All Comments on 'Chloe and Allen Ch. 05'

by NeBaPrivate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A brilliant slow burn!!

I've already cum three times while reading this fabulous story! And I'm sure I am one of many who are waiting in throbbing anticipation for the next chapter... keep them cumming - please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
excellent anticipation

Please keep writing the anticipation of seeing how far they will go each time they play with each other keeps my orgasm on edge. Excellent job cannot wait for the next installment.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
10 stars

What a wonderful daughter, what a comming together there will be.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Chloe and Allen:" - Eighteen Year Old (STILL) Virgin Daughter, Chloe and Forty-ish Year Old (Sex Starved) Married Father, Allen.

Well, along with all the still-continuing readers, we've made it this far...without pulling out our hair. This Chapter 05 (Page Four) has offered still fantastic tidbits that there might eventually be a consummation of sexuality with Allen finally taking non-forceable, definitely non-aggressive, advantage(s) of his probably most-agreeable daughter's long-awaited flowering virginity!! Whew!, that was a mouthful sentence.

As Allen non-orally (but thoughtfully) confesses to himself, the day his and Chloe's time of sexual consummation, rhetorically, the world will shiver, and the world humanity will sing their praises. I'll join them!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i've never known could possibly imagine anything 2 b so wildly intensely seductive can not believe you dont have heaps of followers Still dont know what rating this story has not really important wish I could see all comments i know u will hav deeply vested committed devoted fans

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeBaPrivate@NeBaPrivate
23-Aug-17: I just submitted Ch 10 to be published. I can't apoligize enough for the ridiculously long wait. I never intended to do that to all the readers of this story. I won't make excuses. Life just got in the way. (I'm nervous people will be mad and show it in ratings no m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES