All Comments on 'Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 06'

by zoeleong

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kajkellikajkellialmost 3 years ago

It will be a tragedy when this story ends. i hope you will venture into nonconsensual fiction and try your talented hand at fantasy where your dreams can come true. Thank you for a fun ride, Dr.Zlut.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 3 years ago

A calm, relaxing, and rather predictable chapter. It has been a fun ride with this author, but all good things come to an end.

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 3 years ago

I have really enjoyed all episodes of this story. It will be interesting to see how she settles in to life back in London.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 3 years ago

This story is definitely a social phenomena. Such high ratings must tell us something. Grammar and spelling are not the key elements of success. It is emotion that comes from the heart and soul. Yes, it will be rather sad when this tale ends. Hopefully this was not the only adventure in the author's life and we will hear more about her. If so, when the pandemic ends, she needs a return to Thailand!

Bey_ElBey_Elalmost 3 years ago

Please make an effort to give us a longer finale! I'm addicted, adducteur, addictif… Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, don't leave us suddenly! Thank You!

zoeleongzoeleongalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who comment. I was happy most comments here were quite nice and positive. Just one or two unpleasant private feedbacks. I didn't realise how hard it is to write erotica, and how easy to get things wrong. I tried to write most from experience, but had to be a bit more creative in one or two places. I try to keep interesting. Last two chapters soon. Xx

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 3 years ago

Great ending. Of course, she (or you) has to live with what she now knows about herself for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 3 years ago

Loved this entire series. Loved it! But out of all the tales, this one took me to a “no way would this happen”

'Yes! You wouldn't believe these places! Look...'

A respectable husband sends his respectable wife a pic of a Bangkok bar girl’s twat? Oh yeah, that will go over well. That was the one part that I had to suspend disbelief. Still five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. More elaboration of the relationship with mamasan would be good - her hard eyes, demanding obedience, recognizing the slight hesitation and taking advantage, using the display of shame and pride to snare. Then recognizing the natural shame driven excitement in Kitty, developing her pride in becoming a competent cheap whore. Nicely written and edited.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Zoe,

You should be happy with the positive comments. Forget the negative comments. I cannot believe that you would receive negative feedback regarding your account of such events, especially regarding a narrative that is so open, and also so erotic. The self-examination and acknowledgement, especially that of a woman's awareness of the darker recesses of the human psyche, is very revealing. I applaud your courage in acknowledging that sexual submission, even in instances where consent is not enthusiastic at all times, can be very arousing, even for a married woman.

To acknowledge that you would feel arousal, desire and satisfaction when confronted by being required to satisfy the primal desires of some fairly ordinary men is very courageous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful in this chapter to see a woman still driven by desire after returning to her world. Guys spend their whole adulthood tortured by their primal instincts. Great to see a conservative woman confessing to be driven by primitive arousal.

zoeleongzoeleong10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment. I'm so happy people still reading

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've banged lots of sluts like this one. Over time I've gotten sharp at picking them out. Make eye contact. Don't hesitate. Compliment their appearance. Introduce myself. Leave. If I catch her looking my way, I'll approach again more aggressively. Ask for number. Want to know her better. Eye contact. If she gives number, its over. She is fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzoeleong@zoeleong
218 Followers
I was born in London, and grew up in UK. I'm mix race. Work as doctor. I published a few stories on Amazon also as Zoe Ling. If you like I'm on zleong341 at G Mail dot com