed, nuzzling against the older woman.

"Sorry if that was too much," Marceline murmured, nuzzling back, "but I couldn't help myself. His seed and your cunt taste so good together..."

Nat blushed furiously, thrilled by that statement.

The older woman looked back down the bed.

"Come have a taste of her," she told Sebastian.

He had been watching them from the foot of the bed, briefly neglected.

But now he rejoined them, giving Marceline a kiss before replacing her between Nat's thighs.

"What do you say, angel?" he asked his wife mischievously. "Orgasm cocktail?"

Marceline looked down at Nat, her eyes flashing with excitement.

"Mm, fantastic idea, my love..."

Nat looked back up at the older woman, a bit confused, but perfectly happy to lay there and let the couple share their oddities.

Sebastian smiled at his wife, and then leaned down.

A whimper spilled from Nat as his tongue found her slit.

He was just as ravenous as his wife, his eager slurping and lapping sending Nat towards more ecstasy. She quivered as the pleasure built. His hands clutched at her, her flesh having endured possessiveness from husband and wife, already reddened, Nat unbothered and in fact continually delighted by their groping of her. The pleasure he gave her was enhanced by more of that groping, as Marceline let her hands roam over Nat's breasts, squeezing, kneading, teasing, occasionally slapping lightly to watch them jiggle.

Nat divided her attention between husband and wife, a hand sliding down to stroke at Sebastian's hair, her back arching mindlessly to offer her breasts up to Marceline, her eyes flitting back and forth from further down the bed to next to her.

That tongue worked atop her folds, slurping up her juices, nudging barely through her slit, whatever it did hiking up her pleasure. All the wonderful sensations she had already received primed her for more, making this climb to orgasm shorter.

There was plenty of time for her to indulge in the moment, however, appreciating both those wonderful sensations and the fact that there was a handsome, passionate man slaking his thirst with her wetness. She sighed, her eyes still moving between husband and wife, the former focused entirely on her slit, the latter on her breasts but always noticing the attention and returning it.

An orgasm washed over her soon. She clutched at his hair, her hips jumping, sending her slit right against his mouth. His hands tightened on her thighs, a slight and easily tolerated pain springing up there.

That ecstasy had barely dissipated when he slid several fingers inside her. They crooked and caressed, rubbing over her walls, her channel twitching around them. She moaned and squirmed, the afterglow rudely interrupted, another buildup to orgasm starting. Those fingers worked just as steadily as his tongue had. Marceline watched raptly, her hands still roaming over Nat's breasts.

Sebastian looked up at Nat, that dangerously hungry look in his eyes.

"You taste delicious," he said, making her blush.

And then he leaned down and sucked at her clit.

She jerked, squealing in surprise, the pleasure ratcheting up. His fingers curled inside her, combining with his mouth to push her into ecstasy in little time. Another squeal came from her, and she writhed, her head falling back against the pillows, her hand slipping uselessly from his hair.

Like his wife, he did not stop, sending her through two more climaxes. Halfway through the last, the euphoric waves suffusing her with a glorious satisfaction, she felt two quick piercing pricks at her thigh. But those sudden sparks of pain disappeared almost immediately, and as the formidable haze of bliss had settled over her, she did not think much of them.

Until that haze dissipated.

She looked back down, and saw Sebastian sucking at her thigh, a shudder running over her at the hunger in his eyes. A numbness radiated from her thigh right where she had felt those two piercing pricks.

Did he...did he bite me or something?

His sucking continued.

"Not too much now," Marceline purred.

He snarled, the vicious sound making Nat whimper. Both his hands were clenched on her thigh, pressing the soft swath to his mouth. His fingers dug into her flesh, the slight pain there again easily tolerated due to how much his possessiveness thrilled her.

"Not too much..."

He snarled again, slurping loudly, fixing a baleful gaze on Nat, the ferocious gleam there drawing another whimper from her.

This is weird...but really fucking hot...

"Sebastian!" Marceline scolded, tugging on his hair, yanking him off her thigh.

Nat groaned as she saw the bite mark, an oval of reddened skin with two small holes next to each other in the center, the area shining with saliva. A thin stream of blood leaked sluggishly from one of the holes, but no more followed.

"You took too much, my love."

"She tastes so good," Sebastian growled, grabbing Marceline by the neck and bringing her closer for a hard kiss.

When he pulled back, that same ferocious gleam appeared in her eyes.

"She does..."

As Nat watched, strangely excited, the older woman crawled over her, until she was staring up into those ravenous eyes.

"You guys are really kinky..." she mumbled.

Marceline did not answer, instead twining a hand into her hair and tugging her head to the side, exposing her neck. After her own growl, she leaned down and ran her tongue lewdly over it.

"I like it..." Nat added, reaching up to let a hand play across the older woman's breasts.

"Mm...I would love to tear you open," Marceline murmured. "Gorge myself on you..."

Nat quivered, not struggling against the assertive hand in her hair, letting the older woman lick at her neck again.

"Why shouldn't I? Why shouldn't I drink you dry?"

I guess they like roleplaying as vampires or something...I don't mind it at all...

Another lick came at her neck.

"Angel," Sebastian said firmly.

"I know, I know," Marceline huffed in annoyance, her hand leaving Nat's hair. "It would break Hugo's heart."

She moved off Nat.

"But it's not fair. You had too much of her. Didn't leave any for me."

Sebastian moved closer, and she met him halfway for a passionate kiss.

"Mm...at least I can still taste her on your lips..."

She shoved him down onto his back and straddled him.

As Nat watched, a hand darting down to her slit, they began to fuck, Marceline bouncing atop him, sliding along his shaft, her slender figure rippling. He gripped at her hips, keeping her steady, staring up at her.

There was no attention paid to her, but Nat did not mind, content to be invited into this intimate moment, to be able to watch these two alluring people fuck in front of her. Their bodies were fit and strong, and they crashed together rudely. Marceline tossed her head back to let out a triumphant cry, and her hands found his chest, fingernails digging cruelly into it.

"Yes, angel," he growled, "yes, just like this, just like this!"

She growled back wordlessly.

As they carried on with their carnal revelry, Nat watched, marveling at the effort they put forth and the passions they unleashed on each other. The bed was massive and sturdy, but it still shook just a bit.

They're not even sweating...

Before tonight, she would have thought their sex life would be as normal and vanilla as any other couple, as besides their wealth and quirkiness, the latter of which she had usually attributed to them being French, they seemed normal.

The offer of a threesome had hinted at their kinkiness, as had the other oddities she had seen tonight, but the salacious vista before her, and the bite mark on her thigh that was healing surprisingly quickly, fully revealed the extent to which she had been mistaken.

There's nothing vanilla about this...

Sebastian was bodily lifting Marceline off his cock every time she brought herself along its length, his impressive muscles flexing their power, and she was using her hands on his chest as leverage with which to slam down, impaling herself with fierce gusto, her dark hair fluttering from those energetic movements. The noises they made were bestial, like two wild animals driven solely by base desires. Nat shuddered just from watching and listening, several fingers crooking into her drenched channel.

The pleasure she gave herself was not nearly as intense as what they had given her. But it was still wonderful, as was the view, and she found herself not wanting to join the proceedings so they could have some intimacy even during this threesome.

She was also a bit sore, the physical toll of such unyielding ecstasy making itself known, along with the ache at her thighs and hips from their possessive hands.