Chloe 02

Story Info
A sensory overload of pleasure.
873 words
4.74
3.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to find Chloe standing there in a short black robe, "Like what you see slut," she laughed. I said nothing just starring at her smooth legs and bare feet I wanted to taste her again and I'm sure she knew it. What was I thinking, being driven by my strange lust for my little sister, her confidence and control over me exciting me.

Silently I walked in past her, 'SMACK', she swatted my ass as I walked past her.

"You don't kiss me hello slut?" Chloe questioned but it sounded more like an order. I turned leaning forward to kiss her lips but she pushed me back hard. Pointing down I knew where she wanted the kiss. I dropped to my knees opening her robe kissing her bald pussy lips gently.

"Get your tongue in there slut," Chloe ordered.

Eagerly I obeyed, what was wrong with me, I licked parting her pussy lips tasting her sweet juices Chloe's moans stirring my desire. Chloe's small hands fond the back of my head gripping my hair pushing my head into her I licked and sucked on her wet pussy. I wanted to please her, after secretly worshipping her for years, my dream becoming reality on my knees servicing my little sisters kinky desires. Her juices covering my face, her hips bucking, her hands on the back of my head grinding her sweet pussy into my face, I strained my tongue to go deeper into her wet cunt, struggling to breath, her scent filling my nostrils.

Then suddenly I was being dragged across the floor by my hair, whimpering and crying from the pain, what was happening.

"Lick my ass," Chloe screamed, as she turned still holding a tight grip on my hair. I plunged my face between her ass cheeks. Her scent filling my nostrils, I probed her asshole with my tongue, licking her brown star before poking into her bowels. Her asshole puckering around my tongue as it swallowed it, I reached up caressing her wet pussy, her moans and squeals filling the room.

"Look at my ass licking sister," Chloe said with an evil hiss.

What was wrong with me I was loving this my own pussy soaking wet longing to be touched. I fingered her wet pussy while working my tongue in her tight asshole. I felt Chloe tremble and shake, hearing her screaming in pleasure. Her control over me seemed complete after a week of teasing a lonely widow with her young body. Blatantly pleasuring herself in front of me while vintage porn flashed on the screen.

I could feel her pleasure building till finally exploding in a wild shaking orgasm. Trembling in delight, her legs shook, screaming my name. As she came down from orgasmic bliss I continued my work until she stepped away turning to look at me on my knees my big eyes looking up at her.

"Strip Slut!" Chloe ordered heard words exciting me.

Blindly I obeyed standing and removed my cloths as she watched.

"Hand me your panties," another stern order sending shivers of anticipation through my body.

Sliding them off I handed them to her she took my wet panties to her nose.

"SOAKING WET! I knew it, you enjoy this," Chloe said with an evil hiss I had came to love.

"Yes Miss," Did I really say that, but it felt right.

"Open your mouth slut," Chloe ordered her tone and manner exciting me in strange ways.

I obeyed opening my mouth as Chole shoved my own wet panties in my mouth. Leading me to the bedroom, bending me over the bed, she walked to the closet across the room. Opening a draw and removing something my eyes grew wide at the sight of the large butt plug in her hand. Taking her time walking back to where I was bent over the bed, did she know how turned on I was, waving the large butt plug, it was so big, my eyes grew wide transfixed on it. Walking behind me I felt the first drizzle of lube on my tight ass as she smeared it around poking her fingers in and out of my tight ass. I shivered in fear feeling the pressure of the large butt plug pushing on my tight asshole.

In a moment of weakness I begged and pleaded with her "Please Miss not that it's to big."

The pressure continued pressing into my tight asshole as it stretched to accept the large intrusion. The pain was excruciating at first, inch by inch, she pushed the huge but plug into my tight ass as I felt my ass stretch and engulf it. Uncontrollable tears trickled down my face I felt so full with the large butt plug in my ass. Adjusting to the feeling as my nerves responded turning pain to pleasure I was panting as her fingers played with my wet pussy.

Something weird happened in that moment I heard myself begging her to fuck me, pleading, whimpering, in that moment the reality hit me I was her slut. I wanted this, needed this. Her fingers entering my wet cunt felt magnificent with the large butt plug filling my ass a sensory overload of pleasure.