Chloe 04

Story Info
Pet for Mistress.
2.9k words
4.71
8.1k
13

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Submission

For the whole week I had worked long hours at the office. Each evening I returned home, showered with my feminine products and transformed into Chloe. I practised my make-up and painting my nails. I practised my walking in my heels, sitting with my knees together and trying to be as lady like as possible. Each night I washed the lipstick traces from cups and glasses. I undressed and slept in a nightdress. Each morning, I showered and switched to my Chris persona.

Another Saturday morning finally arrived. I showered and returned to Chloe's room. Lycra panties and bra, breast forms, stirrup leggings, leotard and tutu skirt: all in hot pink. Satin ballet shoes with satin ribbons. I loved these dance clothes. I switched on my dance DVD I had purchased and began my workout. My body was becoming more flexible, toned, but I concentrated on exercise to maintain my slender frame.

I showered and painted my toenails in a dark red I had been practising with. They looked pretty. I painted my finger nails in clear varnish. I dressed in black satin Bikini panties, matching bra, opaque black tights, and black satin slip. I had bought more clothes during the week and this was the first opportunity to try them out. I had a sky blue blouse and black trousers. They were ladies clothes, but would pass a cursory inspection. The buttons were reversed compared to my man clothes. I slipped my stockinged feet into flat ankle ladies boots. I was fully dressed as a woman, but I hoped no-one would notice. It was exciting. I did not use any make-up, apply the breast forms or a wig. I still looked mostly like a man.

I heard a knock on my door which I immediately answered. I opened the door to reveal a delivery lady. This was an opportunity to see if anyone would notice.

"Sign for your package?" she prompted.

"Sure thing," I replied with a smile.

She smiled back. As I signed I noticed she looked me up and down. I handed back the electronic device and accepted the package.

"Thank you and have a good day," I said with another smile.

"You too," she smiled back.

No alarms, no shouts of freak, or weirdo.

I closed the door and checked the package. It was another plain package: inside was a chastity device, a butt plug and a remote butt plug. More toys to try out later.

I made another visit to the grocery store, this time fully dressed in female clothing. I had two items that remained male: my outside coat and my wallet. I added items to my mental list: purse, handbag, makeup bag, manicure set and some jewellery. Then I collected my usual groceries and added make-up remover, cotton wool pads and nail varnish remover. Again no-one paid any attention.

I returned home and changed clothes. I wore a larger bra to accommodate my breast forms, skirt and heels. I applied my makeup and my wig. I looked at Chloe in the mirror. I spent the day as Chloe loving every second.

Sunday was my regular appointment day. With the success of Saturday behind me I felt more confident. I dressed in satin black panties, matching bra, black tights, satin slip, a new black blouse, black trousers and my new flat ankle boots. I took my usual route and arrived at the house. I pressed the bell and the door opened. The Mistress was wearing black shiny lycra leggings, a matching tight top, and black stiletto heeled ankle boots.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" she asked exactly as she always did

"I am here for my appointment," I replied with a smile following the rules.

"Please come in," she invited opening the door wider.

I stepped inside and she closed the door. She pulled me into an embrace and kissed me.

"It's so good to see you," she said.

"It's great to be here, how are you?"

"I am very well."

I removed my jacket and we headed for the kitchen.

I felt a hand on my back.

"A bra?" Stephanie queried gently.

I turned and smiled.

"Mostly Chloe," I admitted with a shrug.

She looked me up and down.

"Nice," she complimented.

"I have been practising," I admitted.

"So you felt brave enough to dress and come outside."

"Dressed as Chloe, but I hope not enough that anyone will notice. I am wearing full underwear, a blouse and women's trousers and boots."

"You look good, and I think almost everyone would walk pass and not notice. Just be careful, little things might give you away: bra straps, painted nails, ear rings, you know?"

I wiggled my fingers and laughed.

"They look good."

"So are you Chloe from the time you arrive going forward?" she asked.

"Yes, I think so. I have only been Chris for work."

We talked for a while we drank our tea.

"You have your envelope?" Stephanie prompted.

I handed over my pink envelope.

"Why pink envelopes?" I asked.

"I like my boys to be girls, so things have to be pink! So shall we begin?" she asked.

I followed her to the small room and performed the now regular activity of undressing. I was between Chloe in disguise and full on Chloe. She knocked at the predetermined time.

"Please come in," I invited.

"It is time," she said simply.

We were quickly in what I had come to call the pink room. I saw lots of red and black latex laid out on the bed. No visits to the wardrobe this time. I inserted the butt plug feeling it pop into place. No chastity device this time. I stuck the nipple pads in place and then secured the large breast forms to my chest. The red latex bra held them close to my chest. Mistress handed me red latex panties.

"I would like you to tuck yourself for this session."

"Tuck?" I asked pulling the panties up my legs.

"Guide your testicles into little pockets inside your body and then pull your penis between your legs. It gives you a more feminine shape."

I was apprehensive.

"Will it hurt?"

"No, it might take a little practise, time to achieve; you just need to be patient and gentle."

I felt her warm hands on my genitals.

"Just relax," she suggested after some time.

I breathed out.

I felt a little pressure and my balls popped into my abdomen. I must admit it is a unique sensation, but there was no pain.

"Oh," I exclaimed.

"You ok?" she asked.

"Yes, just wasn't expecting that."

"Comfortable?" she queried.

"It doesn't hurt or anything, it just feels a little strange," I admitted.

She tugged my penis into place and secured everything with the tight lycra red panties.

I stood and looked in the mirror my body looked even more feminine than before.

"You are doing really well," assured my Mistress.

She collected a black shiny latex cat-suit and guided my feet into position, carefully the suit was drawn up my legs, compressing and smoothing as it went. It was drawn up my body flattening my stomach. I slid my arms into place one at a time feeling the tightness across my chest and breasts. I felt amazing. The top had a wide collar which came over my Adam's apple and tight to my chin. I stood and watched in awe as my body was further compressed as the zip at the back was slowly closed until it reached my neck.

"You like it?" asked Mistress.

"I love it."

She wrapped a black leather corset around me and secured it with the studs at the front. I felt the laces being tightened further restricting my waist. Breathing was a little difficult forcing me to take shallow breaths. I watched my breasts rise and fall.

"Tight enough or you want a bit more?" she asked.

"I think I can take a bit more."

Mistress tugged on each loop finding another couple of inches: the restriction was happy torment.

"I think that's enough," I advised.

She tied my off and tucked the laces into place. Black leather straps were secured around my thighs.

"So what's next?" I asked.

"Boots," confirmed Mistress.

Black ankle ballet heeled boots were secured to my feet with tight laces, straps and padlocks. I love being locked in. They were just like the pink ones I had worn before, just black, patent and shiny.

"Tuck your fingers into a paw shape," she instructed.

I complied and observed as black leather mittens like animal paws were secured to my hands. Straps around the wrists secured them and more padlocks.

"Time for your hood?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I replied eagerly.

The hood had pointed ears and a jaw line like a dog. The hood was quickly aligned to my mouth, nose and eyes, the laces pulled tight. A wide strap secured around my neck. I heard the reassuring click of another lock.

"All okay in there?"

"Woof," I replied playfully.

"Okay, down on all fours," she demanded.

I assumed the required position.

The final part was a belt like item with a crotch strap with a rubber tail. It was strapped into place. I shook my bum feeling the tail strap interact with the butt plug. Then my ankles were clipped to the thigh straps forcing my feet up behind me. I was now on hands, or rather paws and knees. Mistress lifted my head and attached a leach to my collar and led me around the room. It was hard work, but the sight of myself excited me.

"Come, pet," she called.

I wasn't even Chloe, I had no name. She took me carefully down stairs and into the dungeon. It was slow and careful progress.

"Are ready for punishment?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

The last time I was here I had been dressed as Alice and restrained. This time I was a puppy and while restrained in my suit I was not immobilised. The leash was removed, my ankles that had been protecting my bottom were released and I waited for the torment to begin. I heard a voice cry out and realised it was me. Strikes rained down on my bottom and thighs. Oh, such exquisite agony. I took all forty strokes of the strap.

"You okay?" asked my Mistress gently.

"I am well," I confirmed. There were no tears this time, but there was release and acceptance.

My ankles were reattached and I was guided to a dog basket. I lay down and waited for the heat to dissipate. Mistress sat beside me, I felt pressure on my head and found Mistress stroking my head. My bum and nipples were shocked awake by a surge of electric energy. My Mistress shuddered by the suddenness of the stimulation.

"Woops," she breathed.

"Forgot to reset and increase slowly," she admitted.

I was not concerned, if anything the unexpectedness of the stimulus only added to the pleasure. I felt immersed in delightful sensations. I climaxed at least twice. I watched a flush of colour on my Mistress's face.

"I am once again so impressed with you, you should be very proud of your achievements."

"I am Mistress," I confirmed.

"Let's go back upstairs," she suggested.

I nodded. We performed the same slow progress in reverse. It was easier going up than down, but I was still breathless once we reached the pink bedroom. My hood was removed and she kissed me. The rest of the suit was slowly peeled away leaving me naked.

"Take a shower while I get you some other clothes," she instructed.

I washed embracing the scent of soap and welcoming the gentle massage of warm water. I towelled myself dry and returned to the room. My Mistress had also changed clothes in my absence. She stood before me wearing a white blouse, grey pleated skirt, grey opaque tights, low heeled Mary Jane shoes and a red cardigan. Her hair was tied into two bunches secured by red ribbons. She was a cute little school girl. I looked to the bed and saw the same uniform. She handed me a pair of white lycra styled thong like panties.

"See if you can tuck yourself," she suggested.

I tried to remember and massaged myself, but couldn't seem to find the position of the pockets.

"Please could you help me," I asked admitting defeat.

"You just want me to play with you," she teased.

Her warm hand manipulated me and within a couple of minutes my boy parts rediscovered the pockets. I pulled my panties in place, the usual white satin panties slipped effortlessly into place. I added the nipple pads and secured my smaller breast forms and bra. I shivered and I guided the grey tights up my legs. Tights and stockings are still my favourite. The petticoat, white blouse, grey skirt, red cardigan and black patent Mary Jane shoes completed my dressing.

"Make-up time."

I carefully applied the make-up under the watchful gaze of my friend.

"I am ready..." I started to say, but was interrupted by Stephanie presenting me with my brunette hair piece. I adjusted it to my head until I was content with the appearance.

"Well, there she is! Pretty, little Chloe," whispered Stephanie putting her chin on my shoulder.

I slowly turned around.

"Mistress..."

"Stephanie," she corrected.

"Stephanie, you are pretty too," I said sincerely.

She took my hand and we stood looking at each other, we hugged and then Stephanie kissed me gently on the lips.

"You like being a school girl?" I asked.

"Yes, I enjoy being a naughty girl once in a while."

"So who spanks your bottom?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she replied cryptically with a laugh.

We drank juice and water in the kitchen and then ventured outside.

We walked in the garden holding hands for a while. We discussed the experience and the path that I was on.

"You want to dance?" she asked suddenly.

"Here? Now?" I queried.

"Sure why not? Somewhere you would rather be?"

It felt terrific when our bodies were so close. We initially stumbled a little, our breasts touching, or our legs brushing together. I thrilled at her soft hand holding mine and the other on my shoulder. She took the lead and guided me through the steps. Time flew as we danced, laughed, talked, and acted like two school friends.

"I think we will have to call it a day," she reported at last as the light faded.

"As you command, my lady," I submitted performing a perfect curtsy.

"Cute, very cute," she responded.

I returned to the pink room, removed my wig, wiped away the make-up and undressed. I folded the clothes neatly on the bed. I showered again and returned to the small room to dress in my outside clothes.

I went to the kitchen, but Stephanie was not there, so I filled and boiled the kettle for tea. I retrieved cups and saucers and prepared the tea pot adding the tea bags.

"Well, aren't you the lovely little housewife?" observed Stephanie from the door way.

I turned to find her dressed in a royal blue dress and matching court shoe heels.

"I was just trying to help," I replied in automatic defence.

"It wasn't a reprimand, my beautiful Chloe. May be next time you can do some more of the work?"

"Sure, what do you need?" I asked eagerly pouring the tea.

I heard her heeled shoes tap her progress towards me. I set the tea pot down and was surprised as her arms encircled my waist and she hugged me from behind.

"I am sure I can find you something to do," she whispered softly in my ear.

"I am sure you will," I allowed turning to face her.

"Same time next week?" she asked taking her tea cup.

"I hope so."

"What if we made a slight adjustment to the schedule?" she asked watching me closely.

What was she suggesting now?

"An adjustment?" I asked trying to keep my voice even, while my heart started to beat faster.

"Would you like to come over Saturday in the evening? You can dress, we could have dinner, you could stay over and we could have all of Sunday together?" she proposed.

I was surprised by the suggestion and my silence was deafening

"If you have other plans, I will understand," she reacted taking my silence for an objection.

"No, I have no plans, your invitation was unexpected," I assured her.

"I don't want to take over your social calendar."

I smiled at her joke.

"I would be delighted to accept your gracious invitation," I announced.

"Perfect, shall we say five in the afternoon? That will give us the opportunity to dress for dinner?"

"Shall I bring anything?" I queried.

"Why don't you select the dessert?" she suggested.

"Ten lashes with the strap?" I said in jest.

"No physical punishments on Saturday!" she qualified.

"I will bring dessert, I am sure I have a packet of biscuits somewhere at home."

Stephanie laughed: a sound I was beginning to enjoy.

"What do you want me to wear?"

"I will provide the evening clothes, just bring your nightdress!"

"Ok," I agreed.

"Are you allergic to anything? Are you gluten intolerant, vegetarian, vegan? Don't like anything?"

"I don't like marmite or peanut butter," I replied.

"Right, time for you to run, remember to ping me when you are safely home," she prompted.

"Shall we exchange mobile numbers?" I asked.

"That might be easier than relying on the computer," she nodded her agreement.

We exchanged numbers and performed a quick text test: success! She kissed me good night and we hugged. I returned home happy and once inside I texted.

>I am home. I loved today. Speak soon. X

Her reply arrived within a minute.

>Good to know you are safe. I loved today too. Xx.