Chinese Wife Fucks Colleague

Story Info
Chinese Wife takes her first strange cock from a colleague.
779 words
3.49
30.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soundly asleep... when I heard the dog get up from his sleeping spot next to my bed... he growled softly as he walked to the door... I was still groggy and not awake... when I heard a voice talking to the dog... as I sat up in bed prepared to jump out... a familiar soft voice said "do not be scared Jeff just me"... I then saw JJ standing in my bedroom doorway with his cell phone flashlight illuminating his face... it was still pitch black outside... I picked up my cell phone and the clock said it was 5:30am... JJ then said "I am going upstairs now"... and with that I saw his light and his shadow go up the stairs...

He did not hear a knock on Lian's door... instead he just pushed the door open and walked in and shut the door behind him... I did not hear a startled yell or scream... I did hear soft muffled speaking in Chinese... then the soft sound of kissing... after just a minute... I heard soft moaning... and the repetitive sound of the headboard knocking into the wall... and the bed frame squeaking... it was unmistakable... JJ had come into my house in the dark hours of early morning.. walked up to my wife's bedroom... and began fucking her... I was about to walk up the stairs to hear better.... When my phone began vibrating... I looked down and was receiving a messenger call... I answered... JJ simply said "I want you to hear me fucking your wife"... then I heard clearly the unmistakable sound of my wife moaning... and softly saying things in Chinese... but also "Oh Yes" repetitively in English... and the wet sound of a cock driving into and back out of a tight wet pussy...

Then I heard JJ say "Jeff do you hear me fucking Lian? I have my cock deep inside your wife's tight pussy! She feels good. I am not going to last long." Then he spoke to Lian in Chinese for a minute... and I heard Lian's continued moaning... then I heard her say "Oh God! Jeff it feels so good. I love JJ's cock."

Then my phone chimed and I looked and JJ had sent a video call... Now I was not only hearing my wife being fucked by a colleague and friend... but see it as well. Oh God I was so hard... what a sight... the camera was showing the unmistakable sight of JJ's hard long thick cock driving into Lian's tight wet trimmed cunt... then they moved the camera away so I had a full view of both their bodies... and faces... and could see JJ kissing Lian aggressively... while Lian's hands moved from JJ's back to his ass... cupping his tight muscular ass cheeks... and pulling him into her... helping to drive his cock deeper and deeper into her wet pussy.

Now almost as quickly as it had begun.. it was moving toward climax... JJ's pace was becoming frantic... his ass tightly clenching with each deep and powerful thrust... Then he raised further up and out from Lian's body... and drove harder and deeper... one...two... three... four... five... long powerful thrust... and his ass clinched fully up... his legs were taut... and he collapsed onto Lian's chest... and was tense from head to toe...for a few more seconds as his body spasmed... Lian to that as her cue to thrust her hips up toward his pelvis... and use her tight cunt to milk his cock for all the sperm his balls had ejaculated... and pull his ass toward her with her hands...

Then as suddenly as it began... it was ending... JJ was not cuddling.. he was standing up... wiping his cock off with a hand towel... pulling his shorts up... he took one more full body scan of Lian's body on his video... and zoomed in and focused on her hairy pussy... which was glistening... he stuck a finger inside and moved it about for a second... then there was a rushing out of white milking cum... in huge volumes... and then he was quickly walking out the door... and the call ended...

Just then he entered my room... Jeff I have just fucked your wife... I enjoyed it very much... thank you... I am changing my running routine so unless it is raining or too cold... I will stop by the same time every morning to fuck Lian... You can now wear your "Green Hat"... I am going to keep enjoying sex with Lin as you offered...

I will see you tonight when my family and I come over for dinner...