Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel my eyes watering. Tears running down my cheeks. I am wet everywhere. We are both sweating. He is roaring with lust. I am terrified. I am suffocating. Am I going to die here? Nobody knows I am here, oh God! I am about to black out. I am coming. I explode. He releases my neck and I scream out. I am convulsing against his hardness in an agonising rush of liquid pain and pleasure. Bucking under his body again and again, contracting on his jabbing cock deep within me.

His roaring reaches a crescendo and I cover my ears with my hands, trying to shut out his fearsome noise. And suddenly I can feel him shooting his sperm into me. Spurting into the limp slender girl beneath him. Ejaculating into me. I can feel it, my own waves of pleasure rising and falling and I am sobbing, panting for breath. His spasms gradually subside. He is finished.

He flops forwards on to me. I feel his heavy weight on me. I feel his stiffness still piercing me. I can't move. Our naked bodies are fused together, our sweat mingling. I lie on the desk breathing heavily. I am spent, fucked. He has used me up. I have never been fucked like this before. I feel I have given him everything my body has, no...he has taken everything from me, my feelings had nothing to do with it. I lie pressed to the desk, my hands resting on his shoulders, and notice the camera still winking at me.

Eventually he heaves himself up. His penis slops out of me, followed by a rush of semen. I just lie there open, fucked, shattered. I hear him pulling up his trousers. I hear him pouring himself some whisky. He sits down heavily in his chair behind the desk. I am sprawled naked on the desk ... a used and discarded sex doll, cum seeping from my pussy.

I also raise myself until I am sitting against the desk. I wipe my eyes and look down still breathing heavily. My limbs are aching. My body is glowing. I look round, and see a sweaty outline of my body on the desk and smears and pools of sperm which leaked out of me on the glass.

'You made mess of my desk. Clean it'. He pushes a wicker tissue box holder at me. I reach inside but its empty. He looks annoyed.

'Shit, lick it!' He orders. I look at him uncomprehending.

'You hear me, lick it up.' He is used to girls obeying him. I have become one of his girls.

Slowly I bend down bringing my face close to the glass, I put out my tongue and lick the cum mixed with my juices. It tastes slightly bitter, slightly salty, slightly sickly. I lick and suck, slurp and swallow it, under his watchful eyes.

'That all, out! Now'! He says roughly, indicating the door. I stand unsteadily, bending to gather my garments, my heels. I pull on just my panties, wai and bow to him and wobble to the door. I make my way slowly to the kitchen and sit down. I notice the music from the bar has stopped. Another girl is sitting there and she tells me the last customers have gone. It is 4am.

Mai and Ni come in confirming the bar is closed. Mai gives me a hug, looking at my makeup-smeared tear-smeared face, seeing red marks on my neck.

'You were with Mr Somchai'? She asks gently.

I nod, she holds me again.

In the bathroom as I pee, I notice blood in the toilet bowl. My poor abused pussy I lament. I shower quickly, doing my best to douche the sperm from my body. I wash mechanically then brush my teeth and rinse the taste of sperm away. I go back to our room and collapse onto the bed. Ni puts her arms around me.

I lie for a while with eyes open, listening to Ni snoring quietly against me. What has happened to me? How could I have responded so strongly to Mr Somchai, a low life gangster who terrifies me? I felt shame that he had so completely dominated me, but I couldn't deny that my fear had been tinged with excitement. As I thought of how he had used me, once again I felt a tingle between my legs. But my body had gone through so much and I was again exhausted. I hoped to have the chance to leave here tomorrow. Thinking about this, I gradually slipped into a deep sleep.