All Comments on 'Chloe and Allen Ch. 02'

by NeBaPrivate

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yangus99yangus99about 4 years ago
Again....amazing

Keeping it believable is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Pretty good, keep up the anticipation. 3 or 4 pages is a good length. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Harder than ever

love the set-up and the escalation of the situations.Keep it up.

SxypkSxypkabout 4 years ago
Wow!

This is so hot! I love the teasing that is going on! Daddy is so hot! I want to fuck him too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A unique love story

Thank you. Great chapter in what is truly a unique and erotic love story. Keep it up great work.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

:Chloe And Allen Ch. 02:" - This story is packed full of suspense; the reader's mind is ever questioning what the next ploy of Father Allen and/or Chloe. There will be more and varied, unusual challenges to each other to covertly display their sexual "wares" to each other, without intentionally appearing blatant nor overt. It's sort of a "cat and mouse" game of catch me if you can!!

For the reader to try staying one step ahead keeps this reader's equilibrium akilter and off-balance. Very unique writing style; the story is obviously written by a very knowledgeable wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

so wish one could magic a nr 6 star enthralled w ur fantasy intrigued also by ur choice of words Im not verbally gifted or good with languages

but do have an affinity for the beauty contrast amplification that can be generated I could go back to try find some examples but can not resist the need to read.. ..

pulse still racing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeBaPrivate@NeBaPrivate
23-Aug-17: I just submitted Ch 10 to be published. I can't apoligize enough for the ridiculously long wait. I never intended to do that to all the readers of this story. I won't make excuses. Life just got in the way. (I'm nervous people will be mad and show it in ratings no m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES