Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted around to try and guide him holding his head between my legs. I had been craving this and it didn't take me long to come in a glorious liquid rush. His face was wet with my fluid when he lifted his head, and he was smiled at me.

'Did you really come'? He asked a bit doubtfully, as he drew up beside me.

'What you think'? I whispered back breathlessly, trying to sound Thai. He smiled fresh and open.

'I love your birthmarks... beauty spots' He said, studying my face closely, looking from side to side and focussing on the three tiny brown marks on my left cheek , 'They sort of make a perfect triangle'.

I pulled him to me and kissed him. I rolled to the side giving him room to lie back on the narrow bed, and then crawled on top of him, pressing my nude body to him. I loved the way his body, slim yet with nicely defined muscles felt firm beneath my softness and enjoyed the feel of his hands on me, tingling at his touch.

His lips were soft and almost girl-like and he pressed his tongue into my mouth seeking mine. He certainly was getting a full-on girlfriend experience. His cock was hard between my legs, sliding beneath my liquid slit as I squirmed on his ardent young body. I was craving another orgasm and my pussy was dripping, and he was soon as wet as me from my secretions.

I sat up astride him with his dick jutting from between my legs. I studied it curiously rearranging my position slightly to make it look like it was coming from me. I found myself wondering what it must be like to have a penis, and to penetrate someone like that. His cock was smooth, and slick with my juice. I enjoyed its shape and satisfying contour. I liked that it's root was barely covered in hair and there were no prominent veins which I had found quite unappealing in many of my customers. With some of them I had imagined sticking needles or cannulas into their cock veins! God I am becoming perverted I thought. I wanted him to penetrate me. I was so tempted to let him fuck me bareback, feeling he wouldn't need much encouragement, but I suddenly felt protective towards him!

I reached over to the table and took a condom and rolled it onto his cock, one hand over another grasping him firmly causing him to let out another groan of pleasure.

I raised myself on my knees and holding his cock, played its head against my pussy, parting my labia and running it over my clitoris and back to my introitus. I could feel liquid dripping along the latex onto my fingers. I shivered with undisguised desire.

'Are you always like this'? He asked.

'Not always'. I murmured.

I couldn't wait any longer, positioning his cock at the opening of my sex, wanton and wet, and I sank down onto him, closing my eyes and holding my breath. I slid slowly down his length, his turgid rod like a perfectly lubricated tight-fitting piston. I loved it, wincing slightly as his cockhead touched my cervix.

His hands moved from my buttocks, to my waist, to my boobs. I moved on him, thrusting against him, fucking him. It was blissful. My hands were resting on his chest as I leaned forwards, jerking my body again and again and again on top of him. The bed rocking in unison with a clackety.. clackety sound accompanied by my soprano whimpers, on and on. I hoped the couch wouldn't collapse with me still impaled on his rod.

'Oh baby, Oh baby... Ohhh'! I was already primed and it didn't take me long. I came hard, squeezing his dick deep within me, feeling beautiful golden waves breaking through me. The tremors that convulsed my body lessened and I could move with more control again. I slid back and forwards on his dick which was tightly clasped in my wet pussy. He was moving now to meet me, jerking himself up into my body and I loved the feeling as we moved in unison.

I doubted he would be long and indeed a moment later he groaned in pleasure, and I could feel his spasms as the condom filled with his cum. I wanted more but knew that was too much to hope for. I collapsed forwards and lay on his chest, panting, and satisfied, while his arms encircled me. My boobs were plastered against his skin sticking to him. I lay there wistfully for a moment not wanting this brief intimacy to end.

'Can I see you again, outside, Kitty', He asked, murmuring into my hair.

'Mmmm! That would lovely, Kitty would like, but I don't have dress to go out'. I replied. I sat up, my hands on his shoulders, suddenly feeling hopeful. 'You can buy me dress? Small size, anything OK? Not expensive in market. You can bring here to bar?' I didn't want to scare him off.

I beamed at him when he nodded, smiling at me. He would come back tomorrow. OMG, here was a chance at last. I hugged him, and then heard Mamasan outside in the corridor making impatient noises. Removing the condom, I gently held his penis and carefully licked him clean, finally withdrawing my lips from his cockhead.

He got up and pulled on his jeans and tee shirt. He gave me a final kiss and breezed out of the cubicle. I looked sadly after him, pinning my hopes on this boy. My reverie was quickly interrupted. The curtain drawn aside and my next date came in.

Now I was really wondering whether my bed would collapse. Just as last night, one after another they came. Five more guys followed my young friend and enjoyed me to the full. I felt quite tired. With the last two guys I had been little more than a limp sex-doll. At moment Mai put her head round the curtain.

'Mamasan want you, you can go shower now' She said.

I didn't hesitate, glad to be out of the cubicle. I showered quickly, reviving myself. After drying, I slipped on my micro bikini and heels, and applied some makeup and a thick layer of glossy red lipstick. Facing the mirror, a small, pretty, sluttish, sex-doll gazed back at me. Is this the inner slut who has always been inside me? Is this my true nature?

I made my way down to the bar and looked around for mamsan. I moved over to the bar counter leaning against it as I scanned the bar. A guy at the counter sidled up to me, sliding his arm around my waist.

'Now aren't you a cute little pearl, lets get acquainted', he said. He was already acquainted with my ass, fingering my ass cheeks as he spoke.

'I sorry, Sir, Kitty got to see Mamasan, maybe next time'? I said with genuine regret. I would actually have rather been fucked by this stranger than seeing Mamasan who I was very wary of.

I caught sight of Mamasan and went over to her.

'Ah Kitty, you there. I show you to Mr Somchai. He in his office'.

'Oh Mamasan, thank you, no. No need to introduce me now' I replied to her.

'Stupid slut! I not asking you. I tell you to go see Mr Somchai', She said roughly, and she patted my ass to propel me towards the corridor at the back. We turned down another corridor I hadn't seen before, past an office I guessed was Mamasan's to another door at the end. She knocked and entered. I followed her into a large office. It's décor was dark, with subdued lighting. At one side was a large black desk behind which sat, I presumed Mr Somchai. There were two couches and a low table in front of them and at other side of the room, a mini stage and pole. For personal shows? Auditions? Music from the bar was playing from a speaker. We approached the desk.

'Mr Somchai, this is Kitty, the new girl'. Mamasan said pushing me forwards.

I bowed my head making a wai gesture and looked at our boss. He was a thickset Thai man, I guessed in his forties. His face was heavily pock-marked, with a stern expression that broke into a thin-lipped smile. There was something seedy about his look, but also a hardness. He looked strong. He was definitely a man you wouldn't want to cross. Yes, it's true, he looked like a gangster. He looked as though he had killed people... how would I know. I had never met anyone remotely like this. He rose from the desk and came over to us. He was dressed in a sky blue linen blazer over a T-shirt, and blue jeans. He was tall for a Thai, maybe 5'10'' and he looked down at me, speaking in Thai to Mamasan. He looked strong, confident. Yet again I felt tiny, insignificant beside these big people. I felt so exposed in my skimpy bikini. He looked at the bruises on my arms and thighs speaking in good English.e rose from the desk and came

'She's been working hard, good'. He said approvingly.

'Kitty been popular with customers', Mamasan said beaming at him.

He lifted my chin, looking at my face, then turned me around, running his hand down over my ass.

'Pretty girl... very sexy, you are Chinese'? He asked. I nodded looking down.

'She one of our foreign girls, illegal', ventured Mamasan.

They began talking in Thai, and Mamasan moved round with him to look at a monitor on the desk. They keep looking up at me. I guess they are speaking about me. I lean forwards and I see myself on the monitor! I gasp and they look up again smiling. Mamasan beckons me forwards to look. There are clearly cameras in the club, and in some of the cubicles. There I am clear as day, Dr Ying, me, dancing with other girls, all clad in skimpy revealing bikinis, stripping on stage. Dr Ying, naked whore, sucking, being fucked. They click through files. I recognise my first American... others... and the nice boy. I just stand there gaping.

Finally another click, and I can see the three of us standing at the desk, the small illuminated stage in the background. I look up and see a camera on a shelf above us. Then Mamasan gestured to me, pointing to the small stage. I stepped up onto it, taking hold of the pole and began to dance. Mr Somchai looked up at me periodically. They were chatting and laughing sometimes looking over at me. Mamasan took a bottle of whisky from a sideboard and poured a glass for Somchai and one for herself. I continued swaying to the music, trying to live up to my sexy reputation.

There was a knock at the door. Mamasan went to open it and another man in dark suit and tie came in. I gathered he was a business colleague. He obviously knew Mr Somchai and mamasan well. He took a seat on the couch, with a glass while they concluded their business periodically exchanging a few words with Somchai. They switched between English and Thai and I had the impression he was from Cambodia. The new arrival watched me dancing as he sipped his whisky. He said something to Somchai which included the words sexy. I gathered they were talking about me. Eventually Mr Somchai snapped his fingers at me and gestured towards his friend.

I tottered down from the stage and went over to him, bowing before him. He simply nodded and went on taking to Somchai and Mamasan. Knowing what was expected I knelt down in front of him and shuffled forwards as he moved his legs apart. I reached for his zipper and then inside his trousers. I could feel his bulge in his boxers and worked my fingers around searching for access. Eventually I found my way inside and took hold of his swelling cock. I managed to free it and drew it out. I was surprised, as it stiffened it took on a sideways bend a bit like a banana.

Looking up at him, I kissed the tip then started to lick him before sliding my lips over the glans. He groaned slightly then laughed taking a handful of my hair to guide my head. At least he held me fairly lightly. The three of them continued chatting as though I wasn't even there. I supposed I was just another whore, like the furniture, to them. I felt his thighs tightening as I worked on his dick. Evidently Somchai and mamasan had finished their business and they came over to sit with him. They barely acknowledged me on the floor.

With my head moving up and down, slurping sounds and my muffled non-vocalisations, it was hard for them to completely ignore me. I could feel his body tensing, and grasping the shaft more firmly I wanked him harder and faster in unison with my tongue movements, beginning to taste his precum. I felt him heave a sigh of pleasure and he unloaded into my mouth. Moving back I opened my mouth holding his cockhead level with my parted lips. Several more shots of sperm jetted over my tongue. They all laughed, while I closed my lips around him and massaged his penis to squeeze out the last drops. I swallowed hard, then smiled up at him.

'Thank you, Sir,'. I said, while he patted me on the head.

Mamasan motioned me back to the stage, so obediently I resumed dancing. While I danced thoughts flitted through my mind. I thought about various movies I had seen. Usually gangster-type movies my husband loved. There were many scenes where the main action was taking place in a club or bar or office. In the background scantily clad girls were dancing, mere decoration, irrelevant to the plot, and I realised that I was like them, a bit part irrelevant to whatever business these people were discussing.

Eventually mamasan and the other man left the room, leaving Mr Somchai speaking on his phone. I felt uncertain what to do, but thought I had better just continue. Eventually he looked up, watching my movements, he moved over to his desk and beckoned to me. I stepped down hesitantly and took the few steps over to the desk, standing in front of him, looking up questioningly at his face. I was afraid of this hard man and I knew he could read my fearful expression.

He reaches behind me and tugs at my bikini. I look down as it drops from my body, instinctively raising my hands to cover myself. He just brushes away my hands, and my arms hang limply at my side as he cups my breasts, kneading my nipples. I should not be here, I should not be treated like this. I am a married woman, successful, achieving, I should be treated with respect. Why don't I just slap him, turn and walk out? But I'm afraid. I can feel his power. I can feel the strength in his hands on my body. I feel small and frail. He could easily crush my slender body. It's far too late to protest. I am a whore in the hands of my pimp. I am breathing heavily as he explores me.

'Ouch'! he pinches a nipple. I shiver. I am limp, accepting, powerful strong hands on my soft flesh. His hands run down my back, now kneading my ass cheeks. Tug! I gasp as I feel my thong slipping from me. My hands rise to his chest... a futile attempt to try and push him away from me. I can feel hard, toned muscle, I can feel strength, power. He is a gangster, I can sense he can unleash violence, he can inflict pain, maybe he has killed people. I am a small nude girl, standing limply before this powerful dominant man. OMG what madness has led me to place myself in the hands of people like these. My life in their hands... it is all wrong.

I whimper as his hand runs over my smooth flat abdomen, fingers plopping at my wet slit, slimy with the rush of my involuntary secretions. He is gazing down into my eyes, I am like a frightened doe caught in his headlights, lips parted, my chest heaving as I hesitantly return his gaze. His finger slides inside me, probing. He is my pimp. I am his whore, I shiver on his finger, little convulsions passing through me with unwelcome feelings of pleasure. He sees all this. He removes a dripping finger, raises it to my lips. I taste myself, my slime.

My body is tingling with anticipation. He takes hold of me and lifts me easily onto his desk, sweeping various items away. I am sitting on the edge of the desk with slender legs dangling. He pushes me back and I gasp as I feel the cold surface of the glass top on my back. He lifts my legs, parting them and perching my feet on the desk edge. I am a naked whore splayed wide open, my sex waiting. I am going to be taken, I am about to be fucked. I have no say in this. I lie, breathless, exposed, my hand goes to my mouth. I am looking to my side away from him, looking at the camera pointing at me, a little red light blinking as it records my humiliation.

My senses are heightened. I can hear the loud grating as his zipper is opened, shuffling, as his trousers drop, elastic stretching as he pulls down his boxers. Oh God, how did it come to this? This is not right... I want to be home... Oh God, Oh God!.. Admit it... Do I want him to do this? No! Impossible! I am Dr Ying... I am... I ... Oh God, please, its no good, no escape... I am going to be fucked. I am making whining sounds, squirming now. I feel his cockhead against my thighs. Oh! It feels enormous. My eyes widen and my head jerks up to look between my legs. It seems huge, at least for my petite Chinese pussy, with a pronounced curve upwards. He presses against my labia.

'No, please'! I protest forlornly, trying to push him away. He grabs my hands roughly, and forces my arms above my head.

I don't want pain. He just laughs. I slump back resigned, my arms stretched above my head. My fingers find the edge of the desk. I close my eyes bracing myself. Nobody knows I'm here. I am alone. My husband isn't going to protect me, no friends are going to help me. I came here, I have to accept the consequences.

He strokes his glans against me, along the slit of my liquid vulva, back and forth, smearing himself against my swollen clitoris. I can feel him pressing harder and my labia parting wetly around his glans. He continues his relentless pressure, advancing, stretching. I wail in pain as I am penetrated, distended, accommodating more and more of his length. His cockhead now inside my pussy he pushes further stretching me. I am mewling feebly as his greatest width is now inside. The pain eases slightly, and he slides into me more easily with his curved cock pressing harder against the front of my pussy.

Oh God, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! I am intoning as he plunges into me. My entire world, my whole consciousness is now focussed on my pelvis, as I am filled, stretched, possessed by this huge penis. He is buried, fully within me. His thighs are slapping against me. I am overwhelmed. I am being fucked. His hard body is jerking forcefully into me. I am a naked whore, splayed open on a desk, taking this massive cock pounding into me.

My soft body, used to gentleness is responding to him, it seems to have its own will. His curved penis is pressing on the front wall of my vagina, sliding in and out of me, why am I feeling like this? Is it my g-spot? It's not something we study in anatomy, but OMG is this it? He is grunting loudly, it's quite scary hearing him. I can hear myself, a high-pitched moaning, closer to squeaking sounds, and I can hear wet squelching and sucking sounds coming from my pussy.

Oh God I am sweating, my body is hot, my pussy is burning. He leans forwards, looming over me. He is sweating too. His sweat dripping on me. His lips, his tongue... his teeth on my nipples. Oh God, He is burning me up, consuming my body. He raises his head, glaring at me... His hard, pock-marked face thrust close to mine, his breath against my skin. I can see the violence in his eyes... the sheer lust as he takes me, uses me, enjoys me. I am flushing all over. Oh, I am scared of his expression, scared of this man. I want to look away, but my eyes seem held by him. His hands are on my boobs, they move up over my chest to my shoulders, to my neck.

I am being pounded, pierced with pain and pleasure, I can't move. My arms are stretched over my head gripping the desk edge behind me tightly. I want to look away. I can't. I am held by his gaze. I am gaping wide eyed with fear as his fingers tighten on my throat. My body is impaled on his dick. I am nailed to the desk by his penis. I am struggling to breathe. He is squeezing, choking me. My hands come to my neck. I clutch at his gripping hands, pleading. I am stretched, filled, my pussy tightly clasping his whole length. My legs are dangling down now, kicking back and forwards on either side of him, my toes searching for, barely reaching the floor. I am writhing, desperate, soft, yielding, supine beneath his sharp, rocklike body. He is ramming into me, using me, fucking me. Blood is rushing to my head. There is rushing in my ears. I can't look away, I am transfixed.