Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 07

Story Info
British Chinese girl: Bangkok hooker.
5.8k words
4.76
21.9k
24

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers

Chapter 7

It was hot and humid outside and I felt perspiration, OK sweat, gathering on my shoulders and chest. I was quite glad of my skimpy outfit. As always the night was illuminated by raucous neon.

There were a lot of people milling around, both locals and expats. Some were carrying purchases from local night markets. I could see many girls in short dresses like mine. I certainly didn't stand out I was pleased to note. It was then that I realized, in my haste to meet James, I had got here much too early. I was feeling really frustrated. I wanted James. I didn't want to wait. What is wrong with you girl?

I was feeling hot. I could feel my pussy moistening. Fuck, I really was like a bitch on heat. I so wanted James. A little whimper escaped my lips. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted his hands on me. I wanted a man's hands on me. I wanted to be fucked. There was the jewellery shop. No James there.

I noticed a policeman nearby stopping a girl and checking her ID. I didn't hang about and walked into Nana Plaza mingling with the crowd. I wandered past several clubs. They looked much glitzier than mine. I could see the clubs were on several levels around the plaza. They were less obviously brothels than my downmarket place.

I caught reflections of myself in mirrored windows. It was obvious I wasn't a tourist. I looked just like the other girls freelancing in the Plaza. I guessed it was a bit of a lottery whether or not the police stopped a girl, but I thought it best to avoid them as much as I could. I had to be a bit careful, try and make myself scarce as James wouldn't be here for at least 45 mins to an hour.

I wandered into a side alley, not quite as well lit, noticing several other girls hanging around. Some of them were leaning against the wall, looking like total sluts, with one leg bent up at the knee, propped back against the wall. OMG, I realized, real street hookers. To be sure, I had become a brothel whore, I couldn't deny it, but I certainly wasn't ready for their kind of activities. But from the wary glances they gave me, I could tell they couldn't see a difference. They knew I was a sister whore. Still, I had a modicum of residual self-respect. I had come here to meet my young lover, nothing more I told myself. I was impatient to give myself to him.

I noticed a couple of girls being approached by guys and accompanying them further down the alley. No way! I wished the Police would move on so that I could more safely wait by the jewellery shop. I began to think I had made a mistake, stepping back into this crazy sordid world. Perhaps it would be better to get a taxi back to the Marriott, but I knew I was deluding myself. I couldn't avoid the rising feeling of excitement. I noticed two policemen not far away in the plaza. I shrank back leaning against the wall behind me a few metres from where the other girls were leaning.

A middle-aged Asian guy came up to me, saying something in Thai and standing right in front of me. I smiled but shook my head. He was balding, quite tall, thickset with a guttural voice. He was quite persistent and sounded excited raising his voice. Out of the corner of my eye I was aware of the two policemen back in the plaza, looking in our direction. Oh hell, I didn't want to make a scene even though I wanted to tell him to fuck off.

He touched my shoulder as he spoke. I didn't understand a word. I looked back at the guy, he had pulled a few banknotes from his pocket. I half smiled at him distractedly before glancing back in the direction of the police. Oh shit, I thought seeing they were still looking our way. He took the opportunity, rolling up the bank notes, not much I guessed, and pushing them down the wide neck of my dress into my cleavage. Oh God, I wanted to be fucked, but I really didn't fancy this jerk. God I really am a total slut I thought, no different from these street whores, but surely there is a line.

He clearly didn't think so. Not giving me a chance to argue, and assuming my assent, he took my arm and led me past the other girls further down the alley. Resigned, I assumed he was taking me back to his hotel. My alarm bells began sounding as I was virtually frog-marched round the corner into a dark deserted back alley.

Feeling a rising sense of panic, I looked wildly around me. I was just a small slim girl being manhandled by this large guy. OMG, back home in London, I would never get into a situation like this in a dark street with a complete stranger. I also realised that back in the brothel, I hadn't exactly consented to become a whore. I had in some way been ensnared, lured into that life. I had left the brothel without any money. My pimps had kept all my earnings... I supposed I could go back and demand my share, but would that be safe?

This is different I thought to myself. I didn't have to be here. I am now with a customer. I am a freelance street hooker. There is no other way to put it. I have become a prostitute.

With some anxiety I looked more closely at my surroundings. There were some large, wheeled skip-like rubbish bins in a row in the alley, I guessed placed near the back entrances of clubs or cafes. There was a lot of trash lying around in this deserted street. It was very poorly lit, dark, everything in shadows, sounds of music drifted in, a hum distant traffic... a police siren. It was the din of a big city, and here was I, intelligent, elegant, small, slender, beautiful, alone and without any protection: an upper class British Chinese girl, in its dark underbelly. Oh, but I wasn't alone; I was with an unknown stranger. He drew me between two of the large bins and I noticed a wide blind-ending alcove perhaps two metres deep, in the wall of the building behind. Some low bins no more than waist height were in the alcove. We were completely hidden from view in the shadows. A cat darted out of the recess. I felt afraid and extremely vulnerable, thoughts of Jack-the-Ripper going through my mind. I had read about him and his murders of London prostitutes, but never dreamt I would be a girl like them.

He pushed me up against the wall causing my bag to slip from my shoulder into the crook of my elbow. I put it on the bin beside me. I didn't try to resist much, he was much bigger than me and I didn't want to upset him. He was speaking fast in Thai and I couldn't catch anything. Oh God I hadn't said anything to him, we had had no communication whatever and he had me now in this place. He grabbed a breast squeezing me through the thin material, then tried to kiss me. I turned my head away.

He was running his hands over my body now and I made rather ineffectual attempts to restrain his hands. He turned me around pushing me back against the wall so the side of my head and cheek were against the concrete, while his hands roamed over my uncovered back. OMG, I felt something scurry past my foot in the blackness... a rat?

He slipped his hand down to my ass, between my legs, my dress was so short that his hands slipped below the hem onto my almost invisible T-back. He squeezed my ass cheeks. OMG no! I was dripping, my wetness was obvious. He turned me around again and pushed me down onto my knees.

I shuffled my position trying to find a comfortable position kneeling on the hard gravelly concrete. He fumbled with his zipper and took out his cock. It was too dark to see if he was clean, not that I had any wipes. He didn't give me a choice anyway. Taking hold of my hair he pushed his cock into my face, rubbing it over my lips. He forced himself against my mouth, against my teeth. Giving way to the inevitable I opened my mouth and his cock pushed in on to my tongue. I took hold of his now turgid rod feeling its sweaty surface with my fingers. I tasted the sweat on his dick. I licked over his glans and started to wank the shaft.

He thrust his whole body at me, pushing my head back, and forcing his penis deep into my throat. He laughed at the incomprehensible sounds that escaped me as he jerked repeatedly at me. My lips slid up and down over along his length. I closed my fingers more tightly around the root just above his scrotum as I worked his cock faster and harder. I knew I looked exactly what I was, a cheap street hooker enthusiastically plying her sluttish trade.

Running my tongue over his tip I could taste his faintly acrid precum, it wouldn't be long. But he had other ideas saying something in Thai. Pushing his forefinger back and forwards between the vee-shape of the fingers of his other hand and nodding at me, he indicated that he wanted to fuck me. I nodded enthusiastically to show my understanding.

Quickly, he bent down taking hold of me under my shoulders. He easily hoisted me up and sat me on the bins next to my bag, while I reached inside for a condom. I was practised at this by now and as he approached me again, I leaned forwards taking his dick and rolling on the sheath. He reached in his pocket and handed me some more money, I guessed another $5.

He said nothing but pushed me back so that I was resting on my elbows on the top of the bin. It didn't feel too stable. He took hold of my legs separating and moving between them. I was half-reclining, watching him, open, ready to be fucked. Was this what I really wanted? It made no difference, it was too late to avoid this anyway. As he leaned forwards with his cock. I drew my thong to one side exposing my pussy fully, splaying apart my pussy lips to show him my inviting pinkness, while clutching the money in my other hand.

I watched him with my eyes wide, desperate, wanting him yet still fearful. I was whimpering now, little convulsions going through my body. He slid two fingers into my vagina causing me to cry out as my secretions ran over his hand. He bent down and licked the length of my dripping slit, before standing again between my spread legs. Oh my God, I didn't care who it was, and I reached forwards taking hold of his cock and guided it to my wet vulva, drawing it between my labia. I rubbed it against my clitoris and shuddered at the bolts of pleasure.

I hooked my legs around his waist - oh God! I was such a slut -- and pushed myself onto his cockhead, my secret channel opening to welcome this stranger. I gasped as I impaled myself on his turgid dick. Now he leaned forwards and began pushing his penis deeper into me, forcing open my pussy muscles until he was buried in my body. He jerked forwards causing the bin on which I was reclining to rock precariously. I was resting back on my elbows again, looking into his face in the dim light, my legs parted, crossing them around him as he fucked me.

There was no delicacy in his movements, it was quite painful as he sought his own pleasure, caring nothing for the feelings of the little slut whose body he had bought. I was subjected to his raw animal lust, and I wanted this. I wanted to be fucked as the low street hooker I had willingly become, clutching his money in my hand, the price of my body. I wanted to orgasm skewered on his penis. Oh my God, this is so wrong a voice said in my head, and tears welled in my eyes as I winced at the pain, and yet I revelled in the debauched pleasure I was also feeling. He grunted as he pounded me in time with my whimpers. Oh God, please let me come, I'm close, I want it so much.

Suddenly his groans reached a crescendo, I could feel him tensing, and then shoving his body forwards jerking me back on my precarious perch, his cock throbbing deep inside me. He uttered what I guessed were Thai expletives as he spurted out his lust while I clung desperately to him, with tears in my eyes. But it was over too soon and he pulled his penis from my vagina with an audible wet plop leaving me whimpering in unfulfilled desire, and the bin on which I was sitting rocking back. Realizing I was about to be pitched backwards, I shrieked, and was amazed as he lunged forwards to grab me. My unlikely saviour, he pulled me forwards off the bin and unsteadily to my feet. I leant against him regaining some composure if not dignity.

He said something in Thai to me which sounded like a compliment and then tossed a couple more bank notes at me which floated to my feet, and was gone without a word. I half sat against the bin, tears streaming down my cheeks, breathing heavily and sobbing quietly, while my whole body was humming... wanting... needing.

I stood up, wiping my eyes and looking round the deserted alley. I didn't want to hang around here. My thong was soaked, but my dress wasn't in too bad a state. I rearranged it, and smoothed my hands through my hair.

I bent down and picked up the bank notes. I looked at them; two twenties!.. 40 Baht. The money he had already given me... 250 Baht. My total pay? 290 Baht... That's about $9 or just over £6.00. I wasn't even a ten-dollar whore, and suddenly I found this funny. I burst out laughing. I suppose it was the release of pent-up emotions, my body shaking with uncontrollable laughter and although still not satisfied, bizarrely, I was actually now feeling quite pleased with myself, having added cheap street hooker to my CV.

I wandered back towards the side alley as another girl with a customer passed me heading into the alcove. Pausing, I looked back and was impressed to see her already on her knees. I turned and continued on my way. Once in the side alley, I joined two other girls. I had hardly a moment to gather my thoughts, when my arm was taken by another man. He said something I didn't understand, was it Japanese? Korean? He slipped his arm around my waste and took me back to where I had been moments before. The other girl was still sucking her customer, and I didn't have much choice but to take my place next to her.

He handed me some money and I knelt down quickly undoing his zipper taking out an already erect rod. I put my lips to his glans and sucked him into my mouth. My slurping sounds merged with the muffled wet noises from the other girl only a few feet away. We were two cheap street hookers, side-by-side servicing our johns. My guy had grasped my hair and was pushing me onto his cock. I heard the other guy cumming into my slutty sister's mouth, and was aware of her rising to her feet beside me. From the urgent way my customer was using my mouth it was evident he didn't want to hang around. I clearly wasn't going to get any satisfaction from this guy. Oh well, better get this done!

I worked his shaft with my hand while I sucked. He came suddenly, jetting his cum to the back of my throat groaning noisily. Here it was: the now familiar sensation, part of a sluttish whores daily life, of gooey sperm welling up and bathing my tongue, my teeth. More jets spurted into my throat filling my mouth with his taste. I continued to wank him as he came. I sucked on his glans, and slowly, firmly moved my hand progressively up the shaft feeling more cum squeezing out of the tip onto my tongue. Oh God, I was still frustrated with no sign of getting my longed for orgasm.

I moved back on my heels holding his cock in front of my face. We were both breathing heavily. Looking up at him I swallowed hard, gulping several times. The globs of his ejaculate slid down my oesophagus to my stomach. I moved my tongue around my mouth, between my teeth and lips, swallowing again to clear the last of his slimy cum. Drips of sperm emerged at his tip, and I took him back into my mouth, using my tongue to clean his dick.

He tidied himself and walked away quickly. I realised then that the other girl had waited for me and we walked back together giggling and chatting.

Leaving her with a smile, I made my way past the other whores, but as I approached the plaza, I noticed the police were still standing nearby. I leaned back against the wall out of their sight next to another girl who nodded at me. Kindly she offered me her lipstick. Holding her pocket mirror, I applied it carefully; cheap and gaudy, my lips shone with a wet and succulent scarlet gloss. She passed me some chewing gum, which I took gratefully wanting to take away the strong taste of cum. As I chewed the residual sperm in my mouth mixed with the gum. I couldn't help smiling as I wondered if it might catch on... sperm-flavoured chewing gum?

I raised my knee up, to rest one heel against the wall just like the other girls, in what I knew was an utterly sluttish pose. I tossed my hair, then gathered it again over one shoulder. I guessed that chewing my gum, in my sluttish dress, with leg perched up, probably revealing my thong, among the small cluster of other whores, I was very obviously a depraved, shameless street hooker. I admit it, I enjoyed the feeling leaning against the wall with my slutty sisters in the heat of a Bangkok night. I was feeling hot all over. Fucking and sucking my customers had only increased my overwhelming need for a cock. I hoped the wetness trickling down my thigh wasn't too obvious to passers-by. James would be at least another 20 minutes I guessed. I wanted more. Several men walked into the alley looking us over. Just like the other girls, I tried to catch their eyes, smiling encouragingly, and leaning forwards to show my boobs under my neckline. It was so humiliating, but I was desperate to be chosen.

'Sawatdee Kaaaa.' I chorused with the other girls, with a lingering, whining final syllable.

'Hello, big boy.'

'You like boom boom?'

Approaching one guy, I draped myself on his arm,

'You like Kitty? Have good time?' He reached down and squeezed my ass, but chose my neighbour. I did my best to attract others but after scrutinizing my sluttish wares, they all walked on to other girls, usually with bigger boobs than mine. I was so disappointed.

I resumed my pose leaning against the wall with bent knee, and caught the eye of a pair of Western female tourists as they watched me trying and failing to get a customer. They looked at me in pity, while I flashed a smile at them. They paused momentarily to take a pic of us. I noticed other people taking pics as I looked around, and then saw another guy approaching with phone held up in front of his face capturing a video, I was determined to hook this guy.

'You got time? Love long time? Please?' I purred, smiling seductively at him.

He lowered the phone from a final pic, and the smile froze on my face. It was Clive! Oh, no! Not again!

'Well, well! If it isn't my pretty little hooker... so you turn tricks here too?' He said with a slight sneer, looking at me and my companions.

'Yes sometime.' It was a bit late to deny it.

'So, working as a bar hooker is actually a step up for you! I guess the clubs here are a bit upmarket for a girl like you?' He indicated the plaza behind him. 'I doubt those girls would work the streets, although you're better than some of the skank there.'

Was that a compliment? I half-smiled back at him. As he spoke, we both noticed another guy coming back up the alley with another girl, both adjusting their clothes.

'Hahaha, so it's the back alley for you girls, is it?' He raised his phone taking more pics of me and my sisters and from the way he panned, another video too. One of the girls shouted at him when she saw this.

I looked away, aware of his intent stare. I knew I looked hot, rather regretting it now. I had been surprised the last few guys had chosen other girls as I felt I was much better looking than them. As I looked back I noticed the police were walking back our way. I really didn't want to risk their attention. Hardly thinking, I reached out and rested my hand on his chest.

'It so nice to see you again, Sir.' I simpered at him, pouting my shiny scarlet lips to blow him a kiss. He couldn't resist, and took my arm.

'Lead on fair lady.' He said with an ironic tone. My mind was whirling. I so wanted to be fucked, but Clive, again? Was he going to take my pussy again? Was I really going to let my husbands boss fuck me again? I knew I was likely to meet him, with my husband in the future, how could I ever face him? But I was getting wet again at the thought. I hadn't felt satisfied by my last customer, and I wanted a man. Oh God I thought, I'm just a whore, just get to work.

zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers
12