Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This way Sir.' Taking his arm, I led him back down the narrow lane, turning into the dark back alley, just as another whore, adjusting her clothes, emerged from the alcove with her John. Now it was his turn to look doubtful. But the lure of using my pussy again clearly was enough to overcome his inhibitions. I smiled into his eyes, putting my arms around his neck and drew him backwards, seductively between the bins, into the recess behind. Unfortunately, I stumbled over some rubbish, destroying my attempt at being an elegant femme fatale.

He laughed at the humiliating end of this ridiculous pretension... and I saw the funny side too. Elegant femme fatal!... I was a fucking street hooker! In a moment I was pressed up against the wall again, beside the same low bin of my previous shame. I put my bag on the bin while he put his hands on me, running them over my curves. I shivered with guilty desire at his touch, my body coming alive, tingling all over. I raised my mouth to kiss him, while he brought his mouth close to mine and then turned away. I wasn't sure if he smelt cum on my breath! He kissed my neck, my throat, my chest. I felt so turned on by his attentions and was already moaning with undisguised desire.

'Such a slut.' Was all he said. God it was so true. I couldn't control my slatternly behaviour.

I knew my place by now and sank to my knees in front of him, fumbling with his zipper. It was fairly dark and difficult to see in the shadows. I couldn't get it open.

'Oh for fucks sake, girl. Let me.' Clive said impatiently, pushing me away. He unbuttoned his trousers and drew down the zip. 'Well don't just sit there, get on with it.'

He hadn't got any nicer I thought, but it was too late to back out now. I could see a large bulge in front of my face. I took hold of the waist band of his boxers and drew them down a bit at the front. His cock immediately flipped up, turgid, bulging. I reached up and enclosed it with my fingers, my finger tips not quite meeting. I tossed back my hair and drew his cock into my mouth. I salivated over his glans, matching the dripping from my pussy. I licked and sucked him, taking him all the way to the back of my throat, before pulling back gasping for breath. Craning my neck to one side, I licked his balls and then all the way up his shaft to the tip, before swallowing his cock again. I bobbed my head back and forwards wanking him as I did so.

'Oh yeah, fucking whore! That's a good girl.'

I worked his cock from top to bottom enthusiastically. Before he took hold of my head.

'That's enough. Stand up now. Condom? I'm certainly not going to bareback your whore pussy again.' I reached for my bag, holding it between us. I found a condom packet as he looked into my bag.

'Oh! Business card? I'll have one in case I want you again.' And he reached into my bag taking several of my cards.

Oh hell I thought, but I suppose he's already got my pics. He held up the card, straining to read it aloud in the dim light.

'Girl number 43, Kitty...' he read from the card, 'oriental supergorgeous Kitty... is available for full service. She very gentle and submissive... all her holes welcome for your pleasurable experience.' He opened the packet and put on the condom. While I stood watching, then looked up questioningly at his face. He handed me $10 which I accepted with a weak smile.

Not wanting to delay any longer, Clive grabbed my shoulders then spun me around pushing me so that I was leaning with my hands, against the wall, my ass sticking out towards him. Completely shameless, I pushed my ass out towards him moving it seductively, offering myself to him. My short dress had ridden up to my waist. I was only protected by my thong. I hated the fact that he was my husband's boss, that he had treated me badly before in the brothel, but I was desperate to feel a man inside me, any man, even him. He delivered a sharp slap to my bare ass cheeks making me squeal. I didn't care, I had no pride...

'Fuck me... please... fuck me... fuck me!' I whined at him.

Taking hold of my hips he pulled me back towards him so that I was now leaning even further forwards outstretched hands against the wall. He forced my legs further apart with his knees. I reached behind me, finding the thin string of my T-back and drew it to one side offering myself to him. His fingers ran over my ass, finding my pussy lips. My panties were sodden, my pussy sopping. I could hear the liquid sound as his fingers slipped into my vagina, slopping in and out.

He laughed at my shame. I just shivered in sluttish anticipation. I was going to be fucked again in this dirty back alley, I was a debased street hooker ripe and juicy for this humiliation, but I didn't care, I wanted his cock. I wanted Clive inside me now, this guy who had paid a few dollars to fuck me against the wall in this deserted alley.

Now I could feel his hard tumescent cock slick with my saliva pushing between my legs. Pushing into my thigh-gap. It slid over my ass hole before finding my labia gliding back and forth over my liquid opening, rubbing against my clit. I felt weak at the knees, and impatient to be penetrated his rock hard penis.

'Pleeease, come inside... I want...' I whined desperately wriggling my ass against him pressing my lubricated clitoris down harder onto his sliding shaft. It was so pathetic. I was squealing with sluttish desire at the exquisite sensations as his cock rubbed against my clit.

'Fuck! You gorgeous little slut.' He said hoarsely.

He pushed at my entrance. The muscles of my introitus offered brief painful resistance causing me to gasp. He pushed hard and his glans forced entry into my vagina as I moaned loudly, the friction of my narrow channel eased by my slimy wetness. My vaginal muscles gipped on his penis, clasping him tightly as he progressively forced them apart, sliding firmly, progressively up inside my small, yielding, liquid body. I whimpered as he pushed up into me deeper, each thrust jerking me against the wall.

At last I had taken the full length of his fat penis and I could feel his tip pressing against my cervix making me cry out. He pulled back then thrust forwards again and again, my whole body jolting at each impact. He took hold of my hips and manoeuvred me sideways, then pushed me forwards, bending my small, slender form over the bin. My fingers sought the metal rim and I held on. Hard, hard, his body pounded into me, into my sucking hole, the squelching wet sounds from my pussy accompanying the moaning and squealing escaping my lips.

'Oh fuck! Ohhhh...Ohhhh! Oh! Fuck!' I felt disoriented, in a state of shameful bliss. I was enraptured as my body, surely meant only for my husband, was ravished, violated, impaled by his boss.

Oh my God, it was so shocking, I really was a whore, I felt exultant, I was a dirty street hooker being fucked, bent over a bin in a dark back alley... I was possessed by feelings of sheer lust. I felt like a pint-sized sex-doll, skewered by the tumescent dick of this great white towering body that loomed over me. His big hands were inside my dress massaging my small boobs, squeezing and pinching my nipples sending new bolts of electricity through me, adding to the squalid, rapturous, sensations that were driving me out of my mind.

I pushed back now as he paused, standing still. I squirmed against his cock, a complete wanton tart, thrusting backwards, driving his cock in and out of me, whimpering at the piercing, terrible feelings of pleasure that were suffusing my body. It was shocking, unbelievable, delirious. I was writhing in his grasp bucking back against him. My body seemed possessed, I was a succubus, desperate to orgasm, jolting again and again against him, my ass slapping against his thighs.

He delivered a sharp stinging smack on my ass. I cried out again, my head jerking up and I gripped onto the edge of the bin in front me as his heavy frame once again began jack-hammering my slender body. Like the sluttish whore I was, I could feel the pressure growing, rising, starting to overflow... I couldn't contain myself much longer, I was desperate. I could feel a scream rising deep inside. The feeling was rising, growing, I couldn't hold it.

He was fucking me for all he was worth. It was painful, but I wanted it... him, I wanted everything. My eyes were watering, my pussy was sloshing, the metal bin was rocking now, banging against the concrete repeatedly as I was bumped against it, impaled by his cock ramming up into my cunt. He was grunting loudly now, and I was beyond caring what I was saying. We were both wet with sweat. I was brazen, I was crazy, I was almost incoherent as he fucked me. The piercing joy couldn't be contained any more.

'Oh God, Unngh!...Yes, yes, yes!... Unnh... fuck me... unnnh... nnngh!... Oh God...' I was so close, 'Oh my fucking God!... Unnnh! Yes! Oh God... Oh!...Oh God I'm coming! Ahhhhh!'

And I screamed out in ecstatic abandon. In the dark alley, a blinding orgasmic light hit me. I spasmed against him in sheer joy, squeezing on his penis, squeezing him as he continued thrusting in and out of my body with cresting urgency, until he too groaned loudly.

'Oh fuck! Fuck! Yesss! Oh my God.'

His throbbing cock, gripped deep inside me spurting out his seed. I could feel the jets against my cervix through the condom's latex. He jerked several more times against my body, as I clamped down on him, trying to hold him tightly inside, waves of blissful, golden warmth still reverberated through me. I shuddered again, my spasms gradually lessening. He let go of me and pulled back, his cock plopping out of my pussy.

He pulled off the soggy condom tossing it aside. I slumped against the bin, my ass still exposed, breathing heavily and feeling my heart still pounding. Clive stepped back and pulled up his trousers, as I pushed myself up and turned leaning for support against the bin. He was still a jerk, but I was delighted by the way he had fucked me. I smiled at him.

'I have to say that was just amazing. God! You are a total slut, but you have one sweet pussy.' He conceded. 'Pity I'm leaving tomorrow. No chance for you to love me long time! You know, you could make a lot more money if you came over to the UK... girl like you could do really well over there.'

'Thank you, Sir.' I was surprised when he handed me $20. He must really have liked me!

'Well, look forward to seeing you again sometime. Bye now.' He turned and walked back towards the plaza.

I rearranged my thong and dress and tidied my hair as well as I could. Back in the alley, one of the other whores let me use her brush. I realized James would be there soon. Thankfully the police had moved on so I made my way over towards the jewellery shop. I stopped at a stall to buy a can of Pepsi. I swirled it around my mouth, tasting a pepsi and sperm cocktail, and swallowed it washing down all traces of cum. I really didn't want James to smell sperm on my breath. Along the road I noticed another stall selling jewellery I walked over and looked at the actually rather attractive pieces. I picked up a thin chain with a small jade-like pendant. Haggling briefly I bought it with my earnings, putting it round my neck. I My body was still humming but I was calmer now. I couldn't wait to see James.

12