Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 05

Story Info
British Chinese girl whoring in Bangkok brothel.
8.7k words
4.75
27.8k
26

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers

Chapter 5

What would an onlooker see? An auction, OMG a slave market? Three small Asian girls parading, taking turns on a small stage in Mr Somchai's office, where I had danced alone last night, dancing in identical skimpy bikini's, dancing for men's pleasure, for men in dark suits. Two with dark complexions, one with paler skin, occasionally casting nervous glances towards their audience.

The men are sitting on the sofas where I sucked Mr Sin only yesterday, beside the desk on which I had been fucked so mercilessly. The men are studying the dancers, fully aware that all of us girls who work in the club are whores. They are assessing the earning power of the whores, how much guys will pay for their small tight pussies. They are making bids for them. They will take the girls away... to Cambodia, Myanmar... who knows where, beyond the reach of their families, their friends, their old lives? I can guess what is in their minds. Thankfully I am not one of them...

As I had followed the other two girls out of the kitchen towards Mr Somchai's office, towards the auction that would change my life irretrievably, feeling in equal measures a pounding excitement and a mounting dread and leaving a trail of drips from my pussy, we bumped into Mamasan, holding the wrist of the third girl. She just tutted when she saw me, sent the missing girl after the others and told me instead to serve drinks to Mr Somchai and the visitors, then followed the girls towards Somchai's office.

They had already given their orders, so I waited behind the counter while their drinks were prepared. Mai approached me on her way to the stage. She gave me a hug.

'I was worry. I thought that Mamasan Two will sell you.' She whispered into my ear.

'OMG, yes. I was really scared.' I replied, starting to calm down a bit.

I watched as Mai trotted up the steps onto the stage joining several other girls as they started to dance. I watched them for a while dancing, intrigued to see them just as the audience had watched me.

My mind wandered. I thought of my friend Siobhan who was a dancer with a famous contemporary dance company in London. I had sometimes watched her performing from the wings. As I am fond of dancing, and sometimes told her I wished I could have become a dancer... if only I had been taller, she sometimes taught me dance moves, but little could I have imagined in those days that I would indeed become a dancer, albeit in a very lowly form of the art... as a gogo girl, a striptease girl... a prostitute.

My thoughts stayed happily back to London. If I were back home at this moment, I guessed it would be evening. I would be sitting watching TV with my husband sipping white wine. I would probably be thinking of calling in tomorrow at our local Waitrose supermarket for groceries after work. I would be planning activities for the weekend, arranging a dinner party for some work colleagues of Robert... OMG! Please, not Clive and Jay! Perhaps visiting Siobhan in Islington where she had a lovely apartment. Heading down Bond Street with the girls?

Oh God, it was all so normal... all my friends back there doing the same things, perhaps thinking of me now, just as I am thinking of them. But I can picture them all now, Siobhan maybe doing a workout, Mandy and Szu Wei, also single probably discussing hot guys from work, Alex, Emmy and Mariko with young families making school arrangements, coffee mornings... our comfortable lives.

They must be picturing me in just the same familiar places, doing the same things we always do, not in their wildest dreams picturing me... Me!... in skimpy bikini, whoring in a brothel... Me?!... the beautiful, clever, elegant and admired Dr Ying, performing stripteases, kneeling under tables sucking strangers cocks and gulping their sperm, displayed, touched, used and fucked so many times, the debased slut I had become. I was jolted from this reverie by a call from the girl behind the bar. That world seemed almost dreamlike now... a different universe. This is my new reality. I am a cheap whore in a brothel, get used to it girl.

I was passed a tray with the drinks for Mr Somchai's party. I made my way along the back corridor to his office, knocking before I went in.

As I entered I noticed the girls were standing beside the small stage. One of them was standing on it now, gyrating to the music. Then she stripped off her bikini and continued dancing nude. I was identically dressed to the girls at the stage as I walked over to the sofas where the men were sitting with Mr Somchai and Mamasan. I handed out the drinks. I noticed that there were actually three guys in suits and one in police uniform. I had expected Mr Sin to be there, but he wasn't one of the party.

As I finished serving them, one of the suited guys grasped my wrist and pulled me onto the sofa. Bikini-clad, my small barely covered body was squeezed between him and the policeman who I quickly gathered was a senior Bangkok police officer and clearly on familiar terms with Mr Somchai. I wondered if I would find an opportunity to quietly ask for his assistance in escaping this place. A glass was raised to my lips and I drank it all down before spluttering... whiskey! My head was soon swimming slightly.

I watched enthralled as the girls on stage were appraised and assessed, with an awful fascination, knowing that if Mamasan hadn't come back at that moment it would have been me now back on that stage. The very thought made me shiver in liquid excitement. Once I had been bid for, it would have been too late to reverse. It would have been a matter of saving face, so important here. I would be on my way to a new life. My body was tingling with excitement, my eyes glued to the stage,

I shuffled trying to get comfortable almost submerged between these large men. Seeing this I was hoisted up onto the lap of the guy who had first grabbed me. Laughing, the police officer next to him took hold of my legs and swung them up onto his lap precipitating me sideways and next moment I found myself lying horizontally across the laps of three guys.

Very soon I could feel hands beginning to explore my body. One hand was inside my bra toying with my nipple, causing little electric shocks to jolt my body.

'Oh Sir,' I mock-protested, then giggled and pouted my ruby lips. A finger was presented to my mouth and I sucked on it enthusiastically.

My legs were separated and another hand slipped inside my panties. I felt fingers inching down over my smoothly shaved mons, seeking my moist sex. Oh God, I shuddered with desire. I wriggled, adjusting my position, moving my legs apart inviting the exploring fingers to enter me. I lifted my pelvis, offering my opening to the probing fingers, making little sounds, begging for them to touch me. I moaned as a finger reached my honeyed centre and dipped inside.

'Kitty, you are juicy little plum.' The senior police officer said, his fore finger deep in my overflowing pussy, while his thumb brushed over my clitoris. 'I guess you are illegal?'

I looked up at him in sudden panic, at the same time that I squirmed in his lap, shivering at his touch. He laughed at the effect his words and fingers had.

'Don't worry, don't worry! Just see you are good girl, then no need to worry. We all friends here. We look after you.'

'Little slut.' Someone else said, and there was more laughter when I nodded in agreement.

My bikini top was already untied and was rapidly slipping off. I felt another hand pulling on my thong. It was slipped down over my ass while I lifted my legs to aid in its complete removal. I wanted to be naked in their hands, and very quickly I was. I was so being looked after.

Yes, I was a complete slut, as they could so clearly see. It was obvious to them that I was a wanton whore who they didn't need to treat with the normal respect and care they would show to a woman, that my body was simply a plaything for the indulgence of male pleasure, a receptacle for whatever they chose to give me. And from the way my naked

body was writhing, the way I was moaning incoherently, as multiple hands held and squeezed me, roamed over and delved into me, it was obvious to them that I also knew and accepted this.

I realized then that I had little chance of assistance from the Police, my suspicions about Mr Somchai's links to the police were confirmed. I felt very small and alone. I had no choice but to accept the attentions of these men who controlled me totally.

My arms were stretched out beyond my head, other hands grasped my thighs. I was held, splayed open; I couldn't move even if I wanted to, which I really didn't, as more fingers entered my dripping slit. Oh God I was wet. My secretions spread over my upper thighs, trickled between my legs, smeared over my lower belly. God, I thought... I must be making a mess of their suits, not that I really cared!

The music continued its loud incessant beat. Beer was sipped intermittently; the naked girl spread open in their laps, me, squirmed in the grip of so many hands; the girls danced, bids were made, money promised. Fingers slid into my wetness, how many? Whose? I didn't know, or care. People moved around me, mouths fastened to my hard nipples, licking, sucking. I wriggled and twitched, hooked on the fingers, my whole body tingling with warmth. Voices were raised excitedly, laughter rang in my ears, and my body shook in spasms, as I came hard and wet, moaning and bucking against the fingers deep inside me.

Oh God, how had I got into this? How could I escape, did I even want to? Had my whole life, my privileged existence, my hard work, my studies always been leading to this moment? What would my family, husband, friends say if they could see my naked body writhing, pale and nude against the dark suits, moaning lasciviously in the arms of this group of strangers?

Would they help me? Would my husband? Would he even think I was worth helping when he saw the debauched whore I had become? Was this my destiny... the whole trajectory of my life reaching fruition here, in these piercing rapturous sensations possessing my body? I didn't know, I had no control at all over what was happening to me... I simply revelled in a blissful feeling of utter submission.

As I moved on these laps I became aware of bulges forming in their trousers. My hands released, I sought out the bulges, feeling them, caressing them. The hands gripping me worked in unison and I was flipped over, like the tiny sex doll I was, to lie face down in their laps. I fumbled with a zipper feverishly and freed a long thin cock that sprang to attention in my face. I took it into my mouth immediately, setting to work with my hand and tongue.

I was delirious, the combined effects of the whiskey, the music, the fingers playing with me incessantly. My body was shiny with perspiration... OK, sweat! A flat hand landed with a thwack on my succulent ass. I crawled back onto my knees to reach the police officers cock which I began to suck too. The guy closest to my feet was playing with my ass, sliding his hand wetly between my thighs, sliding in and out of my pussy, pressing on my ass hole intermittently.

I could feel him manoeuvring behind me, and next moment while I suckled on one cock and wanked a second, I could feel a third smearing itself against my smooth ass cheeks. Whoever it belonged to was butting it up against my pussy, pressing on my labia. I was sopping and feeling the cock at my entrance, I bucked backwards, pushing my labia apart, to enclose his cockhead, pushing backwards against my tightness until I swallowed his glans completely, tightly, wetly in my warm liquid channel.

'Oh God, Oh fuck.' I moaned loudly.

The owner of the cock groaned in pleasure and clapped his hands down on my ass with a loud smack. This was followed quickly by my squeak muffled by the cock stuffed into my mouth. His thick hands grasped my slender waist and he began thrusting his cock into me, jerking me forwards onto the cock in my mouth which rammed down my throat. I gagged and lifted my head, panting, and turned to look back at the stage. With the guy behind pounding into me from behind I gazed at the girls on the little stage. They looked back as they danced, seemingly fascinated by the scene of unbridled lust taking place on the couch. I was so lubricated I couldn't even tell if the cock skewering me was wearing a condom.

'Unhg!... Unhh!... Ungh!...Uh!...Uh!... Nnnnng!' I uttered in time with my pounding.

I was incapable of words by now, sometimes wincing in pain, sometimes wincing in piercing pleasure, the sounds I was making depending on whether a cock was in my mouth and which cock because they had shifted around. I was now floating in a plane of shocking, lewd pleasure, punctuated by brief pain, until I could contain myself no more...

Suddenly my mouth opened, and I tried to cry out, but nothing came. My head arched back in silent, ecstatic abandon, tensing my muscles, squeezing on the cock as I was consumed by a shuddering orgasm. I collapsed down on the couch, falling away from the cock.

In a moment it was reinserted into me as I lay flat down on the couch. I was dimly aware this was a different larger dick, whose, I had no idea. I just lay and accepted it as this thick new cock gored my limp, defenceless body. I moaned softly to myself in my delirium gradually coming back to full consciousness. I was aware of being lifted until I was sitting on the lap of my not-unwelcome assailant, still impaled on his rod. I faced towards the stage as he fucked me, as he pushed his turgid penis up into me. I was vaguely aware of men coming into the room and others leaving.

Another penis was presented to my face and I grasped it firmly, rolling the foreskin back to reveal his moist cockhead. Faster and harder I rolled the foreskin repeatedly over his glans, wanking him vigorously while my pussy in turn was opened, distended, fucked. I was bounced up and down on the cock impaling me, while my head bobbed back and forwards on the cock in my mouth.

Eventually, in unison, the owners of these two cocks, enjoying opposite ends of my body groaned in pleasure. My mouth filled with ejaculate while I could feel spurts of cum filling the condom deep inside me. I was lifted off the cock in my pussy and placed back on the couch. Almost immediately I was pushed back onto the sofa, and given another sip of whisky then dragged like an inert sex-doll to the end. My legs were separated and I could feel another penis presenting itself to my pussy. I breathed in sharply as I was penetrated yet again.

I was in a daze, faces loomed before me, I recognized Mr Somchai, and the senior policeman and Mamasan and her deputy at different points. I was entered again and again, clinging to male bodies as they fucked me. I remembered sitting astride someone, I think it was the policeman, riding his cock, pushing it deeply inside me as my body undulated against him, bending forwards and kissing him deeply, sucking on his tongue. Eventually the blurred images dissolved into blackness.

Did I fall asleep or faint? I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the floor beside the couch. Men were standing with their backs to me. I realized the auction was over. I raised myself so that I was sitting with my back against the sofa.

My body glistened wetly with semen and sweat. I smelled of sex. Raising my hand to my face, I found sperm on my cheeks and I could taste it still pooling in my mouth. I licked cum from around my lips and pushed more dollops of the gloop from my chin towards my mouth where I could swipe it up with my tongue and gulp it down. I felt the last of the cum slide down my oesophagus The men stood up talking to each other, shaking hands, no longer interested in the naked girl behind them, looking up at them. She had served her purpose. The senior policeman at least turned and bent down to pat me on the head, then walked to the door with Mamasan. The three girls were being led away too. I didn't see them again.

I stood up shakily looking around unsuccessfully on the sofas for my bikini. I supposed the guys had taken it as a memento. At that moment Mamasan Two came back in, regarding me coldly.

'Kitty, you are mess. Go shower now. Quick!'

I did as I was told. In the bathroom, I regarded myself in the mirror. My hair really was a mess, matted in places with cum, my makeup was smeared, more bruises had appeared on my body. My pussy, my whole pelvis felt as though it had been worked over. I shivered as I looked, gazing in wonder at what I had become. I showered taking my time, washing my hair carefully then dried myself to glowing, then wrapped myself in a towel and went back downstairs. Mamasan Two saw me coming down and beckoned me into the changing room.

'Mamasan say you wear now.' It was James' new red micro minidress.

'Oh, I can get underwear?' I asked hopefully.

'Stupid girl, you been lucky already,' was all she said.

Resigned, I stepped into the dress, wriggling as I pulled it up. She handed me a makeup bag and another pair of heels. I looked at myself in the mirror. The material was thin, and I felt it was pretty clear that I wasn't wearing panties, but maybe only if you looked closely? Since it was deeply cut at the back, my ass was barely covered, and clearly I wasn't wearing a bra. It ended over my upper thighs just below my pussy. I would have to be careful it didn't ride up. Since my boobs were firm and upright, my modest cleavage was apparent, but not too prominent without a bra. But my nipples created two just discernible bulges.

I put on the stilettos, which looked cheap and plasticky. I leaned towards the mirror applying makeup. I put on a new film of glossy red lipstick and then pulled my hair over one shoulder. Stepping back, I flounced from side to side studying my slim body barely concealed by the short backless dress, my shapely legs actually well set off by my heels. God, I look like a slut. But, I felt, half pleased, at least I looked a cute and sexy pint-sized Asian slut.

I had seen girls looking just like me in hotel lobbies here in Asia, in China, in Hong Kong. It was pretty obvious they were hookers same as me. I followed Mamasan Two to the bar, but stopped when I saw Mamasan with Mr Somchai and Mr Sin. Mamasan saw me and beckoned me over. The men were talking in Thai and English.

'Ah Kitty.' Mamasan smiled, putting her arm around my shoulder possessively. 'I got your things now, in my office, was a dress and your bag. Come and get tomorrow when you get back.'

I wasn't sure what to say. I really wanted them back. But now leaving the bar, even if it was with Mr Sin rather than James, here was a possible chance to get away completely.

The two men looked at me appreciatively. I looked briefly up at Mr Somchai, feeling myself colouring, looked at this man who had possessed me completely, used my body so totally last night. Then I looked fearfully at Mr Sin. He was larger than Mr Somchai, with an air of wealth and power, dressed in a well-cut navy Thai-silk suit, and Gucci horse bit loafers on his feet. A golden Rolex gleamed on his wrist. The two men towered over the slim Chinese whore facing them.

'It is honour for you to be bar fine by Mr Sin, Kitty,' Somchai assured me.

'Thank you Sir,' I flashed a quick look back at Mr Sin, then looked back down at my feet.

The two friends shook hands, while Mamasan pushed a small, black plastic clutch into my hand. I looked briefly inside seeing packets of condoms and lube. She handed me a small plastic card-sized pouch which she opened holding up to me. Business cards for the club... OMG my business cards! There was my face clearly pictured, my measurements, my availability for full service, the clubs address and phone number.

'Oh no, thank you, please Mamasan I don't want.' I protested.

zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers