Chloe and Allen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe gasped audibly. She could see her Daddy, and he was in the middle of getting dressed. He was currently putting on his shirt, pulling it over his head, so he couldn't see her if he wanted to. That gave her free reign to stare. And stare she did! He still didn't have any pants on, and his cock was huge and hard! Did that thing ever get soft? she wondered with a grin. It was gorgeous! She could see it even better than any time before, in the bright light of the closet, with her Daddy luckily facing directly toward her vantage point. With no hair to be found in the entire area (did he shave it? wax it?), she had a clear view of everything. Wait! He did have some hair, a furry patch right above his cock. How did she know he and she would be so in sync that they'd both keep a patch of hair in about the same spot? She felt her love for her Daddy deepen.

But everything else was on full and exciting display! She saw the details of the veins along the shaft. She saw the sexy sack that held his sensitive balls. She saw the beautiful helmet at the top and the slit at the very end where his pee or cum came out. His whole cock was super shiny like it was wet, and there was a drip hanging from the slit. Had he been rubbing his pre-cum on himself? If so, that was a lot of pre-cum, she thought proudly, as she considered her role in making it appear. She wanted desperately to lick the drip from the tip of her Daddy's cock. She wondered if it tasted as good as her own juices. She bet it tasted even better. (Stop it! she scolded herself. He's your Daddy. Showing and looking was one thing...well, two things. Touching was something else entirely!)

Her Daddy seemed to struggle a bit with the shirt and turned sideways as he continued to pull it down, so she also got a clear and exciting side view of her favorite Daddy appendage. She hoped she never got tired of seeing it. And she hoped she continued to have opportunities to do so. Though apparently it wasn't difficult, since she had already seen it three times this morning! Had it always been that available, and she just never noticed? She didn't think she was that unobservant. But she didn't want to look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth and think about it too much. She didn't want to jinx herself.

Her Daddy finally got his shirt down over his head and pulled it the rest of the way on. She backed away from the door before he could turn and see her. She wasn't sure if he could see her through the crack that was her viewpoint, but she decided not the take the chance.

While all this was happening, he had responded to her.

"OK, champ! Have a great time at the mall. See you later on. Shopping for anything in particular?" Allen asked. He wanted to keep the conversation going with his daughter on the other side of the door. He had checked angles and viewpoints and knew he could be seen only through the crack where the hinges were. She would have to actively decide to look in there, which was something he felt was important. If he was going to expose himself to her, he wanted an element of choice for her, so she could opt in or out of the playtime. He hadn't done so well with that at breakfast, so he was trying harder now!

Before she came out of the bathroom, he had stood in the closet jerking his cock, thinking about the fantastic shadow show he had just watched. He realized at the same time that Chloe's kissy saliva was still on his cheek. By rule, he hadn't dried it off, but it usually would have dried on its own by now. He reached up and scraped a little onto one finger. It was slimier than usual. He wondered why. Then he had a devilish idea and ran more fingers through it to get as much as he could and then rubbed his daughter's goo around his cock and worked it into his staff as he jerked some more, spreading what he thought of as his daughter's spit all over his pulsing cock. He was going to need to stop that if he was to move on to the next part of his plan. It would do no good to cum all over the closet floor!

Allen selected a shirt and started to pull it on over his head. As Allen heard his baby girl come out of the bathroom, he held the shirt around his head and pretended to have trouble with it, like it was twisted or something. He wanted to give Chloe time to see him without fear of discovery if she chose to look.

Then he heard her gasp. Right at the hinges! So, her face must be right up against the crack, and she must be looking in! There was nothing he could do about the incongruity of his cock being so hard if he was simply getting dressed. So, he decided to ignore that issue and take this chance. When he heard her gasp and realized she was choosing to look, his cock felt like it got even harder, and he felt pre-cum start to leak out again. He was a veritable pre-cum factory lately because of the exciting, sexy play with his daughter, inadvertent or not!

He stood there facing her for a second then turned and pretended to continue working with the shirt. As part of the fake struggling, he positioned one arm hole so that he could look out it unobserved toward the crack where his daughter would be. He could see her there (barely), staring intently at his cock! So exciting! He wanted so badly to grab it and pump it until he came, but that would be a bit obvious and ruin the façade that this was all unintentional.

"Nothing much in particular, Daddy. Maybe you'll get to see some of what I pick out later," she replied, with a double meaning he wasn't aware of. "I'd better go get dressed," she stated reluctantly. At this point, she already risked Amanda arriving before she was ready. She turned to head back to her bedroom.

Allen heard Chloe turn and start to walk away. Then it registered that she had just showered and said she had to go get dressed. She always got dressed in the bathroom after her shower. What did she mean by that? He quickly stepped to the front of the closet. He had to open the door more to get a view into the main bedroom from the hinge crack, but he was rewarded for his efforts. There, retreating toward the door to the hallway was his gorgeous daughter, a vision of perfection wrapped only in a towel, with her cute, naked, bubble butt partially on display and bouncing sexily as she went. Allen's eyes widened in excited surprise, and he grabbed once again for his cock, rubbing in the pre-cum that had dripped out earlier when he had realized his daughter was peeping at him. He furiously stroked his cock as Chloe turned the corner and exited the bedroom.

Once she was gone, he burst out of the closet and bolted to the bathroom sink, where he arrived just in time to spew another load of multiple spurts of cum while visions of his amazing baby girl swirled in his head.

As he came down from the high of jerking off to his daughter's naked ass, the rush of guilt came back again. He knew this wasn't normal. He still wasn't sure whether all this new exposure was intentional or just his blind luck, but he knew it thrilled him, and it probably shouldn't. He loved his daughter so much and didn't want to cause her any harm. Maybe he would need to talk with her about it, if he could find the right time and the right way. He shook his head to try to clear it. Yes, indeed, it was a good thing Chloe was going out for a while, so he could get his head (heads!) under control. He hoped she was buying baggy shirts and bulky sweats, he chuckled to himself. Of course, she would be just as beautiful to him even so.

He heard Amanda's car pull up outside. As he heard Chloe yell goodbye from downstairs, he also heard Kathy walking in as his daughter was leaving. OK, phew! Adventures over for now. Allen wondered when the next adventure would occur and what would happen (and how he would feel about it). There was even more left of this day itself. Could he be so lucky? Time would tell!