Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmm, the famous Nana Plazaa, another red light district but I checked, at least a few blocks further along from my bar which was in an alley near Soi Cowboy, just off Soi 23. There shouldn't be any chance of anyone from the bar seeing me there.

'I look forward to seeing you in the dress. Meet me in an hour? There's a jewelry shop, Charlie's just past the entrance to Nana Plaza, meet me outside there in an hour?'

'OK, I coming.' My heart was racing. Was I crazy? I had just got back to normality. For God's sake girl, think... wait. But I didn't pause. Quickly I slipped out of my clothes.

I put on James's slutty red dress. OMG I was a whore again. Since it really was little more than underwear, I found I could put a longer thin cotton dress on top, which made me look quite demure. Not wanting to be completely naked underneath, I slipped on a delicate T-back. I put the clutch in a simple canvas shoulder bag and put on some heels. My hair was tied up in a bun, and I looked quite respectable. As I headed across the lobby to the main door, I noticed the doormen from last night. They looked hard at me as I passed, was there recognition? But they didn't say anything. Outside, another doorman called over a taxi for me.

'Nana Plaza please.' I said, ignoring the drivers surprised look.

Usually a destination for men! It was a very short journey. We passed the entrance to my alley. Just along there was my brothel. Two minutes later we turned a corner and came to a halt. I paid the driver and then still sitting asked him to wait a moment. I pulled my respectable dress over my head and put it in the canvas bag, then let my hair cascade down. I pulled it over one shoulder, noticing the drivers widening eyes fixed on me in the mirror. I applied a thick shiny layer of crimson lipstick and winked at him, then stepped out onto the pavement.

12