Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 09

Story Info
Cuckolding and emasculation of Medieval Lit professor.
1.2k words
3.67
2.1k
3

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked around town for about an hour without hearing from Brooke. Growing increasingly anxious, I texted her, receiving the reply: still talking, need more time

After another half an hour, I texted again and she responded: same

About a half an hour after that, Brooke texted: it's OK to come back now. bring bottle of Gentleman Jack. NOT Jack Daniels Old #7! very important!

This text confused and troubled me. Brooke liked to drink, including whiskey, but like me, she usually preferred single malt scotch to bourbon. I had to think this must be some request of Luke's and, as you can imagine, that did not make me happy.

After I picked up a bottle of Gentleman Jack at the liquor store in town, I returned to the house, opening the front door with trepidation. To say that my apprehension was justified is a massive understatement, as I discovered upon entering the living room the unspeakably horrific site of Brooke, naked and kneeling on the hardwood floor. Luke, also naked, stood over her with one of his large feet on the side of her face, pressing it into the floor, as he was thrusting in and out of her from behind. I, of course, was far too poorly endowed to even think of ever being able to have anal sex with a woman, yet it was instantly apparent to me that that was what I was witnessing. Luke was slender but muscular, clearly some kind of athlete, with a large tattoo on his right bicep. There were red splotches apparent on Brooke's buttocks, where Luke obviously had hit her, or had produced the same effect by slamming his body against her. Brooke was moaning loudly, whether in ecstasy or in pain -- or some combination of the two -- was not immediately clear to me. I threw the bottle down on the couch and started to walk over towards them with some ridiculous notion of rescuing Brooke from Luke's anal onslaught.

Brooke said through her moans, "Oh, god, Luke...Walter, stay the fuck away from us!"

Thus, she made it unambiguously clear to me that she had zero desire to be rescued. So much for defending her honor. So much for chivalry. But, if I'm being honest, there was part of me that was relieved, because I couldn't imagine how physically confronting Luke would end in anything other than disaster for me.

Luke, mid thrust, looked at me, and said, "I see you got my whiskey. You better get three glasses, professor. You're going to need a drink."

In a state of semi shock, I went into the kitchen and came back with three tumblers.

Luke said, "You might as well sit down and enjoy the rest of the show."

Absurdly, I did just that, sitting down on the couch, a few feet away from where Luke was brutally assaulting my precious, pure lady. Maybe Brooke wasn't pure in reality, but having never seen her with another man before, to me she was inviolate. Until then, at least. That illusion of mine was now shattered. Luke's crotch was shaved, as was Brooke's, and I have to admit that it felt like I was watching a porn film -- except it wasn't a film, it was live, in my living room, and it wasn't a porn star I was seeing being ravished, it was my beautiful, cherished, my superior Brooke. Seeing her treated in this degrading, even somewhat savage fashion, and (from the sounds she was making) seemingly enjoying it, caused me to experience genuine cognitive dissonance.

From his thrusts, I could see that Luke was huge. I later learned, in a humiliating measurement comparison performed by Brooke, that Luke was 7.4 inches long when erect. More impressive, however, was his girth (5.5"). Not to mention the size of his scrotum.

Brooke was not smiling certainly, but had a wanton expression on her face. After a few more minutes, she began crying out, a similar sound to what she made climaxing when I went down on her, but appreciably more intense. I tortured myself by wondering how many orgasms she had already experienced that afternoon.

Luke showed no signs of stopping. He removed his foot from her head, took himself out of her-- it was then, seeing it glistening before me, that I really took in the sheer enormity of his cock-- picked her up easily off the ground and put her back on her knees in a different position. He then inserted himself back into her and began thrusting again. He suddenly smacked her buttocks twice sharply with his large hand, looking over at me with a malicious grin. Brooke yelped. Ashamed, I averted my glance.

But not for long, I'm still more ashamed to admit. It's hard to describe the complexity of conflicting emotions I was experiencing: revulsion, anger, fear and angst commingled with fascination and -- as much as I didn't want it to be true -- yes, arousal. Underneath my jeans, my cock was rock hard in the panties I was wearing. Luke pulled himself out of her again, wiped his wet cock with his right hand, reinserted it back into Brooke's anus and then stuck his wet fingers into her mouth. Obediently, she sucked his fingers. She continued to moan for the next several minutes until he pulled out of her and ejaculated copiously onto her buttocks and back.

Brooke took a moment to compose herself, before speaking. "Don't just sit there, Walter. Get me a towel."

"Make it two towels," added Luke.

I hurried upstairs to the linen closet. When I came downstairs, I handed a towel to each of them. Luke was sitting naked on the couch. It struck me how comfortable he was being naked. I had always been painfully self-conscious not wearing clothes. I used to marvel at the guys in my high school gym class who would walk around the locker room and showers in the nude as if it was the most natural thing in the world, while I would hide behind my locker door and get dressed as quickly as possible (to shower later in the privacy of my own bathroom).

Brooke wiped herself off and put on her panties. As she stared to put on her T-shirt, Luke said, "No, babe, keep it off. Man, how I've missed those tits." He winked at me.

Brooke rolled her eyes, but followed his request (or was it a command?). She sat down on a recliner.

"Pour us all a glass of whiskey, professor. Is it okay if I call you prof, for short?," said Luke, grinning.

"I guess so," I replied as I poured the bourbon.

Luke said, "Here's to unexpected reunions, right babe?" He clinked his glass against Brooke's and they both took a sip. I could see Brooke wince as the bourbon went down her throat.

He then turned to me. I was sitting on the opposite end of the sectional sofa from him. "And here's to new friendships, prof. I have a feeling you and I are going to be tight." He chuckled.

"Cheers," I said lamely, clinking my glass against his. I thought the bourbon was pretty mediocre.

Luke got dressed, and said, "Well, I'd love to stick around and have one of your wonderful dinners prof. I hear you're a great cook. But I have a dinner meeting tonight. So I'll leave you two be. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about. And I'll take rain check on the dinner."

And with that, he tossed his soiled towel over my head and left the house.