Rebecca's Tale

Story Info
An Asian breeding mare and her White Master
2.5k words
4.37
31k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake cocooned in soft feminine warmth, nestled between the pinay and the new Japanese girl. My legs are entwined with the pinay girl, her sleeping face between my breasts. She is tiny. I want to lie in bed longer, just basking and lazing, enjoying the warmth of naked flesh against mine.

The other girls are rising though, soon the slave quarters will be full of voice and girlish laughter.

It is Friday morning, the day of the Choosing. Mistress will be here soon, she will name the Chosen and lead them away.

There are eight of us in the slave quarters. We share two big beds every night, however many of us are not in Master's bed. He comes to the quarters and picks one girl, or two, or three. Sometimes four. We scamper and plead, tease him, play cute, wanting to be picked, to spend the night moaning in animal heat and worshipping Him.

Today is different though. We will not see Him today, we will not be led away on our leashes to take His cock. Mistress will come instead, to name the Chosen pair and lead them both away.

There is excitement in the air before the Chosen are named. My heart pounds, my pussy drips. Please let it be me!

A girl is never Chosen in her first month here. She must learn the ways of the Chateau and Master instead. My sister and I have been here for three months now. Our first month was full of our training. We learnt to obey, we learnt the rules and rituals that guide our lives. How to kneel in the prescribed manner, when we may raise our eyes or speak, how to please Him, how to tease Him. Our asses are trained to take Him, many a night I present my little yellow bottom as an offering to my God. Our pussies are trained too, to spring to eager wet hunger in an instant, kept needy and hot and greedy by constant stimulation and never release.

Woe be the girl that cums, her whipping and other punishments severe! We grovel before Master, we fuck our little drooling holes without shame in front of Him, we writhe in our long desperate hunger. Ah the heat, the heat that Master keeps us in, it burns, burns. At night those of us not in Master's bed we play with each other, fingers and tongues roam. Excitement, pleasure, need. Never release. Oh how we burn, our cunts steam and dribble. Oh Master is cruel!!

Taken to His Bed, He torments us more, our pussies a river. Caressed by Him, licked by Him, cumming still forbidden. In our lust we devour Him, we slurp hungrily on His fat throbbing cock like the nasty asian whores He has made us. Our mouths two or three at a time on His long swollen white shaft we savour and adore His masculine scent and taste like only a long starved female beast can.

His spurtings are like sweet nectar to us. My sister is still shy when we suck Him together, she looks away still when I try and meet her gaze. Her face is red and flushed with embarrassment despite the heat and lust in her eyes. Our cheeks touch, our tongues meet as they encircle Him. It excites me even further. I want to look into her eyes as the hot white cum erupts, spurting over our cheeks side by side. I cup her chin and we lick each other's face clean but she closes her eyes still.

Our mouths and bottoms spermed we spend the nights with Master with our excitement ever grown but never satisfied. Never do our aching puffy cunts get the long probing we burn for, never do we get to cum no matter how many times His teasing brings us to the edge. It is our mouths and asses only that He uses.

The taking of a pussy is reserved to the Chosen. Orgasms are only allowed to the Chosen.

It is Friday, the day of the Choosing. Mistress will be here soon. She will name the pair and lead them away. They will spend the day in the breeding kennel.

We will not see Master today, He will not take any of us to His bed on a Friday. He stays away from us, denying Himself the several releases He has with His harem every other day. Instead He contains Himself. His balls swell and fill, full of seed ready for tomorrow's breeding.

We are excited, animated. Pussy lips glisten, pussies are rubbed. There is no shame in it any longer. We often rub together or rub each other. It inflames us even further in our needy desperation. The squishy sound of fingers in wet yellow pussy. Feminine moans.

Please, please, please let it be me. Let me be Chosen.

Mistress is here.

Anticipation thick in the air.

The usual 'good morning girls' chit chat but I can barely listen in my excitement. Get on with it I think!

"The first Chosen breeding mare is Rebecca. Her cycle is right, she is ripe, fertile. She will be bred tomorrow."

My heart skips a beat. I am Chosen!

Mistress is putting a leash to my collar. I will be taken away to the breeding kennel and she will return and announce the second Chosen. The other girls are kept waiting in suspense. It is Master's way of further tormenting us! In my kennel I will not hear the second naming.

Mistress clicks and points to the door. I get on my knees as expected. She tugs the leash and I begin crawling.

She takes me away. I have not seen the kennels before but returning girls speak of them.

My kennel is sparse, just blankets on the floor, and my food and water bowls. I sit, I wait, I doze. Time passes. With no other amusement, I play with my eager pussy, fingering myself over and over again until I am a moaning mess, a drooling needy she-beast longing for my mating. Visions of being taken, His fat swollen cock, shrieking with my long denied orgasms, fill my head. Trained as I am, I still struggle not to cum. Oh Master!

I am not always alone. Twice during the day one of the other girls is brought to me for an hour, for company, and to keep me in heat. A breeding mare must be in high heat Master always says. The pinay is first, she kneels between my spread legs, her fingers search, her tongue swipes, flutters, her soft little lips suck on my swollen clit. Oh God, she is good, I pant and thrust my pussy into her face. Her pretty little tongue probes at my asshole and I see stars. Must.. not cum.. I have held on for all these months... her tongue pushing deeper into my intimate place, moving, licking... her knowing experienced fingers strumming my clit, her thumb buried up my puffy cunt... ah... must... hold on.. oh God... for Master... I am lost, lost.. l am reduced to nothing but moaning writhing cunt ready for cock...

At last she leaves, face and lips glistening with my cuntjuices. I am a wreck, heart pounding, pussy achy and throbbing.

Time passes.

Mistress comes and does my hair, she says I must look my best for Him for my mating. Mating... the word sends my pussy throbbing anew... she is stroking my neck tenderly. I will be a good little mount for Him she says, I am a good girl and will milk Him deeply she says. She says if it takes this round I will be moved to the breeders quarters. If not perhaps I will be Chosen again next month, we will see.

Hair done, she works her finger deep inside me, I lean against her and moan. She smiles, her thumb brushes my clit. "Needy little yellow cunt now aren't you?", she says. "Not long now, little slut."

I know I am one of her favourites. I spend a lot of time some days with my face buried between her legs. She reads, watches Netflix, I lick, working my tongue up my white goddesses' pussy and her puckered little asshole. Not for her our long suffering denial, hers is long shrieking orgasms from flickering little asian tongues.

A final caress of my pulsing clit and she is gone. She says one of the Chinese girls will spend an hour with me, rousing me still further and then at long last I will be ready for Him. To take His seed.

An hour, one more hour of sighing and moaning as my tender swollen nipples are tweaked and sucked, my clit teased, nuzzled, tortured once again. I can't... I can't take more... the heat in me so intense now... I burn... I need...

Mistress' voice. It is time. The tongue stops. Chinese fingers slip out of my asshole and pussy.

Time.

Time to be taken.

Mistress puts my leash on. I kneel, ass high, face to the floor. Footsteps. She is leaving.

I dare not raise my head. My heart pounds. My pussy swollen with need so much it hurts now is drooling, dripping. My cheeks are burning hotly. I feel myself trembling.

More footsteps, heavier behind me. He is approaching.

I do not look. His hand takes my leash. He tugs, I start to crawl. I keep my eyes low. He has not spoken.

He leads me into the next room. There is a low narrow bench on the floor. Breeding mares are always taken on all fours, we all know this. The returning girls talk of it, the bench under their belly supporting them as Master pounds them hard. Sometimes He ties their hands behind their backs. My heart skips at the sight of the breeding bench, so near now, my knees shake as I crawl to it.

Up, His strong hands guide me, over the bench I go. My ass is elevated, my swollen cuntlips glistening and on full display. A female animal in heat ready to be taken by a male. I wiggle my rump in delicious anticipation. I hear my own heavy breathing.

His hands cup my breasts from behind, squeezing and tugging on my rock hard nipples. They are sore from months of frustration, tender to the touch. I whimper in both pleasure and pain. He massages them firmly but lovingly. I soar. I am with the Gods.

His hands come away. I am panting openly now in hunger. He still has not said a word, and I dare not.

Crack! Ah... the crack of the belt across my ass... it comes alive in a surge of sudden stinging pain... all breeding mares are whipped... it is His way. He says it rouses us, brings blood to our cunts. Again and again I whimper as the belt comes down over and over. A dozen strokes. Whimpering, panting, faces flushed, cunts swollen, sore and drooling with pent up desire this is what He brings us to.

The whipping stops. I know what it means. I brace myself, my excitement unbearable. My heart is near bursting in my breast.

Oh it is so big. The giant head pushing slightly at my cuntmouth. I want... I want to push hard, impaling myself on it, thrusting back burying it deep within me. Lost in my animal sluttiness I want to fuck Him like a crazed beast, my greedy little cunt sucking the cum from His balls. This is the worst... oh He teases me with it... I can't stand it... don't tease me Master. I wish I could speak just so I can beg like a degraded whore for what I need.

Then it is pushing within, inch by swollen inch. My eyes bulge at receiving him finally. Oh God Master, my White God. Another inch, then the last. I am claimed, owned. I am His.

He is moving within me, conquering my tight little cunt, His property. His hands grip my hips, He pulls me back onto Him. I am a good girl, I clench and squeeze and hold Him, near delirious in the pleasure of the mount.

All the months, all the torment, the denial, the frustration, all the hunger built up and stored within me for this moment. I can cum. I can cum over and over. He allows it now.

And oh God how I cum. I shriek, I whimper, I cry out over and over 'Oh Master!', not caring I have spoken, or if He will whip me for it. He tames my yellow cunt, He pulls my nipples, He spanks my ass while he thrusts. And I cum. Oh God how I cum. I cum again. I cum again. The bench holds me up or I would collapse.

I shriek one last time and He is pouring Himself within me.

He strokes my hair, eases me off the bench. My cunt is a river with my juices and thick with His seed. I lick His cock clean lovingly. I burrow into His side. He lets me. He nuzzles my shoulder and says I was a good mare. The first words He has spoken tonight. I am proud, sated. Happy. My cunt pulses again, now with fulfilled satisfaction. I feel I am glowing, floating. He caresses me tenderly and murmurs in my ear.

After a time He says stay. I do not wipe between my legs, I know better.

He is gone for a while. When He returns His cock is wet and slimy. He has served the other mare. I clean Him with my mouth again, tasting the unknown girl's juices, her feminine musk. He stirs in my mouth, growing once again to His full length.

Each breeding mare always receives two servings. He is ready to give me my second.

Once again over the bench, once again I receive him. Once again, I shriek and whimper my cunt stuffed full of the cock I have craved all these months. Once again I am allowed to cum. Once again I do, milking His balls deeply, fulfilling my purpose.

He goes to serve the other mare a second time.

I am sleepy after my second dose, my happy cunt dribbling with His seed. I will sleep bound face to pussy with the other Chosen. It is His way, His ritual.

He brings the other mare in on her leash. I see my sister's face. I see the embarrassment in it, face flushed still with the night's pleasure. She won't look at me, my poor shy beautiful sister who won't meet my eyes when we suck Him together.

I see my sister's beautiful embarrassed, happy just fucked face.

Then I see my sister's puffy well fucked cunt descending onto my face dribbling His cum as Master pushes her down. He binds us. Footsteps, the light goes off. He is gone.

She wriggles a little trying to hold her cunt off my face but it is no use. She weakens and her soft warm pussylips spread over my face. She oozes Him onto me.

I start to lick. She is embarrassed, she murmurs 'stop it' into my own cunt but her little clit is honest, it swells and grows. I suck on it.

Who knows when we will get to cum again?

I lick

I lick

Her lips find my clit and start to move. Good girl.

If it takes we will be moved to the breeders quarters but now we have til morning.