Chinkerbelle, Ass-slut

Story Info
Chinese girl atones with her ass.
1.9k words
3.95
22.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is a grunter this one. He grunts in his excitement. He is close, thrusting hard inside me and holding my hips. It is only his second time with me. I doubt he gets many girls, it is still new and exciting to him, to be with a woman at all, let alone in this way with a slender Chinese girl as beautiful as I am.

Old me was too beautiful for him. Old me would never have given him the time of day, never let him bury his cock deep up my ass and spurt his hot sperm inside me. I am beautiful. It is not conceited. It is just a fact like water is wet. Some people are. I have no conceit in me anymore. It has been fucked out of me. Chinkerbelle has neither conceit, nor pride. Perhaps when I was still Lily I was proud but that was then, that was before. Before Master turned me into Chinkerbelle.

Grunter-boy moans, holds me tight, inside me he is erupting, emptying himself. He says all the things boys say, all the 'oh fucks' and 'oh my Gods' that they all say when they use me.

He pulls out of me, steps away.

I dutifully raise my ass and lower my head down to the bed again, I wiggle my rump in invitation. I know my part and will not be whipped by Master tonight for tardiness. I brace myself for the next guy. The bed creaks, he kneels behind me. His hands part my cheeks, his swollen plumlike cockhead presses against my little hole. I always instinctively try and hold my breath and be still when they push inside me, but when they are really big sometimes I still panic a little.

He is number five. The last for tonight. When he has done, pumped his cum into my ass like the first four I get to go home.

It is Saturday night. I always take five different cocks in my ass every Saturday night. That's my obligation.

That's part of my punishment. Part of it.

I am Chinkerbelle-Once-Was-Lily. I am nineteen years old.

When I was Lily I did not do this. I did not do this or the other things. I was just Lily then. I studied economics. I went out with my friends. I dated Master.

He was not Master then. He was just Ryan. My boyfriend.

The last guy cums, pulls out, leaves. My asshole is awash with all their sperm. Master puts my buttplug in. He likes to keep all the guys cum in, likes me to know it's all there soaking into me.

Tomorrow morning I will see Josh. Josh is always my scheduled Sunday boy. I make sure of that. My asshole is so sore and tender after my Saturday night gangbang that he is the only boy I can trust to be my daily assfuck the morning after. He is not big but mainly he is gentle.

Josh is a fat dorky guy. He is Master's gaming buddy. He lost his virginity in my ass, a present from Master, and has never been with anyone else. He is quiet. He is not rough in my ass and does not hurt me like the others.

I will kneel on his bed, hold apart my little cheeks for him while he rubs lube into my bottom. He says oh my God and you're amazing and you're so beautiful the whole time. He never lasts long, another reason he is my Sunday boy. Sometimes if I am not too sore I let him have another go in my ass later in the week just because he is the only one of them who is ever nice to me.

I will tell Master afterwards that it was Josh that fucked my ass today. He will pull my cheeks apart and examine inside me, for cum, then allow me to update my spreadsheet for the day for him. I keep my records current or I get the whip.

I take a cock in my ass every day. Punishment for what I did to Ryan.

Never the same cock two days in a row. That's the rule.

Except for every Saturday night when I take five different cocks. For what I did to Ryan.

Master chooses some of the cocks for me. All of his friends are on the list. Others he makes me go out and find. Anyone used once goes on my list. I roster them on.

I have to add a new cock every week. I have to find it. That's part of the punishment too.

For what I did to Ryan.

When Ryan became Master and turned Lily into Chinkerbelle he laid out all the rules. Mapped out my fate. How I live now.

I rise each day. Master changes my duct tape. It stings when he removes it. My pussy is always taped shut with thick black tape. He allows me to pee once in the morning, once at noon and once before I go to bed. He retapes me each time, more stinging. Every man that mounts my ass each day, all the guys that line up behind me each Saturday night, my tape reminds them and me of what I am. What I am for. Reminds me that my pussy is strictly out of bounds until my punishment is over. I am their ass slut.

I rise. I am taped. My cheeks spread, my man of the day will fuck me in the ass. Master checks and we update my spreadsheet. Another day done. Another day closer to when Chinkerbelle will go and I can become just Lily again.

We started on the 1st February, I am about ten weeks in now, ten weeks of the six months I must serve for what I did. I am to be fucked in the ass another 171 times before I am free. It's all listed in his spreadsheet.

They all talk about me at College. How I am a slut. How I love being fucked in the ass. How I can't get enough of it and have white guys line up to fuck my ass every Saturday. Chinkerbelle can't get enough cocks in her shithole they say.

They are wrong though. I hate it. I hate being fucked in the ass. I hate everything about it. It's humiliating. It hurts. It's gross. On Saturdays on all fours on the bed sometimes I peek back over my shoulders and I see them in their line behind me stroking their cocks and waiting their turn and something breaks in me. I see my father's face and how ashamed he would be. How ashamed he would be of his little girl Lily. My head hangs in shame. My lips quiver, when I arise when the last of them is done my knees tremble.

The worst part is finding the new guy each week. Lily was shy with guys. She lost her virginity to Ryan. Master makes Chinkerbelle dress like a slut and hunt for a man each week. I must follow Master's instructions. Cheeks crimson with humiliation I will whisper in a guy's ear that I want his white cock in my ass. They must all be white. Master vets my choice. Sometimes he says no, I know that guy, he's a jerk he's not getting any ass. I have to send the guy away and then humiliate myself again finding a replacement.

No, wait, even that isn't the worst. The worst was Professor Henderson. Master said I had to give my bottom to one of the College faculty. This was the hardest of all. They are not strangers in bars that I invite to sodomise me. They are men I know. Men that teach me.

I chose Professor Henderson because I know him best. That made it slightly easier. He had always been nice to me. In his office I made my offer. He was stunned. He stumbled with his words, I don't understand. He said you are a young girl, you don't mean this, you have excellent grades, you don't need to do this, I am too old for you.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to run away. I just wanted to be Lily again, not offering my anus to a kindly confused man twice my age. Yet if not him I had to go through the humiliation with another academic. So I turned my back on him, bent over his desk, flipped my skirt up and slid my white cotton panties down my slender thighs.

My heart skipped a beat then started pounding so hard. He stood there silently, still confused.

"Please. Please. I need this. I need your cock in my ass. Please."

My cheeks burned as I said it. He will think I am saying I want this, I want him. I didn't want this! I just meant if not you I have to go through this with another staff member. Please spare me that, just fuck my ass and spare me that.

"Please. Please fuck me in the ass"

The last of Lily's pride died that day.

His hands came to my bare hips. I flinched. He stroked my asscheeks. "Oh Jesus" he said and then I heard the sound of his zipper. He was nervous and I took hold of him and guided the head of his cock to my pre-greased anus.

The thing I discovered that day was my physical limit. After the first few painful days of being Chinkerbelle I opened more easily to men. Six inches no longer made my eyes bulge and my hands scrabble at the pillow in shame and pain and fear. I am a tiny girl and it was not easy to learn to take men this way. It became eight inches that made me bite my pillow and feel my insides were tearing. Then that too became easier. Slightly.

Yet I was not prepared for Professor Henderson, how big he was. I learnt that first time with him the limit of what a small Chinese girl can take. There is adjusting and learning and elasticity and opening for a man and then there is a hard physical limit and he took me there, there to the point where anything more meant stitches. The unit of measurement for a girl at maximal anal stretching? A Henderson.

He never saw me or treated me the same way after that first time. I was no longer the innocent student he joked with so friendly. I saw it in his eyes. I was the slut that he buggered in his office once a fortnight when I have him rostered on.

One day this will end. I will be Lily again. Can I ever really be Lily again?

Chinkerbelle isn't forever. 171 more assfucks and I am free. The duct tape will come off and I will get my pussy back. Master will become Ryan again.

I will have atoned for what I did to him.

We had fought, I thought we were breaking up and it was breaking my heart. I had a glass of wine with a guy in his room. I am a small girl and it takes little to get me tipsy. It was just one glass. I was missing Ryan. I felt lonely.

Though I had never done it before I let this guy put it in my ass.

It was a Saturday night.