All Comments on 'Chloe - A Father and Daughter Story'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

In your bio you describe yourself as a 'struggling author'. Oh that I could struggle to write so beautifully. There has to be a sequel to this, surely? Chloe is aching to be bred. Daddy Frank is just the man for the job. An excellent addition to the Daddy/daughter genre. I give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good beginning to what I hope is more. I rated it a 5 because it's a great story, and because I really and totally prefer women, not the pre-teen before puberty look, who have hairy pussies. You said, " She stroked her THICK PUBIC BUSH, running her fingers through the soft CHESTNUT CURLS feeling the heat of her sex, letting the anticipation build up, rubbing her nipple into stiffness with the tip of her finger." Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing. So hot!!!!!

Windwalker57Windwalker573 months ago

I don't generally go for daddy/daughter, but this is one of the hottest stories you've ever written. The third-person format is a resounding success, the details of the setting feel vivid and alive, and more importantly, the two characters feel more equal in this story compared to your other lovers. Like Sanaya Shah, I liked the story occurring in the same universe as one of your earlier works. I echo HottieOlwen, above, in asking for a sequel. Your description of Frank's farmer size and strength has me badly wanting a bondage scene.

newporter56newporter563 months ago

I thought it was a great story, 5 stars, and written very well. I like another chapter or two.

GemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemma3 months ago

New familial pairing and format worked out beautifully! More iconic work. Can't wait to see what's next!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto683 months ago

Any chance of part 2?

CommanderBelpenCommanderBelpen3 months ago

Most excellent! Gonna have to check out more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh yes, well done! The unhurried quality of writing and the style you've chosen to write this story in is the key to its success, I reckon. Good to see Brief Encounter making an appearance as I was thinking about it during the almost painfully exquisite build up to the consummation of their love. I'd prefer Chloe to be shapelier but I guess you can't always have everything, and the way you describe her tuft, her hair and her body left me questioning my waistband more than once.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

Well done. I loved it. Chapter and she has his children?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written

AddictedtoEroticasAddictedtoEroticas3 months ago

First story that I have read from you and it was very good. I'm going to need to have a look at your other pieces that you have written also.

I liked that you gave us the perspective and insight into the minds of both the daughter and the father. You did that part of the story really good. Only megative is that I didn't want this story to end, I wanted more!!! ;)

I gave you a 5 star rating for this piece of erotica. Thank you!

amsterdamamsterdam3 months ago

I contemplated not reading this as it's not a scenario that I find erotic or a turn-on, but as an admirer of SF's writing and story-telling, I took the plunge. Despite the usual high standards, I found it uncomfortable reading if I'm honest. Not sure what that says about me when I find the mother-son relationship so arousing, but there you have it. At least I was able to confirm what I already suspected. Still, I appreciate the work and effort, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone into D-D relationships.

hoseluvahoseluva3 months ago

I have read all your work, I must say that I love this one. Something different for you, but you did a great job.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The lead up to the" first time " was skillfully done.

I enjoyed your storyline.

I have only read a few of your stories, enjoying every one of them. This one is by far my favorite.

5/5. Ed

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 1 month ago

This is seriously good!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Hot stuff especially the end where we learn she wants to be bred by daddy. One thing really bothered me about this story though: why did the wife abandon them? She was mentioned frequently throughout the story but there was zero hints as to why she walked out. Really bugged me. The most likely answer I suppose would be she was seduced by someone that promised to offer her more material things (sleazy doctor or lawyer most likely) and she fell for it. Seems foolish to abandon your family and marriage of 25 years for that though. Silly woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous