Chloe

Story Info
The art of two sisters making love.
1.1k words
4.18
10k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my story. I am a thirty year old bi-sexual woman who became a widow when my husband was killed overseas seven years ago. I have been bi-sexual for many years and I have really gravitated more towards women since my husband's passing. Recently I was introduced to vintage porn by my petite little sister Chloe.

My little sister, Chloe, was staying with me for the week visiting on spring break from university having just turned eighteen. She is twelve years younger then me I really feel more like her Mom then her sister. Chloe is a gorgeous little thing and I swear she loves teasing me with her hot little body parading around my house half naked. When she said she had something to show me I sat down intrigued.

My eyes transfixed on vintage porn playing on the screen lust filling my mind. We sat there on the sofa watching porn as I longed to touch the growing wetness between my legs. Time seemed to stand still my discomfort reaching epic proportions as my desire grew with each scene.

"Enjoying yourself?" Chloe asked giggling.

"Yes," I stammered in a meek voice turning to face her as I spoke.

Chloe my beautiful little sister had one hand in her shorts and one under her shirt. I stared intensely as she pleasured herself. My brain was spinning but I found no words her moans mixing with the vintage porn in a sexual song.

"STRIP! Bitch!" Chloe commanded.

"What," I chuckled. were did that come from I wondered.

"STRIP NOW!"

Chloe's commanding tone excited me in strange ways, standing up I removed my cloths to stand naked and vulnerable before my little sister.

"On your knees, Bitch!" Chole ordered.

I dropped to my knees, moving slowly not sure what was happening, my slight little sister was in control of her older sister living out some degrading fantasy. She presented her cute little left foot to my mouth, ridiculously slow, my long tongue began tracing the tips of each of the pink toes on her foot.

My long tongue swirled around each toe, sucking her big toe into my mouth all the while flicking it gently with my tongue. It was a technique I had used giving my husband head.

"That's perfect, Bitch, clean my feet!" Chole encouraged me.

When my teeth sank gently into the arch of my foot, she screamed in delight, I was growing incredibly wet. I reached up as her knees parted and my fingers found their way to her sweet smooth wet pussy. What was I doing?

As my fingers rubbed her swollen clit, she stared down at her older sister submitting to her kinky desires with a sly smile. I stared back with my big eyes, pure lust written on her face. Setting her left foot down, I turned my attention to her right foot, Chole raised it up, I began pleasuring her toes with my sweet mouth much in the same manner I had the left.

Chloe lifted her left foot and slipped it between my legs. Her toes found my wet pussy as her foot began to stroke me I gasped as I felt my hips move against her cute little foot. She smiled and there was that evil laugh again as she began to retract her foot. I moved with her trying to keep contact but she continued to retract that sweet foot. she pulled her right foot away from my mouth and I looked up, completely confused, whimpering.

"Lick my clit! Bitch!" She command.

I moved up between her legs, my tongue tracing wet trails along her smooth thighs. My long tongue reached her swollen clit slicking it, sucking on it. I licked feverishly and she jerked uncontrollably in pleasure her hips began moving with the rhythm of my tongue. It was incredible feeling serving my young Mistress. I tried to be so soft and gentle and yet so passionate and eager. I slipped my finger inside of her while her tongue continued to tease with her clit, The sounds of pleasure Chloe was making were both exciting and beautiful.

I parted her sweet lips with my fingers and plunged my tongue deep inside her young vagina. Exploring her insides my tongue twisting, curling, straining to go deeper. Chole's hands were on my head entangled in my hair pulling me into her. Chloe was so wet her juices spilling out all over my face as I worked her pussy with my long tongue. Reaching a crescendo as she exploded with an earth moving, body shaking orgasm so intense that I thought she might burst into a million pieces.

I continued to lick and suck soothingly as she came down from the cloud of orgasmic bliss.

"Stand up you stupid Bitch!" Chole snapped.

I did as I was told without objection as she grabbed my hips pulling me closer. Chloe's hand moved between my legs as she stroked my wet pussy lips softly with her fingers, feeling my heat and wetness against her fingers.

"You're so wet," She mused, "you like being my little slut?"

"Yes," I answered, I felt wonderful om my knees before her tasting her sweet pussy, Chloe's control stirring strange erotic feelings after a week of teasing me with her hot young body leading to a magic moment between sisters.

Taking my hand Chloe led me to the bedroom laying down on the king size bed, kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, soft hands, fingers, smooth legs, little feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing even more sexual arousal. Lust and desire filled the room with the smell of sex. Two becoming one sister united in a sexual dance of pleasure.

Coming together, intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a beautiful intersection of pleasure. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, caressing, moaning, ecstasy with a magical purpose. The art of two sisters making love, so beautifully inclined, lost in time. Sweet nectar flowing, fingers deep inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion with my little sister, a tasteful elixir. Two sisters on fire with passion and desire, split like scissors pressing our wet cunts together.

Out of control, humping frantically, bouncing, grinding together, moans, squeals and sighs, tingling all over, orgasmic feelings building. Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. Waves of pleasure flowing through us a forbidden love. Panting, grunting, wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting our pussy juices, so wet, so fun, tingling all over, a beautiful orgasm for two.