Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly I felt the larger mass of his bare cock, smothered in lube, pressing at my sphincter. I really didn't want this. I was an anal virgin and I didn't want to lose it to this powerful scary man. I was scared.

'No please... not that! Please...Sir.' But I knew my wishes were irrelevant.

'Whore! Your pussy, your ass, your body... you accept!' Was his response, accompanied by a vicious, open hand burning slap. I cried out in utter submission, a tiny naked Chinese girl completely at the mercy of this powerful man.

But there was no mercy. The pressure increased. I grimaced against the bed, my muscles tightening. But resistance was futile, and my sphincter surrendered to the inevitable, relaxing slightly as his cock began its entry.

It was a strange sensation, the pain concentrated at the opening due to this unaccustomed stretching. Again, as he pushed beyond my sphincter the pain eased. I thought of the feeling of relief, and actual pleasure, as my sphincter relaxes when my bowels open! I wondered how other women felt. I certainly had never asked my London friends whether they had anal sex.

Once he was buried to the hilt in my ass, at least I wasn't feeling pain. Maybe it was something I would have to learn to enjoy? In fact there was a satisfying sensation of being filled. He was thrusting into my ass now, jerking me against the bed, my swollen pussy also pressing on the sheets, while his hands moved from my boobs to my waist. I clenched my fists, clutching the bed sheets. |

His belly was pressing down on my back, our sweat mingling. Yes sweat, not the ladylike perspiration I dabbed from my forehead, on a hot Summers day at an open air concert at Kenwood House on Hampstead Heath; no, this was frank whorish sweat. I felt tiny under him as he grunted out his lust on my little Chinese whore body. I was utterly possessed, controlled, dominated as he slammed into me again and again.

Whack! His hand landed again on my ass. Whack! I shrieked, my ass cheek stinging. Whack! Again, and several more times I could feel red wheals forming on my buttocks.

'Unh! Nuunngh!, Uhh!,..Unngh!...' came from my mouth. 'Ouch!' As his palm met my smarting skin once more.

How was it possible? Me! Intelligent and beautiful, desired, unattainable... married! Me! A cheap prostitute from a back street brothel getting sodomized in a hotel room ... And yet, somehow, I was beginning to enjoy this feeling aided by my pussy being rubbed against the bed edge. I was helpless under his weight... was this the joy of submission I wondered? I felt used, humiliated, a strangers cock stuck up my anus; I was conflicted, glowing, buzzing, tears streamed down my cheeks at the horror of what was being done to me and the elation of the feelings it was evoking in me. Oh God, I shouldn't, but I could feel myself getting close to orgasm once again.

I started pushing my ass back against his delving penis, willing him to fuck me harder. Can you believe this girl? I was utterly without shame now. Yes, I was a complete cum slut. He was panting and grunting with exertion now, and I was moaning loudly as I was jerked forwards by his body slapping against my ass. His penis jack-hammered into my rectum, the shock waves pulsing through my whole pelvis.

Eventually he drew back, his cock exiting my anus with a wet plop. I was panting too, my body heaving from the exertion, both physical and emotional. He re-entered me, easily this time and I welcomed his cock as he gripped my waist firmly. Again and again I was jerked into the bed until I could hold back no longer. I clutched the bedclothes in my fists, pressing my head down onto the sheets, screwing my eyes tight shut and gasping in guilty delight as I came again, crying out loud in an overwhelming surge of sordid pleasure.

The pounding didn't let up and his grunting soon approached a crescendo until I felt his spasms, his body juddering, butting against me, and his hot cum spurting into my anus. Several more times he jerked into me, then flopped right down on top of me, crushing the breath from me. I was sobbing barely audibly into the sheets while his groans of pleasure gradually subsided and we lay, both utterly spent. Eventually he rolled away from me, his cock emerging from my anus with a sloppy pop. I could feel his cum dribbling out of me. I was exhausted, panting, sobbing quietly, tears streaming, a used sodomized slut.

He lay beside me pulling me to him, spooning my small, exploited body, his arm draped over me. Very soon he was asleep. I lay there held beside him held, still breathing heavily, my body still glowing all over. I lay in his arms, not my husband's arms, thinking, contemplating.

How had I allowed myself to become a plaything for these men, how had they come to dominate me so completely? I knew they could do, had done, anything they liked to me. Things I had never dreamed of only days before I had been fucked in all my holes, used for pleasure again and again. And yet it was all so simple here. My life of luxury back home already seemed so distant, My husband? Did I love him? I was fond of him for sure and we had a good life together. My family and friends who loved and respected me; how had I let them all down? And yet why didn't I feel more remorse?

I knew I was in grave danger, of my life changing irretrievably. Mr Sin planned to take me to Cambodia. If I got there, there would be no escape for me. I would never see my husband and family again. My career as a doctor would be gone. I would be a person who disappeared in Bangkok. I supposed there would be a furore on TV, in the press about a missing British doctor. It would be assumed I was murdered I imagined. It happens. I don't think anyone would even think to search in the brothels of Bangkok, and even less in Cambodia.

I would have no money, no friends. My life, my future would be as a whore in a cheap brothel, a street hooker? Oh God, I could feel a tingling warmth between my legs as I contemplated my future. I guessed that in the morning Mr Sin would drive me to the border with Cambodia. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist him. If I didn't get away tonight I was lost. I must try and stay awake, think of a plan. I was so tired, If I fell asleep now, I might not wake up until morning and it would be too late.

Get up girl. He is sleeping beside you. Now is your chance to escape. He won't hear. Oh my God, a simple life, my pussy at the service of any man who wants me. My body owned. Who knows how many times I will be bought and sold over the coming years. I am going to be trafficked once and for always into a life of prostitution. I have already commenced in this life. I am a cheap whore, is it already too late? No surely not? I feel so weary, my eyelids weighing down, I'll just close my eyes for a moment... My eyes drifting closed... my consciousness slips away... sleep envelops me.