Chloe 09

Story Info
Playtime with a friend.
3k words
4.8
6.7k
11

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again for everyone who has commented. It is lovely to hear from my readers. This is as much an adventure for me as it is for you the reader. I had only a plot line for 5 chapters, but the characters seem to have a mind of their own. I am just recording their story. I hope you like the next installment.

Revelations

I called Stephanie on Tuesday and requested an SOS device and an ear receiver. I collected it Thursday. We had an intense but amicable negotiation as I demanded to know the cost to enable me to pay. Stephanie finally relented.

The weekend finally arrived. I performed my usual Saturday schedule of early morning ballet and dance exercises. I love the tightness and smoothness of my dance wear: leggings, leotard and ballet shoes. I then showered and dressed in my Chloe clothes, complete feminine underwear, grey blouse, black ladies trousers and usual flat ankle ladies boots. I ate a small breakfast and visited the supermarket before returning home.

My phone pinged indicating a message. I checked and found a message from Aurora.

>Ready when you are

I crossed the hallway to the opposite apartment. I knocked three times.

"Chris, is that you," called a muted voice from behind the door.

"No, it's the kink police, let me in," I whispered.

"Of course it's me," I confirmed standing so I could be seen through the peephole.

I waved and then raised my arms in surrender. The door opened and I slipped quickly inside. Aurora was already wearing the cat suit and corset. Her feet and hands were bare.

"Buna frumoaso," I greeted.

Hello beautiful.

"That never gets old," Aurora laughed.

"You look happy."

"And really nervous and so excited, are you ready to start?"

"Whenever you are," I replied gently kissing her hand.

She smiled and then disappeared into the bedroom, returning with boots, arm binder, hood and some leather straps.

"I thought it would be better here on the floor, is that okay with you?"

"Where ever you are most comfortable."

"Okay, just here," she indicated the carpeted space between the sofa and the wall mounted television.

"May I have your envelope?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, I forgot, one second."

She scampered away and retrieved a black envelope. She handed it to me. I opened and read the request. It was quite detailed and well thought out. I noted she mentioned a remote control.

She sat on the floor and slipped into little sheer black nylon socks and then proceeded to lace her ballet heeled boots onto her feet. She handed me small brass padlocks.

"Wait, where are the keys? We need to proceed safely. I want to be able to unlock you if anything is wrong."

"Good point! Here are the keys- they have different coloured nail varnish matching key with lock."

"Very clever," I acknowledged.

"So?" she prompted.

"Are the boots laced tight enough?"

"I don't know, do you think you can pull them tighter?"

I adjusted the laces and secured the straps before adding the small brass padlocks.

"They feel amazing, I have never been able to do them like that by myself."

"Is the corset okay?"

"Are you going to pull that tighter too?"

"Only, if you want it."

"Do it!" she demanded

I untied the bow, adjusted the lacing and retied it.

"That feels so good."

"You mentioned a remote control, where is it and what is it for?"

"Oh, it's clipped to my belt and it works the bits inside my knickers."

"Right."

"I need the binder next," she prompted eager to continue.

"I need you to have this," I said presenting her with the adhesive button.

"What do I do with this?"

"It goes in your ear and shocks you if you have naughty thoughts," I said with a straight face.

"Wow, really, it can do that? I don't think it will fit."

I couldn't maintain my poker face.

"No, I stick it your palm like this, and if you are in trouble you press it, it makes an alarm in my ear and I remove the restraints," I explained.

"I hadn't thought about that. I wouldn't have been unable to call for help. It's good you are here."

I guided her arms behind and into the enclosure of the arm binder. I secured the straps that crossed her chest then pulled the laces close and then double secured with straps around her wrists and elbows.

"All okay, not too tight?"

"It feels incredible."

"Test your button," I commanded and I instantly heard a chime.

"Does it work?" she asked

"Yes."

"So now its hood time," she decided.

The hood slid over her beautiful face and hair concealing her features. I pulled it gently into place lining up the mouth, nose holes and eye holes. Once she was satisfied with the alignment, I gradually tightened the laces forming the hood to her head and face. I tied the lace into a large bow with a loop for quick release.

This was the first time I had witnessed the process from Stephanie's point of view. The feeling of domination was strong, but also of responsibility and concern for the well-being of my friend. I think my OCD also helped- step by step and attention to detail.

"You okay in there?"

"Yes, for the thousandth time," she exaggerated.

I smiled to myself. I buckled the strap around her neck followed by the blindfold.

"Still okay?"

"Yes, keep going!"

I secured the straps with padlocks.

"Oh," she exclaimed.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied breathlessly.

"Breathing ok?"

"Yes."

"I am going to lay you down and apply the other straps," I explained.

I lowered her to the floor on her front, buckled straps around her ankles and knees. I folded her legs at her knees and clipped the ring from the arm binder to the ankle strap.

"Still okay in there?"

"Oh yes, but hurry up, gag me and switch me on," she directed.

I pushed the phallic gag through the mouth opening and buckled it. I then activated the remote and sat back. She wriggled and I heard muffled exclamations, but couldn't comprehend any words.

After twenty minutes she fought her bonds even harder. Was she in trouble? Had she forgotten the button?

"If you are okay nod your head," I instructed.

She nodded enthusiastically.

After another twenty minutes she fought her bonds even harder, she cried something unintelligible into her gag and then moments later the alarm sounded in my ear. I immediately removed the gag, the only strap I hadn't locked.

"Talk to me," I instructed as I unlocked the blindfold and collar.

"I'm fine, that was incredible," she panted.

"Hold still and I will soon have you out."

I removed the hood, to reveal a sweaty, but beautiful face aglow with pleasure and a wide smile. I brushed her damp hair away from her eyes.

"You should try this," she suggested.

I couldn't think of a response, so I said nothing. I removed the remaining restraints and helped her to her feet. I guided her to the chair and sat her down. I went to the kitchen, found a clean glass and filed it with cool water. I took it to her and handed her the glass. She gulped it down.

"Easy," I counselled.

"Can we do that again?"

"Of course, but we don't need to rush things. Take a break and catch your breath. Let's have some lunch and then we can do it again."

"Good idea! I am going to take a shower. I will call you after lunch."

I returned to my apartment. I made a decision and placed some items in a sports bag. I reheated some pasta from the previous evening and ate while I contemplated the future. At two pm my phone pinged, a message with a single word

>Playtime

I replied with three little words.

>On my way

I grabbed the bag and headed back to her place. I knocked three times and the door opened. Aurora remained hidden behind the door.

"Buna frumoaso."

I closed the door to reveal she was back in the suit.

"Buna prieten," she replied

"Which means?" I enquired.

"Hello friend," she responded cheerfully. She kissed me and then skipped to the lounge.

"Did you have something to eat?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And to drink?"

"Yes. I like that you worry for me, is that wrong?"

"No, is it wrong that I like to worry about you?"

"No, I find it very endearing and an attractive quality. Now tighten my corset."

"You supposed to be submissive and compliant while dressed like this, not dominating and demanding," I reprimanded her playfully.

"You want me to be all compliant and call you master," she teased.

"It's your scenario," I counselled not for the first or last time.

Within twenty minutes Aurora was restrained with only the gag to be applied.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" I asked patting her thigh.

"Yes master."

I inserted the gag and activated the remote. I immediately removed my flat ankle boots, trousers and grey blouse. I had been dressed in bra, panties, pale silky tights and slip beneath my day clothes since this morning. I inserted my breast forms. I quickly dressed into a royal blue short puff sleeved blouse, black pencil skirt and my favourite heeled Mary Jane shoes.

"Nod if you are having fun," I ordered as I buckled my shoe straps.

Aurora nodded enthusiastically.

I continued my transformation, applying a small amount of make-up and completed the look with my brunette wig. I didn't do my "full face", just enough to hide Chris and highlight Chloe

The restrained latex form of Aurora writhed and rolled. Her escape attempts were all thwarted, but I could only imagine that it heightened the experience. I could hear sounds of ecstasy being shouted into her gag. She cried out loudly and squirmed further within her bonds. There was no mistaking the point at which she reached her climax. The alarm chimed in my ear and I moved quickly to her side.

I removed the gag first.

"Was that fun?" I asked.

"Even better than the first time," she exclaimed unable to disguise the joy from her voice.

I released her legs, removed the arm binder next and the leg straps, before returning to the hood. I unbuckled the straps and began the unlacing.

"You can hear my voice, you are safe, okay?"

"Okay."

"I don't want you to be afraid," I whispered removing the hood to reveal her face.

Her eyes were transfixed on me.

"It's me," I confirmed.

"But..."

She smiled, then opened and closed her mouth several times.

"This is my secret," I admitted hearing my heart thundering in my ears.

Aurora bit her lip and looked as if she was going to laugh. Perhaps this had been a mistake.

"Buna frumoaso," she greeted stroking my face gently.

"Buna frumoaso," I replied.

"Are you still Chris?" she queried softly with a smile.

"I am the same person I have always been, but when I am dressed like this I go by Chloe," I explained.

"Well hello Chloe, it's lovely to meet you. I really need a drink, please unlock my boots," she implored.

I located the correct key for the locks and released her. I helped her to her feet. We went through to the kitchen. I was conscious that she was watching my every move. I poured water into a glass and handed it to her.

"No nail polish?" she teased.

"No time," I explained.

"Right, so you had to complete your change while I was hooded for the big reveal. Well I am impressed."

"I felt I needed to share this."

"Thank you for trusting me, it must have been a difficult decision," she observed.

"You trusted me with your secret. I trust you with mine."

"I thought I saw a bra strap this morning, but I thought it was my mind playing tricks. You make an attractive girl."

I smiled.

"I would like to kiss you, is that okay?" she asked.

"Yes."

We kissed, I allowed her to take the lead. It felt liberating. The kiss seemed to last forever and I was happy to surrender. We finally ceased our epic embrace to catch our breath.

"That was special. I can see it's you, but you look so different, like two separate people," she reflected.

"It's a little like that. I feel different as Chloe compared to being Chris."

"Interesting! You have nice boobs, what's the secret?"

"Latex breast forms. You want to feel?"

"Okay, I am curious."

She squeezed me gently.

"They feel real. Are those nipples?"

"Yes, they are anatomically correct."

"Are you wearing matching underwear?"

"I always wear matching lingerie."

"How often do you dress?" Aurora queried.

"I change most evenings, and am dressed all day Saturday and Sunday. It makes laundry day busy."

We laughed.

"I suppose it's like having a girlfriend, but without the benefits."

"There are lots of things to think about all of the time."

"I guess you had a lucky escape with the fire evacuation."

"No, not really, I had to quickly change my skirt for trousers and my heels for flat boots. Luckily I wasn't wearing makeup."

"Well if you had gone out like you are now, no-one would have known any difference."

"Thank you, you are very kind."

"Have you been out partying as a girl? I would definitely chat you up in a club."

"No, I'm not ready for that," I replied quickly shaking my head.

"Oh, okay. Sorry."

"It's okay, at least you didn't run away shouting monster or freak, or kick me out and call the police."

"For wearing clothes, for being feminine, for being beautiful, I don't think so. So, how many people know about Chloe?"

"You are the third person."

"Thank you for trusting me. If I may ask who else knows?"

"There is the lady that helped me, let's call her my fairy godmother, and her friend."

"You couldn't share with your family?"

"I don't have much family left. My parents are gone and my older sister lives in Australia. I have two old aunts, but I don't think they wouldn't understand, they are conventional in their views."

"I bet you're wearing sexy underwear, aren't you?"

"I have nice underwear," I admitted.

"You have favourites?"

"You like rubber, I prefer satin and I love wearing tights."

"Well I like your legs and I've always liked your pretty eyes and your very kissable lips."

She kissed me again, and she explored my body with her hands. She was gentle, but dominant. I felt her hand caress my thigh. I pulled back from the kiss.

"Too much?" she asked.

"A little," I admitted.

"Sorry, I just find you so sexy. Would you stay for dinner as Chloe?"

"You want to get into my knickers?" I asked with a smile.

"Well I wanted to get into your shorts, but now I want to get into knickers. As you said to me earlier we can take this slow."

"Then I would be happy to stay. Are you staying in your latex for the whole day?"

"Oh, I forgot. No let me shower and change. Take a seat. I will be quick."

Aurora returned after about twenty minutes. She was now wearing a black dress.

"So how long have you been dressing?" she asked.

"It's only been a few months."

"Really, I am even more impressed. You learn quickly, you even walk like a woman. Kick off your shoes if you like."

"I really like wearing my heels," I explained.

"So do you like boys, you know like I like girls?"

"No, I don't want to be a girl like that."

"Okay, so no boys!"

"You have a good figure. I have a sensitive question- ignore me if I am being too intrusive."

"You can ask anything, I will let you know if I am uncomfortable answering."

"What do you do with your boy bits?"

"I hide them."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, not when you do it correctly."

"Do you get excited by dressing?"

"Yes, very much."

"Do you orgasm?"

"Yes."

"So you still have penetrative sex?"

"I haven't for a while, that is, I haven't had vanilla sex since Elena left."

"Oh, so how do you..."

"Get my rocks off?" I finished for her with a giggle.

"Well, yes."

"I have been trained with a butt plug, so I enjoy prostrate stimulation, but I do not want a man to have sex with me."

"Okay, so definitely no other boys involved, but you like to be penetrated."

I nodded.

"I have discovered that my nipples are sensitive and I like electrical stimuli. I have on one occasion also had a complete mental spontaneous climax which was mind blowing."

"Do you like being tied up, or anything?"

"I have been restrained a bit like you earlier. I like the feeling of submission and helplessness, but within a safe environment."

"So that's why you were taking the steps regarding the keys and the special button?"

"Yes, I want you to have fun, but to do it safely."

"So you are my Mistress not my Master," she tested.

"You want to be my submissive?" I asked gently.

"I trust you, and I really loved our sessions earlier. I have the impression you are not a natural dominant, you were very gentle and kept checking on my welfare."

"I don't think of myself as dominant, I have always been submissive in my role playing."

"May be I can help you be more dominant, and we can switch roles. Will you be my submissive sometime?"

"I think that might work," I agreed.

"When you clean your apartment, do you dress as the maid?"

"I hadn't thought of that," I admitted with a giggle.

"You want to hire me as your cleaner?" I asked.

"That has some interesting possibilities," she agreed.

"Shall we cook something?"

"How about Chinese?"

"Okay, do you want me to chop some vegetables?"

"I was thinking takeaway?"

"Do you ever cook?"

"I reheat mostly or eat out."

"When you are my submissive, you will learn to cook," I stated firmly.

"Ooh, you are giving me chills, I like it when you talk to me like that."

I laughed.

"So noodles or rice?" she asked handing me the menu.