Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 10

Story Info
Cuckolding and emasculation of Medieval Lit professor.
1.4k words
3.69
1.9k
1

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I removed the disgusting towel from my head, I saw Brooke, still topless, staring at me and trying to suppress a laugh.

"Brooke, I don't understand."

"What don't you understand? You better not start acting like a sulky, little bitch again, Walter. I'm warning you."

"I don't understand why you let him do that to you. You told me he was an abusive bastard who used to hit you. I don't understand why you texted me to come back when you knew I'd see him..."

"See him fucking my brains out, you mean?"

"Yes."

"Well, let me try to clear some things up for you. Luke was a lousy husband. But he is, far and away, the best fuck I've ever had or ever will have in my life. Yes, he hit me a couple of times. That's why I finally ended it. That, and the fact that, outside of sex, we were totally incompatible. Sort of the complete inverse of us."

I wasn't sure if I should be more pleased or hurt by that last remark.

Brooke continued, "He used to slap me around a little when we had sex. He's very dominant. I liked that part. It loosens me up to give up control and be submissive sometimes, at least with someone who's so naturally dominant. And it turned me on when he punished me, like it turns on a lot of women. You remember how popular that Fifty Shades of Grey book was back when I was in college?"

"It was very poorly written."

"I just knew you read it. I agree, it was a crappy book. But it was very popular, and there's a reason why. The protagonist was an English Lit major, just like me. Only my dominant lover wasn't a wealthy tech entrepreneur, mine was a blue-collar plumber. Luke has actually turned out to be a pretty successful entrepreneur himself, more so since we got divorced. He's not stupid; he's just really anti-intellectual -- which is almost worse than being stupid, in some ways. But I'm digressing. Blue collar or not, I bet Luke could do things in bed that Christian Grey could only dream of doing. If he were real, that is. You saw what Luke's packing."

I simply nodded and looked downwards.

"So what happened was, after a while, he started to slap me around a little bit outside of the bedroom sometimes. I didn't mind it at first, because the lines can blur somewhat, as you know. But then he did it a couple of times too hard, and about disagreements that had nothing to do with sex. I didn't find that sexy at all. It really made pissed me off, to be honest. Finally, I thought to myself, 'Why are you putting up with this bullshit? You don't share any interests with this man. You can't stand his politics. You think he's a misogynistic asshole, in fact. So why are you with him?' I couldn't think of any good answers to those questions, so I divorced him."

"So, what happened today? Do you want to be with him again? Do you want to divorce me?"

"Walter, for someone so smart, sometimes you're pretty stupid. No, I don't want to divorce you, and I definitely don't want to remarry him. What happened today is, I started talking to him, and the sexual chemistry between us is as strong as ever. I felt it immediately, in spite of myself. For all of his many faults, Luke is a very pragmatic guy. He suggested an arrangement, unconventional to say the least, but one I think that might just work for everyone. It was obviously something he had given a fair amount of thought to before he showed up at our house today."

"What's that?"

"A love triangle of sorts. A subject near and dear to your heart, professor! I stay married to you, but I get to have sex with him whenever I want. I get the best of both worlds. My submissive knight for intellectual stimulation, to provide for me, and to do things for me. And the best lover I've ever known to satisfy me sexually. I told you I'm a very sexual being. Luke really misses having sex with me, so that's what he gets out of it. He says I'm still the best he's ever had. And he says he'd enjoy nothing more than cuckolding a libtard, elitist egghead like you. He'll be spending a lot of time here, but he'll keep his own place, of course."

"And what do I get out of it?"

"Quite a lot, actually. First of all, you get to keep me as your wife. Second, you get a satisfied and happy wife -- what's that saying? 'Happy wife, happy life.' Third, I will no longer have to go out Saturday nights looking for something you can't give me. I'm tired of meeting mostly a bunch of losers. I'm tired of having to always use condoms with them. I know you don't like me going out either. Fourth, you get to prove to me that you were sincere when swore to me that you'd be the slave of my lover to be with me and to keep me happy. Finally, I would think that this fits in perfectly with the subject matter your new book. You're writing about male masochism and love triangles, including cuckold relationships, right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Think of it as an incredible opportunity, really a unique opportunity, for you to do firsthand research for your book."

"What if I refuse?"

"Oh, come on, Walter. We both know that you won't. Look, if you absolutely refuse, I would have no choice but to divorce you. Not because I want to get remarried to Luke. That will never happen. But I couldn't stay married to someone who lied to me. You swore to me on your knees that you'd do whatever it took to make me happy, including submitting to my lover, if that's what I wanted. Well, that's what I want. That's why I arranged it for you to come back to the house when you did. For you to see Luke in action. To see what I get from him that I can't get from anyone else. I expect you to honor your commitments. If I can't believe you about something so important, something you agreed to when you proposed to me, than I can't trust you about anything."

"This is a lot for me to digest."

"Of course it is, sweetheart. Look, I'm going to take a shower. Let's continue this conversation when I'm done. Go put on a pair of tights, and meet me in the bedroom. Wear the bright green ones I like. You know, the ones that remind me of Peter Pan or Robin Hood. And bring your nipple clamps."

"Okay," I replied, meekly.

After showering, Brooke put on a pair of sheer black stockings and got into bed next to me. She leaned over me, and I felt her wet hair touch my chest as she squeezed my nipples to get them hard for the clamps. After she put the clamps on, she leaned on her shoulder and said, "Look, Walter, I think the kind of threesome that Luke is proposing could bring the two of us closer together sexually, too. I would be lying if said that the thought of seeing Luke dominate my submissive knight isn't a huge turn on for me."

Up until that moment, I had been sufficiently agitated that my cock had been shriveled up, even when I put on the tights. Hearing these words from Brooke, however, it began to stir. This did not escape her attention.

"Look at you! I think the thought of that excites you too."

She began gently stroking my cock through the nylon with her forefinger, which, of course caused it to grow still harder.

"I still remember that time you read me the Swinburne poem about masters flogging their students at boarding school. The fact that you had memorized part of that poem suggested to me that you were interested in more than its iambic pentameter. I think that deep down you're a little excited about the thought of men whipping men, aren't you, sweetheart?"

"Maybe."

"Think how exciting it would be for me to ask my king, or my superior knight, to whip my submissive knight, in my presence."

As she said this, she started to apply more pressure to my cock with her finger, and also began squeezing my balls through my tights with her other fingers while, at the same time, pulling the chain that held the two nipple clamps together with her other hand.

A moment later, I moaned and ejaculated through my tights and onto Brooke's finger.

She stuck her finger into my mouth. I sucked it as she said to me, "I thought so. The three of us are going to have so much fun."