Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked to see myself on the cards, and again felt a rising sense of panic. I tried to push her hand and the cards away, but she gave me a severe look, thrust the box into my hand and closed my fingers over it. Reluctantly I put the cards in my clutch.

Mr Sin didn't seem to want to speak English, although I had heard him speaking fairly fluently, and didn't attempt to speak further to me. He took my arm possessively and led me firmly to the door of the club. It felt strange. I had spent the best part of three nights working in this place as a whore. Now I was about to cross that threshold once again, cross the portal that had led me down into my life of prostitution. I didn't feel like the same woman who had entered a few long nights before.

As we left the club, for the first time in several days I felt the warm balmy air of Bangkok on my skin. When I arrived here a few days ago, I had seen bargirls with guys, or waiting for passing trade. Now here I was walking down the street in skimpy backless red dress and fuck-me heels. I felt quite exposed with no underwear and was anxious to avoid bending over. I thought of running away, but dressed like this, I wasn't sure what response I would get from the police. We passed some windows where I could see my reflection. I saw a slim girl in very short backless dress, long slender legs, stiletto heels, smooth black hair over one shoulder.

I never wear dresses like this. I always felt that a longer dress followed my pleasing contours much better. My favourite dress back home is a Herve Leger bandage dress that I feel accentuates my curves, ending at lower thigh level. A dress like my current one lacks any elegance, mystery, beauty... it just screams sex. I noticed people, many tourists, looking at me as we walked. From their looks it was obvious they knew exactly what I was... a hooker with a client.

Mr Sin stopped a taxi and we climbed in. I wasn't paying much attention as he spoke to the driver and we moved off. I looked at Mr Sin, but he paid me no attention whatever. He was engrossed in his phone. Maybe I was just being paranoid about him.

Emerging from the narrow back streets we hit Sukhumvit Road. I looked out noticing the surroundings becoming more familiar. I realised we would be passing the Marriott Hotel in a minute. It was almost 11.30pm and I wondered if many people would be coming and going. Then I saw it, the tower rising above the surrounding buildings. I was surprised as we turned off the main road, and then... oh no! I don't believe it... We were turning in to the Marriott! He's staying at my hotel.

The taxi rolled to a stop. A doorman stepped forward and opened the door on Mr Sin's side. He got out. I sat for a moment really not wanting to move.

'Miss?' The doorman looked at me. I stretched my legs out, my heels touching the ground and I stood up awkwardly, pulling down my dress. I hoped he hadn't caught a glimpse of my pussy.

OMG I prayed I wouldn't see anyone I knew. My pulse was racing. Could I get away from him and get to my room? But I didn't have my room key. We walked towards the door, Mr Sin leading. The security guard and another doorman looked up, and stared at me sharply. I was aware the doorman who had opened my door was also staring after me, at my bare, braless back and ass. Oh fuck, I felt myself colouring again and to my dismay, my nipples were hardening, producing little bulges in my dress. Together with the smoothness of my ass it was pretty clear I wasn't wearing underwear.

Mr Sin had passed through the door already. The security guard approached me saying something in Thai. It didn't sound polite. I stopped, looking at him with a worried expression on my face. The second doorman now came forward looking disdainfully at me. He said something to me, then quickly took my small clutch from my hand, opening the zip. He held it open for the security man, revealing it to be full of condoms and a tube of lube. He took out a condom packet holding it up to my face.

Then he opened the card box and took out some cards, handing one to the other guy. They looked at my picture on the cards, then back at me with a mixture of disapproval and disgust, saying something about this being the Marriott and not a place for a girl like me, but still pocketing my cards. A group of Western people passed us looking to see what was happening. I looked down, not wanting to see if I recognized them. I felt like dying. At that moment Mr Sin evidently realized that I wasn't with him. He came back out and walked over. The doorman immediately stood to attention

'Oh, Mr Sin, I'm sorry I didn't see you Sir.' His tone had changed completely. Clearly Mr Sin was a regular guest here and well known to the staff.

'This my employee.' He said firmly, but in broken English. He was clearly used to being obeyed. The two hotel men looked at each other and at me doubtfully. It was obvious to everyone that I was a whore.

'Yes?' Mr Sin looked at them... there was a slightly ominous tone in his voice.

The doormen didn't want to get into an argument with a wealthy regular hotel guest. They stepped back handing me back my open clutch. In my distress, it slipped from my fingers, landing at my feet just as a spry elderly English couple approached the entrance. The clutch spun on the marble discharging condoms and cards while I froze. The helpful English lady smiled at me not really taking in my attire, while I saw her husband's jaw drop as he caught my eye. His wife had bent down, before the security man could assist, kindly reaching out to help collect what she expected would be my normal possessions.

'Ohhh!' She uttered as she realised she was holding a tube of lubricant and picking up condoms, as she read my business card. Crouching at my feet, she raised her eyes, looking up under my micro dress and I saw her eyes widen as she saw my newly shaved pussy lips. She stood up quickly, holding the clutch out to me at arm's length looking in discomfort at the speechless whore in front of her.

'Here you are child,' she said trying to force a smile. I made a wai sign, bowing to her and taking the clutch. They hurriedly walked into the hotel talking excitedly to eachother. I clearly caught the word, prostitute. Mr Sin then took my arm and led me into the grand lobby.

Prominently placed between the check-in desk and the lift lobby was the help desk for the conference, with its large promotional banners. Fortunately it was unmanned at this time. Mr Sin left me here while he went over to speak to one of the receptionists. I had checked in for the conference here when I arrived at the hotel.

When I stood on this very spot four days ago with my friends from UK, I had been excited to be here in Bangkok and still felt a bit nervous about my approaching presentation. I was an ordinary married woman, a doctor... respectable... conservative. I simply couldn't have conceived that this could happen to me, that I would be standing here dressed like this, a cheap slut without underwear, who had been bar-fined from the brothel where I had been working for the last three nights.

OMG, my nipples were jutting through my dresses thin fabric, my pussy was wet, I was dripping, I could feel my juices trickling down my inner thigh. I was aware of the concierge casting disapproving looks from me to Mr Sin. Then I saw the elderly couple walking to the lifts. They looked at me, then looked away quickly, fortunately their lift came quickly. I saw Mr Sin waving me over to the lifts. I started walking to the lobby, when I was aware of two figures coming out of the nearly deserted bar.

'Ying?' A voice called out to me questioningly.

'Shit! Ying!!?' The other voice spluttered in amazement.

'Oh Hi... Sorry I got to go,' I said without thinking, momentarily meeting their gaze before looking away quickly.

They were two British colleagues from Birmingham and Nottingham. I looked straight ahead and walked past them to the lifts, my face burning, while they gawped at me with open mouths. I just looked a complete slut, and they quite clearly couldn't believe their eyes. I could feel them looking at my naked back and swaying ass as I joined Mr Sin at the lifts. I was relieved that the lift door opened immediately. Mr Sin put his arm round my waist leading me into the lift.

I turned round to see my two acquaintances approaching, still staring at the sluttish vision before them. I prayed for the lift to close before they got to us, which it did. Mr Sin pressed the button for the 10th floor. My own room was on the 12th floor. If only I could get there I would be safe, but how? I was again wondering what to do... Mr Sin was standing beside me holding my arm and I certainly didn't want to get into a fight. I would probably be ejected from the hotel before I could give some kind of explanation.

The door opened at level 3 and a group of people came in. We stepped sideways, the lift now being quite crowded. I recognised some of them from the conference. I looked fixedly ahead, feeling more eyes on me. One guy was standing right in front of me, looking intently down at my face. My nipples were very prominent through my dress and brushed against him.

The lift was having a go-slow and the door kept opening and closing. It didn't seem overloaded. There were two guys behind me on my other side from Mr Sin. I was aware of them sniggering, and they clearly knew I was a whore.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my dress on my ass, I didn't move. This seemed to be taken as an invitation to explore further. I felt the fingers move down below the hem of my dress onto my upper thigh. I remained immobile breathing heavily. The fingers moved up, under my dress onto my ass cheeks. I darted a sideways look, and the guy next to me winked at me. He was definitely from the conference and I prayed he didn't recognise me. His fingers moved between my legs touching my bare pussy. I remained frozen, immobile, feeling myself tensing up. His finger tip touched my wetness, and then began plopping in and out of my slit.

The lift started moving again. I was trying to restrain myself, putting my hand to my mouth and biting on my finger. I was starting to squirm slightly against his hand, feeling his whole finger now inside me. My juices were flowing freely. Oh god, I wanted to cum. I was desperate. Level 7... level 8... doors open... fuck... hold on girl.... Finger moving in my pussy... OMG... door closing... I can't hold it much longer... level 9... I cleared my throat trying to suppress a moan, level 10... thank God. Mr Sin stepped forward and I followed, the guy pulling his finger out of my pussy, and flipping up my dress to give the remaining occupants of the lift a view of my bare ass. I looked back as I left, smiling sheepishly at them.

We walked along the thickly carpeted corridor stopping outside Room 1014. My own room was two levels above, Room 1210. So close. We went in. OMG, at last, subdued lighting, quiet, cool, comfort... it was my familiar world. Looking in the mirror though, seeing the small Chinese slut I had become, I suddenly felt out of place. Oh fuck! Did I really now feel more at home in the brothel?

Mr Sin went into the bathroom while I sat on the bed. This made me feel a bit awkward. In the brothel I had adjusted to their world, and in a way, I didn't feel like myself. Now I was back in my normal affluent world, The room was similar to mine. I knew what was coming now. Mr Sin returned and walked over to the window, surveying the city of night below him, and the tower block opposite. I could see some rooms illuminated, people moving around.

He spoke on his phone, periodically looking over at me. I had the impression that he was speaking about me although I wasn't certain. At length he put the phone down. Turning and beckoning to me. I went to him. He towered over me.

He took hold of my dress and lifted over my head. I stood naked before him in front of the window. He looked me as though he were appraising a prize animal. I looked down at my feet while his scrutiny continued, my arms hanging limply by my side, as his hands roved over my body, feeling, squeezing, kneading, testing.

'You got passport? ID?' He asked. I shook my head. Why did he want to know that? Was he planning to take me somewhere I wondered?

Holding me away from him he delivered a sharp slap to my ass, observing the firmness of my buttocks and causing me to squeal.

'OK, it no problem.'

He felt the flatness of my stomach, and his fingers slid down into my thigh gap, and flicked over my pussy. I was already primed from the lift, and he slid two fingers into my wet slit. I shivered at his touch, like the slut I was.

'Mr Somchai says you like to see Phnom Penh, like to work in Cambodia.' It was a matter of fact statement, but I was stunned.

His fingers were moving in and out of me and he could feel me contracting against him. I felt faint. I was breathing heavily. A feeling of unwanted pleasure was building inside me. His hand was wet, my thighs were wet. I struggled to remain upright. I slumped against him as he caught me, holding me firmly.,

'You like... yes?' Was he asking if I liked what he was doing to me, or if I was looking forward to my future as a hooker in Cambodia?

'Uh huh, Ohhh!' I moaned, not really thinking, just wanting a cock inside me.

He lifted me as he would a child and put me on the king size bed. He undressed unhurriedly as I lay with my legs spread, wet pussy gaping. I watched him. Naked now he got himself a drink from the minibar, Johnny Walker Black Label I noticed.

He came over naked and sat on the edge of the bed. At that moment his phone rang. He swung his legs up onto the bed and lay back resting on the plump pillows, seemingly oblivious to my presence. I guessed he was speaking in Khmer.

I crawled over to him, sprawling over his legs. I took his soft cock in my hand and studied it, palpating its length gently, then squeezing more firmly. I placed its tip to my lips, kissing and licking the opening, then sucking his cockhead into my mouth. I could feel it stirring as I played my tongue over the underside of the glans. I withdrew my lips from his dick with a slurp and crawled round, lifting my leg over his chest to sit astride, with my back to him. Then I lay forwards, presenting my ass and pussy to his face, in a sluttish attempt to distract his attention from his call, hoping he would lick me.

I returned to his dick sucking the head back into my mouth, while I wanked his shaft with a firm grasp. He was stiff now, quite similar in size to Mr Somchai I noted. At least I was more used to larger cocks by now. As I sucked him, I pushed my ass and dripping pussy back into his face. It was hard for him to continue talking and he turned his head to the side holding the phone away from me. I smeared my wet pussy against his cheek and chin. I was surprised as he switched into speaking English.

'Ah sorry, it's just a whore I got here, Yes, take a look,' and he held the phone's camera up to my pussy. '...Yes that's true, she is, a real slut... Yes, we are coming back tomorrow. I got to leave here, got important business in Battambang... OK, OK, bye for now.' He put the phone on the bedside table.

I was sliding my lips up and down his cock, each time it reached the back of my throat, trying not to retch. I pressed my tongue against him rubbing it against the underside of his glans, and sucking gently as I pulled back. He was rock hard now I was pleased to see. I withdrew my lips to his tip and wanked him hard against my open mouth.

OMG why didn't he touch me, I was desperate to cum. I pushed my pussy into his face longing to feel his tongue. All I got was a slap. He pushed me unceremoniously to one side, I suppose he knew his whores well, guessed how my pussy had been used, so I could hardly blame him if 69 wasn't on the cards.

He lay back again, and this time facing him I climbed over and straddled his hips. Looking into his eyes I leant forwards and kissed him, I raised myself and reached between my legs taking hold of his cock. I manoeuvred it to my introitus smearing it up and down between my wet labia, over my swollen clitoris, ready, oh so ready, to be penetrated.

Oh god I wanted cock inside me, any cock, I really didn't care, I was desperate, like a proverbial bitch on heat. I was ready for him. Now! ...Now!... But he held me, stopped me from sinking down on him. I whined struggling to free myself. I knew it was a pathetic sight, totally humiliating, but I no longer cared. I was a desperate whore and yes, shameful to admit I was begging my pimp to push his cock up my cunt. I struggled and twisted trying ineffectually to push down on his ram rod cock while he held me with an amused expression on his face.

'Ohhh, no! Why? Whyeee? Fuck me! Fuck me!... Please fuck me!' I whined at him in desperation.

He nodded at my clutch and I realized he wanted a condom. I leaned over fumbling with the zip and retrieved a packet. I tore it open as quickly as I could and then in what could only be described as desperation, grabbed his cock and rolled it down his hardness, hand over hand. As soon as it was on, holding the base of his jutting penis, I placed my entrance right over him, and impaled myself deeply, painfully. I cried out at the exquisite pain as I plunged up and down, joyously on his longed-for cock, running my hands through my hair, lifting and scrunching it. I knew I looked a sluttish mess but didn't care.

I whimpered non-stop at the delicious sensations as my stretched pussy slid with moist friction, clasping tightly his turgid shaft. My cries were accompanied by his grunting as I bounced up and down, thrusting myself against him. He grasped my slender waist firmly, sliding his hands up my sweaty body to my boobs. I didn't care who was fucking me, I just wanted a man, any man in me. It was utterly humiliating, it was glorious, I knew truly I was a whore.

He lifted me from him, his cock gradually emerging from my vagina, and tossed me back onto the bed like a ragdoll, like the little Chinese slut I was. He loomed over me and jerking my knees apart he placed himself at my entrance. He drove into me violently, mercilessly. He fucked me roughly, painfully as a shameless girl like me deserved to be fucked. I was pounded back into the bed again and again, my breath driven from me. Oh God I wanted this. As waves of pleasure rose ever higher, and I knew I was close... oh yes! Please, please...Yes!. Roughly he took me, and I revelled in the sheer lust I saw in his face. Open mouthed I gazed up at his contorted face, unable to speak coherently as our glistening sweaty bodies were locked together.

'Oh...Uh!... God, Oh, Unnhh! Uhh! Unnnh, Uh! Oh fuck! Unhh!' Was all the speech centres of my addled brain could muster as faster and harder he drove into me.

I screamed out at last in exquisite liquid agony, overwhelmed by a blinding wave of ecstasy that surged through my body, I shuddered repeatedly, squeezing his cock within me, causing him to groan in pleasure, but he didn't come. The reverberating wavelets of pleasure gradually waned leaving me limp and disoriented now as he withdrew from me.

Kneeling on the bed he grasped my ragdoll body and pulled me over so that I was bent over the edge of the bed, with my thighs hanging down and my feet on the floor. He got to his feet and moving behind me pushed me forwards so that my elbows were resting on the bed. My head drooped forwards resting on the bed. He moved apart my legs and I felt his hand on my ass. His fingers again entered my sopping pussy, then withdrew.

But immediately I felt the wet fingers hovering against my asshole, and then pushing into me. The finger that penetrated me was quite painful. Removing it, he reached for the lube, and I felt the gel cold on my hole. He reinserted his finger, one then two, more easily this time working the lube into me. I could feel it as he moved them about testing, stretching. It was less uncomfortable now. My whole body was tingling, alive, glowing... I was awash with elation from my last orgasm.