Chili in Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tears were coming down my cheeks. Not from the hot peppers.

"Listen, I'm going to finish the fifteen big pots of chili, and then I am going over to Clancy's and knock a few back. I won't get shitfaced because I promised to clean up later. Let me know who wins." I did not even care at this point. My spirits were shot straight to hell.

"You're going to win John, you should stay, oh please stay!... I tell you what, if you stay and help me with the serving and clean-up, we can go back to my place and you can feel up my boobies, old as they are." She gave me a look. She was dead serious too. Her nipples were plainly visible to me. Hard as rocks.

"Can I suck on them?" I asked. My eyebrows were up.

"Fine, I guess. If you are not too rough." Betty was red as she blushed. I think she wanted to suck on something too!

"What about your ass?"

"What about my ass?" She looked over her shoulder at her butt.

"Can I feel those luscious cheeks of yours?" I was dead serious.

"Wait, you WANT to feel my big fat ass? It's huge and gross." She grinned again.

"It's huge and it's beautiful. I... Every time I see it, I want to grab it and squeeze it." I admitted to her. Such talk in the church. I pinched her sweet ass. She giggled. I might get myself excommunicated. Oh well, I was moving anyway.

"You dirty, dirty boy. Do you want to fuck me?" She whispered. Betty was really smiling ear to ear. She said that in church!

"Yes." I said simply. I smiled back at the sweet woman.

"Well ok then. But we shouldn't fuck till the third date. Isn't that the rule?" She mock asked me.

"Fuck the rules. You offered and I have wanted you for so damn long, but I was chained then. My chains are broken now. Just tell me if you do, or don't want to. You know how I feel." I said. I looked her straight in the eyes. My intentions were crystal clear.

"To be honest, John, I would like to fuck you right here and now. I want to get on my knees, and suck your cock into my mouth. I want you to fuck me in my little pussy, and my big fat ass too. Still want me to be your slut?" She spoke very quietly so only I could hear her. She was dead serious too. She definitely got my motor running.

"Oh fuck yeah. I am so happy to hear that from you. I want to rock your world tonight. Maybe a whole bunch of nights." I was cutting and chopping like a happy mad man. So much chili to make, and I was going to make it the best damned chili I could.

"John, let's get this chili finished. I have a key for the private room that we can use... For private things! So let's get this chili made. How much more?"

"I have eight pots almost finished, and prepped two more." I said. That still left five more to make. I did have chopping and prep help just outside the kitchen. There wasn't enough room for all of us, so we took turns. The women outside were chopping like a well oiled machine. Everybody stirred up the pots. It smelled wonderful! I went up and down the line, taste testing and adjusting spices.

"What are we going to serve all this chili in? We need water baths, or slow cookers now!" Betty was right.

"I'm here! I got six slow cookers and two big water bath servers!" Alma Berkowitz was just in the nick of time. She had some volunteer help with the chafing dishes and the slow cookers. Talk about just in time! We were saved.

"Alma, you are the best. I think I love you!" I said. She blushed. Alma had been another woman who showed interest in me for years. She had always come to my aid in the kitchen and with service in the dining room. I kissed her cheek. Alma had those long sloped breasts, with huge areolas and big hard nipples. Her round ass was so beautiful, and I wanted to grab it and fuck it. I could smell her arousal as I kissed the busty dark haired woman. She made no secret of the love she had for me.

"Thank you Alma, you are always helping me so much and just in time, like magic." I looked at her.

"You're welcome!" she said, and then she whispered, "I am so hot for you John. I heard what that bitch did to you. I ... I want to fuck her out of your heart. I love you John!" She had bright eyes as she worked tirelessly. She kissed my cheek. Her little hand had groped my dick!

"And I love you too. But you know I can't forget Betty either, so I am taking care of both of your asses!" I whispered back.

"You dirty bastard! Both of us? Ok, ok. But I want to suck you first!" She whispered at me smiling and wiggling her tongue at me. I can't believe we were so brazen in church.

"What do you mean both of us?" Betty was upset.

"I mean I want both of your beautiful bodies next to me. I want you both."

She thought about it. "Well... Ok. But I need you John. I know she loves you too. Can you handle it? Two hot women who both need you to fuck them hard?"

"Yes. I will make you both happy, I promise. Let's serve up." Unfortunately the chili needed a few more minutes. Betty grabbed my hand and pulled me into a storage room. Truthfully, I had never been in that room because it was always locked. Betty had a key! She had a very dirty girl look on her face. She. dragged me into the small room.

We weren't in the room for two seconds when she was on her knees and pulling my cock out of my pants. Three seconds later Alma joined us.

"You bitch! You weren't going to get me! I want to fuck him too!" Alma wanted me for sure. She was smiling as she saw my cock.

"Not enough time Alma. We have to suck him. Come on, you take that side. We have to hurry!" The two church ladies turned out to be consummate cocksuckers, and owing to my forced chastity, I came way too quickly... like a rocket over both women's smiling faces! The jism was all over the kind and sweet faces of the two women who really loved me. They loved it! Those dirty girls.

"We gotta go serve right now!" Alma said, and she was right. We straightened up and cleaned up as best we could and back into the fiery kitchen we went. Nobody seemed to notice our little sex break. We went back to chili making in a hurry!

We wasted no time in getting out the chili pots to service. This chili we were making was not part of the contest, just good chili for all the guests to enjoy as the contest entrants chili got eaten up quickly. My original four pots were already completely gone and I received lots of nice compliments from everyone I knew in church. Ahh, but always the bridesmaid, but never the bride, I figured that I was not going to win this year again. So be it. You can only do your best, and that's it. I had gone above and beyond the call of duty here. Well my crew and I. These two were indispensable.

I had made the same four recipes that were in the contest for the additional chili, and when it came right down to it, I just really wanted to feed everyone and make them happy. That is always a win in my book. I asked one of the volunteers to make signs for the service trays so people knew what they were eating. There were a huge number of strangers in the church, and we were serving, and introducing ourselves. They all seemed very happy with the chili. Pot after pot was emptied out and sent to prewash.

Without prewash, I would be scrubbing pots till early next week! It kept the pots from being a nightmare to clean, to just being difficult. A bit of detergent and hot water soak made all the difference.

No one made a fuss, as making fifteen extra pots of chili with no advance warning... That was a pretty daunting task. Nobody else stepped up to the plate except my chili crew, and we were on a roll, ha ha.

So far everything was going according to the plan. Two more pots of chili were finished and two empties came back in with tons of complements. Betty tried the Texas chili and she almost swooned, she said, "John, this is fantastic! I love it." She hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek, and one of her dainty little hands strolled down my torso, under my apron, and felt my cock, which sprang to life. My cock decides to get rock hard at the most inopportune times. She stroked my rock hard cock and quietly whispered in my ear.

"You are not damaged goods at all John. I want you so badly it hurts. As soon as we get out of here you are taking me home and I am going to fuck you all night long until they pry me off you. I am so wet, my panties are dripping. Can I get on my knees and suck your cock again right now? Please?" She was serious as a heart attack. She licked her lips. I looked at Alma and she was doing the same lip licking thing. These women shared a brain I think.

"Tempting as that sounds, Betty, we're still in church! Let's get done what we need to, and then I shall take you and Alma home and you two will be the shish-ka-bobs, and I will be the skewer! I did promise to share her and she said yes. What do you say?" I asked her.

"I'm ok with sharing you John, but I get to fuck you first! I want you to ravish me!" Betty was smiling like crazy. It's funny how the human brain works, this whole time with the chili and a double blow job in church for heaven's sake... Not once had I given any thought to my very-soon- to-be ex-wife! I guess the brain can only hold so much shit at a time. Thank God!

I had of course volunteered to clean up all the big pots and pans, so unfortunately that would delay our little fun time. I was always the last to leave the kitchen.

"Are you sure Betty? I worry that I might disappoint you."

"And I worry that you are going to see me naked and run away screaming. You won't disappoint me. You have made me happy already! I have a plan for the pots and pans darling, so don't you worry about anything. I want to suck your cock as we drive back to my house, if that's ok with you?" Betty was rubbing her huge jugs on my back and I could feel her rock hard nipples. For once, I was happy to be wearing an apron, as it helped disguise my full fledged erection. I was going to fuck Mary and Alma into next week. I struggled to keep my mind on my cooking. Thank God we were almost done!

~~~~~~~~

We were all covered in chili making stains. My apron and whites were not so clean anymore, but the food was getting rave reviews, and two more pots were gone! I sent out pot number fourteen and suddenly, we were in a bit of a crisis.

I was working on the last pot, when we ran out of ground beef! We had about half what I needed to make my rustic chile. I needed more meat to make it work, and it was too late to run to the store. What to do? Improvise!

So I searched the church fridge, and all I could find was four packs of bacon. Ok that would be a little help. There were also a bunch of cans of Spam. I love Spam, and in it went. I prayed that it would taste ok, and chopped up the bacon and precooked it to get the drippings for the onions, then I did everything as usual. At the very end, I gave it a shot of a cup of ketchup to give it a little bit more of that sweetness. I asked for a volunteer.

Betty tried it and said she loved it! She said it was the best chili of the night, but I think she wanted just to buck up my spirits. I tasted it, and I thought the bacon gave it a wonderful smoky flavor. Not too bad! Alma wanted to take the pot with us!

We sent it out to the hungry folks, and it was devoured quickly to oohs and aaahs. We had wasted our time with the serving table. People were getting the chili right out of the pots! There was none left at all! Every pot was picked clean. I saw an older gent running his bread in the pot to get the last little bit! That is what I call a fantastic win. Nineteen pots of my chili recipes, all devoured and happily! Even the other contestants said great job! That was a very nice feeling. i was a bit tired.

~~~~~~~~

I was worried about all these people who might not have enough to eat and I told Betty. She agreed. We had never seen this many people in the church cafeteria before. Every seat was taken! There were people standing in the back. But miraculously, everyone had gotten some chili. I thanked God for all the help.

"We have twenty big cheesecakes in the fridge. They were extras from the huge wedding reception this past weekend, everyone was on a diet that day! We were going to just dispose of them. They are perfect. How about if we serve them up? Cut up in small pieces!" Betty was brilliant.

"Betty, you're a genius!" Alma said. She was right.

"Hey, we got lots of fresh tapioca and chocolate pudding too. We have to get rid of it, so now is a great time to do it!" Alma was wonderful in her timing. The kids always went nuts over the dark chocolate pudding. We had tons of spray whipped cream for that as well. It all went out and none returned. I don't know what I would do without these two women. Brilliant, simply brilliant. Everything was going to be ok.

I heard the coffee pots going to the crowd. We even served tea for those so inclined. Dinner was almost done.

We served the cheesecake and the puddings and hot coffee, and everybody had enough to eat! I did not hear one single complaint. I said a prayer of thanks. The only three people who had nothing to eat were Betty, Alma and me. Screw it. I would take them both to the diner after we fucked. For breakfast! Wait... That didn't quite make sense. Ah who cares, I was getting two women tonight who both loved me. And I kinda liked the breakfast-for- dinner thing now and then!

As usual there were a bunch of moms and grandmoms who wanted to help clean up. I had been cooking for five hours straight, and I let the mom brigade take over for the clean-up. The heavy duty pot cleaning would not start until everything else was done anyway. That was my job. I always volunteered for that job because really, no one else wanted to do it. I would make sure everything else in the kitchen was cleaned up as well. I was usually the last one out of the kitchen, making sure that everything was relatively clean and put away. This year was no exception.

Betty and Alma took me by the hands and dragged me out front to the pastor. I must have looked the sight as I had stains all over my whites and apron. I had a spot of chili on my cheek. Chili battle scars as it were. We walked into the cafeteria and it got really quiet. Then one person started clapping and another and pretty soon the entire room was clapping and cheering for Alma, Betty and me. We had done it! It was not like Jesus and the fishes, but it was quite a feat that we had done. I could only thank each of the women and the big guy upstairs.

We got a standing ovation, and I held Betty's hand and Alma's hand up too. The pastor then handed me the trophy that had evaded me for so long. I was totally shocked. You could see the real surprise on my face. I had not expected this at all. I figured just another year!

"I want to thank everyone who finally voted for me! Hey, I am glad to finally bring home the bacon, er... trophy! I do hope everyone had a nice dinner, and got to taste some good chili. You should all know I did not do any of this alone. Betty and Alma deserve most of the credit for their hard work." The crowd clapped as I clapped for them as well.

I continued, "Unfortunately, this will be my last time in the cook-off as my wife and I are going to be splitting up, and I will be moving soon. But I want everyone to know how much this means to me. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, thank you so much! Good night everybody and God bless you!" The applause was deafening, and heart-felt, with handshakes and quite a few kisses and hugs for me. I waved and went back into the kitchen. I was in for another shock. All the borrowed slow cookers and water baths were washed and dried, and Alma was already on it to return the borrowed equipment. My dirty job had been totally accomplished! I was shocked. I was done! The mom brigade had done an outstanding job of cleaning, worthy of any hospital. Everything else was done. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was time to go. I had some serious lovemaking to do to my most ardent and sexy supporters

All my pots and equipment was likewise cleaned up, and some young boys were putting them into my car for me! There was one bowl of my messed up chili with the bacon and spam... And it was reserved for me! I tried it... Not bad. Not too bad at all. Alma and Betty joined me in eating the last bowl of chili. It was the only bowl for all three of us! Well, every person who helped me gave me hugs and kisses except for the guys. I cleaned up as best I could. I was still a mess.

All my things were still at the house, and I sure did not want to go there. I suppose that I had to, there was quite a bit of my stuff still there. Then quite suddenly there was a great white brilliant light in my face and a camera and a microphone. I was totally blinded for a second. The TV crew! I was like a deer in the headlights. This was totally unexpected.

"John James, how does it feel to finally win the chili cook off?" The news girl with the huge chest was looking for some kind of a soundbyte. I guess she knew about me losing year after year. It was common knowledge after all.

"Truthfully? Every single time I am here and people come up to me and thank me personally for my chili and grab one of my recipe cards... In my mind, that's a win. Here, there is just a bit left... Try this. Four people worked on this chili." The young pretty girl tried the last few bites from the last bowl. Her face betrayed her. She loved it!

"Mmmm oh my goodness that is really good chili. No wonder you won! Next year I am going to get here early. Live from the chili cook-off this is Marisol Martinez deliciously signing off. Thank you John James for some great chili!" She then kissed me on my cheek, on TV, and then the TV lights went off. I guess we were done. I wondered if my soon to be ex-wife would see me on TV. Ahh who cares? She's probably eating out her girlfriend. I did wonder if her girlfriend was being truthful about wanting me. Kind of a weird situation there. Her paramour wants to fuck me, her cuckold husband. Strange indeed.

"I am sorry for the ambush, but you are so handsome and I need the ratings. I am also sorry about your upcoming divorce. Here is my card. If you feel like talking, or even some romance?" She kissed my cheek and whispered, "I think you are sexy as hell." Her hand was on my chest. And then Marisol said aloud, "Please call me. A good looking man that can cook! You are a ten in my book. I can try to make you happy. I went through a divorce last year, so I do know exactly how you feel." She kissed me hard on my lips, gave me a nice hug with those big yabos of hers, and then she was out the door with her cameraman. She was like a tornado, swooping in, doing damage and gone in a flash.

Talk about whirlwind romance! I turned around there was Betty, with a look of hurt and sadness on her face. Right next to her was Alma with the same face. They had seen the whole quick, sexy encounter. They were tearing up. I took Marisol's card and tossed it in the trash can. Betty's face lit up like the dawn. Alma started giggling.

"Why did you throw out her card? She's incredibly sexy and beautiful and she wants to go out with you! She wants to FUCK you!" Alma's eyes were wide open and she was watching my face. I smiled.

"I'm glad you did that. Sharing you with Alma is ok. We have known each other for years. I could not stand to share you with that young, good looking girl. I hate her already. And the bitch comes right out and tells you she wants you!" Betty was very upset.

"You can't always get what you want. And I guess Marisol will have to wait until you girls want to get rid of me!" I hugged her to me. Betty squealed happily. I grabbed Alma and pinched her pretty ass.

"NEVER!" they yelled in unison. I squeezed Alma too. I had to watch it, we were still in church. It felt so good, I squeezed them both again. They squeezed me back.