Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 06

Story Info
British Chinese girl: Bangkok whore.
4k words
4.78
17.9k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers

Chapter 6

I'm so grateful for the mostly positive response I've received though I still can't quite believe it. I'm getting towards the end of my story. I'll carry on telling it more or less as I remember. These last couple of chapters are a bit shorter, so don't worry, we are nearly there.

I'm on a stage... I am naked... A spotlight is on me... nothing is hidden... I'm dancing.... I'm in a brothel... it's hot...humid... I'm sweating... it is in Cambodia... I don't know where... Pnom Penh?... Siem Riep?... How long have I been here?... I used to be married... I used to be a doctor... I used to be British... that was my old life... now I'm a Cambodian girl... now I'm just a whore... is it months?... years?... I can't remember... its a simple life... strangely, I'm not unhappy here... I am dancing... I can hear thunder in the distance... across the Mekong River... the noise is getting louder... thunder rumbling... a low rumbling sound... like snoring!... Snoring?... What?...

I'm dreaming! I'm in bed in the Marriott Hotel. A guy is spooning my naked body, his arm is draped across me. I can feel his now limp cock against my ass cheek. I can feel his muscles against my softness. The bed is soft, comfortable. I could almost imagine myself in my own home, the body next to me, my husbands. Except he is much more muscular than my husband and he snores more. It is so different to the small hard bed I have been occupying for the last few nights. He is spluttering. That is what woke me. Oh! I remember... it is Mr Sin. Yes, I remember him, I wouldn't like to cross a man like this, I know he could hurt me. I can sense he is similar to Mr Somchai. He brought me back here. Oh fuck, I hadn't meant to sleep. I look around me without moving, breathing quietly. I can see a clock... it is 4.30am. I need to pee.

Quietly, carefully I slide out from under Mr Sin's arm. He doesn't stir. As I move my legs, I feel stickiness between my thighs, between my ass cheeks: his cum. I go in to the bathroom and sit in the near-darkness of a night-light. I sit there thinking, remembering. Mr Sin wants me to go back with him to Cambodia. I feel more clear-headed now: I really do not want to go. Actually it is only a suspicion that I might have been sold to him... could it just be my mind playing tricks? My paranoia?

Could he really force me to leave the hotel with him? I don't know... with so many people about. But would he even have to use force? I'm worried about my own resolve, my own power to resist his wishes. Over the last few days I have slipped into a submissive mindset... is it a kind of Stockholm syndrome? Oh God, I am afraid of him... I don't want to put myself to the test.

At least now I'm in my own hotel. My own room and salvation are only two floors above, but how to get there? I am naked and I don't have a key. I sit quietly, thinking, so near to safety but still so far. Looking around myself, I can make out a white towelling robe hanging in the bathroom. I drape it cosily around myself and go back into the room.

Mr Sin is still snoring. I notice my red dress on the floor and my clutch. I pick them up, together with my heels. I am hardly breathing, but will my pounding heart wake him? I can hear rushing in my ears... try and keep calm. Quietly I move to the door... unlock. Oh! The click of the lock... too loud! I freeze. I can hear spluttering. He does not wake. I open the door and step through. Gently, I close the door behind me.

OMG! For the first time since Mamasan first took hold of me, I am not in their immediate power. I look up and down the carpetted corridor. I make my way to the lifts, looking behind me fearfully, half expecting to see Mr Sin coming after me. My heart is still beating hard, my pulse racing as I wait for the lift. Please hurry. At last... I enter. The door closes.

I go up to my floor, and another deserted corridor awaits me. I make my way to my door and try the handle. Of course it is locked. I push against the door, hammer at it quietly, ineffectually, then rest my head against it. I sink down, sitting and resting my back against the door, the towelling robe has opened to my waist, my bare legs, my nudity uncovered as I sit. I should probably cover myself, but I just sit staring at the soft carpet, listening to the aircon. Inside is freedom. I look up and down the corridor and I notice a telephone on a desk at the far end of the corridor. Almost tiptoeing, I hurry to the desk and take a seat. Hesitantly I reach for the phone and call down to reception.

'Hello... hello? This is Dr Ying from room 1210. I just got locked out of my room. I just came out with a friend and the door closed. My key is inside. I'm stuck here. Can you let me back in please?' I guessed the receptionist would assume I had visited a guest in another room. Probably assuming a sexual liason, well in a sense she was right. Anyway, I was way past caring.

'You come down to reception?'

'I'm sorry, I'm just wearing a bathrobe, I can't come down.'

'Oh, you have ID?'

'No, it's all in my room I'm just in bathrobe. I just came out and the door closed behind me. Oh, I can give you my passport number. It's 5660651516. You can check.' I crossed my fingers. There was a pause. Pleeease!

'OK. I send someone.'

Fantastic. I went back to my door, waiting. Within a few minutes, I heard the lift pinging and a security man came along the corridor towards. Thankfully it wasn't one of the guys from the front entrance! He handed me a key card, giving me a strange look. It flashed through my mind that he might have seen my business card from the brothel. I could imagine the doormen sharing the card which had a clear picture of me in my bikini. I didn't wait for conversation, simply thanking him and entering my room... Oh joy! Freedom. I closed the door behind me.

I stood, leaning against the closed door for a moment. Then I walked into the room putting my clutch and the slutty dress on the bed. It wasn't quite 5am. Mr Sin would probably wake up in a few hours. I remembered he had said that he needed to return to Cambodia today and had planned to take me with him. He should have left the hotel by the time I went down. I sat on the bed in a quandary, what to do now.

Then I remembered although my home phone was in my bag back at the club, I had left my older Huawei phone which I mostly used as a work phone in my suitcase. My family and friends have both numbers and sometimes message me on this one if they can't get through on the other. I quickly rummaged through the case and found it. I checked the phone and saw several messages from my husband and some friends. Could I face speaking to Robert now? But I didn't want him worrying anymore...or getting suspicious for that matter. It was several days since we had spoken. Probably best to have a quick conversation. I decided to call without thinking further.

'Robert? Hi Darling, it's me!'

'Ying! I was beginning to get worried Baby. Are you OK? It must be 5am there!' There was a genuine note of concern in his voice.

'Yes I'm fine, I woke up early... wasn't sleeping well. I'm really sorry to be so long in getting back to you. It's been quite hectic here.'

'I was getting worried about you Darling. Starting to worry you'd fallen into the clutches of some evil sex trafficker, hahaha!'

'Robert! Hahaha!' I could feel my face burning. I tried to affect a note of amused indignation and forced a weak laugh, while not actually denying that this is exactly what had happened to me. We chatted a bit about the conference itself and he was pleased to hear my paper had gone well.

'So how have you been spending your time, away from the conference?' He asked. I was silent for a moment feeling confused... spending my time?... Mostly on my back, or bent over being fucked as a cheap whore, Darling. Oh God, I was so bad.

'Oh I've been to the National Museum, some nice restaurants with some traditional music and dancing.' I lied. 'They even had us up on stage.' This was true. Although I didn't say I was stripping, and dancing naked.

'Sounds good. Well, knowing you, I didn't think you would go anywhere near those redlight areas, although it can be quite eye-opening.'

Oh you are so right there I thought, it was very eye-opening indeed.

'Really, how do you mean?' I asked innocently.

'Well, actually some of my colleagues were in Bangkok the last few days. They were at the wedding but I doubt you'll remember them.' He said.

'Oh, that's funny,' I responded quickly, feeling suddenly breathless. Oh God, did I ever remember them!

'Yeah, but I don't think you would be likely to bump into them! They were in some pretty seedy areas... haha, cavorting with bar girls. They even sent me pics!

I was relieved this wasn't a video call, as I felt myself blushing again.

'Yes! You wouldn't believe these places! Look...'

I felt my phone buzz, two whatsapp pics had appeared. With an apprehensive feeling I opened whatsapp... and there I was naked in the lap of Clive, my upper torso twisted around away from the camera kissing him, while my legs were widely separated his fingers on my clearly visible pussy. In the background I could see other girls on the stage... there's Pom, and Mamasan Two just in the frame. The second pic was a closeup of my pussy showing the glistening wetness, several droplets of my secretions visible. Oh God, it is so clearly me... there are my two tiny brown birth mark spots just above my pubic hair on the left. Somehow he hadn't recognized them!

'Ohhh!' Was all I could say. Actually, I ashamed to say, I was getting wet. 'Who... who is she?' I asked shakily, desperately trying to sound innocent.

'Hahaha! Sorry Darling, I couldn't resist. I can tell you're shocked. She's just a local prostitute.' He explained. OMG I thought, it's true, she is a whore but it's me! Your wife!... Your whore wife in that brothel.

'Did they really have sex with her?' What's wrong with me? I already know the answer.

'Yes they did believe it or not. She was a cheap slut. But apparently they enjoyed her! I think they've always envied me having a gorgeous wife like you. Haha, they've probably got an Asian fetish.'

Oh, I do believe it, and now both of them have had your gorgeous wife too. I was the cheap whore and slut. Clive and Jay both fucked me very hard. I swallowed as I remembered how Clive had abused me, feeling a rush of warmth. I didn't even know if I might be carrying his child! I knew I should be worried, but I felt sort of detached.

We chatted a bit longer before hanging up. I sat for a while thinking about our conversation. I would have to be careful when I got home. I looked back at my phone, and flicked through some messages from my girlfriends. They would have to wait.

I was tired but I needed a shower. The warm water splashed over me and I remembered showering with the other naked girls back at the club. Emerging from the shower I towelled myself dry then stood naked in front of the mirror. I studied my face, my body. Just a few days before I had stood here looking into this mirror, admiring myself. I knew I was pretty, everyone told me so, I had looked with satisfaction at my slender shape, at my petite yet pleasantly curved figure. I sometimes felt my ass was a bit too large, but guys seemed to like it.

What now? Was this the same girl I was looking at? There was no doubt about it. I had become a prostitute, not even a high-class escort... no, I was a cheap sluttish whore. The girl who had had sex with 4 men in all her life, had been fucked by twenty or thirty strangers for money, I didn't even know how many, in just a few days. I really had no idea how many men had fucked me in in Mr Somchai's office, was it just yesterday?... Or even whether they had all used condoms.

There were bruises still on my arms and thighs. I lifted my head looking from side to side. There was the love bite on my neck. I fingered it pensively thinking how to hide it. But now I felt my eyes drooping, exhausted I clambered naked into bed. It was several days since I had slept by myself. I stretched out and luxuriated between the sheets. Very soon I drifted into a deep sleep.

It was after 2pm when I woke up. I felt better rested and more relaxed for the first time in days. Going into the bathroom I had a leisurely shower then came out and stood in front of the window. I looked out over the city. I had been to Bangkok before, and had looked at the city in the same way, but back then I had tried to see major landmarks, temples along the river bank, that sort of thing.

Now I gazed down, fascinated, peering between city blocks. Somewhere down there in those back streets were small bars, with stages, back rooms. Soon it would get dark and girls like me would be dancing on stages, stripping in front of customers. I had been doing that for the last couple of days, I had gone with customers to those back rooms. I had knelt on couches on all fours as guys pushed their penises into me from behind. I had thrust back on their cocks, I had come again and again. Mai, Ni, Pom and the others were still there. OMG, was I wistful, envious? Did I miss my life there? I still felt a bit numb, as though I was very hung over from a wild party the night before... I felt somehow detached.

I switched on the TV and curled up on the bed. I stayed in my room all day. I texted with my girlfriends back home. There were a few jokes about not getting up to any mischief, but as I had suspected, they just pictured me in my usual elegant surroundings, imaging I had spent my free time in the spa or in some cultural activity or other.

Later in the afternoon my phone rang and it was another girlfriend here at the conference. A doctor I knew who worked in Bristol. I explained that I hadn't felt well the last couple of days and had stayed in my room. I said I was feeling a lot better now though. She told me it had been announced at the end of the day's meeting, that I had won first prize in my category for my presentation. I tried to sound delighted, as I would have been previously. Now it didn't seem quite so important. She insisted that I come down for the final conference dinner this evening where prizes would be presented, as the meeting ended after coffee tomorrow morning.

Somewhat reluctantly I agreed. There were two hours before the reception and dinner. I tied up my hair, pulled on some jeans, a long sleeved blouse and tied a Hermes scarf loosely around my neck to hide the lovebite. Putting on some shades, I regarded myself in the mirror. I looked slim, elegant, discreet... a million miles from the slut I had been last night. I headed to the lifts and went down. Even though he should be long gone, I still felt a sense of fear as we passed Mr Sin's floor.

Reaching the lobby I looked around noticing a few people from the conference. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed the guy I had seen my first night in the brothel, when I was dancing naked. He looked my way and waved. Of course he didn't recognize me as that nude slut. I felt more secure. I got a taxi to the nearest shopping mall and browsed among the stores. Eventually I found what I was looking for, a silk choker, which nicely covered my neck. Relieved, I headed back to the Marriott and went up to my room to change for dinner.

My friend called me again to say she was heading down to dinner. We met in the lobby then headed to the restaurant. Looking at the seating plan unfortunately we were at different tables. My heart sinking, I saw that as a prize winner, I was placed at Professor Wu's table.

And so I sat down to dinner, opposite Professor Wu, opposite the ghastly Jabba the Hutt who had made such full use of my delicate Princess body. And so my long-suffering reader, if you got this far, my story comes back to where I started.

I was sitting peeing, listening to Wu's two young Chinese companions talking about me, and thinking back to the events of the last few days. So they were clearly very suspicious that I led a double life as a whore, but they weren't absolutely sure. Oh well this was nearly over. I waited for them to finish and then made my way back to the table. Although the two girls shot me the occasional dirty look, they didn't speak to me further. I spent the time making meaningless small talk to the older guy next to me.

Dinner passed uneventfully and was followed by the usual boring speeches. Finally the prize- giving took place. Professor Wu gave out the prizes, cheques in envelopes to the first prize papers in the various categories. Each prize winner had their picture taken beside the great man. My turn came and I shook hands with him and then accepted the envelope. I stood beside him for the picture, and immediately felt his hand on my ass, pressing my dress between my ass cheeks. I gasped, but tried otherwise to keep calm.

'Well done Pretty Flower,' he whispered leering at me. Did he call everyone that? Did he grope every girl he could?... or did he know that I was the cheap slut he had fucked in the brothel? Fortunately the next winner was called up allowing me to return to my seat.

After dinner I got away from Professor Wu and his companions. I couldn't avoid my two colleagues from the lobby last night though. To their enquiries about my out-of-character appearance last night, I managed to laugh.

'Oh, that! It was just a dare.' I managed to appear nonchalant and dismissive. I didn't linger with them and headed back up to my room. I wanted to rest. No more excitement, time to get back to being a boring respectable doctor.

Back in my room, I sat on the bed. My discarded clutch from the bar caught my eye. I reached over for it and looked inside. I took out one of my business cards. There was the name of the bar at the top and there, my picture... Kitty, Girl number 43. Oriental supergorgeous...! Yes that's me. Some of it was in Thai which surprised me. I used my phone camera to translate and fill in the gaps:

Kitty, 5' 2", 157cm. Chest:32b natural. Slender beauty Kitty offer full service. All her holes available for your pleasure. Phone: xxx

So that's me?... My resume? Then I noticed the paper with James's number. My heart skipped a beat. I felt warmth between my legs. It all came back. I really wanted to see him. Oh God, I remembered him touching me. I had loved his hands on me, the feel of his body. Was this love or lust. How could I a married woman have a crush on a fresh-faced young student. I started to tap in his number on my phone, then stopped. My fingers hovered over the phone, uncertain. Swallowing hard, I entered the number again. I realized if I did this he would have my work UK number. That didn't sound like a good idea! Again I quickly stopped. Good! This was a mistake surely. Better to keep him just as a pleasant memory. Don't... No, don't even think it. Come on girl, get a grip. Stop...

I was still telling myself to stop as I picked up the hotel landline and dialled for an outside line then called his number. It rang and rang eventually timing out. I tried again with the same result. My pulse was racing, I was feeling hot... oh hell, I was getting wet! I decided to try, one final time. He won't answer, and that will be a sign, to move on, forget all that. After two rings, suddenly there was an answer!

'Hello? Hello? Who is this?' I recognized his English voice.

'Hello? Is James? This Kitty here.' In sing-song fake Thai-English.

'Kitty? Oh! Kitty! Yes! Great to hear you.' I could hear him smiling. He is so cute I thought again. Feelings of warmth spread from my pelvis.

'James. Thanks very for nice dress. You say you like to see Kitty? I'm sorry I don't have my phone now' I said, half hoping, half fearing, heart pounding.

'Oh wow, yes! That would be great. Meet me tonight. I'm in a small hotel in Sukhumvit, near Nana Plaza.'

zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers
12