Chili in Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need!" Both women sang in harmony. They both squeezed me some more.

"I always loved the Rolling Stones!" I said.

"Well lately all I have been singing is 'I can't get no... Satisfaction!'" Betty looked at me. I kissed her. Then I kissed Alma. Tonight was going to be great!

"But will you love me tomorrow?" Alma sang.

"Don't you worry 'bout a thing... Cause I love you just the way you are." I sang back to both women.

"Stevie Wonder and Billy Joel. Well I got one from ZZTop. 'When she boogie, she do the tube steak boogie... And boogie woogie baby, boogie woogie all night long! Till you blow your top!'" Alma and Betty sang together in perfect harmony! They smiled wickedly at me and licked their lips.

In a flash we were in my car, and before you know it, "She blew my nose, and then she blew my mind." You gotta love the Stones. Oh yeah.

As it was Friday night, my darling wife would not be home until Sunday afternoon, I took a chance, and brought the two women back to my house and my bedroom. I know I had made such a fuss about her and her lovers, but this was one time against the thousands of times she had cheated on me. And she was not likely to be home anyway. Both women took turns giving me road head on the way to my house. My car stank of sex, because both women were excited and practically dripping. My cock was as hard as a rock. We were all ready to fuck.

In the bedroom it became a flurry of flying clothes, as we all got naked in a big hurry. Then I was on my knees eating Betty's pussy as she ate Alma's glistening honey pot. Both girls came quickly and I plunged into Betty, kissing and fondling Alma. Betty screamed that she was coming. She gripped my dick in a loving death grip as she climaxed.

"Aaaaiiieeeyee! Yes John. I love you." Betty convulsed, coming hard. I pulled out of her gently, and straight into a boiling hot Alma. She did not even last two minutes before she too shook and came. She screamed. Her legs were locked around my waist as she orgasmed. She didn't want to let me go! She came again.

"Ugh, ugh! Fuck me John. Oh my god it is so big. I'm.. I'm going to.. Ugh! John! Fuck me you big bastard. Commming! Ugh!" She spasmed hard with her orgasm. I switched back to Betty, now on all fours. She grunted as she was taking my full length all the way in, and she handed me a thing of cherry flavored anal lube. I got the subtle message! Alma lubed Betty's ass and my big cock, and pointed my dick into Betty's tight little brown asshole. She was extraordinarily tight.

"Come on John! Fuck my ass. I need you to buttfuck me hard. Do it. DO IT. YES! UGH." Betty was pushing back into my groin, shoving my cock all the way into her shitter. Damn it she was so tight, and I could not hold back. She orgasmed in her ass. I was out of her butt and instantly into Alma's mouth. She was making me come now as I shot jet after jet of jism into her happy mouth. She and Betty shared and swallowed everything. Suddenly my still hard cock was inside a tight hot dripping pussy and there was a huge tit in my face. A big hard nipple was in my mouth. Who the fuck was this? She was on top of me and almost smothering me with her gigantic size melons. They must have been ten pounds each! I couldn't see her face with her giant tits in the way. Her cunt rippled on my dick as she fucked me silly. I had only cum two minutes before, but this new woman had me hard as steel. Her cunt snapped shut as she climaxed on my cock. She screamed. She shook like a tree in a windstorm with her cum. She came explosively.

"Ohmygod John! I love you. I'm coming! Yes Oh God! Ugh ugh. Mmmm. Fuck me John. Oh your dick is so perfect."

"Mrs. Babcock! I didn't know..."

"Well John, seeing as you just filled me with your seed and gave me a fantastic climax, Why don't you call me Veronica, or just Vern. Both of your women here knew that I have the hots for you. In truth, I have wanted to fuck you for more than ten years now. They were kind enough to invite me here to help with your depression." She bent over and kissed me hard on the lips. She still had my dick clamped in her tight, tight snatch. She was the tightest of the three hot women, but I'll never tell.

"What depression? I have three gorgeous women trying to fuck me to death. I finally won the chili cook off, with these two sexy vixens help. I have your huge tits in my face and I am balls deep inside of your tight little cunt. Damn you're squeezing my cock back to hardness now. I've never done that before." for a big woman, Vern had a really tight little cunt. Amazingly so.

"My dead husband used to say that I had a snapper. Do you like it? Or maybe I should just take out my teeth and give you a gum job? Would you like that?" She took out her dentures! This woman had talent. A lot of hidden talent!

I suddenly had a dripping cunt on my mouth and I felt Veronica's toothless gummer on my cock. Alma cried out as I licked and sucked her clit and she came, then Betty was on my face and in no time at all she was climaxing very hard and grinding into my mouth. She gasped and orgasmed. Vern was making me come in her toothless mouth and I gave her a huge mouthful of semen. She shared with the other two and then she climbed up on my face. I was being sucked into hardness again and I thought, what a fabulous way to die! Fucked to death by three gorgeous women. Vern might have been the oldest woman here, but the truth is, she was the best in that bed. She was like a sexual athlete.

I was inside someone's asshole, I couldn't see as Vern's pussy was in my mouth and face. She shuddered and climaxed from my cunnilingus. Alma shouted as she had an anal orgasm on my cock. She squeezed my cock so tight when she came. Then Vern cleaned up my cock with her mouth. What a terrific bunch of dirty girls I had.

"WAIT. No more. I need a breather. I need a drink. Anyone else?" They were all a bit thirsty.

I got the drink order, and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I was stark naked but it didn't matter. My ex wife was never ever home on a Friday night. She was out getting laid somewhere. Who cares at this point?

I walked into the kitchen and there they were, Gretchen and Marjorie. Sitting at the kitchen table just as naked as me.

"Hi Gretch! Hi Marge. Don't mind me. I'm going to get a few margaritas and scoot out of here. Nice outfits!" Her paramour Marge was built like a brick shithouse. Large tits and big nipples on a smaller frame. I have to admit, she was pretty hot.

"Yours too. We heard a lot of screaming up there. Who is in there with you?" My soon-to-be ex asked me.

"Just some friends. Betty and Alma and Vern. From church. We're doing a bible study. You guys want a Margarita?" for some reason I felt very relaxed. All the anger and hatred had been fucked and sucked out of me.

"Three women? You're fucking three women?" My ex wife asked incredulously. I guess she didn't think it was possible for me.

"Yes. But truthfully I only invited two. You know how parties are. More folks always seem to show up. I do apologize for bringing them here against the rules, but I certainly didn't expect that you two would be here." my wife's face dropped a bit.

Marge got up, crossed the room and kissed me. Like a barnburner, she really KISSED me. Then she fell to her knees and started sucking my cock, with all the girls juices still on me. She placed my hands on her head, and then she deepthroated me. When I was good and hard she spun around and stood in front of me and bent over. She was all lubed up, and she grabbed my dick and aimed it at her back door. In a flash I was balls deep inside her tight little anus. She grabbed the seatback and she basically fucked her own pretty little asshole. I filled her with cum and she shuddered and climaxed with my dick deep drilling her rectum. She was moaning and shuddering as she had a gigantic anal orgasm.

I pulled out with a pop and my ex was sucking my cock in her mouth as if her life depended on it! I couldn't help but shoot her tonsils with my man goo. She looked at me and smiled with a big mouthful of my cum. She and her girlfriend shared my jism. I don't think either one of them was a full time vegetarian. Marge seemed to enjoy my cock way more than my ex- wife wanted her to! I guess she was bi-sexual like my ex.

When I recovered, I got the four drinks on a tray, kissed each woman and walked towards the door.

"Thank you John." Said Marjorie. She smiled.

"Yes, thank you very much John," said my ex. They went back to kissing each other. I left with the drinks. I was very, very surprised, to say the least.

~~~~~~~

"So what took you so long?"

"My ex wife's girlfriend wanted to apologize to me, so she gave me a blowjob, and let me fuck her ass. Then my ex-wife wanted to apologize, so she blew me." I was totally honest.

"I want to apologize to you as well John." Alma was on her knees in two seconds.

"Me too John. I'm so sorry!" Betty was on her knees next to Alma. She licked her pouty lips.

"I am so sorry John!" Vern was on her knees removing her dentures again. My cock was in Vern's mouth in a flash. Then in Alma's, then in Betty's. Then back to the gummer. Vern was incredibly sensational in bed.

"It's not fair! She has no teeth!" Betty said.

"Don't worry! I took two little blue pills. You're next." The women looked at me and smiled with happiness.

That next night I had chili dreams... but in the bedroom:

I couldn't stop myself from coming in each of them! And my bitch ex-wife and her girlfriend cleaned up the girls pussies, as well as giving a few orgasms.

Betty answered my phone. "John's phone...Oh hi! ... Well yes we are kinda fuckin' him to death, but he seems to like it!... He promised you what? When? Oh I see. When your husband passed away... he did WHAT?... So you both want to fuck him... Well that's understandable, but not today. He is fucking five hot women... You heard right, five. He already made all of us come... Oh fuck yes, he is a stud. How about Tuesday? He needs to recover. My house, five pm. Wear sexy lingerie... See you then. Bye"

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Some mother and daughter that you promised to fuck. They are coming over Tuesday evening to get laid. You promised John. But.. I get to watch."

"Me too!"

"And me! But I might have to make sure his balls are drained properly! In me," Alma said with a dirty smile.

"You can do it John. You satisfied five women easily, so seven should be no problem. We will have Vern standing by to give you a gum job, just in case. You did promise those two, remember?

I was probably going into the hospital after fucking five women all weekend. Seven women? I guess I'm a dead man. It will take the coroner a while to wipe the smile off my face! I'm sure I have overdosed on Viagra. But what a weekend!

Was I still going to divorce my bitch ex wife? Yeah, but I was going to be nice about it. I might even let her keep the house. Me? I was pretty busy keeping my three girlfriends happy. Now two more women want to fuck me! How am I going to do it? Vitamins? I was making lots of good hot chili. Maybe a bowl or two of that would help. Yum!

~~~~~~~~

No chilies were harmed in the production of this story.

Remember that I write for fun. So try to be nice in your comments please. Don't forget to read all my stories with tongue planted firmly in cheek!

Thanks again to Darker Binding for his editing help. Any remaining mistakes are mine alone.

Yes, I did enter a church chili contest. No I did not win. I'll get 'em next year. Any good chili recipes you can leave in the comments, but please be brief. Or you can send them through the system to me directly.

Please! No naked cooking! Hot oil on your privates is extremely painful, and they won't stop laughing at the emergency room.