Chinese Puzzle Bondage Redux

Story Info
An erotic session of binding a slave tighter and tighter.
1.2k words
4.48
3.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally playtime. I was always so sexually excited when these sessions started, never knowing what Master had planned for me. He always mixed it up to keep me guessing. My lack of foresight only added to my feeling of erotic helplessness, a form of mental foreplay.

Master commanded me to strip before kneeling next to his desk. An enticing pink satin box sat next to him. He had already selected the toys for today. He reached in and simply handed me my large butt plug and the tube of lube. I dutifully dribbled a generous strip of shiny transparent lube down the length of the rubber penis. I fingerpainted it to smear the lubricant around, lovingly coating every surface with its slippery goo. I then bent over and lined up the plug with my sphincter. I pushed out with my ass, and as I relaxed, it sucked a bit of the plug in. I pushed out again and again, and the rubber phallus entered me deeper with every pause. The plug always feels so much larger in my ass than it looks when sitting in my hand! I let out a grunt as my sphincter finally settled around the neck of the silicone dick.

Master smiled as he looked down at me. He clearly enjoyed the show I put on. The next toy was my remote-controlled bullet vibrator, already merrily buzzing away in a low-medium setting. I knew the delightful toy would get me excited, but these vibrations weren't strong enough to orgasm to. This setting induced a teasing foreplay. I smiled as I nestled it right on my clit. I loved where this was headed!

Master reached into the box again, and pulled out my gleaming stainless steel chastity belt. Pink rubber coated all the edges, giving it a feminine touch. I noticed the key wasn't in the lock. I wrapped the belt around my waist. I ran the rear cable over the plug, pulling it between my legs and sealed the vibrator beneath its metal front plate. As I yanked to snap the crotch strap shut, I grunted as the plug was forced a bit deeper in my ass. The ominous "click" let both of us know my fate was sealed. I ran my hands up and down the metal plate. I couldn't touch the vibrator buzzing away underneath, much as I wanted to.

Master's next toy choice was my panel ball gag. He had already taped the chastity belt key to the inside. I smiled before shoving the bright pink foam ball into my mouth. It was just the right mix of firmness and squishy to fill my mouth. The transparent sheet of plastic covered the lower half of my face from cheek to cheek, preventing any attempts to remove the foam ball. Master enjoyed seeing the ball trapped in my mouth, my lips sealed around it. I wrapped the gag around it. I let out a "mwwwmff? Mwwff mffm mmm mmffwm."

Master smiled, and his eyes glistened. "I do so enjoy your gagspeak. Especially when I can't understand a word."

Master received a pair of strong glossy pantyhose out of the box. He said, "Put the pantyhose on, knees first to keep your legs in position. I dutifully struggled to tug them on. They were tight, but the pantyhose was advertised as being unbreakable! Once they were on, my feet were trapped pressed up against my butt. I was completely unable to stand. Master tucked the key from my gag deep into the pantyhose on my right leg. He wrapped a leather strap around my ankle and thigh, further securing my leg in its kneeling position. He locked it in place and tucked the key into the left leg of the pantyhose. Another strap secured that limb in position.

Master placed the key to the left leg strap in my right hand, and guided my grip into a tight fist. He slid my arm into the leg of a second pair of strong glossy pantyhose, all the way to the end. He pulled out a strap, and wrapped it around my wrist, trapping my firm grip on the key. He then bent my arm to have my wrist next to my armpit and wrapped the band around to keep that limb completely folded. Master used a small luggage lock to keep the strap in place before pointedly setting the key into my left hand. I made a fist, and Master used the other leg of the pantihose to trap my left arm in place. Another strap was applied around my wrist, and securely locked, trapping my arms into chicken wing pose. I tested my immobility. I couldn't release the keys, and my grip through the pantyhose was limited to a timid pinching motion. Master taped the key to this strap to the bridge of my nose. It was right in front of my face, yet I would remain bound. The crotch portion of the pantyhose covered my head, giving my vision a glossy, slightly blurred aspect.

Master pulled a bright pink leotard out of the satin box. He guided my knees through the leg holes, but my feet didn't make it through, they were trapped within the garment's grasp. He helped my elbows through the arm holes, setting the shoulder straps in place without wrinkles. I felt the snug leotard on my body, pressing a bit more on the chastity belt, yet I could do nothing about it.

Master's final pick from the box was a lovely black leather collar, engraved with an emerald Celtic knotwork design. I felt privileged to wear this; the workmanship was like fine jewelry. Master wrapped the collar around my neck and threaded it through the shoulder straps of the leotard. After the lock clicked shut, he held the toy box upside down to show it was empty.

Master set me on my knees and elbows like a pet, and placed a computer monitor on the floor. He cooed, "You're such a good girl." and proceeded to type out the story of what he just did to me. I read the words form his erotic story as the vibrator buzzed away, stimulating my hormones into overdrive. Master reached over, and playfully patted me on the butt. I grunted as the butt plug was shifted deep inside of me, and stumbled a bit from my precarious knees and elbows position. Master chuckled in amusement, "You're such a pretty pet."

We both knew I was completely helpless; I had to wait for the collar key that sealed everything else inside. Only then could I take off the leotard, squirm to the key to the left leg strap to retrieve the key to the right leg strap. I would then struggle to free my left arm, followed by my right arm, remove the gag, and then could I release the chastity belt. My reward would be the orgasm that I deeply craved as Master enjoyed the squirming show.

When Master almost finished typing out his version of this story, he looked down at me. "You've been such a good girl. I've enjoyed your timid grunts and your writhing, subconsciously clenching your ass around the plug. I hid the key to the collar and your vibrator remote in different places. You can get one now; the other will have to wait. The choice is yours. He finished his story with, "The key to the collar is under the bathmat. Your vibrator remote is by your nightstand."

I hurriedly scampered off on my knees and elbows like a pet, headed for my nightstand. I'd remain his pet for a while longer.