Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 03

Story Info
British Chinese girl works in Bangkok brothel.
8.2k words
4.68
33.4k
33

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers

Thank you for some of the nice feedback. I was a bit nervous to relive and share my memories. Some readers asked me if it is a true story. The answer is yes. This is what happened to me in Bangkok. This was about 3 or 4 years back so in places my recollections are a bit hazy. I have tried to remember what people said to me. Some people, some customers made more impression on me than others. Some things have stayed with me more than others and I have written more about them. I was pretty scared when I was there, but I also found it very exciting. I was lucky I think, because I heard of other girls who sounded very like me who got trapped in that life. Coming from a good family, I certainly never expected I would experience life as a prostitute. I hope you don't judge me too harshly, and that you enjoy my story.

Chapter 3

I slept deeply, exhausted from my nights activities. I dreamt I was with a lover, smooth and warm. He held me close, close, close, caressing me, kissing me. Tongues and fingers in intimate places. I woke damp between my legs, with a glowing feeling.

As my consciousness returned I was quite disoriented. I was alone in the small bed. Looking around it started to come back, and I realized I had slept all day. I could see through the small window that it was getting dark outside. Ni had already showered. Other girls were rising, putting on their slips or thongs. I sat naked on the edge of the bed. I felt famished. Apart from water, my only sustenance had been the gulps of sperm that I had greedily swallowed last night. Unlike downstairs in the club, the upstairs dormitory didn't seem to be air-conditioned, or at least it wasn't switched on. I could feel the balmy warmth on my skin, but at least this was the cool season.

I went to the shower with another girl, which revived me fully. Now that I was sober, my situation became clearer to me. I felt uneasy... on edge, how readily had I slipped into accepting things that would have appalled me only days ago.

At work, in my hospital I mean not here in the brothel, if someone had so much as patted my ass, I would have immediately made a formal complaint. A grievance procedure would have rapidly followed with the offender most likely facing suspension. I imagined the outrage my girlfriends and I would have felt, discussing it, sipping our glasses of chardonnay in our favourite wine bars just off Park Lane, or by the river.

In the past, I had prided myself on my strength of character, and if not overtly feminist, I certainly believed in my equal rights as a woman, as a female doctor. So I was painfully aware of what I had become, and that my body was now a plaything for any man that desired me. It was shocking to contemplate, but each time I thought of it, I felt a tingle between my legs.

I knew that one of my least likeable traits, which I did my best to overcome or at least hide, was a snobbish sense of superiority. I felt more intelligent, prettier, deserving even, than most of my acquaintances, and had often scorned the advances of guys that I felt were beneath me. Among my immediate group of Chinese girlfriends, I was the one who stood out, who guys would try to approach first. But we all had similar outlooks on the world. We came from quite privileged backgrounds. I'm ashamed to say that beyond our careers, which admittedly were pretty demanding, we were more concerned with fashion and gossip than politics and important issues. I mostly wore designer clothes, occasionally feeling pangs of guilt as I glanced at the price tags... designer clothes? Not anymore!

This was in my mind as I fingered my filmy, cheap nylon slip and thong idly. Perhaps hunger kept me from dwelling, worrying too much about my predicament. I felt very vulnerable in this strange alien place. I had missed any chance I might have had to leave during the day, now I was becoming resigned to staying another night.

And then I remembered... OMG! Had I been fucked bareback? Yes! I remembered. The big American guy! The only one at least... surely? Oh fuck... Clive! My husband's boss? I felt butterflies, and my fingers strayed to my stomach, in a futile effort to feel if I were pregnant. On the few occasions I had had unprotected sex before, I had gone straight to a pharmacy to get a morning after pill. I remembered feeling embarrassed by the questions they routinely asked me.

Now I felt like a simple and weak girl among these dominant people who knew nothing of my true circumstances, and yet, if I admitted to myself... I was excited, yes, its true, I was turned on by the thought that complete strangers had cum in my pussy, and crazily, I felt excited by the uncertainty of whether I might be pregnant.

I had been lured so easily, recklessly into their world. Fuck! Now I wasn't sure how to get out, back to my familiar environment. I wondered if anyone had missed me. Right now I was so hungry, I found it difficult to focus clearly. Food! I need to eat, and then leave this place.

Ni came back in and approached me smiling and putting her hand gently on my shoulder.

'Kitty, we go eat, is very late breakfast', she giggled.

I followed her down to a basic kitchen where scantily clad girls like me were eating rice and papaya salad. I helped myself and enjoyed the filling spicy food sitting in one corner.

I looked around at the other girls, all of us tucking into our rice. Was I really one of them? With my education, my privileged background, all my knowledge of medicine, of science. What did they know of molecular genetics? For a moment my mind drifted back to restriction endonucleases... to the lab research I had been doing. With my eyes closed, for a moment I could almost imagine myself back in the lab over lunchtime...

Clap! Clap! The picture vanished instantly, 'We opening in one hour girls.' Mamasan rasped at us, demanding our attention.

Yes, I wasn't a researcher in the lab, I was a whore in a brothel. I approached Mamasan warily.

'Mamasan, please. I leave my bag and dress in changing room, I can't find.' Was there a note of pleading in my voice?

She looked blankly at me. 'Uh, maybe somebody put in my office. Why you leave lie around?' She looked me up and down, seeing what? A small Chinese girl, pretty with slender body barely covered, gazing up at her hopefully.

'Ah, ah, why needing dress anyway?' It was hardly a question.

I wondered if she even recalled meeting me at the door of the bar, where she had procured me as a whore. She just looked on me now as another of her girls. I tried to remember what was in my bag. Thankfully not my passport. That I had left in my hotel room safe together with my purse. My phone was there, some papers. Fuck, a small notebook with some addresses and notes. I didn't want her to be able to identify me.

Ni and another new friend Pom confirmed that things sometimes went missing here. None of them kept any valuable possessions here. Pom seemed to be about my age, with a warm friendly face. She again cautioned me against going outside as I was. A girl in a bikini or slip would be pounced on by the police. Prostitution was illegal here in spite of the vast number of girls. It was sort off tolerated within the bars, but outside I could be arrested and charged.

A girl could face a year or more in prison. OMG that would be a real scandal if I admitted I was British... would it be on the BBC? In the papers?...

'British doctor moonlighting as bargirl, charged with prostitution in Bangkok!'

Oh God, my family seeing me on TV... my husband, my friends, my colleagues at work. And if I didn't admit? Prison? Fuck! Surely safer here for the moment? Anyway, no hotel would allow a girl like me to cross its threshold. Door security at the Marriott would stop me, probably take me to the security office and maybe hand me over to the police.

'Are we prisoners here?' I asked nervously.

'Nooo! Pom laughed, 'But true, it risky to go out much. Thai girls come and go as they please. Rest of us are foreign. We got girls from Cambodia, Myanmar, China, Lao. Is problem coz we don't have ID'.

'We all living upstair. We low status. Mamasan treating Thai girls better'. Ni chirped in clarifying the hierarchy in the club. It was clear that I had become one of these low status foreign girls.

'I can't stay here', I said. 'But with all my things missing...'. Ni could see my distress.

'Don't worry, there is night market near, they got clothes, is real cheap'. She tried to reassure me.

But how to buy clothes I wondered if I couldn't go out dressed like this? I couldn't see any alternative though.

'Are you married? Your family know you work here?' Pom asked me.

'Nobody knows I'm here'.

'Well, don't stay long. You got to be careful. Sexy girl is quite valuable here, especially illegal worker'. Pom cautioned.

She told me about a foreign girl who used to be here a few years back who had come for a short time but she had got stuck here. She spent months working here in the bar but was eventually sold to a club in Cambodia. They had heard that she was still there several years later.

Once again I had a feeling of butterflies in my stomach hearing about this girl, but I was quite shocked to find myself excited too... A girl quite like me, who had never escaped this strange world, never returned to her family, had disappeared into the brothels of Asia... Nobody knows I'm here, I had said to Pom. Now the implications of this struck me. Yes, I was alone. Nobody was going to come and get me out of this place. If I was reported missing, nobody would look here for me. OMG! What if my fate were similar to that girls! I started to feel my heart pounding, palpitations... I felt a bit breathless. I shifted my position and could feel moisture between my legs, and a warm feeling rising. Their chat moved on to bar gossip, but my mind kept going back to that girl.

'Is Mamasan the owner here'? I asked eventually, curious about the management structure.

'Oh no, is Mr Somchai, he is owner, or Manager maybe'. Pom ventured with a frown. 'He is bit scary, I think violent guy, always careful with him'.

I made a mental note to be careful and hoped I would be out of here before meeting him.

At that moment Mamasan 2 came in to tell us to get ready.

We all trouped into the bar, beginning the evening dancing together on stage. I was now in the front row and dressed like the other girls in a skimpy bikini barely concealing the delights of our bodies from our waiting customers. After the music stopped we were sent to our various duties. Some girls to continue dancing, some as waitresses, some just to circulate on the bar floor and a few girls straight to the front cubicles numbered 1 to 4. I learned that these were the quick rooms where girls stayed just waiting for customers... pussy duty, Mamasan 2 called it.

Last night I had been put in cubicle 6 because the bed in cubicle 1 had collapsed from vigorous use which I could certainly understand. This was the least popular assignment with the quickest turnover and the lowest tips. Because girls gained in status with length of stay here, the newest non-Thai girls with lower status (like me, lower status! How could it be?) tended to given this duty. The Thai girls looked down on them. Even here status reigned and there was a kind of snobbery.

Maybe because I was one of the more attractive foreign girls, I was told to continue dancing. Several more girls had questioned why I was here, noticing how I stood out. I was certainly getting admired for my looks. Although my boobs were only 32b, my waist was very slim, and with a wider than average butt for a Chinese girl, it created the illusion that I had quite a curvy figure, suggesting that I was better endowed than my actual measurements. I danced seductively doing my best to accentuate my illusory curves.

I was relieved not to be assigned to pussy duty in the first 4 cubicles and felt if I could make myself as desirable as possible on stage, I might avoid it completely. I was however taken upstairs by two appreciative customers. When I returned from my second fuck, Mamasan told me to circulate in the bar.

Time passed quickly here. I guessed it was around midnight. I had been on the floor for the last couple of hours. Much of the time under tables sucking dick. My knees were red and sore. I needed a break. I had swallowed a lot of cum. I tried to remember... I thought 6 or 7 customers maybe.

I had never enjoyed fellatio in the past, even with my husband I seldom did it and he didn't seem to mind. Perhaps my inhibitions as an upper-class Chinese, and his as an ex-public school boy? On the occasions when I did suck my boyfriends or husband I didn't let them cum in my mouth, finishing them with my hands. I had never swallowed cum.

Only the very first time with my first bf had a guy cum in my mouth. I recalled a sense of shock and revulsion as my mouth filled with his ejaculate and I spat it into a tissue immediately. From that time when I was 18 until I came here, I had never again agreed to do it!

Now I was passing from one stranger to another, offering them my body and sucking them to completion, and expected to swallow everything they gave me. Strangely, this felt more demeaning to me than being penetrated by an unknown penis. Yet here too, in a situation which could hardly be more degrading, kneeling naked under a table with dick in my mouth, I felt elated.... appreciated... and my pussy moistened again.

As I sucked and played with my tongue over these bulging organs, I quickly learned when my customer was getting close to cumming. I got used to the taste of precum. With some guys, there was more of a gentle pulsing of sperm that gradually increased and I felt the warm goo welling up in my mouth. In others I still felt a sense of shock at their sudden ejaculation, which splattered against my palate causing me to recoil. I had to force myself to keep my lips closed around the penis in these cases.

I never knew which it was going to be, and I tried to prepare myself for the impact, wincing slightly as the moment approached. It reminded me of the scene in one of my favourite Christmas movies, Elf, when Will Ferrell as Buddy is winding up Jack-in-the-boxes, and jumping each time they spring up! I smiled wryly at the disconnect between that lovely film from my innocent past, and the far from innocent whore I had become.

All thoughts of Elf suddenly disappeared, as the thrombing cock currently in my mouth suddenly jerked. With my tongue I felt the tube along its lower surface bulging as cum distended it and a moment later erupted from its tip, strong jets spurting to the back of my throat. Yet again I was startled, the viscous sperm coating my palate and the back of my tongue, before welling forwards. This one was a heavy cummer and I felt my mouth progressively filling as his body jerked repeatedly. As he slowed, holding him firmly, I drew my thumb along the underside of his turgid organ milking cum into my mouth, causing him to spasm again.

I couldn't hold so much in my mouth, some had already slipped down my throat, and I gulped down the rest. As it slipped down it reminded me of taking a mouthful of Gaviscon for heartburn, doctors are funny people I thought, wondering if it could have the same protective effect. Get a grip girl, what is wrong with you? I asked myself for the umpteenth time.

I licked his dick clean, noticing that some of my cheap lipstick had rubbed off leaving a red wheal around his shaft. I withdrew the dick from my mouth licking the last few drops from the tip like an ice cream cone, while gazing up at him anxiously. He looked benevolently at my face, probably noticing the small dribble of sperm I could feel at the corner of my mouth.

'You really are cute, that was fantastic'. he said contentedly, and generously dabbed my lips with a pink tissue. Inconceivably, I felt over the Moon at his praise.

'I happy you like Kitty', I beamed up at him. I tottered back to the bar counter in my red heels and micro bikini.

I was relieved I hadn't seen anyone more I recognised from the conference since last night. And nobody else who I knew. I was still worried about Clive and Jay but again I reassured myself that most tourists and conference goers if they wanted girls would be much more likely to visit one of the more upmarket bars in Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy. You really had to search out the more downmarket places like this.

After one more blow job, I was ready for my break and enjoyed sitting with some of the other bar girls in the small kitchen. I drank a lot of water to wash away the taste of sperm. I forced myself to eat some rice and snacks too although my stomach felt a bit bloated. For sure I had swallowed a lot of cum, but not enough to fill my stomach! I guessed I had swallowed a lot of air along with the semen, and found myself burping!

I wasn't that hungry, although sperm had again been my only sustenance since my late breakfast. I recalled again from med school something about the nutritional value of semen and its fructose content. I noticed it was now 12.30am. Mamasan number two came in and told Pom and me to go to cubicles 1 and 2. My heart sank and Mai patted my knee comfortingly. I had hoped my status as the hottest bar girl in the place would spare me this indignity again. But I had deluded myself. I was just a cheap whore without dignity.

'I hoping not too busy for you'. Mai said. I asked her what I should do.

Noticing my questioning look she explained further my duties as a pussy girl.

'Cubicle 1 and 2 is short time girl. You just staying in there on bed, wait for guys coming in. Make sure enough condoms'.

Resigned to this, I went upstairs. Passing the two girls who had finished in the cubicles. They looked like zombies! The woman in the anteroom smiled encouragingly at me, trying to be reassuring, and handed me a box of condoms. I saw it contained 10 packets. She sent me to cubicle 2, as a guy came upstairs and walked over to the desk. My next customer, he followed me into the cubicle. It wasn't unpleasant but like most customers he was quite forgettable. In the brief moment of peace I enjoyed after he left, I mused about how satisfying I seemed to find it, being used in this way.

I didn't have much time to think and the curtain was soon drawn aside. A young man stood there, his mouth open, looking down at the nude girl on the bed in front of him. I looked up at him and smiled. A few days ago, I would have been shocked if a guy had walked in on me naked. I would probably have screamed and covered myself. And here I am smiling at a stranger, and opening my legs slightly, aware that I am moistening!

He was English, much younger than me... a boy. His name was James. I guessed he was a student, or newly graduated. Probably backpacking around South East Asia. He told me he was a medical student. Fuck, I was beginning to feel like a magnet. I didn't want to know anymore! I really didn't want him appearing in my clinic in the hospital.

He explained that he couldn't afford an upscale place or indeed an upscale girl! ...so he was making do with me? Kitty? Then realizing what he had said, he got embarrassed. He apologized saying that he hadn't meant quite that. I just smiled, telling him not to worry. Of course it was absolutely true. My pussy did come cheap. Actually I felt quite turned on by this thought.

He was young and very enthusiastic and I found myself responding, wanting to give him a memorable time... show him that even if I was a cheap whore, I could behave like an upscale girl. We kissed and then he undressed. He sat on the bed and I kneeled down before him. I licked and sucked his young cock enjoying the experience.

I was pleasantly surprised when he indicated that he wanted to lick me, a prostitute! But I wasn't about to argue I lay back closing my eyes. I had been longing to feel a tongue exploring me again. He wasn't very skillful it was true, but I loved the sensation. His tongue was long and thin and I adored the way it played wetly between my labia, made circles around my clit and dipped in and out of my liquid centre.

zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers