All Comments on 'Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 07'

by zoeleong

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 3 years ago

Not quite the depth and tension of previous chapters. Do not just draw it out for the sake of another chapter or two. Better to wrap and begin something new and exciting, true or not. Nevertheless, for overall excellence, you deserve the top score. Your innocence plus sluttiness has commanded quite a large audience.

kajkellikajkellialmost 3 years ago

DrZlut, glad to see you are out of danger and just enjoying the dark alleys of Bangggggkock.

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 3 years ago

Just as we thought she could go no lower ! Another fantastic episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write a great story here! I do hope you don't let the protagonist go back to her nice London life after this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really have a talent for writing. After you shut keep writing, make another series that is totally fictional.

XerXesXuXerXesXualmost 3 years ago

5*

‘Introitus.’ New to me, but I’m sure I’ll use it.

Anecdote.

I was in a bar in Pattaya drinking and admiring the dancers, and one started eye-fencing. At the end of her set she came and sat next to me and grabbed my arm. I thought she was one of those who would smile and hold on until you paid them to go away, but she spoke English, well. I told her I was from London and where I worked. She asked, “Do you know the **** Restaurant?”

“Yes.”

“I work there.”

It turned out she was on holiday and the Mamasan was her aunt, and her idea of a fun holiday was to work in the bar.

I asked her if she went bar-fine.

She brightened, “Of course.”

I toyed with the idea of bar-fining her and exchanging home phone numbers, but my workplace frequently booked tables for office functions at that restaurant. I had visions of her serving at table and turning to me and saying, “Remember me, you bar-fined me in Pattaya?”

Pity.

SensitiveheadSensitiveheadalmost 3 years ago

Holey moley Zoe, you write fucking fantastic stuff! Our slutty little heroine is so depraved and debauched I just love it. Got this filthy old pervert hooked...............

auhound49auhound49almost 3 years ago
When James takes her...

I hope she gives all to him, including an unprotected cunt so she can be a gambling whore - a whore who gambles with pregnancy for the extra pleasure of her client.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really epic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mesmerized can't wait for the rest of the story. Great writing but I want to see you back in London and safe.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 3 years ago

I do not think many of the commentators realize that you claim this is real. And I for one believe you, granting some literary license. Please do not diverge into fiction in this story. We know how it ends, so when that happens you will have created a masterpiece. Then start another, fiction or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! More please! Ying/you can still take some. We don't want to leave you/her.

ledudesomeledudesomealmost 3 years ago

I'm hoping for an alternate ending when you're all wrapped up, telling us your darkest fantasies of what might have happened had things gone a little differently. Great story!

zoeleongzoeleongalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Oh! Haha... an alternate ending? I hadn't really thought of that.

Jimhorst54Jimhorst54almost 2 years ago

As an alternate ending Ying could have used her prize money to help her friends at the bar. But the I am a romantic at heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzoeleong@zoeleong
I was born in London, and grew up in UK. I'm mix race. Work as doctor. I published a few stories on Amazon also as Zoe Ling. If you like I'm on zleong341 at G Mail dot com